Adriana Lima: MILF's Night Out

Story Info
Victoria's Secret MILF Adriana Lima fucks a teen heartthrob.
3.2k words
4.27
11.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story are 18 or above.

Prologue:

It was Emma's last task before her shift was over. It had been a long night, and she was really looking forward to it being over. She was working the graveyard shift at a swanky beach-front hotel, and the hotel had been packed because there was a fashion show happening. Supermodels and pop stars from all over the world had congregated in this town, and they were partying late at night. It was a rumor that the penthouse of the very hotel she was working at was being used for an orgy. The participants remained nameless, but that hadn't stopped rumors. Top of the list were Victoria's Secret Angels. Those girls knew how to party, especially the experienced models.

But Emma didn't care. She just wanted to go home, and crawl in bed with her husband, who would then get up in a couple of hours to get ready for his job. She looked at the floor number on the elevator panel. It said 22, she was 5 floors down from where she needed to be. The elevator kept going up, and within seconds she was on the floor. She was delivering a bottle of champagne to a suite. She reached the door and rang the doorbell. Emma heard someone shuffling beyond the door. Seconds later, it was opened.

"Good Evening," Emma said. "I'm here with your champagne."

The woman who opened the door was wearing a red silk rose, not of the hotel's. It was very short, barely went beyond her crotch. Emma recognised the pretty face she was seeing. The dark eyes, with brunette hair. It was a supermodel face. She couldn't remember her name but she knew it was someone very famous.

"Thank you," the supermodel said, with a Latin American accent, her honeyed voice must have made many men happy, Emma thought.

Just as she was about to close the door, someone walked out of the bathroom, completely naked. Emma's eyes widened. The supermodel didn't notice, but Emma got a good look at the naked man. She couldn't believe her eyes. She definitely knew who that was. His tattooed body, with blond hair, and a rock hard cock. Emma felt her pussy moisten, and she could feel a blush creeping up her neck.

"Hey Adriana," the man said. "Come here, baby."

Of course! It is Adriana Lima! Emma finally figured it out.

The door closed, not before Emma got one look at the naked man's ass. It was gorgeous, all hard and tight.

As she walked towards the elevator, one thought plagued her mind: Justin Bieber was fucking Adriana Lima.

Chapter 1: Earlier that night

Bieber was at a swanky nightclub, not enjoying the scene all that much. He had come with a couple of girls that he had fucked in the limo, and he had no plans to go home with the same girls he came in with. The club was filled with young, sexy and eager girls dancing to the beat, in clothes that barely hid anything. It was a nightclub scene that had lost all novelty for Bieber. He had fucked so many of these "club-hound" girls, who are there to party with musicians. Their whole aim is to get in the sack with some young and remotely famous person so they can brag it to their friends. He was tired of it.

Recently a jolt had been given to him when he started going out with Victoria's Secret models. That was some prime pussy. He had fucked Barbara Palvin and Nina Agdal, and it was terrific. Those bitches knew how to show a man a good time. But his eye had been drawn to the more mature models lately. Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima were at the top of his list. Both were in long committed relationships (hell, Adriana was married), but that had never been a hindrance for him. He had his share of married women, and what he had learnt in his brief life of infamy was: married pussy tastes sweeter. He had fucked his best friend's mom back in Canada just for the heck of it. His friend didn't know that Bieber had bent his mom over the dinner table and pounded her pussy until she passed out. He had then used his dad's t-shirt to clean his cock. There was no bigger thrill.

He had fucked Miranda Kerr after being done with Barbara and Nina. Miranda was a great lay. She was wild in bed. Who knew. She was a screamer, a getting-her-hair-pulled type. She loved dirty talk and her Australian accent made Bieber's grow harder than ever. He had loved fucking her. He had loved taunting Orlando Bloom even more.

