Adriana and the Fur Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drive in silence until I drop Will off at his place. Getting home is somehow cold and lonely. I have never felt that way about home or my folks. They are anything but. I just have this overwhelming craving to be with Adriana, to feel her warmth, her body .. to hear her voice.

As I'm coming in Mom says, "Earth to Frank! Are you really here?"

"Nah Mom I'm still with Adriana." I somehow knew in that moment Mom knew all. She fell silent and we ate quietly.

Dad and I had planned a jaunt for tomorrow to get him some computer stuff for his home use since he is a true novice .. not that I am a computer guru. They have folks at the office that take care of those computers. I usually depend on Will for all that. I had gotten him to coach me on what to do, where to go and have him get .. the painless way, not the Geek way.

I go to bed without masturbating for the first time in months. It's so short of my desires I'm just not inspired to even try. I do awake in the middle of the night in a furious fur fucking with Adriana with such reality at first I truly thought I was in her bed deep between her thighs. I fell back to sleep after moping up a gallon of cum and changing the sheet.

The next afternoon Dad and me go computer shopping and a little early Christmas shopping for Mom. It's dinner time before we get back home and with my sense that Mom is on to my situation with Adriana and I'm not looking forward to one of those what-are-you-up-to sessions with her. I can't really hide anything for long from her and I'd like to choose the moment rather than be defensively trapped.

Monday to school and pick I up the girls on my way. Seeing Adriana is euphoric. She's all smiles and we're kissing before her butt hits the car seat. Ella is making cooing sounds from the back seat as we kissed. I'm burning with passion for her. The school day is totally mindless and mostly a blur except for Science and English classes which we share.

The fur closet is ours when we get to Ma ma's. Ella and Will are running to her room. We don't rush things at all. It's like the 'first time' was full of frenetic furious fur fucking and we want to savor the moments now and enjoy our closet fantasies. There are only two small night lights on near the floor so it's quite dim, almost like candle light. She and Ella had gotten some thin futons for floor mats with furs all over them over the weekend. The closet is now totally comfortable with fur pillows for long term making out.

I slowly consume her vagina as she fur fondles us both. She goes smoothly from orgasm to orgasm. I roll Adriana over on her stomach with a big fur pillow under her hips, thrusting her butt up high. I then straddled her thighs and but like a horse. She's gasping and sighing already in anticipation of my cuming into her from behind. I slide deep into her with her already pushing and rolling back against me over the pillow and my motions. We're soon in a fast 'gallop' with me ramming deeper and deeper into her warmth. She's already into orgasm with the anticipation of me cuming in her.

We're totally encased in the furs as with our previous closet sessions only now the furs are softly cushioned under us and there are a few new Sables to send Adriana into orbit with. She said Ma ma gave them to her and Ella yesterday to 'better pleasure yourselves with'. They were sending Adriana out of her mind as I ram deep into her vagina fur fondling her butt and back as I do.

Oh yes, we brought the Shadow Fox and Silver Fox spreads into the closet as well. We both fell that if we die in the midst of screwing in the furs like this in the closet our lives will be totally complete. As close to heaven on earth as we will ever experience.

I never stop ejaculating into Adrian all night and her orgasmic moaning never ceases. We fall asleep in the closet in our exhaustion. Fortunately I awake early enough that I'm not too late getting home.

We do the rest of the week, every day, pretty much in that manner with normal variations and I become increasingly secure in my confessing to my folks this weekend over our activities and my commitment to Adriana. The holiday vacation is coming up and I don't want any major obstacles with our free time and our ability to spend it mostly together with Adriana .. all night for more than one night.

After a very nice evening that Friday night with Adriana in the fur closet I get home late and go straight to bed. I've been so sexually satiated and satisfied this week with Adriana I have not masturbated nor awoke in a wet dream once. Is this our 'normal' level of fur-sex gratification? If it is I am sure satisfied and very happy.

Saturday morning breakfast is confession time.

"Mom, Dad .. Adriana and I are in love and having sex. I hope you are OK with it. She's on the pill so pregnancy is not an issue and her grandmother is happy over our relationship and OK with us having sex."

Stone cold silence! They sit there with their mouths hanging open as if in mid sentence but no sound. Oh shit, I screwed up big.

