Aditi Goes Jogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun who had been observing the proceedings very closely used his thin frame to advantage. He leaned backwards much more that either Dev or Golu. Arjun too felt Anita's firm breasts press against his back but as he leaned back more she stepped away supporting his head with her hands. But as he leaned back even further he could see her bosom inches away. As he leaned back further, she rewarded him by letting him rest his head upon her breasts. She let him enjoy the comfort of her softness for a few moments then tapping his arm, asked him to return to his position.

Anita then gestured her husband to come forward for supporting her for the back bending exercise. As Dev came up to her she looked around the park and whispered in to his ears, 'If you want to uncover my boobs for your pals to see, now's your chance!' Dev was blank for a moment but when her words sunk in, he looked at his wife wide eyed. She was an amazing woman. Not only was she up to the challenge but was sportingly inviting him to undress her in public. He too quickly glanced around to see if anyone else was watching them. Satisfied that no one was watching he took his position behind her, he held her gently by her waist as she began her backward bend.

This time Aditi was facing Dev and had her back towards his colleagues. But as she leaned backwards holding on to Dev for support she could watch his friends from behind her dark glasses. Initially she held his arms as she bent further and further back, then let her hands go leaving Dev to support her completely. As she leaned further back further back her loose T-shirt slipped revealing her mid-riff and belly button. Dev held her by the waist and she continued leaning back further stretching out till her hands were touching the grass. Slipping further under gravity her T-shirt bundled up resting on her big bosom. She could see the intent look on the inverted faces of Dev's two colleagues.

It was his call now. It was up to Dev, to uncover his wife's ripe jugs in front of his pals, or let it be. Dev saw his colleagues devouring the sight unfolding before them with anticipation and hunger in their eyes. After bringing them to the Park, he could not disappoint them. Winking at them he nudged her bundled up T-shirt gently and the T-shirt cascaded all the way down uncovering her big juicy melons and proudly erect tits! The T-shirt was now covering her face and Aditi couldn't see the effect of her breasts on the men, but she was happy, happy that her husband was proud of her, proud enough to invite his friends and bare her before them. For a while she remained still, letting the men feast their eyes on her breasts. Then supported by Dev she stood up slowly. Pretending to be unaware of her exposure she looked at her breasts in surprise. 'Oops! I didn't realize my T-shirt had shifted,' she exclaimed. Propriety demanded that she act demure, so she quickly raised her hands across her bare breasts shielding her nipples from the men's sight. 'Sorry guys, I hope you didn't mind?' she smiled sheepishly at the guests.

'Dev, you ought to have warned me,' she protested turning towards Dev. 'What will your colleagues think of me?'

'I don't think my friends minded it at all! You are beautiful, with such wonderful natural assets!'

Dev turned to pals for support, 'Come on guys, what do you say?'

Golu and Arjun hurriedly nodded their heads. 'No, no, we didn't mind, at all!' said Arjun. 'We think you are beautiful!' added Golu.

'What did I tell you,' Dev stepped in close behind her. 'You shouldn't be hiding your beauty!'

'You want me walk around naked?' she asked huskily.

'No, I just want you to be your natural self when you are amongst friends,' said Dev holding her hands from behind. Then gently guiding her hands away from her breasts, he placed them around his neck.

'Let me take off your T-shirt!'

To his friends' amazement Anita did not protest as Dev pulled her T-shirt totally off. The men stared at Anita's big melons displayed in front them.

'Relax, you are with friends...' Dev told Anita and sliding his hands gently across her belly slowly began to unbutton her denim shorts. His colleagues' eyes almost popped out as he unzipped her shorts and gently tugged at them. They were amazed to see that Anita was not wearing any under as her shorts dropped down to her shoes. As they stared at her clean-shaven pussy Anita helpfully stepped out of her shorts.

'Atta-girl! Now this is what I call, natural beauty!' said Dev waiving his hand at Anita as his pals stared dumbfounded. 'Come on guys, speak up... isn't she beautiful?'