Bieber smirked to himself, his mind playing reels of the night he had fucked Miranda. He desperately wanted to relive that experience. Just then, a gaggle of women entered the club. He saw people turn and look at them. They were around 6, 7, and were extremely sexy, dressed to the nines. Bieber recognised them with a giddiness he had not expected tonight. It was the Victoria's Secret MILF Parade! Adriana Lima, Lais Ribeiro, Behati Prinsloo, Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel. These superhot, supersexy models had invaded the club. Since it was a fashion week in the town, it was not unheard of for models to pop in at famous clubs. It was partly driven by PR, and partly by desire to be at the hippest of places.

So, the models hit the dance floor and gave the younger girls a run for their money. Candice, who had background as a dancer, was extremely sexy on the dance floor, shaking her considerably sexy booty to the beat. Behati, who was married to a rockstar, was no slouch. She was gyrating like there was no tomorrow. Bieber felt his cock twitch. This was turning out to be a dream night.

He saw Adriana Lima and that's who he decided he wanted to fuck tonight. Adriana was married with two kids. That only added to the fun of conquering her pussy. Justin signaled to the waiter responsible for VIP area, and sent a drink to Adriana.

Then he waited for her to join him in the VIP area.

Chapter 3:

Adriana was glad she came to this club. She had been lacking some fun in her life lately. She had been a good Catholic girl her whole life, married sensibly, had kids, was admired all over the world for being one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She thought it would be enough. She did everything she was supposed to, and it wasn't. There seemed to be an itch that she couldn't scratch whatever she tried. This trip was a much needed distraction.

But there was one other reason she was glad she came to this club. She had decided this morning that she was gonna try something she had never tried before. She was gonna take a young stud back to her hotel room and fuck the daylights out of him. Even the thought made her pussy wet, and she had rubbed one out in the morning, lying in her bed, her fingers inside her panties, her other hand rubbing her nipple. Her supermodel lips eliciting moans of excitement like she had never before.

The club was in full swing. Young, sexy girls on the fringe of modeling circuit were there, trying to score with popular musicians. They wanted another famous dick in their pussy collection. Adriana knew those girls well. She was well past that stage. She didn't need to fuck anyone out of desperation anymore. She wanted to get laid tonight and she was gonna get the cock she wanted.

Her phone pinged, and she looked at the screen. It was her husband. She had told him that she would be out with the girls tonight. The text said, "Hope you are having fun ... but not too much fun ... ". The message ended in a winky face. Adriana rolled her eyes. She was bored of her humdrum marriage, the routine missionary fucking twice a week if they were in the same town. Not tonight. Tonight was gonna be some guy's best night of his life, Adriana thought. She replied to the message with just a kiss face (throw him a bone, and distract him). She smirked to himself and looked around.

The Victoria's Secret MILFs she had come in with were already paired with boys, and were dancing at various spots in the club. Candice was grinding her ass against a muscular Latino guy. Behati was "spanking the booty" of what looked like a college freshman in leather pants. Lais was surrounded by a gaggle of men, who couldn't get enough of her big Brazilian ass and tits.

Just then a waiter appeared beside her, carrying a drink.

"This is from Justin," he said. "He would like you to join him in the VIP area."

Adriana took the drink and looked at the VIP area. There sat Justin Bieber. Teen heart-throb. Rumor had it that he had fucked every eligible girl in LA. And some married ones too. Adriana's heart fluttered. More like her pussy tingled. Justin was not surrounded by his usual harem of girls, he must have shooed them away. Adriana wondered if this was his flirting game. This 20-year-old was playing games with the married MILF supermodel. Adriana Lima liked his balls.

She glanced at her friends who were being pawed by boys, and loving it. Lily Aldridge was getting her tit squeezed by a guy while another guy ground his crotch in her crack. Lily had become quite the cock-hound.

