Addicted Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved it," she chortled. "And your voice...? Your voice kept echoing in my head, James. I kept hearing you say 'I love you' as I went down on him. Thinking of YOUR Love while I had HIS Cock in my mouth? I came So Fucking Hard!"

"You--"

"Then I came again! Tasting his cum totally pushed me over the edge."

"I'm... wow." Something in my brain burst. Hearing her describe THAT combination was an emotional nuke... then a sudden numb. I'd felt this before. "I have no words."

She kissed me again, searching my face as she did. "I need to hear some very specific words right now."

"Those words?" I asked. "Three words in particular?"

She nodded.

I'd spiked: so much instant excitement, it just blew a fuse. Emotional shock. At least I had a good idea how to handle it this time. Go through the progression, my brain will reboot. Give it a minute. Let her talk.

As for her need, I couldn't say the words. Not feeling like I was. I didn't feel anything. They'd be empty words.

Lizzy wrapped her trembling fingers around my own. "I love you, James. What I did with Travis was an amazing experience. Thank you! I'm hoping you still love me..."

Pictures of her flashed through my head. A hundred stupid sex memes, but it wasn't the cheat itself. It was how love factored into sex. The protective numb was fading, and there was a shit storm brewing in my head. Desire. Rage. Cheating. Fear.

It all flew by at a hundred miles an hour, too fast to process. Oh, except one little nugget: his jizz sparking another orgasm for her. She was a bona fide cumslut. It all came together in one picture, standing right in front of me: my horny little cute-monster.

"Honestly, I can't even think right now."

"Do you hate me?"

"No. Really? Hate? Jesus, no. I'm feeling... a lot... but 'hate' isn't one of those things."

She sighed, tentative enough to bite her lip a moment. She glanced at her paintings, then squared up to face me -- looking up at me eye-to-eye. "Should I go on...?"

"That was Monday, right?"

She nodded. "I still have last night and tonight, if you want to hear about them..."

"Fuck. Yeah, please!" My dick answered.

"When I called you, last night, and woke you up..."

"Yeah?"

"And told you all about my day..."

"Uh-huh?"

"Travis was fucking me the whole time I was talking to you."

Time stopped for a second. My brain had to rewind, remembering the call... and process this new angle. I was listening to her voice, wishing bad that she was just lying next to me. My chest tightened, like something was physically squeezing me.

"Really?"

Lizzy nodded. "James, I loved... Loved... loved, loved, LOVED telling you 'I love you' while HIS dick was inside me."

Fuck.

Holy fuck.

That was... Goddammit. That wasn't even the original Red Flag I'd been wondering about, but it sure made sense. "You did?"

"James, that was the most intense thing I've EVER felt! And when you said 'I love you' back to me? I came so hard, on HIS dick... that I passed out. Yeah, I woke right back up, just in time to feel him cum... and that made me come all over again."

"You are..."

"Deeply in love with you," she completed.

"Profoundly fucked up," I corrected. "But I think you know that."

Lizzy nodded -- acknowledging it -- and licked her lips. It wasn't sensual, it was pure nerves. "Do you hate me yet?"

"No. No, I think..." This was weapons-grade taboo... and it was actually getting me hard. "I must be fucked up right along with you."

She put her hand on my chest. "What if I told you that he was fucking me, again, when I called you tonight?"

I laughed despite myself. "He really likes fucking you while we're on the phone..."

She nodded, her eyes wide as saucers.

I glanced at my stereo and turned back to her. "Thought I heard something."

"He was already close when I called... then, while we were talking, he pulled out and came in my mouth."

For once, my brain was up to speed. "Oh, fuck: the Listerine!"

She bit her lip, gathering courage. "James, his cum was in my mouth when... When I told you I loved you."

"That... is so incredibly... You."

"You still don't hate me?"

"No, of course not."

She stepped back, relieved but still hyperventilating. "James, he knows how much I love you... and he knows how much cheating gets me off, so he's..."

"What?"

"He's trying to break us up."

"Really? He's trying to break us up? That fucking..." I stared in disbelief. "Why do I have the feeling that actually gets you off?"

