Adele Finally Becomes a Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Adele visits Mike.
2.5k words
4.71
7.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the following morning to an empty apartment. I stretched my body across the bed, thinking back to the previous night. I'd lost my virginity to a man. I remembered Mike taking a few photos of me, and shivered, curling up into the duvet.

Sissy or no sissy, I'd go to his apartment, let him fuck me again, I wanted him to, and then I'd confront him. He didn't need to blackmail me to own me. I wanted him to know that. He could have my sister, Tara and me, Adele, all I wanted in return was a little respect and privacy.

I knew the full extent of what being a real sissy meant, but I wasn't ready for that, and I didn't want or like the idea of it hanging over me, either. My obedience would not require blackmail.

I eventually slipped out of bed with the French false nails still firmly attached and took my arse for a shower. I couldn't stop thinking about the night before. I took a cock deep inside my gurl pussy. I took it like a good sissy and we both came. It was the best feeling ever, and now I was hooked.

After the shower, I put my EE cup breast plate on and slipped my heart shaped, chrome butt plug into its home. I then delicately dressed myself in a red bra, stockings and suspender set with heels, before doing my make-up lightly and putting on my blonde bob wig.

I spent the day dressed like that, tidying up the apartment. I became so horny I had to put my clitty into chastity to stop myself from rubbing her. I only wanted my cummies to be released with Mike's big cock inside me.

At 5pm my bag was packed, and I was ready to leave my sisters apartment and head over to Mike's for 6pm. He said I could get changed there. I wished I had the courage to step outside as Adele, but one step at a time, I told myself.

I arrived as Andrew with the butt plug in situ and a pair of gloves hiding the false nails. I was greeted by a nonchalant Mike. My heart was beating so fast, I felt dizzy when he answered the door and said very little to me.

"You can get changed in the spare room. How long will it take?" he asked.

"Roughly forty minutes," I muttered, not knowing how I should act around him as Andrew.

"Ok, when you're done, knock my bedroom door. I'll be waiting for you."

"Is everything ok, Mike?" He looked distressed.

"I will be when Adele turns up," he said, unable to look me in the eye.

I understood. I was Andrew, his girlfriend's younger brother. "Adele will be with you as quick as she can. I'll just go and check on her."

I hurried into the spare bedroom and began to bring Adele back to life. Naked, I put my clitty in chastity, stretched on the EE cup breast plate, my pink sissy cheerleader outfit with white plimsolls, and then sat down to do the make-up before I fixed on the false eye lashes.

"I hope he fancies me again," I quivered nervously, slipping on a long blonde wig and heels. I looked myself over. At the very least I believed I looked fuckable, usable, fit to take Mike's big cock as a high school cheerleader, because I was certainly ready to cheer on my daddy.

I walked towards Mike's closed bedroom door and knocked anxiously. He shouted for me to come in. I pushed down on the handle and entered, excited but vulnerable.

"Mmm, I wasn't expecting that outfit," he smiled, standing in just a pair of boxers with a bulge at the front. "You make a slutty cheerleader with those big titties, baby."

I beamed at Mike's compliment as I looked around his bedroom. I glanced over the double bed, the bed where I knew he'd fucked my sister countless times. My eyes then lingered on some kind of bench with lots of black padding.

Mike chuckled. "Your sister loves it. It's called an obedience bench. Would you like to try it?"

"Do I have a choice?" I giggled like a bimbo.

Mike smirked. "You have no choice, Adele. You're my sissy bitch. You've no choice at all, so hop on and I'll show you how it works."

I approached the bench and climbed on, placing my shins along the comfortable padding, my body along the padded flat bench, and my forearms on the inclined padding at the front. There was also a face rest at the front, but I stayed giggling in the doggy position.

"Tara loves this thing," Mike said, securing my legs tight. "Your sister is a kinky bitch, Adele," he chuckled, securing my body to the bench. "She loves being restrained and giving me easy access to all her holes." Mike secured my arms in.

"I can't move!" I laughed, strapped down tight on all fours.

"That's the general idea," my sisters boyfriend grinned, having restrained me like he enjoyed doing to her. "Your body is now completely mine to play with, Adele, and I'm going to use it, just like I use Tara's body. You're going to know what it feels like to get fucked like your sister," he smirked.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped.

