Adopt-a-College-Student Program Ch. 01

Story Info
Wendy adopts her niece attending school in town.
3.2k words
4.45
7.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters, while based on real people, are works entirely of fiction, and are used simply to make it easier for the author to show to the readers, visually, what the characters contained herein look like. All characters are 18+ and this is fiction.

Characters:

Wendy (Based on model Wendy Fiore)
Ema

Emma attended Arizona State University. She was walking across the quad one day when she noticed some friendly middle-aged women had a table set up. Across the table was a large banner that read 'Adopt-a-College-Student.' Being the college student with a part-time work-study job she was, she figured it could be a good opportunity for a free meal here and there. Might also be a good safety net if she were to need emergency lodging if she were to lose her part-time job and apartment. This is where she met Aunt Wendy. This is where her life changed forever.

It was 2:34 p.m. on a Friday afternoon when she got her first text from Wendy. She was just finishing up a leg day at the university rec center---her third of the week. Working out was something Emma took very seriously. She saw it as both an outlet for stress and a gratifying way of transforming her body.

She sat down on the floor by the squat rack as she read the text. It was her sixth set of squats anyway, so she needed the break.

Hi, my name is Wendy, and I'm going to be your sponsor for the 'Adopt-a-College-Student program! I was wondering if you were free this evening? I was going to make a traditional salmon Greek salad. That sound okay? If so, text me and I'll text you back with the address and time. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Em texted her back with her indicated interest. Wendy responded within minutes with the time of 6:30 p.m. and her address.

The rest of the gym session took her about an hour total. Thirty minutes and quads and hamstrings and thirty minutes of glutes. It's shallow but having one of the fattest asses on campus was a big deal to Emma, and as such, she took her training time very seriously. She was no stranger to the attention it garnered her. She caught men, especially black men, whispering and snickering to themselves when she walked by. Being catcalled, called a 'snow bunny,' or ogled in general was the routine. But secretly...She loved it. She loved the attention and the power from being put on a pedestal of their desire.

After finishing up, Em grabbed her gym bag from the cubbyhole by the front desk and was on her way out the door. It was mid-October of her sophomore semester, and the air was cool and dry in the Arizona Fall. The walk across campus to the parking garage was about fifteen or so minutes depending on her pace. Her legs were dead so she took her time that day, not seeing the rush. She had plenty of time for her 6:30 dinner reservation.

God, I can't believe I parked on the fourth floor, she thought to herself as she slowly trudged up the stairs. People snickered at her as she passed them by, knowing full well what she was going through. Em just smiled and kept on climbing those stairs.

Em reached her black Toyota Camry, popped the trunk, and tossed her gym bag in the back. Once inside, she took five minutes finding a podcast for her ten minute drive home. The time read 4:03 p.m. This gave her about two and a half hours to get home, get ready, and get to Wendy's house by 6:30. She hit the push-start and the car roared to life, and she was on her way.

It was 5:43 p.m. but she still could not for the life of her figure out what to wear. A simple dinner at someone's house and yet she was stumped. She was freshly showered, her makeup done, and otherwise ready to go. She frantically rummaged through her closet trying to find something, hoping something would stand out as an appropriate dinner dress. Anything.

She settled on a black mini bodycon dress with a plunging neckline. It might be revealing if she had any boobs to speak of. Thankfully, my ass more than made up for my lack of rack, she thought to herself as she looked herself over in the mirror.

Giving herself a last lookover in her full length bedroom mirror, Em grabbed my purse and was on her way. The evening was cool and full of promise.

Em pulled into her driveway at 6:25 p.m. The light was failing and dusk was setting in. The driveway was sloped steeply leading to a garage, so she pulled the parking brake for the peace of mind. The last thing she wanted to do was piss off her new sponsor by crashing into her garage. Seemed like this whole thing would be a short-lived arrangement in that scenario.

Getting out of her car, she was a little more nervous than she thought she would be. She thought it might be because she knew so little about her. She was a lawyer, thirty-nine years old, and single with no kids. That was about the extent of what Emma knew.

