Adoration of the Penis

Story Info
A cock worship session leads to hot fucking.
3.9k words
4.67
23.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For A...IOU. -E

She finished lighting the last of the tealight candles, and the shadows flickered and danced on the walls of their hotel room. His 6 foot 5 body laid stretched out on the king sized bed wearing only his blue boxer briefs, ankles crossed, arms up, elbows bent, his fingers interlaced behind his head, watching her move around the room. Her black lace-edged satin chemise stretched across her curvy hips and ass as she set down the lighter and turned to join him in bed.

She sat down on the bed next to him and reached up to stroke his red beard, streaked with white. "My lumberjack," she said with a smile. "Do you mind if I get you situated here how I want you?"

"How do you want me?"

"Here, let's pile up all the pillows here, so you can be sitting up more."

He sat up and she gathered up all the bed pillows and piled them against the headboard in the center of the bed.

"Okay, here, now lean back against this and spread your legs apart."

He was happy to take orders, and assumed the position as directed. Clearly, the growing bulge in his boxers indicated that he was excited about whatever was coming soon. Hopefully, he wouldn't be coming too soon, as he hoped to enjoy whatever she was planning for as long as possible.

"Okay, now I'm going to kneel right here," she said as she crawled toward him on all fours, kneeling on the bed between his knees.

"Let's get these out of the way," she whispered as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs and peeled them down.

"Lift," she commanded, and he lifted his ass to get his boxers off. She pulled them off and tossed them aside. Then she crawled back to her kneeling position.

"After our last conversation, I did a little research on the topic of cock worship. I mean, it is pretty much just what it sounds like, but I wanted details of how exactly it should be done properly."

His stiff cock twitched with excitement as her gaze slowly moved from being locked with his eyes, downward.

"From what I read, the whole point is to provide loving admiration for and pleasure to the owner of the cock you wish to honor. It should stroke his ego, and make him feel like a powerful god to possess such a natural gift. He has been blessed, and will in turn bless his partners by sharing it with them. The cock is held in sacred esteem, and should be praised and worshipped accordingly for its power as a giver of pleasure and life."

She paused, gave him a playful look, and said, "I thought, wow, this should come naturally to me, because these are the kinds of things that I already think about all the time."

"I always thought that I was agnostic, but it turns out that there was a religion for me after all," she said with a smile. He returned the smile and waited expectantly.

She reached out and wrapped her soft, warm hand around the center of his hard cock. She paused to lightly swipe her thumb over the head, appreciating the softness of his skin.

"But it's not just any cock that I worship. This practice is quite specifically devoted to just yours alone." She locked eyes with him, and her pupils dilated, as they always did when they looked at each other, signaling their intense desire for one another. He called this her "sex kitten eyes" and he wasn't wrong. She wanted him every time they were together, so he'd seen this look many times over the years. He'd returned the look many times as well. The growing pupils don't lie. Neither does a growing cock.

A bead of glistening precum appeared on the tip of his cock. She lightly moved her hand up and down his shaft, with a bit of a twisting motion.

"Are you familiar with the concept of love languages?"

"Kind of," he replied.

"Well, it is basically the different ways that people use to express their feelings and care for others. My love language for giving to others is gift-giving, and my love language for receiving from others is words of affirmation. I pride myself on giving the perfect present chosen carefully for my recipient, based on paying attention to the details of their desires. I've decided to mix it up a little, and today I give you the gift of my words, because I know how much you like aural pleasure."

"Oh, I really like the sound of that," he said with a smile.

"I've never been shy about telling you how much I want you. I know being direct is the best way to communicate with you. But I've never gotten detailed in my praise for your penis, specifically. Since I appreciate words of affirmation myself, I know how to give a detailed compliment. So I offer to you my words of praise, and of course, the other things my mouth can do. Aural, and oral pleasure, at your service." She bent down and put her lips on the tip of his cock. It was so warm, and his skin so soft. She opened her mouth and took his head into her warm wetness. She wrapped her lips around him and lightly sucked and swirled her tongue around him. He groaned with pleasure.