"Does that excite you, Adele?" Mike chuckled, standing at the front of the bench, pulling down his boxers.

"It does, daddy. It so fucking does." I almost released my cummies at the thought of getting fucked like my big sister.

"You've been in that thing for only a few minutes, and you're already gagging for my cock, aren't you?" Mike laughed, holding the back of my head.

I opened my mouth and took him in. I could have sucked his thick cock all night. Once he was inside my mouth, Mike held me head and slowly fucked my face with slow strokes which went to the back of my throat.

"Mmm, first Tara, and now her little sissy sister Adele, under my control."

I moaned and gagged, using my tongue as best as I could to satisfy his lust while he thrust a little harder and faster.

"Mmm, such a sweet mouth you have on you, Adele. Mmm, brace yourself, baby, because daddies gonna fuck your face now".

Mike pulled my head down and thrust his hips upwards, back and forth, filling my mouth and throat with his cock. I felt my eyes watering and I coughed. He'd pull out, let me catch a breath, then he'd shove his cock down my throat again.

"Ahh!" he roared, throwing my head back and checking his watch.

"Uhhh! Fuck!" I gasped and coughed, drooling saliva with mascara running down my cheeks.

Mike walked around the obedience bench, looking along the length of my body, appearing to be deciding what to do with me.

"How do you feel, Adele?" he smirked.

"I'm actually quite nervous," I panted, heart pounding, clitty throbbing inside the chastity, which was uncomfortable to lie on top of. "But excited," I grinned.

Mike ignored me. "Just like your sister. A little slut who loves to get fucked. Restrained and used like a whore.

"I didn't know Tara was this kinky," I giggled.

"Oh, yeah. Tara is filthy." Mike checked his watch again. "I could tell you some stories about your big sister, Adele." Mike came close and whispered in my ear. "I'm not the only guy to fuck her on this bench."

"No way!" I laughed, learning my sister had an inner slut too, then Mike picked up a black ball gag and pushed it inside my mouth.

"Uuummm!" I whined, as the velcro was joined together behind my head.

"I've watched her getting fucked by a few guys while she's been strapped down and gagged. She loves it, just like you're going to love it, Adele."

"Uhhh!" I gasped into the breathable ball, as it took away my ability to speak clearly.

Mike's apartment intercom suddenly buzzed. It sounded so loud it made me tense up on the bench as if voltage had just gone through it.

"Wait here, Adele, daddy has a surprise for you," Mike laughed, leaving the room.

I wriggled with fear, but I wasn't going anywhere. A few minutes later, Mike returned with a black guy who was wearing an executioner's mask. It looked to be made out of leather. I nearly shit myself as this strong looking guy inspected me, put his hands on me, growled at me.

The executioner, I named him, removed his jacket and threw it onto the bed, then he reached for his belt, looking menacingly into my eyes. As he unbuckled and unzipped, Mike came down to my ear and whispered, so his terrifying friend couldn't hear.

"Nod your head if you want to continue, or shake if you want to stop, Adele," he whispered. I froze, watching the executioner take his t-shirt off. His upper body was lean and muscular, hairy and masculine. "He's a good friend of mine. He doesn't know who you are, but he knows Tara very, very well, if you get my drift."

If the executioner was good enough for my sister, then he was good enough for me, I thought. I watched him take off his jeans and socks. My eyes strained inside their sockets. His cock was huge with a heavy set of balls. I nodded yes.

"Go easy on, Adele, I only popped her cherry last night," Mike grinned at his naked friend.

The executioner said nothing as I wriggled against the restraints, looking helplessly at his big, black cock. He gave it a few strokes and smirked. I gulped at the size of the dark purple dome attached to the thick, black shaft, then he went and stood behind me, right in between my slender white legs.

I shivered in anticipation when he flipped the short, pink cheerleaders skirt, exposing my tight butt and the ever-present butt plug.

"Uh!" I groaned uselessly. The executioner fondled my pale white flesh, squeezing and slapping my cheeks.

"Take a look, Adele," Mike smiled, turning on the TV in front of me.

