Addison & Val Try Escorting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Rob wasn't picky. There wasn't a right or wrong way -- as long as they ended up naked in the end.

The girls decided to take off matching articles of clothing at the same time. Each was watching the other as they first wriggled out of their tops.

Both wore white lace bras, which revealed the outline of their erect nipples. Val's bra was the type that snapped in front, a style that barely contained her massive boobs within the overflowing cups. She usually wore that style when she planned on having sex, as it was easier for the guys to unclasp than the ones she often wore that clasped in the back.

Petite Addison wore a sheer white bra decorated with pink bows. This rather girlish style made her look even younger than she already was, and it was translucent enough to let Rob see the tiny bumps on her dark aureoles.

Leaving on the bras, the girls kicked off their sandals and wiggle-waggled out of their tight-fitting shorts. Val wore white lace bikini-style panties, and Addison wore see-through boy shorts with tiny pink bows to match her bra. It was a youthful look that wouldn't let Rob forget that these babes were still in their teens.

Rob motioned for Val to come closer. She stood between his knees as he sat straight to fondle her breasts. He hefted one of those round titties in each hand like he was weighing grapefruits. Soon he was massaging the ample globes through the thin lace of the bra. Noticing the clasp between her titties, he snapped it open to allow her lush boobs to burst free.

She shrugged her shoulders and pulled the bra the rest of the way off. Rob was already leaning down to suck each of her nipples in turn.

After a brief taste test, Rob looked at Addison. "Now, let me check your boobs out."

Addison slithered out of her bra as she walked toward him. When she got close enough, he reached out to massage her right titty with one hand while he grabbed her ass with the other.

Although her boobs were smaller than Val's, they were much firmer. While continuing to feel her ass, he began to suck on her boobs, one at a time, allowing his tongue to circle each nipple before sucking it in. But it was time for Rob to get back to Val. He grasped the elastic band around the top of her panties and tugged them down to reveal her young snatch.

Val adjusted her stance slightly to allow the tiny scrap of lace to fall to the floor.

Rob then slid his hand between her thighs. Then he raised his hand to her crotch. As he raised his hand, he allowed his fingers to part her slit so he could feel the warm wetness of her pussy.

Turning his attention back to Addison, he pulled down her girly panties and fingered her pussy.

Both young beauties now stood naked in front of him. Rob relaxed. They couldn't be undercover as undercover would let him get any were near this far.

What an unbelievable stroke of good luck!

"Now that you've got us naked, let us help you out of your clothes," Addison said. "Stand up." She said, motioning him to do so at the same time.

When he did, Addison got down on her knees. She began to unbuckle his belt while Val started to remove his shirt. Addison scooted his pants down to his ankles. There was a rising bulge in his boxers, but she soon yanked them down, too, allowing his swollen dick to swing free.

Like a kid with a new lollipop, she grabbed his dick with both hands and aimed the flushed head for her lips. She licked its tip and then ran her tongue along the underside before engulfing the upper half.

While Addison was sucking his cock, Val started passionately kissing him. His hands were all over her big tits. Within moments, Rob's dick was at full salute.

He pushed them back with a gentle motion and then stepped free of the crumpled jeans. It was time to hit the mattress. He had both girls sit on the edge of the bed and lie backward. He then had them spread their legs wide with their feet still on the floor.

It was a thrill to gaze at the erotic sight of their wide-open pussies, side by side. But Rob wanted to do more than gaze. Kneeling between Addison's thighs, he explored her pussy more closely. First, he spread her glistening lips so that he could insert a finger into her tight opening. But a finger couldn't hog all the fun. He leaned forward to put his tongue into play to further explore the soft folds of her hot.

Of course, he couldn't leave Val out of his fun. While eating Addison's pussy, his other hand groped at Val's hot pussy. When his fingers finally found her hole, her thighs clamped around his hand for a minute as if to give it a gentle squeeze to welcome it home.

Rob enjoyed eating pussy and was very good at it. He was also excellent at reading a woman's sexual responses. Addison was already dripping with excitement. However, even though she seemed willing, Val was still somewhat dry. He didn't know that it was Val's first job, and she was still nervous about being a hired escort. But he could feel the tension.

He knew how to fix that. Some expert pussy licking would do just the trick to get Val as wet as sweet little Addison. He shifted his tongue over to Val and slid his tongue in right where she needed it most. Soon he had Val's pussy just as wet as Addison's, and both girls were moaning with pleasure.

"Damn, you're good," Val told him. "You're so much better at eating pussy than those guys we fuck at school."

He was proud of his technique. He'd insert his tongue as far in as he could, pull back to lick the woman's clit, then dart forward to thrust his tongue in deep again. After several more minutes of sucking Val's pussy, he was ready to get to the fucking part. Shifting position, he raised to guide his throbbing cock into her sopping-wet snatch.

"Stop, asshole! Not without a condom on!" Addison shouted as she jumped up to get a condom from her purse.

"Val, were you going to let him fuck you without a condom?" Addison opened the packet and unrolled it onto Rob's still-hard dick. Yeah, he'd tried to get away with fucking Val bareback but didn't expect to get away with it.

"Rob is so damn good at eating pussy. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly," Val said. "The stupid guys at school rarely suck my pussy, and when they do, they only seem to nibble around the edges. They don't stick their tongues deep inside me like Rob." She then gave him a quick kiss. "You got to me a bit with that tongue of yours."

