Addiction to Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I'm glad you like my bootie I love this big fucking cock. How old are you anyways preston?"

"23." I reply.

"23 omg."

She says back. "I'm 43."

"Your a hot cougar." I reply.

"Well thank you." She says.

"Now lay on your back and give me your phone." I say as I smile at her and grab her phone from her hand.

"Yes sir." She says as she lays down on her back smileing. I climb on the bed and put one leg on each side of her. She grabs her tits as I lower him in between them. And thrust him ahead till my head goes in her mouth.

Looking down at her I say. "Ok good but don't push them tities right around that big cock Erica! Gotta be able to see all of him there. Yes just like that!" Click click click nice I hand her phone to her still straddling her my cock on her chest. She looks at the new pictures and says. "Omg these are amazing pictures Preston. It's so hot to see myself like this. Omg your cock is so huge."

I look at her and smile as I start thrusting my cock in her cleavage. She drops her phone and grabs her huge tits pushing them around my cock. I speed up and start to fuck her big tits pushing ahead as far as I can so my cock hits her neck and chin each time it glides forward. In a deep voice I say. "I bet your ex hubby's little cock didn't hit your neck when we fucked these big tits did he?" She moans and looks up at me smileing but before she can say anything I continue saying. "I bet his little pencil dick got lost in these big tits didn't it?" Again she moans as she watches my cock slip in and out of her cleavage she looks up and says.

"Oh yes baby he is so so small like half the size of you." I just smile at her as I fuck her tits. Then I get up and off the bed and kneel on the floor as I grab her legs and pull her over to the edge of the bed I grab her thong and slip it off she lifts her legs up for me as it slips off. I toss it over my shoulder and smile as we look into each other's eyes. I grab her by the knees and dive my face into her pussy licking her clit.

"Ooooohhhhhh yyyyeeeeessssssss."

She moans as I lick her clit. I stop for a second and look up at her. She has picked up her phone up again and is looking at the pictures. I dive back in licking her wildly again. I lick and finger clit after about 5 minutes she cums. I stand up as she sits up in bed.

"Oh my god that was amazing." She says As she holds her phone up for me and says.

"Ok so what's the 3rd picture idea?" I grab the phone and set it on the edge of the bed. Then I look into her eyes and say.

"We aren't ready for it yet Erica! first I need to fuck you with this huge cock. Give you a few orgazims then it'll be my turn. I'll cum all over your mouth and face and those big fucking tits. We will take the 3rd picture then."

Her jaw drops for a second she says nothing. Then she smiles and she says.

"I've never let anyone cum on face before." She looks down at me as I kneel in between her legs and she says. "I'd let you thought." She grins a naughty little grin and says. "How can I not want to make that monster cum all over my face." I smile and say.

"That'll be a hot picture." She smiles and says.

"Mmmmm fuck yes." I stand and spread her legs holding them behind her knees. I look down at my cock and spit on it as I grab it and rub it around I look at her and say. "Ok Erica I'll slowly slip this big cock inside you."

"Omg that's so hot." She says as she lays there legs up and spread apart for me. Her head up trying to see down. I grab a pillow and hand it to her she looks up at me and smiles.

"Thanks!" She grabs the pillow and puts it under her head. As she looks down I smack her clit with my cock she moans.

"Ooohhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck baby I can't believe I'm gonna fuck such a huge cock oh my god." She says as she looks down watching me smack her clit. Then I slowly slip him inside her slowly pushing in and out. A little deeper each time I push him inside her. While I hold her by the knees. Looking down as we get well past the half way point. Its so very tight it even hurts a little. I can she is going crazy and is loving it but also in pain a little as well like I am. And she also looks like she is aboug to cum I say.

"Oh fuck yes Erica. That nice tight pussy is gonna take all of him." I reach down and wiggle her clit.

"Oh yes." She screams.

"Such a nice pussy to." I reply.

"Oh fuck baby thank you I'm soo glad I shaved her today Before I went out."

She says as she smiles looking up at me. I smile back.

"yeah you got her all ready for this big cock Erica."

"Omg yes Preston it's so big. Omg Preston I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum omg. Your not even in all way and I'm Cumming. Oh god yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeesss."

She shakes and wiggles as she cums. I use the extra juices to slip him the rest of the way in. Thrusting against her 3 times as she finishes cuming.

After she finishes I lean down and whisper. "There you go Erica I'm in." She wraps her legs around me and puts her arms around my neck pulling me in tight her body.

"Oh my god that's so good." We kiss then I stand back up looking at her and smile. As I pull him out all the way to the head. Then I slip him back in she moans.

