Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duh, yeah!"

"I think the position makes a difference. I couldn't have done it earlier, but we were lined up right so... well, now I know. That is how I want to suck dick from now on."

"I won't argue that."

"Do you think other guy's like it like that?"

"I'm sure they... You aren't serious about other guys?"

"Well, you're great to practice with, I like it, but you're my brother. We can't keep doing this forever. You said the summer, I mean, that works I guess, its not like you're going to school in the fall with me. I'm young and single, I think I want to suck some dicks before I settle down to one guy. According you to I have to find a guy to put babies inside me. Hey, what did you mean 'ass to mouth'?"

"I could, mom and dad have been trying to get me to, and I'm kinda tired of working truthfully. I don't want to fuck other guys, I want you for myself. And if I go to college then we could get an apartment together and... oh, ass to mouth, that is when a guy pulls out of a girls butt and cums in her mouth. And, uh, you don't need babies yet." He replied.

Oh, so he heard me say babies and reacted accordingly. I knew my torture plan was still working, even if he did get to cum way too soon.

"Whoa, slow down, live together? I would have to seriously think about that. What about dates? You don't want me to see other guys? Really? I mean, I don't know if that would work. And you were not in my ass. Were you?" I asked, now unsure.

"It would work out, and yeah, I mean the first couple inches were, to about here" he replied, pointing to a spot on his shaft about an inch below the head.

"And... and then you put it in my mouth?! You're disgusting!" I shouted.

"Well, in truth you put it in your mouth, It was amazing. I thought it was part of your slut mode thinking."

"You let me! Oh god I'm going to vomit! I didn't think you got it in my butt, and you had licked it so much I wasn't worried about the outside... you're so fucking gross!"

"You're the one that put a dick in your mouth that was in your ass, now come here slut girl" He giggled as he pulled me to the couch. I was still tingling all over and quite aroused, plus I guess a little drunk from the wine. My tummy was full of spermy goodness, and it kind of churned a bit. Maybe semen and wine don't mix. But I wasn't sick so much as disgusted. I had slurped something covered with poop juice. From my ass. On my brother. Gross. No way he didn't know how degrading that was and I could tell he was enjoying my angst at having done it. I think I wanted to do it again, sometime, maybe. That was hot.

As soon as I sat down he leaned over on me and gently pushed me back to the arm of the couch reclined.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I whispered, trying to sound sexy.

"No, I'm going to suck those tits. Then eat that pussy. And that ass. Then fuck you."

"Okay." I whispered back. And he was kissing me before I finished saying it.

True to his word in a few moments the frenching was over, it was gross kissing my brother anyway, I couldn't get past that. I think that was harder to adjust to than the sex honestly. Maybe it was because I knew I tasted like sperm, ass, and penis, but I think it was mostly because he was my brother. Eric moved down my body and his warm mouth began teasing my nips and boobies. It was quite relaxing and after a few minutes of his attention on my breasts my nips were hard as diamond and I was purring like a kitten. I squirmed in anticipation of his mouth moving down and suckling my clit as he had before.

Although I was enjoying all the attention being on me, I couldn't help but notice Eric was breathing heavy and clearly was aroused again. I had never really stopped, I was still tingling from my previous orgasm, and his mouth was teasing me back to wanton slutdom. It wasn't part of my plan but we were pretty well off book now anyway. I wondered if his dick was hard again, or at least hard enough to stuff in my cooch, but as he kissed his way down to my pubic mound I laid back on the arm of the sofa and opened my legs wide to accommodate his oral attack. His cock was clearly out of reach so I relaxed and didn't bother to try to touch it.

Eric's technique at licking me had not changed, but it was very effective so that was not only okay, it was quite gratifying. He gently sucked and licked my clit, then put his tongue at the bottom of my slit and dragged it across my vaginal opening, across my urethra and back to my swollen hot spot, slurping up my juices all along the way. He did this over and over until I was panting for breath and shaking all over, on the edge, but not quite there yet. And he left me hanging on the edge between maximum arousal and climax for what seemed like forever. He finally folded my legs towards my chest and added licking and sucking my asshole to his oral actions. I was in slut heaven, but it was clear he was backing off every time I got close to cumming. That was annoying, but it felt like I was just building up to a bigger one.

