Addicted to Porn - A Confession

Story Info
Porn addiction confession.
1.5k words
4.1
12.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had suspected for a long time but had never had the courage to confront him. She had always been willing to try anything sexually, but she could never quite put her finger on where all his new ideas came from. Was he never satisfied? Was she enough? For her it was about the emotion but for him it had always seemed more about the act. Not that she was complaining. She loved sex and was happy to oblige his every whim. It was not until she found his confession letter that he had accidentally left unattended that she began to understand him. She was shocked. She was surprised. She was aroused. This is what she found.

He wrote: It has been said that confession is good for the soul. Expressing your thoughts on paper can be liberating, so they say. I am not sure who exactly I write this for or if anyone else will ever see this. Confessions take on their own energy as they play out. There is no preconception of plot or plan, just the truth of the moment. It is interesting to see what comes out of us when we decide to be the most honest with our self.

Finally, I am alone. Finally, I can breathe. Finally, I can find a way to meet my desires. It is what I have thought about most of the day. Sex. Cum. Orgasm. Intensity. It consumes me, and I love it.

I have looked through hundreds of sites and watched hundreds of videos, each one demanding that I search more and more. The variety of categories expand and the need to find a sharper edge pushes me. I am straight, yet I find myself intrigued by the library of bi MMF before me. I am rather shy, but cannot take my eyes away from video after video of sex and masturbation in public. I cherish my marriage with my wife, but am aroused by the filming of a wife taking a BBC while the husband watches. I am usually in control, but the sight of a woman pegging a man into submission makes me hard. I am respectful of youth, but I keep being drawn to 18 year old young breasts and shaved pussies that are so freely over sexual and yet at the same time so innocent. I cannot break away from the sight of a woman masturbating and at the same time I wish she knew that I am doing the same watching her. What will it be today?

I wish I could be more honest with myself and those around me. I wish I could just come out and admit my frailties. But that is part of the aura, part of the draw. This I do in secret, hiding it from everyone and also from the part of me that does not want to admit my lack of control. But I don't want control. I want to be driven to deeper and deeper addiction. I love to be put on edge and constantly search for another surge of intensity. I have found that I like to watch pain and its effect on pleasure. The raw sexuality of a DP that excites her or the hard anal that controls her goes beyond explanation. I want to be tied up and be edged to completion. I want to dominate and force my cock down her throat. I want it all. I not only want it, I need it. What will it be today?

History has told me it really doesn't matter what the impulse of the day will be, as long as it is an impulse. As long as I feel the blood flow. As long as my heart beats faster. As long as I feel that first drop of precum. As long as I feel the skin of my cock stretch fully. I long to play yet another Cock Hero game and stroke on command. I want to cum at 0 after a cum countdown. I want to follow every instruction on every JOI video by every woman telling me exactly what to do.

I love the pure sex of porn. The lust in the action. The primal need to cum in all of us. I want to see it in others and wish others could see it in me. I love to cum. I love the desire of a woman wanting to give the perfect blow job. I love the groans and moans that cannot be controlled. I love the power that the female body has over me. I love getting hard. Masturbation can feel so good, so empowering. I cannot seem to get enough. Confessing all this to you arouses me.

There are so many facets to my sexual desires, and I am sometimes surprised where I find myself. I find myself looking at things I never dreamed of and find myself surprised by how they arouse me. This addiction makes me feel alive. This addiction makes me feel intense. I like to feel that way. What will it be today?

I have gone a little further today, always in pursuit of something new. Today I will view my porn with a prostate massager delicately placed to perfection. Eight settings. Unlimited intensities. Just up my line. I will couple this new sensation with something on the loud side since I have a good pair of headphones close by. Loud orgasmic wives should do the trick for me today and allow me to project my wife into the scenes. I wish she was louder but I will let this video woman fill the loudness void. The massager is doing its trick with this new sensation radiating through my groin as I watch a wife thoroughly engrossed in the cock she is receiving. She loudly lauds the fucker's abilities and the size of his cock. I move a little trying to get my prostate into full play and it is working. I change to a new vibration pattern, one that is more intense. I move my hips with rhythm to fully engage my prostate.

Once again my timing is spot on as I manage my first prostate orgasm just as she screams in her own ecstasy. I cum not even touching my cock and I come hard. It lasts and lasts and I now have a considerable cleanup job in front of me. All things have worked with a purpose and that purpose is me cumming. Success feels good. This will require a shower as I am covered in cum and lube. I absolutely crave the feeling. There is much more cum than usual and the orgasm lasted longer. The intensity was spectacular. I work to clean everything up rather quickly all the time making mental notes to be sure all the bases have been covered and all the evidence put in its place. I have had my secret addiction all to myself for so long that I wonder out loud why would I make a stupid mistake and not cover my tracks now. I never want to give this up. Even this hurriedness adds to the excitement. Have you ever felt like I do?

My time is almost up. The others will be home soon and I will be left once again wanting more. It is a feeling that will stay with me throughout the day and well into the night. I do not want that feeling to leave me. I want more intensity. I need more intensity. Plain and simple I want more sex. I wonder how many more are like me. Maybe their stories would provide the intensity I crave and would let me know that I am not alone in my addiction. Have you ever felt the way I feel?

I do feel liberated by my confession. There is a lightness that comes when we express what is deep inside of us. It helps with the fear that others will judge or condemn us when we can declare who we really are with all our imperfections. Confession is good for the soul. The end for now.

She looked away from the confession to gather her thoughts. She began to read it over and over again. She could have felt insecure but instead she was energized. She wondered how she could be part of his expression of sex. She wanted him more than ever and wanted to share with him every aspect of his sex. She felt free. Now she could confess her desire to explore another woman. She could tell him she had desires for the neighbor's cock. She could give the details about how she masturbates regularly thinking about a threesome. His confession would turn into her liberation as well. The possibilities were endless. It was time to explore. They had a lot of sexual ground to cover. There is no time like the present to begin. This will be exciting.

Quickly she grabbed a paper and pen. She was overpowered by the need she felt to write her own confessions. She did not want to hold any desires back. It was going to be an amazing journey as they had the chance to put honest sexuality at the forefront of their relationship. What a wild ride was ahead.