She nodded and hung her head. "It does. It really does."

That she flat-out admit it got me harder. "Lizzy, you little slut. Do you want to break up with me?"

"NO!" She shook her head, still staring into the floor. "...But I love that he's trying."

"That's fucked up."

She nodded, still not making eye contact.

"I mean really fucked up."

She nodded again, but still wouldn't look up. Her feet were pigeon-toed, and her whole body wobbled a bit When she finally broke the silence, there was a crack in her voice: "I had to tell you. I had to be honest. Do you want to break up with me?"

"No."

I'd answered reflexively. Honestly. Totally shot from the lip.

Maybe I'd answered too quickly. Maybe I should've drawn it out for effect, milked a little leverage out of it, but there it was. Fuck, didn't we spend a couple hours Saturday night bouncing porny hypotheticals off each other?

Her whole body was quivering. She was on the edge of tears, but she was keeping it together. Her voice cracked again. "These orgasms I've been having with him? GOD! God... but it's not him. None of them... None of this... None of this happens without you loving me, first."

After a deep breath, I finally looked back at her. "...And I do."

She launched herself into a hug, wrapping her arms around me tight, her face buried in my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair, thinking about her matching collection of Red Flags. This is what it meant to love a serial cheater. "This is fucking insane, you know."

She nodded, then slowly, tentatively, looked up at me with those Big Brown Eyes. "I love you. This... is me. I've never been able to do this with anybody else."

"This is what it means to really be yourself? This is the true you?"

She nodded, and an instant later, broke down into sobs and collapsed.

I caught her on the way down, her face bouncing off my shorts, and I gently stabilized her on her knees. She leaned face-first, right back into my shorts, still sobbing.

Naturally, my dick paid attention to that. Goddammit.

Gently, I took her chin and lifted it so I could see her face. She looked at me, tears streaming from her eyes, down her chipmunk cheeks. Even an ugly cry... was still cute on her. Not sure how she did that, but she did.

"Lizzy?"

She tried to make eye contact but she was blinded by tears. "Yesh?"

"Thanks for using Listerine before coming over. It means a lot."

She smiled, still sobbing, and looked back down. It was almost heartbreaking, yet right here, right now... so vulnerable... so hot... "You're... welcub..."

I lifted her chin again, used a thumb to wipe her lips clean, and kissed her. The moment, the connection, was slow and deep. She was breathing snot bubbles from her runny nose, but as long as I held her lips to mine, she wouldn't break it off.

Came up for air and wiped her lips again. "You may kiss your honey when her nose is runny. You may think it's funny. But it's snot."

A beat to process, then she broke out laughing, sending snot everywhere. She immediately fell back to the floor, snorting through a raging laugh-cry.

I laid down on the floor, next to her, and lifted her skirt as she laughed and sobbed. My god, what a picture. Ass, hips, abs: so tight, so amazingly tight, and yet so... her. Even in the middle of her "ugly cry", I needed her, right now.

I pulled her panties aside and could smell the sex. Not any cum, per se, but her lips were still a little red and puffy... and there was definitely the aroma of action.

And she was already damp. Maybe still moist?

Still moist from Travis?

That fucking guy?

As my dick slid across her pussy, nudging her clit, she felt wet. Wonderfully, wildly wet. With a tilt of my hips, the tip split her lips.

Still crying, her eyes closed, she put a hand behind her, grabbing my hip as she arched her back. "Please?"

"Not sloppy seconds?"

She shook her head. "Not sloppy, no. Travis fucked me hard, but he came in my mouth because..."

No, she had to finish that thought. "Because why...?"

She backed her ass into my hips, bottoming my dick deep inside her. "...Because he knew I was going to drive over and kiss you."

"Oh, ho, ho..." One slow thrust. "Diabolical mother fucker..." Another slow thrust. "He's kind of an asshole, isn't he...?" A hard shove, again bottoming deep inside. "But you really like that about him."

She buried her face square in the kitchen floor, hiding from me, but she opened her legs wider. "Please fuck my naughty pussy!"

