Admission Ch. 06

Story Info
Miranda gets one more chance with Trevor... in bed!
4k words
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jostling of someone else moving towards her on the bed roused Miranda from her light snooze. She didn't know when she fell asleep, or how much time had passed. Her eyes opened in the half-light.

As though he was coming out of a dream, Trevor, the one who she gave her virginity to and was still crushing on, was there, nude, taking her into his arms. "Hi," he whispered before kissing her.

At first, she was alarmed, but a hundred fantasies of his hard body pressed against her were coming true, and the reality of his muscular form was so much better. His kiss was harder than Abby's, more demanding after the first gentle touch, and she met his tongue with her own. It stroked hers as he lip-locked, drawing it out for a twisting caress.

It all made her head swim. Even though he couldn't hold a conversation to save his life - in text or talking on the phone - she still wanted him. The feeling of his body against her, his caress, and his demanding mouth set her imagination on fire. One of her favourite fantasies had him surprising her in the shower. Miranda would rub herself to orgasm as the hot water washed over her as she imagined him kissing her neck, holding her hips, sliding inside her and then taking her without a word.

The more common fantasy was more like the moment she was enjoying, with him taking her in bed. Almost every night since they got together Miranda would tease herself until she was wet and then slip the handle of her hairbrush inside her, pretending it was him. The feeling of something in her intimate space was exciting, it always helped her come several times.

Over the last three weeks, Miranda had fantasized about him more times, and in more ways than she could count. She even wrote a little story about him coming to visit her only to find that she was masturbating with her favourite hairbrush. In the story, he took her toy away and fucked her vigorously.

Now Trevor was there, pulling her close on a silk-covered bed. He started kissing her neck, huskily whispering; "You're so goddamned hot, I can't stop thinking about you."

"Give yourself to this, make the fantasy real, and take complete control of your desire for him," Abby whispered, drawing Miranda's attention down. Her Mistress was in a massive armchair near the bottom of the bed so she had a clear view. Her stockings and heels were back on, but she was nude otherwise.

To Miranda's surprise, Abby opened her legs and drew them up so they hung on the armrests. There was a slim black line of pubic hair above her otherwise bald feminine mound, and she toyed at the tender lips there, tracing them with her finger.

Seeing her Mistress watch so brazenly, and start pleasuring herself so explicitly only added to Miranda's arousal. Abby's free hand slipped to her own breast to cup it and toy with a taught nipple. There was a pink aura around her that was so subtle that Miranda wondered if it was a trick of the light. "Give yourself to him completely, let him show you what he's wanted to do to you since he last had you," Abby said through a salacious pout.

Miranda gasped as Davis took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it, stroked it. His tongue sent sharp shocks of pleasure through her body, where they sparked between her legs. Her hand brushed his member, which was so stiff that she wondered if he'd brought a dildo to bed for a moment. He groaned as she wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking slowly.

His fingers traced a path up her thighs and she spread her legs, inviting him in. Trevor kissed his way across her chest then drew on the other nipple, something she was learning that she enjoyed. Both her nipples were so erect that they were puffy and sensitive, and his tongue explored every part of them, stopping to flick often. His fingers split her feminine mound, the middle one sliding up and down her inner lips, finding her wet.

Holding his member in her hand was exciting, she could feel it pulse when she moaned at the feeling of his finger slipping inside her. She pumped his manhood slowly, gripping a little. She wanted him inside her, and felt a twitch between her legs at the thought of him taking her.

Then they were kissing again, hotly, breathily. She stroked him, and he started rubbing the hood hiding her clitoris, dipping his finger down into her entry regularly as if taking little breaks to gather more of her wetness. His touch wasn't as rushed as the first time they were together, and the experience she'd heard about from a few of her classmates - that he'd fingered them while they made out, and that it was good - was showing. It was different from how she rubbed herself, but more direct, and more exciting because she didn't know what he'd do next. Then she realized, it didn't matter that Trevor was doing it, she would have enjoyed it just as much if someone else was artfully rubbing her pussy. She imagined her pretty blonde roommate doing it for a moment, and felt a rise in her titillation.