Standing on the porch, Em adjusted the bodice and skirt on her dress. The hemline of the skirt was a little above the midpoint of her thigh and she was suddenly feeling like it wasn't conservative enough. Em figured that if she was an uptight Christian woman than she just wouldn't like it very much and would find a new, less promiscuous college woman to sponsor.

Em rang the doorbell. It was one of the Amazon Ring's with the camera. She smiled cheekily and waved at the camera.

The deadbolt clicked, and then the door opened. Emma was instantly delighted to know she was the more modestly dressed of the two of them and didn't inadvertently commit a faux pas.

The woman looked slightly taller than her, and if she had to guess, was about 5'3. Em stood at a petite 5'0, so it wasn't saying much when someone was taller than her. The woman's hair was dark brown, wavy, and dropped to her mid-back. She was wearing a black dress as well, and it was fairly similar to Em's. There was an exception, however. The exception was that her tits were fucking massive and threatened to break free of her dress. Maybe the largest Em had seen in her life. The kind of tits that made one want to just want to die from getting smothered by them.

"Oh my god!" she said. "You're so adorable!" Wendy hugged her tightly on the porch and ushered her quickly inside.

The house was very nice and clean, decorated appropriately as any good suburban white woman would. Pictures of her graduating college, law school, and her plethora of academic and professional achievements adorned the walls, along with some rather expensive looking paintings and artwork. And the plants! So many plants!

The house smelled ambrosial with the smell of dinner cooking. After a quick tour of the house, the pair settled into the dining room that was conjoined with the kitchen. The table was small and intimate. Wendy offered Emma a seat and she only obliged only after offering her services to helping with dinner.

"Would you like some wine?" offered Wendy. She already had a bottle in her hand, some unrecognizable brand to Em. "This is an Italian household; we're drinking wine."

"Uhh, sure!" Em hesitated. "I'm twenty but there's no police hiding out here, I hope." Em giggled awkwardly at her terrible joke.

"Oh, fuck no. I prosecute those pigs," Wendy said with a wink as she set a glass in front of Emma and started pouring. It was a heavy pour that almost entirely filled up the goblet. She bent over slightly as she did, her heavy breasts displaying tremendous cleavage. She then poured a glass for herself and placed it down on the placemat by her plate.

Wendy sat down in front of Emma across the table. "So," she said before taking a long swig of her wine. "I have a confession to make. Just wanted to clear the air first before I drop this bomb on you later." Wendy spoke a lot using her hands. "I didn't choose you at random---you're actually my niece. I think the last time I saw you, you were around eight or nine, so you probably don't remember me. That was right before I moved out here to Arizona."

Emma almost spit out her drink. "Oh my god! Yes! You did look vaguely familiar when I first saw you! What are the odds I would run into you out here?"

She guffawed at this. "Well, we had a falling out, your mother and I, and I haven't talked to her or your father since. Something about me being too liberal or some shit like that. She'd probably have a fit knowing you're here; thinking I'm going to corrupt you, or something."

Emma rolled her eyes in acknowledgement. "Yeah, they're still like that. Maybe not so bad, but yeah, it's pretty bad still. Well anyway, it's nice having family out here. Took me awhile to make friends."

"You, struggling to make friends? I don't believe that for a second. I have this feeling you're very popular on campus," she said with a smirk and a wink as she swirled her wineglass in her hand.

Em threw her hands up playfully. "You got me," she said. "I do get a lot of attention. Not always from people I'm interested in, though. You know how it is."

"Oh I know. I remember being your age." She leaned forward. "So young and full of life," she continued. She laughed loudly. "Listen to me! Sounding like some old hag!"

"Oh, please stop. You are hot as hell. We're family after all---good genes."

"Yes, family." She raised her glass. "I'll toast to that. To family!"

And to family they toasted.

