Adrienne's Duet Pt. 05

Story Info
Celebrations and a life change, for A and J.
13.9k words
4.84
10.5k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/05/2021
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening, Adrienne, wearing a well-worn nightshirt and a fresh pair of panties, sat expectantly on the edge of her bed as Juliet unboxed her latest gift.

"Okay, bear with me," Juliet said, holding up the harness for Adrienne to study. Without the phallus attached, it looked to Adrienne like some sort of thong from a Sci-Fi movie. Juliet took out the flesh-toned phallus and held that up.

"Uh, that's a cock," Adrienne observed, feeling lame for stating the obvious.

Juliet smiled patiently. "Yes...and 'said cock' fits in here, like this," Juliet demonstrated, taking the flesh-toned phallus and placing the suctioned end on the round backing, "and these straps go over the base like this and snap shut to hold it in place, like so," Juliet explained to her daunted partner.

"Ta-da!" she exclaimed, holding it up for Adrienne to admire. "The straps are a woven fabric, so it should be comfortable to wear. And easily washable."

"And which of us is wearing this?"

Juliet smiled as if guarding a secret. "We all have fantasies, right? Well one of mine is seeing you looking very sexy in this. Would you like to try it on?"

Adrienne knew that impish, pleading look all too well, and yet she still hadn't figured out how to resist it. She shook her head in amusement. "You are crazy, you know that?"

Juliet was pleased. She could tell that Adrienne wasn't upset by the gift, though she was clearly hesitant. This was all good, for she had given the matter plenty of thought and felt she was ready to plead her case, which came straight from her heart.

"Babe, I didn't get this for a gag, or some selfish kink. I just want to experience love with you in as many ways as possible. If that's makes me crazy, then guilty as charged. And I know you're not a guy, and I don't want you to be. But the idea of you being inside me...well, it just...turns me to jelly..."

Adrienne idly fussed with a loose bed thread. "Juliet, I know you did this for us, and I love you for that. And I'm open to trying it. But, I mean, I've never thought of myself in that way, and the cock isn't real, so I'm not going to feel anything. So, I don't know if I'll be any good using that thing..."

"Adrienne, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, and I don't expect you to be someone you're not. But if you're willing to trust me, I have an idea of how we can start. I've been thinking through all the positions we can try and..."

"Oh, you have, have you?" Adrienne cut her off, barely able to suppress a chuckle.

Juliet blushed. "Hey, can't fault a girl for dreaming. And I really want it to be perfect. So, uh...you want to put this on, so we can try it out?" she asked, her insecurity evident.

"Do I keep my panties on?"

Juliet exhaled with relief. "I think it's better if you take them off." Adrienne stood up and pulled off her panties. Once they were off, Juliet prepared to attach the harness. "Turn to the right. Now hold this, right there," she instructed Adrienne, who took hold of the base of the cock and positioned the front piece over her pubis while Juliet clipped the upper strap around Adrienne's waist. Juliet then ran the crotch strap between Adrienne's legs and clipped it in back.

Adrienne positioned the cock where it felt right, and Juliet tightened the straps. "How does that feel"? she asked.

"Weird, but okay," she said, turning to face Juliet, and nearly hitting her in the face with the phallus. "Yikes, watch it," Juliet giggled.

"I may need a license to operate this thing," Adrienne joked.

"Stop it, you're going to make me laugh. I have to say, 'A', I'm liking what I'm seeing," Juliet exclaimed, stepping back to admire it.

"I'm kind of liking it too," Adrienne admitted, moving side to side so that the cock swayed back and forth. "Think I'll head into town for some action," she crowed in a twangy, husky voice.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Juliet scolded. "Now, what I want you to do is get comfortable on the bed. I'm going to be on top this time. That way, you don't have to worry about what to do. You can just lie back and watch me ride you." She tittered, unable to contain her excitement.

"You are really getting into this, aren't you?" Adrienne snickered as she stretched out on her bed.