"I love having your cock in my mouth. It always tastes so good. You are always so clean, and always smell completely neutral. My mouth waters when I fantasize about kneeling before you, and letting you fuck my face while you're standing. My two biggest fantasies are you pinning me to the wall to kiss me, and me pinning you against the wall on my knees."

She resumed her sucking and swirling. He let out a sigh of pleasure.

She continued, "I also love looking at your cock. Just look at it. It's so beautiful. A cut cock is so attractive. And I love that we match-- it is the same rosy pink as my nipples. My nipples get hard just thinking about you. I want to pop you in my mouth like a lollipop."

She paused to look down, and cup his balls and give them a light squeeze. With her other hand, she wrapped it around the base again, and she put it back in her mouth. She ran her tongue around and around the head, stopping to stiffen it and rub it against the ridge on the underside of the head.

"Oh, fuck, you are so good at this," he said, while she giggled with his cock in her mouth.

She pulled it out and said, "And of course, I have to tell you the best part. The size. My god, you are perfect and my favorite. You're the best I've ever had. I never knew I was a size queen until I had you inside of me, reaching places that other men couldn't. Now I can never go back. I cannot be satisfied with anything less than being completely filled up, with you bottoming out, balls deep. I think our bodies just fit together so perfectly."

With her index finger, she lightly traced around the upper edge of the base of his cockhead. "This spot right here? This is what drives me wild. When you give me all you've got, this rubs against my A-spot and it feels sooo good."

"I know that spot is named for the "anterior fornix" but in my mind, it's named that for you. My 'A' is the only one who can reach my 'A-spot' so this is a special honor for me when I get to have you inside of me. This is uncharted territory, a place that only you have claimed for your own. I want you to own it, and visit it often. Since I don't get to see you as often as I'd like, I found a dildo that reminds me of you. It has a flat base, so I can sit on it. When I get the whole thing inside, I sit on the edge of my bed and bounce as I imagine riding your cock."

She once again took him in her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down, each time getting slightly deeper.

"I know this is exquisite torment, to keep giving you little bursts of a blow job." She lightly blew on his wet cock to make it jump as the air evaporated the moisture and felt cool. "But don't you worry, I'll make sure you are fully satisfied." She then breathed her warm, moist breath on him to bring him back up to temperature.

"The best part about having a big dick is the anticipation," she purred. "The working up to taking the whole thing, the challenge of getting there in just the right time, not too fast or too slow. The way my pussy slowly opens for you, taking you deeper and deeper."

She resumed the job, licking up the length of his cock, from the base to the tip, on all sides, appearing to lick him clean. Then she again put the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue quickly around it, slightly moving him back and forth in her mouth, creating suction. She pulled off of him, and moved down to licking his balls, then slowly sucking them in and out of her mouth, one at a time.

"I like to challenge myself to deepthroat this beauty. It takes a little time and all my focus, so I will pause my talking for the moment."

He nodded his agreement that this was a good plan.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, and admired the size of it in her small hand. "Thank you for letting me do this, I feel like I'm a nun in the church of cock, most devout," she laughed. "This is what I fantasize about, submitting to your powerful body, while simultaneously holding the power of your pleasure in my hands...or mouth, or pussy." She held his gaze and smiled for a moment, before lowering her head in prayer, replacing the words in her mouth with warm, hard cock. The prayers will now be silent, except for the sound of her wet mouth sucking.

She continued to mix up her signature tongue swirling with up and down suction, then pressing on that ridge under his head. She bobbed up and down, varying the speed, and every few bobs, moving ever so slightly down his cock, taking it deeper in infinitesimally small increments. She knew that most women combine a hand job with a blow job, to fake the sensation of deep throat. But she didn't like to fake anything. She knew she could do it, because she was hungry for him.

She put her hands on his muscular thighs and squeezed. She moved her body to adjust her angle and allow her throat to open up more comfortably. She allowed her saliva to build up, and drooled all over his dick, letting it run down the length. Then, without any hands, she lowered her mouth down the length, as far as she could go. She could get farther, with a little time.

He groaned and whispered, "How did I get so lucky? Nobody sucks my dick like you."

She responded with a grunt of appreciation for the complement, which caused her throat to vibrate around him, and he moaned.