"Ahh... but you walked the line, didn't you? Did the Listerine rinse on the way over. Nice, nice... Are you my girl?"

She nodded fast. "Yes!"

"Are you... my girl who can't get enough dick?"

"YES!"

She curled up, but I kept her hips locked against my pelvis, my dick still deep inside her.

"Do you love Travis?"

"No."

"Do you love his dick?"

"Yes."

"Do you still want him?"

"Yes, more than ever," she sobbed.

"More than me?"

She shook her head. "Nooo!"

"Who do you love?"

"YOU!"

It felt like I'd checked off all the boxes... except one. The original Red Flag box. It was time to ask the question. "Do you love Travis' dick more than you love me?"

She didn't answer right away, but I felt her pussy gush. "No...? I don't know."

For fucks' sake. I could handle it, but I wanted clarity. Okay, I'd approach this from the other direction. "Is his dick bigger?"

"No."

"Is he 'better'?"

"No," she sobbed.

I was thrusting so hard I was afraid I was about to break her hips. And that made me thrust harder.

Then it came to me: "...Is it because he's not me?"

"Yes..."

I think I see now. I wasn't phrasing the Red Flag questions right. "What do you love more, Lizzy? Me or sucking dick?"

"I LOVE you!" Lizzy sobbed as her voice trailed off into a whisper. "But I love sucking dick more..."

A shock, then a rebound as my dick got painfully stiff inside her. "Thought so."

She coughed, like she just realized she said it out loud, and the blubbering stopped. For a heartbeat, I thought she was choking on her own snot... then I realized she was coming. Hard.

Holy shit, this fucking girl.

I kept pounding her, feeling my own orgasm rising as I realized I was fucking the goddess of giving head. It felt like my balls were loading a grenade into the base of my dick and every thrust knocked a second off the fuse.

"You know, that's one of the things I love about you, Lizzy!" I grabbed her hair and pulled. "What are you going to do for Travis, slut?"

She was hyperventilating. "AnythingHeWants!"

"Fuuuuck..." So goddamned honest that the fuse ran out. BOOOOM! I was coming deep inside her. "You..."

For just an instant, the world turned purple. I couldn't hear a thing.

I think I was trying to say something, but words utterly failed me. I let my hips take over. This orgasm wasn't done.

Her tear-filled eyes went wide, then slammed shut. "OhMyGod..."

My hips twitched as her whole body convulsed. Our breathing almost synchronized, I circled my hips, keeping my cock deep inside as I pulsed the last of my soul inside her.

A minute later, maybe, holding right there -- our breathing had evened out.

As the orgasm faded away, reality faded back in. We were still on the floor of the kitchen, in the breakfast nook. This was the point that guilt and regret usually sunk in.

Right?

I looked at her.

Her eyes were still closed, still wet. Still as red and puffy as her pussy. Guilt and regret splattered all over her face, but it looked... it looked like she got off on it.

This cheating fucking slut.

As I gazed at her, I looked for that deadly duo floating through my head, too. I didn't see them. No guilt. No regret. At least not yet. Excitement, yes. Excitement that I was in love with an incredibly hot, dick-addicted slut.

Fuck, if I was honest with myself, I was already ready for her next confession. "Lizzy, you are still my little cute-monster."

Her eyes fluttered open. She wiped a cheek. "I am...?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes! So much yes!"

"Then you are." I leaned to whisper in her ear. "I love everything about you."

That bee-stung lip quivered as she smiled. "You do?'"

"Yeah. More than words can say..."

"I love you," she whispered. "I love you so much!"

"I know. I can feel it." Know what else I could feel? After her epic confession, I felt just how bad she needed me to say those same words back to her. Three little words, just so. Those same three words she'd savored in her heart as she savored Green-shirt's cock.

"Lizzy..."

"Yes?"

It was affirmation, yeah, but there would be some fucked-up off-label use. That's what she needed, wasn't it? This is what she got off on, and I was going to give it to her. The next time she sucked some other guy's cock, she'd remember me saying:

"I love you."

12