His bedroom came on the screen, and I saw a bound, helpless young girl in a pink cheer costume, looking right back at me. Behind her stood a fierce looking black man, hooded, naked, bouncing his big cock off her tight butt cheeks.

"Uhhh!" I gagged, as the butt plug was pulled from gurl pussy and thrown towards the bed, landing on the floor with a heavy, dull thud.

I whimpered, watching Adele on the screen, me, powerless and weak, ready to be taken. The executioner squirted lube onto his cock, neglecting to lube me up. He then rubbed the end of his hard cock up and down the quivering opening between my legs.

He teased me with his purple, swollen head, threatening to push it in, only to pull back and tease me again. I moaned with relief and frustration. The executioner eventually put the tip of his cock against my smooth, tight gurl pussy, two hands on my butt, and in one, long push, he entered me. I cried into the gag, taking the full length.

It stretched my insides as he groaned and stuffed my body with my second masculine cock in twenty-four hours. He came to rest with a grunt, balls deep. I was gasping with my mouth full, expecting to start getting fucked, but the executioner remained still.

Mike smiled at me, naked, stroking his thick, white cock, waiting his turn. Then it began, my pleasure and pain began. I watched it on the screen and felt it deep between my legs, deep inside my gurl pussy.

The executioner was fucking me with long strokes. His grunts and groans travelled into my ears from behind me, while mine were drowned out by the gag. The strokes became faster, harder, gathering strength and power until I was screaming into the gag.

It was dominance vs submissiveness at its finest. On impact, his hard, black cock sent ripples of brute force surging up through my slender body. I couldn't think about my clitty in her pink sissy cage, or how uncomfortable she was. I was getting fucked and used by a big black monster of a man.

My head dropped face down into the rest as I tried to breath and take the pounding. It felt like I'd been fucked for hours, but it was only minutes, five or six at the most before the executioner grunted, thrust deep inside me one more time and emptied those big, heavy balls of his.

I felt it jerking and throbbing deep inside my gurl pussy, filling her with thick cum. My cummies were dripping out of me the entire time, but I hadn't noticed. It was only when the executioner pulled out and wiped his cock in my pink, cheer skirt, did Mike point it out to me with a degrading laugh.

The executioner then dressed and left the apartment. I didn't think I could take anymore, but then Mike got between my legs and shoved his cock inside me.

"Look at the TV, Adele," he said, excited.

I looked up to see a naked, busty blonde getting spit roasted on the obedience bench, but my eyes were straining to focus as Mike fucked me.

"That's Tara. Doesn't she look hot?" my sisters boyfriend triumphed, showing me a recording of my sibling getting used by two men.

I kept looking at the screen while Mike thrust his big cock in and out of my cum drenched gurl pussy. I felt so used and turned on, like a slut.

My sister was taking it hard from behind by the executioner, while Mike held her head and fucked her face. I couldn't believe she was just as depraved as I was. Was it all down to Mike?

I watched Tara's big tits bouncing around, the only part of her body that was free to move. She looked in pain, she looked in pleasure, she looked to be loving every second of being interracially spit-roasted by two hung alphas.

"Mmm, are you ready for daddy's load, Adele. Two in one night. Mmm, you're turning into a right little, dirty, sissy cumslut now, aren't you?"

Mike ploughed deep and hard, I felt numb, but I was leaking cummies like there was no tomorrow. My sister's boyfriend finally finished, nutting deep inside me, filling me up with more masculinity, masculinity I could only absorb, never inherit as strength and gains.

The only strength it gave me was to embrace Adele. The only gains I gained was confidence that I had the makings of a good sissy.

Mike pulled out and I felt his cum ooze out of me, along with the executioners. I was exhausted, hot and sweaty, satisfied. I'd been well and truly fucked. My girl pussy was sore, battered, grateful.

Finally released from the obedience bench, Mike told me to get changed and lock the door behind me. He needed his sleep. So much for confronting him, I thought, waddling out of his room with cum running out of me.

I returned home to my sister's apartment and poured myself a stiff drink before falling into bed with a big smile on my face, wondering what else Mike had in store for Adele.

I slept in my girl pyjamas and breast plate, soothing myself to sleep like a real girl.