Adriana reached the VIP area, crossed the barrier that divided main section from this exclusive here. A few other pop stars and supermodels were smattered around. Justin was sitting way in the back. Adriana made her way to him, deliberating swaying her lips. Justin's tongue looked ready to roll out. He was already imagining his cock sliding between those Brazilian lips, and her blue eyes boring into his as he sucked and blowed like the naughty slut she was.

Adriana sat down next to Justin. He could smell her perfume and it made his dick harder than rock.

"Thanks for the drink," Adriana said in that sexy accent of hers.

"The pleasure's mine," Bieber said, putting on his most sultry voice. "I thought I better intervene."

"What do you mean?" Adriana tilted her head a little and asked faux-innocently.

"I meant that you looked ready to pounce on the next man, woman or thing that came your way. I thought I better get in there and swoop you first."

Adriana laughed and flashed her million dollar smile. Bieber stole a look down her cleavage. Those breasts, that had work million dollar bras, looked so soft and fuckable.

"You are a clever boy," she said, running her hand across Bieber's arm. A clear signal that this MILF was on a serious cock hunt. "And why are you alone? A popstar like you should be surrounded by girls."

Justin knew this could go either way, and he wanted to end it one way. He was so close.

"To tell you the truth, I would much rather spend my time in the company of someone like you."

Adriana's eyes narrowed, and a wry smile came across her face. She placed her hand on Justin's thigh (his cock twitched).

"In that case, why don't we take this to some place where there is not so much noise."

Bieber was surprised his cock didn't create a gaping hole in his pants.

Chapter 4

"Fuck ... ahh ... ahh ... fuck me ... that's good ... don't stop ... fuck my pussy ... " Adriana Lima was bouncing up and down on Justin Bieber's cock, both naked as the day they were born, Bieber on his back in the massive king sized bed, his clothes strewn across the hotel room, leaving a trail where each item had been removed from his body by the MILF who was currently riding it.

Adriana's eyes were closed and her tits were bouncing as the teen sensation's considerable cock slide in her pussy. It felt amazing, after having bland sex for so long. The feeling of a young, hard cock made her feel like a woman, something that she hadn't felt in a long time. She could feel her orgasm building. She took Bieber's right hand and placed it on her tit.

"Twist my nipple," she moaned. "I am gonna cum on your cock.. ah, ah .."

Fap, fap, fap, Justin lifted his hips to match the motion of Adriana, his thrusts matching her rise and fall. His own orgasm was building as he squeezed Adriana's tit.

"Cum inside me, loverboy," Adriana screamed. "Cum inside me. Fuck me like I am your groupie ... ah, ah, yes ... your cock feels so good, Justin, baby ... fuuuuckkk"

Adriana's dirty talk pushed Bieber over the edge and he just spurt all his cum inside the supermodel MILF. Adriana's orgasm hit her as well, as she closed her eyes and fell on Bieber's chest. Her heavy tits and erect nipples scraping his check. It felt magical.

But just when he thought this heavenly session was done, Adriana slid off him, and reached for his cock.

"Baby, I wanna taste you ... " With that she put his semi-hard cock in her mouth. Bieber almost died from pleasure. This MILF was just riding his dick ten seconds ago, and now she had his cock in her mouth.

"You are nasty," he said, as Adriana ran her tongue across the popstar's shaft.

"It is so delicious," she said, as she lifted Bieber's shaft and pressed her nose in his balls. "Your young balls smell so good."

Justin couldn't believe it. Adriana extended her tongue and ran it over his ball sac, alternatively sucking his balls in her mouth, and nuzzling them. She loved being this slutty for someone who was more than a decade younger than her.

After a while, she felt Justin getting harder.

"You younger boys, always ready for round 2," she purred, and slapped Bieber's cock against her cheek, and ran her tongue across the dickhead.

"Suck it, baby," Bieber said in a faraway voice, his brain unable to compute his great fortune. "Suck that cock like there's no tomorrow."

Adriana didn't need a second invitation. She dove into sucking his knob with a fervor that belied even his greatest expectation. She sucked and blowed, ran her tongue on the underside of his cock, all the while turning his cock with her hand. He knew he couldn't hold it much longer even though he had just nutted.