----------------------------------

Two bottles of wine and a delicious dinner later, the pair of girls headed into the living room. Wendy grabbed a fresh bottle of wine and uncorked it, taking it with them into the room. They settled on onto a sandstone grey Angleton sofa with soft velvety fabric.

Wendy grabbed a remote off the coffee table, pointed to the fireplace, and clicked it. The flames in the hearth rose spectacularly, illuminating the mostly dark room with a soft flickering glow. She grabbed the bottle and was ready to pour when she realized her mistake.

"Shit! I forgot the glasses! I'm drunker than I thought. Let me go ge--," Wendy started to say.

"Nonsense, we'll take turns with the bottle," Em interjected before grabbing it out of her hands and taking a swig. She laughed and looked at Wendy. "Oh c'mon, I'm in college, give me a break."

Wendy laughed with her. "Oh I did the same thing! No judgement here. Now give me that fucking bottle back!"

Em resisted, giggling, as Wendy tried to take it from her. "Fiiiiine, take it," she said as she handed her the bottle. "By the way, I just have to know." She shifted her hips to face Wendy. "Are they real?"

Wendy looked down and then started laughing. "Yes, they actually are. No one ever believes me, but mhm, all me. I think I got all the tits because your mom didn't get much."

"Yeah, no kidding. I've got nothing!" Em gestured with her hands at her own chest.

"Honey, I can see that ass from the front; you just got a different blessing."

"Well, sure, but I work out very hard for it, too."

"That I can tell," Wendy said with a wink. "So, give me the spicy stuff. You seeing anyone?"

"Just a few friends with benefits. Nothing serious. No time for that," Emma replied.

"Men?"

Emma blushed. "Yes, mostly men. Black men."

Wendy playfully pushed Emma's shoulder. "Good choice! But, mostly?"

Emma noticed Wendy's energy change as she shifted on the couch to look at her more head-on. "Well, you know, sometimes making out with the girlies when we're out at parties."

"Girls really are the best kissers, aren't they?"

Emma found herself blushing again at this. "They...they really are. So soft and delicate with it."

Wendy scooched closer. "I can tell you from personal experience, older women are even better at it."

Emma blanched slightly. "Oh, I had no idea you were lesbian."

Wendy guffawed. "Honey, not even close. But I don't discriminate. I like what I like and I find that beauty comes in many forms." She took a swig of wine and finished the bottle off, belching adorably. They both laughed. "Well, Ms. Emma," continued Wendy. "I think I will adopt you after all. You've won me over."

"Yay! You can be my mommy-away-from-home!" said Emma gleefully.

Wendy felt a stirring in her loins at hearing this. She felt herself being torn apart by the young college student who was her sister's daughter---her niece. It was wrong. To pursue a relationship with her was wrong. It was necessary. "I like that a lot. I've always wanted a daughter." She began to run her hand through the young girl's hair. "Are you going to let mommy take care of you?"

Emma nodded her head up and down enthusiastically. "Yes, mommy. I will."

Wendy mulled over her options but only one seemed correct in that single moment. "Fuck, I shouldn't, but..." she muttered in barely a whisper. She leaned forward to kiss the young college girl with the assumption she would pull away. That she would reject her advance. Leave the house and call her mother about her terrible aunt.

But Emma's lips met hers with a zealous intensity. She seemed eager and hungry. She kissed in a manner that was the result of impatiently waiting for the older woman to make a move so she didn't have to.

Their hands began to wander as they greedily kissed. The older woman's hands moved to the hips and posterior of the young girl, gently squeezing and massaging. On the contrary, Emma had other plans with her hands, aggressively groping and squeezing the massive tits of the mature woman. She noted how soft the were, how delightfully yielding and cushy they were under her caress. She loved what she didn't have.

Wendy moaned softly. "Daughters...should suck their mommy's tits, don't you think?"

Before Em could respond, Wendy quickly released the straps on her dress and removed her bra, throwing it to the floor. Emma felt small and insignificant in the presence of her aunt's massive tits. Their tremendous size overwhelmed her at first sight. She wanted to instantly grab them and suckle. To inhale them completely.