"Do you really love her?" Mom first says.

"My oh my yes I do and she loves me as well. This is not casual sex either."

"What about your future Son? Don't throw your life away over a momentary infatuation. She is a smart and lovely girl to be sure but think of your future!"

"Dad! This is not an infatuation. I really do love her and life without her is no life at all. We have talked about all this and are planning our lives together. Neither of us is a dummy. I just don't ever want to be without her in my life ever again."

"I was afraid this was happening. You have been off in a cloud lately. All the love struck signs. Are you really sure you are both in love with each other?"

"Absolutely. You know I was a virgin and waiting for the right woman. Well Adriana is that woman. We are planning college together and what we want beyond. Most important is our doing these things together and making these decisions together so we are both comfortable with the mutual decisions."

"When are you getting married? Have you set a date. When you brought Adriana over the first time I had this premonition she was the one."

" I know Mom and I wanted so badly to tell you then. We have not set a time or date. Our feeling is .. it could be next week or five years from now. When it seems inevitable and the right time. We just know now that we cannot live without each other. It's that simple."

"I'm proud of you Son for being so honest and truthful. I take it there is no talking you out of this?"

"A snowball's chance in hell."

I have never been the 'complete' son my Dad had expected but he has never made me feel bad or feel I have let him down in any way. While swimming is not the macho sport he would have liked me to choose it seemed OK with him.

My love life and lack of extreme popularity has been somewhat of a disappointment I know. He was very popular in High School and College. I think the idea of me balling the girl of my/his dreams has his ego a bit inflated and proud. Certainly on the supportive side of the situation. Mom is seeing this gorgeous girl steal away her little boy away from her. The fact that I may not be home some nights I was letting go unsaid for the moment. I think Dad already understands that.

6

After my 'confession', life at home is initially somewhat strained and I'm walking on eggshells for a bit but Dad is soon into the 'she sure is a fine girl' talk that's slowly softening up Mom. His ego and pride drove him to it if nothing else but I think he genuinely is very fond of her.

Before long Mom is saying those same nice things.

"With some of the girls you have brought home in the past .. well .. you could have done a lot worse with them."

"Yes Mom. That's why we I didn't have sex."

I invite Adriana over for Friday night dinner. She's wearing her new Short hooded dark Sable jacket with a thick dark brown cashmere T-neck sweater and matching wool slacks. Not the cheerleader but a totally gorgeous woman. She's as engaging and smiling as before which my folks find totally disarming. The evening is strained at first but conversation begins to flow smoothly though totally skirting the sex issue.

Having Adriana over more frequently, despite our desire to be screwing like minks in the fur closet, is having a calming effect on the situation and making it increasingly difficult for them to think negatively of her and us together. To know her is to love her.

My parents soon have her on a she-can-do-no-wrong pedestal which began to make my life mildly uncomfortable from an entirely different direction. My not coming home at night a couple of nights a week is soon routine and OK.

Alternately Adriana is spending more time with my Mom. They go shopping together or lunch and just over talking the dreaded girl talks. Soon I have no secrets of my own from Adriana. She even has a copy of my baby picture on a sheepskin I didn't even know about for her wallet. I sure get teased over that.

Ma ma is also visiting and the three of them are off shopping and lunch, more often with Ella.

Adriana said Mom is curiously and increasingly asking them about their furs. They let her wear them and begin bringing an extra one for Mom to wear on their outings and try out.

It isn't long before Mom has a very nice Fitch Jacket of her own. It matches her streaked blond hair very nicely. Kind of a trial fur as Adrian put it. She never looked nicer or sexier and Dad made it known he thought so as well. Mom is starting to get fur groped by Dad regularly. Now Mom wears it more often.

Dad drags me 'kicking and screaming' on a secret shopping trip to the Furrier. A special Christmas present for Mom. Knowing the obvious that I'm around women who wear furs. He asks me what he should get her for a special present.

"Sable, of course. It can be small like a short chubby jacket but it must be Sable."

Hell, go for broke I think. Mom will pass out when she gets it. Dad can afford it.