"I'm cumming ... " Justin warned her. She didn't budge and kept sucking his cock. He knew what was gonna happen and he just couldn't take it anymore. He came in her mouth, and the wanton MILF slut swallowed it like a good bitch. Justin thought he was in love. Of course, if anyone sucked the soul out of his cock like that, he would fall in love with her.

Adriana had the naughtiest smile on her face. She had fucked this popstar and sucked his cock. And they had been in this room barely an hour. The night was young. She laid down besides Justin who was looking at the ceiling with a dazed look on his face. She looked at his naked body, all tattooed and muscled and ran her hands across his pecs.

"Take some rest, loverboy," she said, and ran her tongue on the ridges of his pecs. "We are just getting started."

Chapter 5

Fap, fap, fap ...

SMACK!

fap fap fap

"You like getting fucked, huh?" Bieber whispered in Adriana's ear as he fucked her against the window, doggystyle. The city was lit by a thousand lights, and this MILF was getting fucked from behind by someone who was not her husband. "You liked acting like a slut, right?"

Bieber slapped Adriana's Latina ass.

"Yeah, say it, baby. Say it!"

"Yes, yes ... ah ... ah ... fuuuckk ... i am your slut ... fuck me, justin ... fuck me like one of your groupie whores ... i bet they don't know how to fuck like a real woman ... "

Justin needed no more encouragement. He plowed into her pussy with gusto, pumping in and out, her moans getting louder and louder, Bieber grunting more and more.

He slapped her ass again. "You like this, huh? You supermodel slut ... I love my cock in your pussy ... do you like it? Say it!"

"I love it ... ah, ah, ah ... yes, keep going ... I love it ... "

"You love what?"

"I love ... ah ... aaaaah ... fuuuuck ... yes, yes, YES, YES!!" ...

"Say IT!" Bieber grunted between thrusts, his pelvis meeting her hips as his cock kept sliding in and out.

"I love your COCK! I love your young, hard cock. I don't care about my husband. I want you to fuck me!!"

"Aaaaahh" ... Justin came just as Adriana's orgasm was peaking.

He slumped over her naked back, and turned her face around and kissed her. His tongue delving deep into her. She kissed back like there was no tomorrow.

"You are one sexy MILF." Bieber said in between kisses, as he put both his hands on her tits, playing with her nipples, kissing her neck. They both stood naked at the window, gazing at the city below, wondering how many cheating wives were fucking their lovers right now.

Adriana reached behind to grab Bieber's cock, and gave it a squeeze as he massaged her tits.

"Good boy," she purred as she leaned her body back into him.

Epilogue

Adriana was on her phone, while Justin slept beside her. They just had finished another round of fucking, this time write on the floor. Adriana rode Bieber like a train, fucking him to the depths of the earth. Bieber barely made it to the bed and fell down and went to sleep. Adriana stared at his young, tight ass for a few seconds, grabbed her phone and took photos of it. She would show him when he woke up, how sexy his bare ass looked, well fucked.

She was texting with Alessandra, who was checking where she went from the club. Adriana sent her the Bieber ass pics.

"You slut!! I knew it! Welcome to the young cock lovers club." Alessandra texted back.

And before Adriana could reply, she received a short video clip from Alessandra. It was just 15 seconds.

Adriana hit play.

The video started in selfie style on Ale's face.

"I knew you would whore out today, Adri," she said. "But I am ahead of you."

She panned the camera across the room and what Adriana saw made her jaw drop. It was all the angels from the club, in various states of undress, mostly just naked, each getting fucked by a bunch of naked guys, neither of whom looked older than 19 at most. Some were servicing two cocks at once. Adriana couldn't believe her eyes, but before long, the video finished.

Adriana hit play again immediately as her hand slid towards her pussy which was starting to get wet.