"Lay back," whisper Wendy as she pushed Emma onto her back. "Let me feed them to you."

Emma ensconced herself on a throw pillow in preparation for her meal to come. The woman mature hovered over the young girl, her massive hanging breasts draping across Emma's chest. Her nipples were soft yet hard as diamonds. She grabbed her left melon-sized breast and guided it into her niece's avaricious mouth. Emma's mouth was gaping with her tongue out, and she was panting softly until the tit passed her lips. She gave the nipple a playful lick before imbibing the nipple completely, sucking it tenderly as the mature woman forced more of her breast into her mouth.

The nipple was soft, hard, and velvety. It was the size of a bottle nozzle, and Emma sucked eagerly as if she was being fed a delicious bottle of milk.

"That feels so fucking good," the mature woman cooed. Her hips subtly grinded on the young woman's hips beneath here. She could feel her pussy growing increasingly wet, craving the same tongue that was swirling around her nipples at the moment. "You ever have tits this big at college?" she asked. She pushed her breast deeper into Emma's mouth which stifled her answer into a gurgle-like sound. The young girl began to rapidly nod her head side to side as she continued to gulp the large breast.

The mature brunette slid her free hand to her own clit and began to rub softly. "Keep fucking sucking," she said authoritatively. "Harder. Harder!" She quickened the pace on her own clit. She was already near orgasm from before and needed a finger to finish. Within moments, she achieved her orgasm, violently convulsing before desperately grinding her hips harder on the girl beneath her. She removed her breast from her mouth and began to thirstily kiss her.

"Such a good little girl for listening to her mommy," whispered Wendy. "You've earned yourself a treat."

Without further words, she sat back on her haunches and flipped Emma onto her stomach. Scooting back on the couch, she grabbed the skirt of the dress and pulled it up, exposing her niece's fat, perfectly sculpted ass. She was delighted to see she was panty-less. Her asshole puckered and her pussy was inviting.

"When was the last time you've had someone eat your ass?" asked Wendy as she glided her tongue across Em's asshole.

"Been awhile," purred Emma. "Most won't when I ask."

Wendy was incredulous. "Mommy is going to show you how an ass like yours should be treated. How it should be worshipped and adored. Ass up."

Emma did as she told, raising her ass up and pushing back to on all fours. She then felt the tongue that was previously playfully teasing and gliding across the ring of her hole, begin to delve into her asshole more deeply and purposely. Her body began to quiver as the speed of the tongue quickened inside her. Moments later, she felt a finger enter her pussy. She whimpered and moaned as the tongue and finger worked in tandem on her tight little holes.

Gripping tightly on the couch cushions, the college girl tried to stave off the first orgasm but it came quickly. Her entire body joggled in response, and she bit into the cushion to keep herself from screaming---a learned dorm habit.

"Yes, yes. That's it, baby. Let mommy have that cum," Wendy exclaimed ardently.

Emma felt the woman's tongue enter her pussy this time, splitting through her lips and into her hole.

"Fuck, that feels so good, mommy. Please don't stop," Emma said amorously. The woman's tongue had just entered her again and she already felt herself on the verge of another orgasm. She wasn't used to women with such experience. Her new mommy was more adept with her tongue and fingers than previous partners.

There was no going back. As she quickly achieved her second orgasm, Emma knew there was no going back. No going back to amateur college lovers. As she shuddered and pounded the couch with her fists, her eyes rolled back in her head, reveling in her climax.

And the woman still wasn't done. She continued, mercilessly, to give her orgasm after orgasm. After the eighth one, Emma found herself unable to hold herself up any longer. Her strength was failing to the point of collapse. Wendy crawled on top of her; Emma turned over to meet her in embrace and with a kiss, the woman tasting like her.

--------------------

The pair slept in Wendy's bed that night. Wendy ran her hand through Emma's hair as sleep, finally, found her too.