A finger went into my sloppy fuck hole as he focused back on my clit, then that same wet finger wormed its way into my saliva drenched butt hole. Not painful, and so nasty and erotic. I was hot and in a dream state of arousal and by the time I stopped grunting at the invasion I was basically okay with it. He rested the thumb of that hand right at the opening to my vag and focused his oral attention strictly on my clit. It took less than a minute for my body to cry out that it wanted that thumb, or preferably something larger and longer, inside me and I began rotating my hips towards it, trying to get it in. When I did, the finger in my butt began fucking my asshole instead. It,,,, well it irritated, but it didn't really hurt. It felt weird really, filthy and unwholesome, but bearable. When a few minutes of sexual agony passed with him still not letting me cum, a second finger pushed to join the first and I found myself wiggling around unconsciously to accept it. When a third pressed into me, as intriguing as the feeling was, and now there was some pain, I was now on the brink of loosing it.

"What are you doing?" I groaned.

"Loosening up that asshole. I've got to fuck it! Its just so fucking hot Addy."

"No! I said no! You can't... oh that feels good" I confessed as he began pumping three fingers in and out of my backside.

"Good, good, its... lets turn you over" Eric said as he pulled his digits from me, wiped them on his shirt, uhhhh gross, then lifted my now pretty much limp body onto all fours. During the moment I was upright I saw that his cock was raging hard and looked like it might burst. Once he stopped directing my movements I was face down looking over the arm of the couch and laying over it with my ass in the air and my tits against the inside of the arm. Eric ignored my pussy and dove straight into licking my ass again. It was torture! I needed to cum so bad and as good as his mouth and tongue felt back there it was just getting me hotter. I was literally dripping juice and knew I was going to ruin the couch if that didn't stop. I saw the purse and towels beneath me on the floor and reached down to bring them up.

"Here, but this under us so we don't fuck up the leather." I said as I reached between my legs with a towel. He stopped licking and sucking for a second and spread the towel between my knees.

"Hey! What do we have here? Great idea Addy!" he giggled as he reached into the purse and took both my soft gel vibe and the lube I use with it out. Barely a moment later I felt the cool lube being smeared on my ass and two or three fingers sliding in and out of me.

"No" I whispered, but I knew my cause was lost. My last virginity was about to be taken, and I was too aroused, and exhausted from being aroused, to do anything about it.

Instead Eric surprised me by filling my vag and pumping in and out of me as a relief to my orgasm starved body. Then he turned the vibe on and I realized it wasn't him in my pussy. I could not tell the difference until then as I was so aroused it didn't matter what he put in me.

"Here, hold this in place, use it like you were when I got home today." He said as he took my left hand and guided it to my purple plastic friend. I knew what a orgasm from my vibrator would do, it was quite dependable that way, and I sighed as climatic relief to my hot pussy was on the way. I didn't even notice when he rose up behind me, and barely noticed when the head of his cock pressed against my anus.

I did notice when he pushed himself into me, but it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be until he got all the way in and pressed up against something deep within...

"Whoa!! Fuck that hurts" I shouted as tears poured from my eyes. My colon clinched up to try to expel his invasion, but that brought more pain to me and he was impossible to poop out anyway, not as long as he was still trying to get the last inch or so in. I thrashed and wiggled about to find a comfortable position, but there wasn't one. It still hurt, but I found by arching my back less it became bearable.

"That's good, that's good,,,, you're ass,,, Addy your ass... so hot and tight. Just get adjusted to it, relax... use your vibe.. mmmm so fucking hot, you're so tiny but can take a dick with the best of them... Oh fuck yeah, now I'm going to fuck you, we'll go slow at first...:

And with those words, which ignored the tears pouring from me or the garbled noises from my mouth, he began to slowly pump himself in and out of me. Almost immediately the room smelled of ass, and I whimpered every time he bottomed out in my... uh, bottom.

I realized I was still holding the vibrator inside me, and its massaging was the only pleasure I was feeling at the moment. I had masturbated on all fours before as a experiment to what it would feel like to do it with a guy that way, so I was comfortable with the position and technique. Of course not with a rampaging imbecile trying to impregnate my pooper. I tried to put him out of my mind and began fucking myself with it.