She continued to bob up and down, slowly in speed, but with a little more depth each time. She allowed her throat to get used to the intrusion and tried to relax her gag reflex. Her pussy was dripping wet as she fully appreciated being in the moment of living her fantasy. He was showing great restraint as he moaned and squirmed under her, very obviously wanting to thrust his full length the rest of the way down her throat. But he let her take the lead, as the pilgrim on this spiritual journey. He was a benevolent god.

She continued to work his cock deeper and deeper. She got accustomed to him filling her mouth and entering her throat, and started slowly swallowing, allowing her throat muscles to massage the head of his dick. "Uhhhh," he groaned. He couldn't believe how much she wanted him, and was so willing to worship his cock with such fervor. Everything about this was a dream come true. His fantasy of being idolized was being fulfilled by this insatiable, sexy, curvy woman who wanted nothing more than his big dick fucking her deeply and often.

He involuntarily twitched and she started to gag. She pulled back, and looked over her glasses up at him with her big blue eyes wet and mascara starting to run. He ran his fingers through her hair, raking it back off her face. He'd never seen anything so hot as her looking at him with pride and lust in her watering eyes.

She swirled his cockhead in her mouth once more, then she coughed a little. "How'd I do?"

"You did amazing, I feel very worshipped." He grabbed her hands and pulled her toward him. "I really want to fuck you now."

"I want that too." She instructed him to sit up a little more, and she straddled him, resting her big ass on his strong thighs. "I want that big cock of yours stretching my wet pussy open and bottoming out. I want you to fill me up completely."

Her satin chemise was hiked up around her hips, and her bare pussy was rubbing her wetness on his hot dick. He grabbed her by the hips, and reached around to palm her ample ass. He squeezed her soft cheeks and spread them apart as she grinded against him.

She was kissing his nose, his beard, his cheek, his forehead, his temple, making her way to his surefire weakest spot, his ear. She leaned over and whispered into his left ear, "I want you so much. I always have, and I always will," her breath hot and moist against his skin, making shivers run down his spine.

"I want you too, gorgeous. You're so sexy. You turn me on so much, I can't resist you."

He pulled her in closer and kissed her deeply. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back, lightly sucking on his bottom lip. He made a trail of kisses down her neck, into her cleavage. He pulled the strap of her chemise down, and fondled the underside of her breast, still encased in satin. It was a B cup, petite but a perfect handful and so soft and perky with cute light pink nipples. He pulled the strap again, and her left nipple was exposed. He took it lightly in his mouth, and sucked as it stiffened in his mouth. He returned her motion of swirling his tongue, just like she did to his cockhead, alternating the swirling with sucking.

She threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy. "You are making me so wet, I love this."

He pulled her other strap down and moved to her slightly larger right breast, lightly bouncing the weight of it in his hand. After taking a moment to hold both of her breasts and push them together with his hands and look at them with admiration, he leaned forward and started licking and sucking her right nipple. She arched her back with pleasure, and lifted her hips. His rock hard cock was aligned with her tight hole, his cockhead separating her outer lips. She slowly sat down on it, letting it get about halfway in. She paused there and squeezed his cock with her strong pussy muscles. She then relaxed, and as they were locked in a passionate kiss, she sank all the way down to his body. They both stopped to appreciate the feeling of being as close to each other as possible. "Oh my god," she moaned. "And by 'my god' I mean you."

He laughed and said, "I'd have to be to deserve a goddess like you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly rocked her hips forward and back. He matched her rhythm and rocked with her. She leaned forward and breathed into his ear, "yesss..." before taking his earlobe between her lips. She licked his ear, then lightly nibbled on his lobe with her teeth. He groaned, and she continued sucking on it while rocking her hips with his and riding his dick embedded in the deepest point of her hot, wet, and welcoming pussy.

"I wish I could freeze time right now," he whispered into her ear. "This is a perfect moment."

"One of many, hopefully. I want to have so many more perfect moments like this with you," she replied. She leaned back and looked him in eye while she held each of her breasts in her hands. She continued to kind of rock-bounce on his cock, while not breaking eye contact. Their eyes darkened as their pupils grew bigger and they held the intensity of their gaze for a long moment.

It was too intense, he had to break it. He grabbed her by the waist and rolled over. "Let's do doggy style."