'Uh! Yeah,' mumbled Arjun while Golu just nodded his head, eyeing Anita who was wearing only dark glasses, a base-ball cap and running shoes.

'Anita, you look gorgeous! I want a selfie with you,' said Dev taking out his mobile.

'Instead of a selfie why don't you give your mobile to your friends and let them snap our photos?'

'Good idea!' said Dev, handing his mobile to Golu. 'Now, I have both my hands free to play with your melons!' he added, grabbing her breasts and making her gasp in ecstasy.

As Golu clicked pictures, Dev began kneading and suckling her breasts alternatively. He then tapped on her thigh and Aditi opened her legs obligingly. Golu stared at her clit peeping out from her clean shaven pussy. Even as Golu tried to frame a picture of her with her clit peeping, Dev slipped his finger into her pussy and began massaging her clit. Anita let out a moan, as Golu clicked away.

Anita pulled Dev close and whispered in his ears. 'Dev, this has gone much beyond jogging bra-less in the park. You have stripped me naked in front of your pals and now you are getting me seriously aroused. Tell me frankly, what is your game? You want to me to fuck your buddies... isn't it?'

Dev did not respond. He looked at Golu and Arjun who were staring at her lustily. 'Guys why don't you come and pose with this beautiful lady and let me take a pictures of you.' 'I take it that the answer is a 'Yes'!' whispered Anita.

Instead of replying Dev kissed her passionately, 'You are the best!' Then giving her a thumbsup, he exchanged places with Arjun and Golu.

Golu and Arjun stood fidgeting as they posed for photos standing on either side of her. Aditi offered them her arm and took it bridging the gap. Golu summoned enough courage to lean on her shoulder, but Arjun just ogled at her, too shy to make any move. 'You guys do like me, don't you?' Anita conversationally asked the men, to break ice.

'Of course, we do. You are gorgeous. And frankly I have never posed with a nude woman before... this is almost like my wet dream, coming true!' said Golu.

'Then why don't you guys act like it? Instead of just standing on the sides, why don't you come and hold me and make the most of your wet dream!' Anita prodded, opening her arms wide and gesturing them to come closer.

'Are you sure?' said Arjun glancing at her bare breasts inches away, then looking her in the eye.

'Of course, I'm sure. Your friend Dev has stripped me naked for you. He is now trying to get a sexy picture of us together, so let's give him some hot ones,' said Anita looking him back in the eye.

Arjun hesitantly put an arm around her waist. Golu instead opted to put an arm around her shoulder and posed.

'You guys don't like my breasts? Then why don't you pose holding them?' said Aditi guiding their free hands to her jugs. They posed for Dev with their hands delicately placed on her bosom.

'Come on guys make it look as if you are enjoying it!' she said placing her hands on top of their hands encouraging them to squeeze her breasts. Soon they lost the initial shyness and were fondling and squeezing her breasts.

'Guys, come and taste me now!' Cupping her hands, Aditi then lifted her breasts in offer. The sight of Anita offering her ripe melons was too much for them. Both Golu and Arjun lunged at her and together began squeezing, fondling and suckling her breasts. Anita smiled at Dev who was clicking away on his mobile, then shut her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

When the guys surfaced to breathe Anita smiled and asked, 'So, do you like the taste of my tits?'

'Yes, very much,' said Arjun while Golu blushed and turned a shade of red.

'I like you guys suckling me too!' said Anita. 'Let's have some more fun, but guys, first take your clothes off! Why should only women have to bare?'

Both Arjun and Golu promptly pulled their top off and turned towards Anita but she wanted the whole package and their bottoms off too! As their clothes came off Anita could see their bulging manhood. 'Yeah! Boys come with the meat, I could do with a sausage or two!' she grinned.

Anita was now sandwiched between his two naked friends as they tried to grab and fondle her. Always wanting to photograph his wife in the nude, Dev was clicking away furiously. He was happy that by goading her to undress in the park, he had been instrumental in making his wife lose her inhibitions. She was obviously enjoying herself now, being simultaneously pleasured by his two office mates.

