Addie, Thief Turned Whore

Story Info
A young thief is caught and sentenced to public humiliation.
3k words
4.03
33.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie had been offered no mercy by the judge that'd presided over her case at the time of her trial, though it wasn't so much a trial as it was her being carelessly dragged into a shabby courtroom, sentenced, and thrown back into the dreary and frigid cell she'd previously occupied for what felt like a fortnight. Stale hay was strewn about the unforgiving stone floor and a putrid odor originating from a bucket in a corner lingered in the air. A small amount of light from a torch opposite her confinement streamed in through gaps in the bars.

She sat shivering in the corner of her cell, shackled and barely clothed save for an old and torn oversized tunic. She'd been stripped of all her possessions almost immediately after being caught with another individual's coin in hand and had already paid a hefty price in the form of her hair and unmarked skin, the former of the two having been crudely chopped off while the latter was subjected to relentless abuse and now sported black and blue discoloration across its formerly smooth surface. Contemplating what might happen to her in the coming hours, she wondered if she might ever see freedom again or if her punishment would also be her death. After all, it wasn't exactly uncommon for guards to mysteriously disappear when an upset crowd descended on a criminal, returning later to claim the cadaver and move on as if nothing at all had happened. And theft was definitely one of the crimes that got the village fired up. Addie had known that, but she'd been starving and had had no alternatives. All she could really do now was wait and hope she would be fed and cleaned.

During her imprisonment, a meager half bowl of flavourless porridge and a basin full of cold water were all she looked forward to. Her slender body was accustomed to never having enough to eat, though she relished her cleanliness and despised how dust and dirt built up on her body, seemingly out of nowhere, as she sat in the cell day after day.

And as if manifested by her thoughts, a door opened and the familiar sounds of heavy footsteps and chainmail echoed through the halls of the dungeon. Addie rose awkwardly, her movement hindered by the presence of the harsh iron shackles that'd been clamped around her wrists and ankles. Before the guard was even in sight, she came to the door and pushed her arms through a small opening inside of it and waited for her binds to be removed, accustomed to the routine.

As the guard approached the entrance of the cell, however, he called out in a gruff voice, demanding that she withdraw her hands and stand facing the back wall.

Suddenly filled with hesitation and a touch more fear than she'd had inside of her only moments ago, Addie complied, slowly making her way to the back wall and stopping once her bruised face hovered only inches away from it. No longer able to see what was going on and wondering if she was to be collected already, she attentively listened to each and every sound her ears managed to pick up. The jangling of keys as the guard tried to find which one unlocked the door, the grunts he made as one key after another failed to work, the lock releasing and the door creaking open as he finally found the correct one... Her tiny form shook with feelings of immense trepidation as a gloved hand came to rest on her shoulder and she suddenly knew what was about to transpire.

"Please," Addie sighed shakily, her knees threatening to buckle.

"You don't want to say no," he informed her in that same gruff voice, the other hand falling deftly atop her opposite shoulder.

"As if I get a choice," she breathed out, steeling herself for what was to come.

He said nothing for a moment, then applied a bit more pressure to the thief's shoulders. "You do. It's just better for you if you go along with it. I'm a gentleman. I won't force myself on you. Hell, I'll even give you to the count of five to decide..."

"W-What?" she asked hurriedly, tripping over her words as panic set in.

"One."

She realized she might actually have a choice. But... What could be worse than having to pleasure this man?

"Two."

Would he leave her to die at the hands of the villagers if she refused him?

"Three," he said emotionlessly, his grip on her tightening with each passing second.

He was nearing the end. She had to decide what to do. She had only been with a man once. She was inexperienced. What if he didn't like what she had to offer?

"Four."

"No. I... I won't do it," she decided, relief flooding her system as his gauntleted hands were removed from her shoulders.

"So be it," he muttered, his tone filled with regret. "All you had to do was kneel and open wide, y'know. I would've let you go if you had. But now..." he said, trailing off, leaving Addie to wonder if he was serious, if she could have escaped. Or was he fucking with her?

She couldn't dwell on those terrifying thoughts long though as the distinct sound of a blade being drawn rang out. She shut her eyes tightly, preparing for the sting, for the end, yet it did not come. Instead, the tearing of fabric could be heard as her one remaining article of clothing was cut free. Her nude form was left shivering in the musty air as the guard forcibly turned her around and removed the chains from one of her wrists. He turned her around once more so that she was facing the wall again and grabbed her arms, gripping them tightly and causing Addie to grunt in pain as her limbs were locked behind her back. A larger, heavier iron collar was also hastily fastened around her neck and connected to a dense chain that he gripped and used to lead her out and and into the hallway, her breasts and womanhood exposed to all those who cared to look.