"Oooohhhhhh wow." I start going faster her tits start to wiggle around all over the place. So she puts her arms at her sides to keep them from falling over each side. Looking down at her as my cock fucks her in and out fast and deep. I feel her getting close again as she starts to shake. Her whole body shakes. "Omg preston I'm gonna cum again allready! Oh fuck me Preston oh fuck YES." She screams I grab her tits and plow her pussy hard as she cums.

After she stops I pull out and stand up straight with my hands on my hips. My cock bobbing away dripping her juice onto the floor. I stand there looking at her so very happy with myself she sits up and says. "well I can see your happy with yourself mister." She says as she smiles. "Omg your amazing." She says as she looks down at my cock as she reaches out and grabs it and looks up at me and asks. "How are you gonna fuck me now baby?"

"Well I think now your ready for this cock real deep aren't you?" I reply.

"Mmmmmm yes doggie?" She asks.

"Yup but using that." I say as I point over to her large dresser and mirror. In front of it is a nice padded stool about 2 feet long and just the right hight. "Is this where you sit and put your makeup on?" I ask her as she sits up in bed.

"Yes it is." She answers as she walks over. I grab it move it away into the middle of the room. I look at and her and say. "Well let's use it to fuck you shall we?" She smiles at me as I continue "Kneel on this legs together. Lean right over so that your forearms are on the floor." Immediately she kneels on it and bends over it with her hands on the floor then down onto her forearms. Looking back and up at me after she is in position she says.

"Oh wow yeah this will be so deep omg Preston."

"Yes it will" I reply as I go behind her I spank her ass 3 times real fast smack smack smack.

"Oh fuck baby." She says moaning I grab her hips and pull back towards me and say.

"Push this ass back just a bit. Yes there you go like that good." I bend down onto my knees. And grab her ass cheeks as I slam my face into her pussy.

licking it my nose in her ass. "Oh my god preston yes mmmmmmmmm." She says. "Oh lick that fucking pussy yes!"

After a minute I stand up again. I grab her ass spreading her ass cheeks apart and slip in he goes. Into her pussy all the way till my thighs smack her bootie clap. "Woooo oh fuck that's deep." she screams. "Holy fucking deeeeeep."Out he comes and back in I start fucking her now my thighs smacks her ass clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.

"Oh my god preston yes I'm gonna cum again. Real soon real fucking soon. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." In a deep guteral voice I say.

"Fuck yes you are Erica You take this big cock so good. Oh my god that ass wiggles when I fuck you." She screams back.

"I love it Preston. Oh my god I love that big cock." I see her looking up at me as she screams. "Oh yes I love that big hard young cock. Oh my god that 23 year old cock fucks me so good."

Clap

She screams "yes"

Clap

"Yes"

Clap

"Oh fuck baby yes fuck me yes yes yes yes I'm cuming again. Aaahhhhhh fuck." CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP "FUCK ME YES AAAAAHHHH FUCK YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YES"

Screaming at me she cums again. I keep pounding her she comes so hard this time she squirts. Even after she finishes I keep pounding her pussy. Then as I feel I'm getting so close now as well I say to her. "It's almost time that 3rd picture Erica." She quickly replies.

"Oh yes baby mmmmmmmmmmmm Fuck yes baby cum for me." I pull out she pulls her legs off the stool and spins around and gets onto her knees. She puts her legs together hands on her knees mouth open looking into my eyes I stroke him as I groan.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK HERE I CUM ERICA HERE I FUCKING CUM AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS AAAAHHHH." I squirt the first rope of cum in her mouth and on her chin the last few drops dripping onto her tits. The next squirt started into her mouth then comes out over her chin down onto her neck and a big blob lands on her tits. I reach over grab her phone she's waiting mouth still open full of cum. "Ok lean back just a bit there stop." I say to her as I set my cock on her chin. And click click click. "perfect all done." I say to her as she smiles as she grabs my cock. She looks up at me closes her mouth and swallows. Then she opens her mouth and puts my cock in her mouth again and starts to suck it wildly. Strokeing it at the same time as she sucks it up and down on it she sucks him. Keeping her eyes looking into mine. She sucks it loud sloppy wet gaging on it as she goes to deep each time down. Uuuggghhh uuugghhh looking into my eyes while she does it. Then she winks at me as she pulls away and looks down as she says.

"That was big load of cum it did drip down onto my tits baby you were right Mmmmmm fuck. It tastes good baby mmmm yummy."