After Addison had put the condom on Rob's dick, he resumed his position between Val's legs. He then proceeded to guide his hard dick into her pussy. Once Rob's dick was all the way up Addison's pussy, Rob paused for a moment before beginning to rhythmically stroke in and out. In many ways, the sex was better with a rubber on his dick, as he could last longer. After about ten thrusts and his dick buried deep in Val, Rob reached over to grope Addison's pussy. "Now, let me try yours."

Addison returned to her previous position on her belly with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide for him. Rob pulled out of Val and moved over to insert the tip of his dick into Addison's waiting pussy. Even though she was still wet, her petite snatch was even tighter than Val's, forcing him to thrust more slowly. He had to grab her by her hips to give him enough traction to plunge deep into her pussy. Slowly, he started fucking in and out.

"Oh man, you're good and tight." Afraid he'd come too soon, he withdrew his dick from Addison. "Let's change positions. You two girls get up, and I'm going to lie in the center of the bed. Addison, since you have the tightest pussy, get on top and fuck me cowgirl style. You can control how fast you slide up and down my knob. Meanwhile, Val can sit on my face and let me eat her out some more."

They did just that. After Rob moved to the center of the bed, Addison straddled Rob's hips and grabbed his dick to guide it back into her trembling pussy. He grasped her butt cheeks as she slowly lowered herself down on his dick to begin to fuck up and down. Addison liked this position. As he'd said, it gave her control of the speed and depth of his thrusts.

Val faced Addison as she straddled Rob's head. He put his tongue back to work the way she liked it best.

Although neither girl was much into lesbian action, they were now facing each other and staring at the other's gyrating boobs. It seemed only natural for Addison to reach out and caress one of Val's massive tits. Val responded by leaning forward to give Addison a passionate kiss. Meanwhile, Rob's tongue surged more deeply into her pussy, then back out and in as he tongue fucked her pussy. Addison broke the kiss as she lowered her head to suck on one of Val's tits. Suddenly, Val's eyes went wide. It wasn't just because Addison, a girl, was sucking on her boobs. It was because Rob's tongue had come out of her pussy and was now licking her asshole! Oh, God. The guys in school never did that!

Soon all three were moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Rob spread Val's cheeks so he could lick her asshole even more forcefully. He thrust his tongue hard against her sphincter several times until his tongue penetrated her butt!

Val had never experienced such an erotic sensation before, and the pleasure would only grow more intense. Once her tightest hole was wet with spit, he pulled out his flexible tongue, jammed her asshole with his thumb, and went back to licking her pussy. The sensation of him licking her pussy was even more intense, with his thumb still in her butt. And as this was occurring, Addison never once stopped sucking on her tits.

Finally, Val couldn't take it any longer as Rob sucked hard on her clit, triggering a massive orgasm. Her whole body shook. Addison could feel the ripples in Val's enormous tits as she thrust up and down on Rob's dick, and she began to come. As Addison came, she began to fuck faster and squeeze down harder on Rob's dick with her tight pussy.

Rob could take this any longer either as he went over the edge, coming long and hard as his dick spasmed for what seemed to be an eternity. He couldn't remember ever coming that hard and long, even when he was 18, jacking himself off alone in his bedroom. The three of them collapsed on the bed, thoroughly exhausted. There was still a little time left, but Rob didn't have a drop of jizz left in his balls.

After lounging naked on the bed for the remainder of the hour, the girls cleaned up and put their clothes back on. They hated to say goodbye. Kissing him from each side, they told him to text them again if he wanted to fuck.

As they left the room, Addison slipped one of the two one-hundred-dollar bills to Val. "Here's your cut."

Val was smiling from ear to ear. "Fuck. Can you believe it? That was fucking amazing! And we got paid for it!"

They were only a few steps down the hall when the door across from room 232 opened. It was the redhead in the raincoat.

"Good to see you again." She smiled knowingly. "It looks like we're all in the same line of work."

"Ah... maybe..." Addison turned and said, not wanting to get in a bitch fight over territory on their first day.

But it was apparent that the redhead had been in the other room for precisely an hour for the same reason. And it was easy to imagine that the slinky lady was completely naked under her raincoat.

"Relax. I'm not here to claw your eyes out. There's plenty of work in this tourist town for everybody. I was just wondering if you had an agent or if you were independent?"

"Ah... we're independent," Addison said. She smiled, feeling very sophisticated all of a sudden. But the redhead's smile was bigger as she had seen Val tuck away her single hundred-dollar bill.

"Yeah, I figured. That explains why you only made a hundred each. How old are you? Eighteen? Nineteen? A couple of young fresh girls not yet turned twenty should be getting three hundred an hour working solo, six as a team."

Sensing Val was the more skittish of the two, she put a hand on her arm, hoping it would encourage her to relax. "Do you have a few minutes so that we could have a cup of coffee down in the hotel's restaurant? I want to talk to you about other options you might have. Not only is it good for me, but it's also good for everybody if we keep the prices up."

"Sure," Addison said. "It so

unds like you could be helpful in our new venture, Ms. Raincoat."

"They call me Ruby in the trade, and it's a trench coat."

"Sorry," Addison said.

"No problem," Ruby said. "Everybody has a first day."

Over coffee, Ruby explained to them the advantages of working for an agency, especially her agency, The Dream Maker Escorts Service. They took care of the advertising, set up the appointments, and worked around a girl's schedule to help her earn the maximum amount of money.

Oh, and they also gave bonuses for enlisting new talent. And Ruby would get a double bonus for recruiting these two hot, willing young girls.

More stories at the Payton to follow

12