"My favorite!"

She reached over to the night stand and grabbed her vibrator to bring it within reach. She got on her knees and leaned forward, putting two pillows under her belly, spreading her knees, arching her back and popping her ass into the air. He moved behind her and held on to her wide hips for leverage. She was already very wet, but she still added some lube to her vibrator and rubbed it around her clit and outer lips. He lined up his cockhead to the entrance of her slit, and let it rest there for a moment, anticipating its entrance. He held it in his hand and rubbed his head along her slit, and rubbed her clit lightly to get a little bit of lube on the tip. He then moved back to the entrance of her pussy, and she wiggled her hips in anticipation.

With one firm stroke, he entered her about two thirds of the way in, rubbing against her G-spot. "Unhhhh," she moaned. She gave him a little kegel squeeze of welcome. He stroked in and out at this depth, knowing he was working her G-spot. She was moaning incoherently. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you use your vibrator?" She grabbed it and lined it up with her clit and turned it on to the medium speed. He firmly gripped her hips and as she started to rotate her hips and grind on him while working her clit with her vibe, he started to pull out and sink back in just a little bit deeper each time. He could feel just a bit of resistance at the end of her tunnel, it seemed as if he were about to bottom out. But he knew that she could take all of him, and it drove her wild. She was so turned on and so wet, her pussy was gladly opening up to accept all of him. He told her it was coming, "I'm going to fuck your pussy so deep with my big cock. You worshipped it so well, you are worthy of receiving it all and cumming on it. Are you ready to receive it?"

"Oh my god, yes, I want all of you. I want you to fuck me hard and deep. As hard and deep as you can, and I will cum so hard on your beautiful cock."

He slowly sank in, past the point of resistance and she gasped. "Ohhhh, that feels so good. You hit my A-spot." He pulled out a little, and repeatedly popped his cockhead past that point, over and over until she was getting used to the sensation. She squirmed and trembled from the pleasure he was giving her. "Okay, now I'm going to fuck you deep." "Yes, give it to me," she cried as he pulled out, and in one long, smooth stroke, he plunged his entire length into her wanton pussy, and she swallowed it up to the hilt. He continued these long strokes, almost pulling out completely, before going in deep over and over, and she breathily moaned and cried out his name over a series of mini orgasms. He loved hearing the noises he was eliciting from her with his cock. She went from saying, "Fuck meeee," to a series of squeaky noises as she came. Her sounds were such a turn on to him. He was getting close to cumming himself, and reached forward to cup her breast in his hand. He said, "I want to shoot my load inside of you. Do you want my cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, I want it! Cum for me baby, I want all of you," she cried and as he started fucking her faster, she focused all of her energy on bearing down and squeezing his cock with her powerful pussy muscles. She gripped and released him rhythmically, while turning her vibrator up to its high speed and rubbed her clit with it. He was fucking her in a frenzy and yelled out, "Unghhh, I'm cumming!" and she continued fucking back on him and squeezing him as she had one more orgasm. He slowed down and leaned forward on her back, coming to a stop together. They collapsed on the bed on their sides in a spooning position, trying to catch their breath.

He threw his arm around her waist, pulling her in tight to him, and kissed her shoulder and neck while holding her breast in his palm. "Thank you, that was amazing. You are an awesome gift-giver. That is one gift I will never forget." She wiggled her ass against his softening cock and sighed with satisfaction. "No, thank you, for letting me worship your cock, and fucking me with it as a reward." His hand moved from her breast to slowly tracing the curve of her body, from her ribs to her hip to her thigh. As his hand traveled back up her body to her breast, she put her hand over his.

"The last thing I'll say as part of my worship service today is this: you would think that there would be at least one downside to having such a big cock. You know I like anal, and that is a lot to take. But, you remember last time we did that? You turn me on so much, you know I can take it no problem. Next time I come to worship at your altar, I will bring my largest jeweled butt plug and petroleum jelly to prepare for you. We can use a mirror so you can see the gemstone sparkling in my ass while I bend over to blow you. I offer all three of my holes to you in worship. You can fuck my face, you can plow my pussy, and you can fuck me in the ass, lumberjack. Use me however you see fit, I'm all yours."

12