The moment she was having with Trevor was special because of his passion, and she was sure that their story together ended in the parking lot. Miranda moaned as his finger rubbed her towards orgasm, and he started kissing her neck again, leaving little fire pecks behind. "You're gonna make me come." Her voice sounded high and tight.

His manhood twitched in her hand in response to that, and he stopped kissing her neck. His finger was still rubbing her clit in little circles, and Miranda's hips bucked as she reached her climax, the hot twitches in her middle sent fleeting but amazing tingles through her body..

Trevor watched her, staring, a look between shock and admiration on his face. When she calmed, he started to roll on top of her, but Miranda pushed back and rolled on top of him. As she ran her hands up and down his muscular chest and stomach, she tickled his skin with her hair. She listened to him gasp as she dragged her nails down his trunk, feeling the muscle beneath, enjoying his masculine hardness. Then she started kissing and nibbling her way further south, peeking up to see that he was watching her open-mouthed, as though something magical was happening.

"Holy shit, Miranda," he groaned as she made her way lower and started tickling his smooth sack with the tips of her fingers.

When she felt the tip of his member touch the bottom of her chin, she took the head of his manhood in suddenly, sucking it in, listening to him moan. It was her first time taking a man into her mouth, and she pressed her tongue against it, enjoying the salty tackiness that came with it. She took him in deeper, trying to touch the tip to the roof of her mouth, and gagged once it did. Two of her girlfriends told her men loved it when you bump and grind their heads there, so she wanted to see it for herself. She relented for a moment, then pushed him to the roof of her mouth and bumped the tip of his member there as she gagged, then fought through for a moment then gagged loudly. She stopped when it felt like something was about to come up, then licked his glans with her tongue as she surrounded it with her lips, sucking and moving it in and out slowly.

The moaning and groaning sounds he made excited her, made her feel like she was in control, and she loved it. Miranda relaxed her lips and drew on the head of his manhood as she listened to him, let herself slurp loudly and caress every part of his smooth glans with her tongue. The louder she got - and Miranda was making so much noise that she was making herself blush - the more extreme his reactions became. This was something she wanted to learn how to do well. The sight of Trevor's masculine face and form tensing and reacting to her was making her so wet that she felt that her sexual slit was near dripping.

He started breathing harder, and she looked up at him in time to see Trevor lean forward. He took her by the shoulders and then turned her onto her back. Before she could react, he took her legs in his hands, pushed them apart then back, and slid himself inside her. Surprise and the feeling of her passage being pushed open forced a long, high cry from her. "It's time," he said, withdrawing part way then pressing deeper.

She wanted to see him lose his mind, to ravish her, so, as he was pulling back, getting ready for a third stroke, she said; "I can't believe you're inside me. It's better than last time, take me." She could hear how turned on she sounded but there was genuine disbelief in her tone too. Miranda didn't care how the school or her Mistress got him there, convinced him to have his way with her. All she wanted to do was concentrate of the feeling of her sex stretching around him, watch his muscular body work above her, and look into his blue eyes as he stared at her with a hunger. He spent most of his time staring at her large breasts as they bobbed in time with his slow starting strokes, her belly as it heaved with each deep breath, and looking into her eyes when she cried out a little as she felt hin slip a little deeper. "You're going to fuck me really hard, aren't you?" Miranda felt brazen, sexy, and hoped it was true.

"Fuck," he growled, pushing into her until he was buried all the way.

She gripped the sheets as the feeling of being filled made her whimper sweetly. He didn't give her a chance to talk dirty again. Trevor became like a beast, smashing her with his hips, hitting her limit with every stroke. All she could do was cry out every time he pounded into her. The feeling of him moving inside, the pressure of being open for him, of his member striking deeper than before, and how he rubbed hard against her netherlips was building heat in her belly. "Oh, God, I'm gonna come, Trevor!" she shouted as her fingers clawed at his chest, leaving only shallow marks thanks to her very short nails.

Heat was building in her middle again. As if realizing that he couldn't break her, Trevor seemed to lose control and moved faster, bucking into her harder. Miranda gripped her knees and pulled them wider, staring at him, crying out every time he slapped deep inside her. His gaze was drawn up from her bobbing breasts to her open-mouthed, pleasure wracked face. "You're too tight, I'm gonna..." he started to say.