She could feel her lips moving, trying desperately to say something, anything, but her mouth was dry, her throat sore, the metal collar far too tight. Short gasps for breath were all she was able to muster as her naked, humiliated self was paraded through the dungeon and laughed at, spit at, jeered at by other criminals.

"I told you you would regret it," he whispered malevolently as he sat her down on a stool at the end of the hallway. "You could've gotten some food. Could've kept your clothes. Could've been clean."

Still unable to speak, Addie's eyes widened as the man's leggings fell and his twitching, swollen member revealed itself, veiny and far too large for her. She moved to stand up, to run, to get away from this, from the laughing of the other prisoners that watched her with hungry eyes from behind bars, but the guard placed a hand on her shoulder and forced her to sit firmly in place. "Relax," he told her with a crooked grin, "I told you, I'm not gonna force myself on you. You're far too filthy for me anyway. Perhaps this will help with that?" he finishes suggestively, grabbing hold of his shaft and aiming it directly at Addie's face. She gasped suddenly, closing her eyes and making the mistake of trying to scream as a hot and acrid stream of salty urine hit her face. For her failed attempt at crying out, she was rewarded with a mouthful of his foul piss that sent her into a coughing fit. It ended with her falling off the stool and lying helplessly on the ground as his steady stream glazed her entire body, washing away the grime that had built up.

Upon finishing, the guard chuckled to himself as golden droplets made their way down Addie, dripping off her features and into a puddle that'd formed beneath her. He shook himself off above her and after pulling his leggings up, grabbed her chain and gave it a hard yank as he began walking towards the stairs that led out of the dungeon. Addie was dragged for a ways, the rough floor scratching and scraping her skin as she struggled to stand up in the chains she was dressed in. Once she had successfully managed to pull herself to her feet, it was all she could do to keep from sobbing. She stared forward at the ground, embarrassed beyond what she believed possible, shame weighing down on her as she was escorted up and out of that dreadful prison, reeking of urine.

A high sun shone down on her, the air far warmer and fresher than what she had been used to for the past few weeks. Even the odor that came along with the urine was slightly masked by the pleasant smells of the outdoors. She dared to breathe a sigh of relief, glad to at least be out of that hell but knowing full well it was nothing compared to what awaited her in the village square.

Yet even then, as she was led around like an animal, people were gathering around her and the guard, pointing at her and laughing as she struggled to keep up due to the short length of the chain that connected the shackles on her ankles. Her bare and tender feet cried out for some protection against the cobbled ground, their cries left unanswered as stray rocks dug into her soles. Her cheeks grew hotter with each agonizing step, her face cherry red with complete and utter humiliation, urine still flowing across her beaten features as the noise of a crowd grew and grew, eventually crescendoing as she entered the square and decided to look up, her teary eyes darting around rapidly and taking in all the people that had gathered and their disdainful glares. Addie eventually focused on the oak pillory in the middle of the square, its top half open and waiting for prey, waiting for her. Faded stains coated the surface of the stockade and in that brief moment of distraction, she stumbled.

The guard seemed to sense this and jerked her chain at once, pulling her forward and sending her crashing to the ground, much to the delight of the crowd who were hurling all manner of insults and slurs at her. She tried hard not to cry, not wanting to give them the satisfaction, she tried so hard. It took all the willpower she had left to keep her tears in check as she tried, unsuccessfully, to stand. She was instead made to crawl like a hound being led by its master toward the pillory and, once in place, had the restraints around her wrists and neck removed. She was made to stand up and unceremoniously positioned inside, the top half coming down like a smith's hammer and trapping her head and hands between the two halves. The guard locked them together and chuckled to himself, looking over her exposed rear with a satisfied smirk. He made his way around to the front and stared down at Addie while she returned her shameful gaze to the ground.

He spoke up in a booming voice, addressing the crowd, "For her crimes, the convicted will endure public humiliation until the sun sets. She will then be branded a thief and banished. Have at it." He looked down at her one final time, lifting her chin with a meaty finger and forcing her to look up at him. Her eyes were pleading with him to do something, anything. Her heart sank when she realized it was close to midday. She'd be out here for hours.

"Don't leave me here," she begged, her skin beginning to itch as the urine she'd been showered with started drying on her skin beneath the scorching sun. "Not like this. Please."

"Mhm," he mumbled gruffly, taking the chance to spit on her face before dropping her chin and walking away, allowing the crowd unhindered access to her.