At the Furrier Dad is visibly drooling over all those furs. So am I but I try to hide it as best I can and act the Adult. I begin to appreciate our situation in Ma ma's fur closet. I'm only marginally impressed with many of the furs at the furrier until we get to the Sables. The best they have we fur fondle with routinely, not to sound ho-hum over it.

When we get to the Sables Dad and I both nearly lose it. Dad doesn't do a very good job at all hiding it and the sales girl is starting to get turned on by the situation what with Dad's fondling and stroking of the Sables and his obvious over-the-top excitement and "Would you try this on for me? I want to see how it looks on someone". Then he ogles her for an extended period.

The salesgirl starts to get into it and is soon giving us everything short of giving dad a lap dance with sexy looks, twirls and swings.

I'm the one to kind of kept thing from turning into a fur orgy. I'm getting of on the furs and the situation so much though that I don't want to put a total damper on things.

At the end we could have taken the salesgirl with us and both done her in the car she's so turned on, letting Dad stroke the furs while she's wearing them. All she needed was a pole to swing around. Someone is going to have a good night with her tonight. Her throat's dry, her hands are shaking and she's bright as a cherry.

She knows I know. I have to struggle with Dad to not come away with the 200K Sable of his dreams and manage to end up with a 'previously owned' twice worn very full Golden Sable short coat for 3K, a trade in for a bigger Sable, that will look fantastic on Mom and buy Dad a full two years of doin' it every night in the sack with Mom.

With the beginning of the winter break Adriana and me are able to spend as much uninterrupted time together as we wish, now that the truth and my parents acceptance of our situation has been basically resolved. Ma ma and my parents are in regular discussion with their visits over our future and how it can be guided and aided.

Besides, my parents have found a renewed interest in each other sexually and if this keeps up I may end up with a little sibling if Mom hasn't taken proper precautions. She's just 37. Mom wearing fur has energized Dad like the pink bunny with the drum .. he just keeps pounding and pounding and ... A big Dad-to-Son confession. Mom had borrowed Ma ma's big Shadow Fox floor length hooded coat after seeing it at Ma ma's house to test Dad's FFF (fur fantasy factor) as Ma ma put it.

"I have to confess Son. Your mom has turned me on more than she ever did in our entire life together. Does Adriana do this to you?"

I just give him a big wordless 'you betcha' smile. He didn't say but Mom probably was nude under the Fox if Adriana had anything to do with it.

This required another trip to the Furrier. Wouldn't you know we get the same sales girl. She's sort of ready for us this time but she gets off so much with the big thick fox I thought she was going to go for it in the store. I think she really wanted to this time. Mom will certainly be surprised. I don't think I have to be at all worried about parental interference any more. Dad has a new purpose in life now.

The Winter Solstice and Christmas is upon us. Adriana and me have our Science project. We accomplish this one with the same accuracy and thoroughness as the first.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Ella talked the Science Teacher into the Solar tracking project. The Science Teacher is also the adviser to the Science club that Ella and Will are in. Ella strongly hinted that Adrian and me would make a first rate team. Ella ending up with Will was somewhat a luck-of-the-draw. Yes, it was a younger sister's crush and the best way to realize her fantasies of being around me. I'll never understand why? The fur thing was a true luck-of-the-draw. How could she know of my hidden desires?

Adriana is finally allowed to use Ma ma's Chinchilla to fur seduce me. It's a magnificent coat. Big, even on me, floor length, hooded and big full sleeves. Adriana is a goddess wearing it and I'm, of course, instantly and totally in submission to her every whim. She whims me in the most incredible ways.

This we do in her bed for its full visual effect. We are getting much more into visual seduction now as our sexual experiences mature. The seduction is taking on more and more importance as our minds are being seduced now that our bodies totally belong to the other.

The fur closet cocoon experiences are by no means going away but it is a total tactile experience since we cannot see each other very well or only face-to-body close. Super in its own way but Adriana is craving her ability to entice me with her body and the furs in a here-is-what-I-have-in-store-for-you display. The Chinchilla was the first truly complete visual seduction. It's a come here and do me now go back and look some more experience. It goes on half the day. It's only interrupted by lunch. Even then Adriana carries on much teasing to everyone else's amusement. She then tells me afterwards that it was my Christmas seduction love making Present.

Oh yeah, Adriana has already mastered the in public, "I'll let you take me when we get home" and the "You can touch me a little now" looks.