"Don't you dare, not yet," Miranda said, on the cusp of an orgasm. "Don't stop. Don't stop!" Then she felt as though the heat in her middle burst, and the wave of pleasure made her feel as though her body was melting into the mattress. There were high-pitched screams, and she realized she was making them a moment later as Trevor stopped to watch her writhe as her hips shook. The world was gone except for hot, magnificent sexual release.

As it started to fade, Trevor slipped out of her, then retreated from between her legs entirely. "Don't go anywhere, I want more," Miranda pouted.

Then he flipped her onto her stomach and caressed her waist, followed by the curves of her bottom. "I've been wishing I did you like this," Trevor said, his voice thick with desire as he straddled her thighs.

Miranda was worried for a moment when he grabbed her buttocks firmly. Then he slid himself into her feminine passage, pushing until he was into the root and touching her deeper than before. The pressure of him testing her limits was almost too much, then he retreated a little and pounded inside hard, forcing a cry from her as he went past the limit. "Oh, fuck I'm not gonna last looking at that ass. I've wanted to take you from behind ever since I saw you in that thong bikini!"

He pulled her up on her knees and pressed her shoulders down until they were touching the mattress. Miranda had never fantasized about him taking her doggy-style, but she loved the little hurt he caused when he went deep, and he did - plunging over and over, fast right away but even quicker as he went. "Don't stop!" she cried, gripping the silk sheets hard as she felt a fire start building again.

The feeling of his strong hands holding her hips firmly, his body colliding with her bottom, and his member forcing itself as deep as he could was incredible. She was being taken, all those muscles were being put to exactly the right use as the primitive feeling of being mounted was her world.

"You're so tight," he said as his member seemed to stiffen, reaching a little deeper, spreading her passage a little wider.

She enjoyed the increased pressure, then realized that he was about to finish and she quickly rubbed herself, looking over her shoulder at him, concentrating on the heat building higher inside her.

With a powerful stroke and a twitch she felt in her precious passage, he began to send his seed into her.

She stared up at him, enjoying Trevor's expression. It looked more like he was suffering than coming, but it was masculine and extreme in a way that made her even more excited.

The heat in her middle burst then, and she enjoyed the feeling of it spreading through her body as she kept rubbing her clit. He withdrew and plunged in a few more times, sending more of his issue inside her.

The feeling of him deep, while she came, was so much better than her hairbrush. He twitched more of his issue into her, and when her inner walls convulsed, she could feel the shape of him even more. It felt amazing, having something for her to clench against that wasn't hard plastic. It was a small orgasm though, not the promised inferno that she felt coming on before he finished.

He fell back onto his back, leaving her empty, which made her moan in disappointment. Miranda could still feel the shape of him inside her, but she wanted to be filled. She turned around and laid besieged him. He greeted her with a short but intimate kiss then rolled onto his heaving chest. "That was incredible," he breathed after a while.

Miranda's hand seemed to find its way to his flagging member on its own. It was wet, and soft, but she enjoyed tracing it with her fingers. The thrill of being with Trevor was fading quickly. It was obvious that she liked men, and he was a prime specimen, but the sexual attraction she had to him didn't seem special anymore. It wasn't gone, he was gorgeous, but it was as if any sense of romance with him had finished at the same time he finished inside her. "I couldn't believe that I'd have another chance at this, at you, when security stopped my car on the way out," he said.

"So you did want to be inside me again?" his member twitched under her hand and she chuckled. "There's my answer."

"Yes, but I also need to tell you the truth. My father told me what kind of scholarship you have here. He made sure I knew that you'd be with a lot of guys over the year, that you couldn't be someone's girlfriend. I can't stand thinking about that - you with anyone else - even though it's part of this stupid, weird place."

"You know this is a magic school?" Miranda asked, moving her hand up off his member onto his stomach.

"It's some kinda school sure, but magic isn't really. My dad's always been crazy, telling me that he's teaching some kinda hocus-pocus. Now I know the truth; it's some kind of crazy sex cult place, and they trick people into believing in magic. If you don't come with me now, they'll make you into some kind of slut-slave, and the weirdos here will fuck you as much as they want, and there will probably be drugs so you think you like it."