Fear shot up her spine as the words they'd been shouting at her before suddenly become clearer and more audible. "Whore," and "Thief," were two of the most popular choice words directed at her defenseless self.

It started with a few pebbles being thrown at her, their sharp edges digging into her skin as they landed across her body, none of them actually piercing her skin but stinging painfully nonetheless. The projectiles gradually increased in size and variety, a rotten tomato landing on her bowed head and splitting open, putrid juices and chunks of it running down her forehead and adding to the stench she already carried. Someone approached the front of the stocks, an overflowing bucket in hand. They shouted a brief "Hey!" and Addie, foolish enough to look up, was greeted with a wave of sticky, smelly mud. It soared forward and out of the bucket, covering her in thick muck that stuck fast to her face and hands. Most of it found its way onto the lower half of her body, though, coating her exposed chest and legs. Others seemed to find this quite amusing as almost immediately afterwards, the laughter picked up and fistfuls of mud began flying towards her in addition to the rocks and rotten produce.

People, mostly men, began to close in on her and started groping her ass and breasts, not at all about to let the accumulated filth dissuade them from the opportunity that'd presented itself. Someone lifted her head, trying to talk to her, slapping her harshly when she gave no reply. But she didn't know how to reply. What to say. What to think. She felt the physical pain that came along with everything else, but it was drowned out by waves upon waves of burning humiliation and shame. She felt so degraded.

As she was felt up, rubbed, squeezed and slapped, a prickling sensation crawled across her sludge-covered skin as the shackles on her ankles were undone, her soft legs spread apart as a stranger's hands massaged her plump and bouncy cheeks... A finger slid across her crack, accompanied by a second digit soon after that easily revealed her warm and tight, textured rim that, for some strange reason, seemed to welcome the intrusion of one, two, then three plump and calloused fingers as they roamed and explored her rear. The act elicited a caught gasp from Addie who, upon parting her lips, was treated to a mouthful of slop meant for swines. Someone held her mouth shut, forcing her to swallow it all, calling her a "Filthy pig," and eventually releasing her jaw. She gasped for air, attempting to spit out the nasty flavor coating her tongue and tonsils and suddenly yelping as the emptiness inside her sloppy mouth was replaced yet again, though this time with something fleshy, something salty. The head of a man's cock was thrust into her face and down her warm, wet throat. She knew she couldn't bite, couldn't do anything to reject it. She had to endure, had to let them placate their desires or risk being beaten to death.

She choked and gagged with each thrust, barely able to breathe as saliva and thick precum oozed out of her mouth, coating her lips and flowing gently across her chin as the fingers in her rear were removed. A hard smack across her bottom followed the removal of the digits and her body was repositioned in a way that allowed easier access to her most precious entrance...

It went on and on like that as the sun sank into the horizon. Her decision to accept the many men that had pleasured themselves with her instead of trying to resist them had somewhat paid off, though. She was in rough shape, her holes loose, sore, dripping with sticky, viscous white slime. Her breasts were equally sore, as were her shaky legs, her jaw... Her right hand had been branded at the end with a hot iron, permanently marking her as a thief.

As she was released from the pillory, she collapsed onto the ground, into a pool of filth, breathing raggedly and shivering uncontrollably, covered in an uneven mixture of slimy fruit and dense mud, bruises, scratches and scrapes, dried urine and pungent semen. She held the hand that'd been branded tightly, wincing through the pain as the guard stood over her, painted in the fading sun. The crowd had gone, leaving the two of them alone together.

"Didn't think you'd make it," he chuckled. "I do however have some good news for you, thief. Your banishment is revoked. The Lord of this fine village has decided, thief or not, you do have one of the more appealing bodies he's seen in his time. He has generously made room for you in a brothel in the southwest part of the village and expects you there within the hour. You'll be cleaned up, your wounds treated... You'll get food and a place to stay, too. Just need to work for it is all. Shouldn't be too hard, though. I imagine you've learnt your lesson."

The words hit Addie like a runaway cart. She's hardly able to speak on account of the soreness in her jaw, the rawness of her throat. "No..." is all she's able to get out.

"You said it yourself," the guard replies, shrugging, ignoring her. "In your trial. You stole because you had no other option. Now you do. And it's not like it'll be forever, just until your body goes."

"Or my mind," Addie thought to herself, unintentionally drooling over her cum-splattered face. She was only twenty. Was this her destiny? To become a slave to the desires of others?

"The alternative is that I put you back in the stocks 'til you drop. What'll it be?"

There would be a point in time where she would have an opportunity to escape. She knew there would be. There had to be. "I'll do it..." she said softly.