She says as she uses her fingers to get the drops on her tits. She puts her finger into her mouth. And she says. "mmmmmm." As she sucks it off of her finger. Then as she pulls her finger out of her mouth I hear a smack smack smack sound as she sucks her fingers clean. She stands up and grabs my cock in her hand. Looking into my eyes she says.

"Young man that was amazing now what?" I quickly reply.

"Now you can send a text to your ex with those pictures attached." Then I'm gonna fuck you again. She grabs my cock and shakes it.

"Your still rock hard young man. We don't even need to wait." She turns around gets on her bed on her knees. "Baby you can fuck me doggie while I text him."

She grabs her phone and says. "This way you can watch baby." She giggles I step behind her and slip my cock back inside her. I start pumping while I see her sending the first text. The text reads.

"I'm so glad you cheated on my so I could meet this hot young stud. Thanks so much Steven love Erica." And she attaches the first picture and hits send

Then then attaches the titie fuck picture. And the text reads. "Isn't his cock huge Steven?" She sends it as well.

Then she attaches the last picture her mouth full cum a drop still visible coming out of my cock. And she writes. "When the cock is this big he can cum wherever he wants to. bye Steven."

She sets her phone in front of her as I start to pound her harder she moans. "Oh fuck yes Preston. Fuck me oh yes fuck me oh oh oh oh oh mmmmmm. " She looks back around at me and smiles with a sexy naughty grin. "Big fucking cock yes oh oh oh oh oh." Then she looks as she flicks her head flipping her hair back.

Then beep beep goes her phone. She laughs As she flicks her hair back again.

"That didn't take long." She says as she picks up her phone. She Swipes the screen. And taps on his reply. She reads it and giggles and holds her phone up over her shoulder so I can read it while I fuck her. His reply reads.

"Erica wtf are you doing?"

I read it and say. "Well he sounds curious I guess you should tell him what you are doing Erica."

"Ok." She says as she giggles again she writes. "Well right now I'm fucking a hot 23 year old with a 13 inch cock. That is as thick as my forearm. What are doing Steven?" She then hits send. A moment latter he replies back.

"Yeah right you are. You photo shoped those pictures."

She writes back. "No I didn't." And hits send. Then she drops her phone in front of her again. She puts her hand down and flips her head back. Flicking her back out of her face. As she pushes her ass back into me. She says.

"Fuck me baby. Oh yes fuck me hard. Omg that big fucking cock is so deep in my pussy. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yes." Just then music from her phone. The screen reads call from Steven. She giggles and asks. "Do I answer it?" She asks.

"Yes on speaker" I reply as I pound her. Doggie my thighs smacking her ass. Clap clap clap clap clap. She answers her phone on speaker mode.

"Hello Steven how are you?"

Steven says. "So you expect me to belive those pictures are real Erica?" Then a pause as he hears me pounding her. Clap clap clap clap clap clap.

"Yes I do they are real she says."

He replies. "Is that? Do you have me on speaker phone?"

"Yes I do." She says.

Still pounding her he hears Clap clap clap clap clap. "Are you fucking kidding me he asks?" Then before Erica can respond I say.

"Your wife loves my huge cock Steven." He replies.

"What? Who is that Erica?"

"That's preston." She says.

"Hey Steven." I say. She giggles as I pound her then she asks.

"Well did you have something you wanted to talk about Steven?" Before he can reply I say.

"Because we are kinda busy here." Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap he yells.

"Erica take me off speaker right now. Right fucking now." She giggles and replies.

"Oh wow Steven I'm getting close again. Oh fuck me Preston yes fuck me. Oh Steven I'm gonna cum again. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck PRESTON FUCK ME YES."

She screams as she cums again as I pound her. Clap clap clap clap clap. Then she flops onto the bed. I grab the phone and I turn and flop on the bed beside her on my back. I drop the phone back on the bed. But on On the opposite side of me from her. Steven goes a bit silent then he just says. "I can't fucking belive this." She rolls onto her side facing me smiles and says.

"Neither can I Steven. Oh my god this is amazing." He gets loud again.

"Fuck that's not what I'm talking about ERICA!" He yells She looks at me we try not laugh but we do. Then as he continued to get even more angry. I just ignored him yelling. She still laying beside me she grabs my cock and whispers in my ear.

"Are are you gonna cum again?" She softly whispers I whisper back at her.

"I'd like to." She smiles as I whisper. "You haven't ridden me yet." Steven is trying to talk to her again

"Erica? Erica? Erica are you still there?"