'Don't tickle', said Anita giggling, as Golu moved his lips down from her breasts across her belly. As they fondled and played around Anita stumbled and fell on the grass, ending with Golu on top of her. He instinctively began to get in to missionary position to mount her, even as Arjun watched. Anita glanced at Dev and found him busy taking her pictures with his mobile. She then gestured to Arjun to bring her, her denim shorts. Arjun did her bidding and Dev was surprised to see her dig out two sachets from the pocket of her denim shorts. Tearing a sachet with her teeth, she took out a ribbed condom and quickly rolled it on Golu's erect manhood.

Opening her legs, she then guided his erect manhood down in to her depths. She matched Golu thrust for thrust, and was soon heaving and panting. She let out soft moan as Golu thrust in to her repeatedly, and finally climaxed with a shudder. As a spent Golu rolled away and lay exhausted in the grass, Anita paused to catch her breath watching Arjun, waiting patiently with his massive erection. She grabbed the second condom sachet, tearing it with her teeth and smiled at Arjun.

Arjun did not need a second invitation. He pounced on Anita squeezing and fondling her nipples as she rolled the ribbed condom on his erection. Instead of straight away mounting her, he gently kissed her on the lips, then moved down to suckle both her tits, then moved down to lick her already wet and dripping pussy. An already aroused Anita did not want further foreplay. Opening her legs, she roughly pulled him on top. Arjun's manhood easily slid in to her already wet and well lubricated pussy.

Arjun was in no hurry. It was not every day that he got a chance to savour such a dish. He wanted to take his time while making love to such a beautiful woman. He wanted the moment to stay. Lifting himself off her chest, he gazed in to her face. Her skin was flushed with ecstasy and perspiration. Her lips were parted as she panted for breath. Her eyes were half-shut, glazed, as if she was seeing him, yet was focused somewhere far, far, away.

'What's the matter, Arjun? What are you looking for?' she suddenly said. He then realized that her glazed eyes were not focused at something very distant but peeping right in to his soul. There was no way he could hide the truth from her. 'I think I have fallen head over heels in love with you,' he mumbled.

'I know, I can see it in your eyes!' she said, continuing to stare at him through her half glazed eyes.

'What do you want me to do?' he ventured.

He could feel Anita holding and squeezing his manhood inside her pussy. 'Just make passionate love to me for now and leave the rest to fate!' she whispered.

'Yes, of course!' he smiled and kissing her gently on her parted lips, began pumping in to her in real earnestness. Beautiful Anita was matching him thrust for thrust and their tempo kept building up until suddenly he shuddered and came. As he lay on top, trying to feel the magic of their just concluded lovemaking, he felt a tap on his back.

'Move over man, I wanna fuck the slut!'

Arjun turned around to see Dev hurriedly peeling off his clothes.

'Hey, that's no way to address a lady, Dev! Let me check with her first,' said Arjun protectively. 'Moreover, I think she's out of condoms!'

'It's alright, Arjun! Dev and I go a long, long way and we never use condoms.'

Arjun was heart-broken as he watched Anita kiss Dev passionately. She helped him feed on her breasts and when he tapped on her thighs, she immediately opened her legs to let Dev push in his rod for unprotected sex. She looked at Dev with the same half-shut glazed eyes that she had looked at Arjun with.

Suddenly Dev convulsed and his rod slipped out of her pussy. He began spurting his juices all over her stomach and her breasts. He was astonished to see her smile at Dev then lift her breasts to lick his cum off. She even collected cum on her stomach with her forefinger and licked it off. She then lifted Dev's drooping gun with her hand and licked it clean of all cum. 'Was it good for you?' she asked Dev and when he nodded his head she kissed him affectionately. Before leaving him she mumbled something about going home in her Jeep. She did have a weak spot for him Arjun concluded.

Anita then put her clothes on and left after thanking the men for a giving her with a good work out!

12