"But I do. I love how it feels when you touch me, when you're in me." Her Mistress was watching from the chair, Miranda had forgotten about her entirely. Her legs were crossed, and she lounged, watching, listening. The memory of Abby licking her pussy, making her feel amazing resurfaced and made her blush. She enjoyed that as well, and wanted to explore all the sensual possibilities on offer with different lovers who would have styles of their own. Then she recalled Scott, what it was like to be next to him, how he appreciated her body and spoke with such confidence. It was old fashioned, maybe even chauvinistic, but thinking about how he simply told her that he recognized her beauty and wasn't ashamed about it was exciting, even arousing. There had to be other boys in her future.

As for Trevor's disbelief in magic, she could see evidence of it in the strands of ghostly red and pink light around the bed and Abby as she lounged in her chair. There was a red glow that wasn't going away in the crystal nestled at the top of her cleavage too. She held it up for Trevor. "Is this giving off light? Is it just a rock to you?"

"Yes, of course, it's just some quartz." Then he sat up, carefully putting her aside. "Come with me. I want you to be my girlfriend, but I won't share you. I don't date sluts, especially when they believe in spooky magical bullshit."

"I hope you marry someone as boring as you are and have a hundred creative, magical kids who drive you crazy," Miranda said, tempted to say a few more words that would make it a real curse.

"So, you're staying? Even after I rocked your world?" Trevor asked, shocked.

Oh, that was him doing his best? Well, it was pretty good, but I'm not about to follow him out of here. "Yes, I'm staying."

"Well, I hope you enjoy being a whore for this cult," Trevor said, crawling to the edge of the bed and grabbing his jeans.

"One of the Knights will show you out," Abby said. They watched as Trevor left, disappearing into the dark, not bothering to put his shirt on.

Abby slipped onto the bed and caressed Miranda's face. "You broke your fantasies about him, didn't you?"

Miranda stared at her Mistresses glossy lips for a moment, tempted to kiss them before answering. "Yes. It's like living the fantasy was enough to take all its magic away. I think I was crazy about his body, and..."

"His cock," Abby finished with a lucious smile. "Don't be too disappointed," Abby said, planting a soft kiss against her lips before continuing. "There are many beautiful people here. Some muscular and demanding, others soft and pliable with every kind in between. Every one of them has been where you are - involved with a mud-brain who doesn't understand them - and I know you'll find better lovers. When you really look at Trevor, he was quite average, especially when you consider his cock size. You can do more with less, and it's easy to find a bigger one here if you like."

"He was average? It felt like..."

"Well, you're new and a rather short woman, so almost any size can be wonderful for you," Abby said, gently stroking her face, then her neck. "Besides, he didn't have a lot of control. Next time you're with a man, and you want it to last a while, you should make sure he comes before he goes anywhere near your pussy."

"I should have finished him in my mouth first, then waited for him to rise again," Miranda said.

"Or with your hand, or between your breasts. I've made a few men finish with my feet."

"You're kidding," Miranda laughed. "Okay, well, I have a lot to learn." she tried to steal another kiss from her Mistress, who drew back just enough to deny it. "What about his father? He's a teacher here?"

"Yes, you'll learn all about it later. We have something more urgent to deal with. You have a belly full of Trevor," she said, patting her student's stomach. "If you concentrate, you can feel the energy of it. Close your eyes."

Miranda did so and felt a bloom of life magic. She could feel it trying to move further into her with only one purpose. "Oh, wow, I can feel something alive that's trying to fertilize me right now."

"I'm helping, but you'll learn this quickly. You're already a class ahead in Healing. Now I want you to imagine that you're luring the life in another direction. Imagine dangling something between your feet that's irresistible to them."

She imagined the first attractive woman that came to mind, nude and posing alluringly between her feet. To her surprise, it was her roommate, Betty. "Is okay if it's someone I know?"

"As long as you imagine them fertile and attractive," Abby said. "Now concentrate on telling the life force that's been left inside you by Trevor that it'll be more successful if it chases that fertile image outside you. The life source will listen to you, sperm are very stupid."

12