"Yes I am." She replies as she gets up and straddles me and slips my cock back inside her. She starts to grind her hips on me.

"Am I still on speaker Erica?" She replies just as she slips my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck mmmmmmm oh wow big fucking cock wow oh ah yes you are still on speaker phone Steven." He shouts back

"Take it off speaker Erica now." Before he says another word I whisper to her.

"Erica ignore him." She smiles and nodes her head yes as she grinds on my cock. Then I say loud so Steven hears me. "Not like this don't grind on me." I grab her ankles and pull them so her feet are on the bed.

"Oh bounce on you?" She asks.

"Yes bounce on me." I reply we hear Steven again.

"What oh my god Erica take me off speaker. NOW!" She starts to glide up and down on my cock. I grab her ass and in a deep throaty voice I say.

"All the up and all the way down Erica yes like that there you go." Steven yells again.

"ERICA TAKE ME OFF SPEAKER"

I say "Erica ignore him." She looks at me and smiles as she bounces. This makes Steven very mad now. She ignores his yelling and we fuck like her phone is not even there. "Yes there you go ride my big cock. Yes Erica good all the way down and all the way up. Smack that ass down yes like that." A loud Clap sound as her ass hits my thighs. "Yes like that good." Clap "Yes good again." Clap Clap Clap. "Fuck yes Erica like that smack that bootie down on my huge cock that is twice as big Steven has fuck yes." She goes as fast as she can all the way up then down until later her ass lands on my thighs screaming as she does it.

"Oh preston it's so deep. I'm gonna cum again." Steven is now just background noise as we fuck.

"Cum for me Erica cum for me again. I'm getting close to Erica. Oh fuck." Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap. She screams.

"Here I cum Preston yyeeeeesssssss."

She cums again just as she stops I push her off me and stand up on the bed. "Here I cum again to Erica." I say as I stand up. She sits there looking up at me as I stroke him.

"Oh fuck yes Preston cum for me. Cum again for me."

I stroke him so fast and loud yelling. "Oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face." And then I cum in her mouth and on her face again. Steven is now silent or has hung up. She grabs my cock when I let go of it. And puts it in her mouth. She sucks and strokes it. Milking all the last drops out. She looks down at her self. Then up at me again.

"None on my tits that time."

She says as she giggles. Then she looks at my cock in her hand again. And I ask. "So now that you've had a big cock do you think size matters Erica?" She looks up into my eyes and says.

"Oh my fucking god yes it does baby."

She looks back down and sucks my cock again. Then she looks up again and says

"Anytime you wanna fuck me with this monster it's a yes Preston."

Not looking away keeping her eyes looking into mine. She puts my cock in her mouth. She takes it in deep and pulls out. As it leaves her mouth she is sucking so hard it makes a pop sound. And she says.

Pop "its"

Cock goes in mouth again and then out.

Pop "A"

Pop "big"

Back in and out again.

Pop "Fucking"

Pop "Yes"

Then still holding my cock she remembers her phone was on. And she laughs and says.

"Oh I guess we lost Steven?"

Steven says. "No I'm still here Erica take me off speaker now." She looks up so surprised as was I. We both thought he had hung up. Using my hand I make the hang up the phone signal. She smiles nods and says.

"Sorry Steven I gotta run I need a shower."

And she hangs up on him as he says "NO ERICA DON'T YOU HANG" click silence.

We both laugh as she cut him off. Then I say you still need my number.

"Yes I do she says I'll add you right now."

She adds my number into her phone and drops it on the bed. We kissed again then I got off the bed. And said well I'll go and let you have that shower.

"Ok she says as she gets up off the bed."

She stumbles a bit I reach out and grab her hand. She giggles and says. "Oh you know you just fucked good when your knees are weak." We both chuckle I hold her hand as we walk down the hallway to were I left my clothes on the floor at the front entrance. I put my clothes back on when I finnish we kiss again. As we kiss I grab her ass in both hands holding it tight. Then we stop kissing and with both hands still on her ass I look down over her shoulder and say.

"Oh my god this ass is beautiful." I take one hand off her ass and turn her around to look at it. She smiles as she turns around then she bends forward a little bit. She puts her hands on her thighs above her knees and she looks back at me. I wiggle her ass then I spank her right ass cheek and say. "Take a few steps that way and wiggle that ass for me."As I point towards the kitchen she smiles and quickly strut's away as she swings her hips. After a few steps she stops looks back at me as she bends over and shakes her ass at me. I just watch then I say. "I fucking love this ass." She smiles and struts back over and grabs my cock thru my pants and says.