Its actually impossible to put being sodomized out of your mind.

I could feel his penis and the vibe rubbing through the membranes inside me and I knew the only way to feel any fuller would be to have two guys in me at the same time. Not gonna happen. But the vibrations in my vag and clit would no more be denied than Eric would and as the over all nasty disgust of what I was doing crossed my mind, I began to finally cum, and cum hard! I closed my eyes and rode it out, stuffing my vag full and rubbing the motorized part down towards my clit hard. Eric went ape shit and began fucking my ass even deeper and harder but I just kept climaxing. I began bucking my ass back against his thrusts and my battered, beaten colon decided to wake up and compress this invader out. My abs contracted and released, then contracted again in waves. Each time Eric groaned in appreciation and I felt abdominal pain as never before and orgasmic climax of an operatic scale. My eyes were closed and my mouth open as I tried to breath and whimper at the same time, and tears dripped from my face.

"Oh fuck Addy! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I can't stay on for the full eight seconds" He cried out as he pulled from me and a wave of near ecstatic relief washed over me. I was still fucking myself and climaxing with each stroke, but there was no longer any pain and I groaned uncontrollably as I came harder than ever before.

I didn't even notice Eric wasn't behind me anymore until he demanded "Stick out your tongue."

"What?" I wondered, "What for?" Then thought... "Surely not!" As I opened my eyes and saw his cock inches from my face, covered in a grey slime that looked like, I don' know what it looked like, it was gross and smelled like the contents of my ass.

And before I thought to even stop it I came again and he put it in my mouth. It was horribly bitter and gritty, and when I realized what the grit was I tried to turn my head away but he gripped my with two firm and equally filthy hands. Although I probably should have just bitten his dick off, maybe it was the wine but I dutifully protected him from my teeth and made an "O" with my lips and decided this was one more thing a woman was supposed to put up with when dealing with idiots.

The taste was like eating a sourdrop candy without the fruit flavoring. The texture was liquid sand paper. The smell was shit. The taste was also shit, with lube. The texture was shit on a dick. I had never even conceived of anything that gross. Where does Eric get these ideas?

The only way to get it over with, being held as I was, was to start licking the head as it passed in and out of my mouth. I did everything I knew, licking the rim, sucking hard, sucking softly, and finally sticking the tip of my tongue into his cum hole. As before, that was what did it.

"Oh fuck Addy!"

His manhood swelled and for a moment the taste of my ass was replaced with the now delicious at least to me in that moment, taste of a mouthful of his sperm. Then he fucked my face with abandon as he came again and again in my mouth and throat. I couldn't swallow it all and some leaked out onto my chin and dripped onto the floor, but I did the best I could and got most of it. When he finally stopped and pulled out of my face, I was finally able to swallow what was in my mouth. He dragged his disgusting wet penis across my lips like he was wiping the tip off, gave it a couple strokes which produced another droplet of seed, an held it to me so I could whorishly lick it away too.

"That was amazing, see I told you!" Eric said with a grin as he sat beside me.

"That was horrible. If you ever do that again, I will kill you in your sleep." I replied to his surprise.

"I.. you seemed to enjoy"

"Nobody enjoys getting that Mr Rapey, do you ever ask, hell do you ever listen? I told you no!"

"Yeah but you got into it, you got up on the couch and offered it to me, and it was amazing, you are the best ass ever!"

"How many asses have you had?" I cried, not really caring but somewhat worried about what sickness he might have fucked into my backside. The people he ran with were creepy.

"Uh... "

"Uh what?"

"You're the first actually."

"You're such a pig. I'm your little sister, you're supposed to protect me and take care of me..."

"I thought you were in slut mode." He giggled until he saw the anger in my eyes as I stared at him.

" Geez, I have to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up."

I nearly ran to the toilet as my tummy seized up, but in the end (get it?) it was nothing but gas and some runny discharge that was probably melted lube. Or ass juice. I'm not a proctologist, I wouldn't know. I was just glad I wasn't bleeding.

I showered and as the hot water relaxed and cleansed me, I felt much better. Also, brushing my teeth really good got ride of the poop taste, although the sperm taste lingered. That was okay. I was sort of getting used to dick breath.

12