Christmas morning we all gather at my folks house, my parents, Adriana, Ella and Ma ma. All agree Mom should be first. She goes ballistic when she pulls the Golden Sable coat from the box from "Dad". Dad could do anything he wished from then on.

Dad is totally speechless, unheard of for a Lawyer, at finding a hooded Fisher parka in his box from "Mom".

I'm next and what a true surprise to find an identical Fisher parka as my Dad's. Adriana so we can dress "his and hers" in fur now. It's labeled from "Mom and Dad". I guess there is no question of her acceptance of our situation.

Mom and Dad give Ma ma, Adrian and Ella each unique finely crafted silver and turquoise necklaces since, as Dad said, "Giving you women furs is like carrying coal to Newcastle."

Dad had one more surprise for Mom. When she pulls her very own big thick Arctic Fox coat, complete with huge hood, from the second to "Mom" box. All Mom could do was pull it to her body rocking and moaning. The message is clear.

I announced it was time for us to leave for Ma ma's. Mom and Dad bolted for the bedroom with all their new furs.

Will meets us at Ma ma's and we all gather around the tree in the Den. All are in furs of one sort or another.

Both Adriana and Ella get a hooded Chinchilla jacket from Ma ma and Will gets a hooded mink and matching lambskin leather reversible jacket with the finest Pastel Mink you could imagine from Ella.

I then get a Silver Fox reversible gray suede hooded jacket from Adriana. Well they're both actually from Ma ma but that's all the better.

Knowing the girls are going to get Chinchilla, Will and me give Ella and Adriana Chinchilla mittens with sheared Beaver linings. Also a pair from Will and me to Ma ma as a token of our affection. They can fur us anywhere any time now and enjoy it in every way, that is if Ella can get her mitten around Will's. Maybe both hands. I'm sure she has figured it out already.

To top it all off Ma ma gives Ella and Will then Adriana and me separately a fur spread. Ella and Will get a Red Fox reversible to Shadow Fox while Adrian and me get a Gray Fox reversible to Lynx. Absolutely no question, as if we needed any, as to the BIG message. Early wedding presents for our wedding beds.

A week of fur fondling and fur appreciation is had by all for better than a week.

New Years Eve when Mom and Dad come over to Ma ma's for the celebrations early. I go looking for them to ask a question about college that Adriana and me had been discussing. I can't find them anywhere.

As I walk back down the hallway to Adriana's bedroom I hear muffled sounds coming from the fur closet. The door is shut so I quietly and slowly opened the door a crack. I heard Ma ma, Mom and Dad all mutually moaning and groaning.

I heard Mom, "Oh Daddy do me good" as she moans in orgasm. I quietly and carefully closed the door. The one thing in all of this that had bothered me was Ma ma's sex life or the lack thereof. I could have peace of mind since it was clearly more than OK with both Mom and Dad since they're doing this with Ma ma together. Togetherness is a good thing, yes?

Later at the dinner table Ma ma seems to have a much bigger and more satisfied smile than usual.

Mom and Dad have their hands all over each other like a pair of teenagers!!

Ma ma is happier looking than I have ever seen her with her Queenly radiance. As if she's holding court over her fur subjects. I do have a sexy Mom and I'm very happy for her and Dad now.

The fur closet has come full circle as it has seduced us all with its intoxicating fantasies that all can enjoy. Make it bigger? Not in our lifetime. Seven is not a crowd.

7

College is now decided and we have financial support from my parents and Ma ma. Along with our scholarships and jobs of our own, we should be well endowed for serious studies and we have only each other to distract us from that one goal.

My parents said our marrying would not interfere with support so any time we wished would be fine with them. We thought it best to see how college fit and what problems, if any, we might experience before making that 'final' decision.

Furs were certainly not in shortage since we had all the furs we would need to keep us more than happy in our new Apartment. NO roommates. We would only miss the fur closet. Of course we could refresh ourselves on weekends and holidays.

We were no sooner settled in at College than an email from Ella and Will comes complaining of the Adults hogging the fur closet. It seems The trio had 'come out of the closet' by nearly living in it. Ella says Ma ma is uncontrollable and my parents are a very noisy pair making love in the furs.