Though it wasn't Adrienne's intent, her comment had the unintentional effect of embarrassing Juliet. "Yeah. And I hope you are, too," came her hurt plea.

"Hey, I'm just having fun," she said, in an effort to placate her lover. She felt badly that she'd hurt her girlfriend's feelings, and made a silent vow to behave.

Juliet stripped off her panties and bra, which Adrienne always enjoyed watching her do. She then joined Adrienne, naked on the bed. "And now...it's showtime," she said with a touch of drama.

Adrienne watched as Juliet gripped the phallus near the base and wrapped her lips over the molded cockhead and began sucking on it. Adrienne knew this wasn't Juliet's first time with a cock. She had been down that road herself, so it was silly to feel weird about it. Still...

'This is important to her,' she chastised herself. 'Just go with it.' And so, she banished the uncomfortable thoughts from her head, and focused her attention on the erotic scene playing out in front of her. And as erotic scenes go, this one was shaping up nicely. Her girlfriend was looking especially sexy, as she mouthed the end of the cockhead. And when every few moments, she glanced at Adrienne with those seductive, half-lidded blue eyes, Adrienne felt her body's temperature rise a degree or two.

Juliet grabbed a bottle and squeezed some lubricant into her palm. She then applied the oil along the length of the shaft, taking her time, and doing it in what Adrienne thought was a very sexy manner. Juliet then dripped some lube onto the end of the cock and spread that around, too.

When she felt it was sufficiently coated, she squeezed out some more onto her fingers and reached between her legs to apply some of it at her entrance.

As Adrienne succumbed to her girlfriend's erotic displays, she began to appreciate how meaningful it was that Juliet had gone to all this trouble. Finally ready, Juliet raised up on her knees, and positioned herself directly over the molded phallus. She looked at Adrienne and smiled. The excitement in her eyes was unmistakable.

Taking hold of the slick shaft, Juliet worked the end of it between her fleshy petals, and as the head disappeared between her folds, the look on her face made Adrienne's loins clench.

"Ohhhhh," Juliet groaned as she began to slowly ease down the shaft. The fingers of her free hand tugged at her outer labia, in an effort to ease the penetration. The dramatic tension was almost too much for Adrienne as Juliet moved up a bit, and then back down, sinking lower a little each time. The shaft was glistening wet, and Adrienne was sure it was due to her lover's excitement. She didn't even realize that she'd been holding her breath, and when Juliet finally seated herself onto the cock, both she and Juliet exhaled together.

Juliet beamed a smile at Adrienne, and held her hands out. Adrienne extended her arms toward Juliet who took hold of her wrists and placed her hands on her bare hips. She then began gently rocking back and forth, losing herself in the feeling of the perfectly proportioned toy as it stimulated her in all the right places. Giving into the sensuality of the moment, Juliet let her head loll back, exposing her lovely neck, as her arms came up to fluff and toss her hair about. She shook her head, and then stared at Adrienne, her eyes alive with lust.

As Juliet promised, Adrienne didn't have to do much. All she had to do was lie there and watch her lover give herself over to sexual pleasure. And admire the sheen of sweat forming about her breasts, tummy, and thighs.

Adrienne did become aware of a pleasurable sensation between her legs from the motion of the harness being jostled by Juliet's rocking. But mostly, she was content to lie there and watch her lover achieve an orgasm. Juliet, however, had other ideas. Her lithe body bent all the way forward so that her breasts pressed down onto Adrienne's chest and her hands snaked up into Adrienne's hair, as she greeted Adrienne with a passionate, open-mouthed kiss.

As the girls' lips meshed, Juliet started to work her sex up and down the shaft, her ass bobbing as she continued to kiss her girlfriend. Adrienne now started to really feel the pressure on her sex, and it was pleasant. She was still trying to get her head around this new experience, which was beyond even her wildest fantasies. It seemed almost unreal to her, and she had to believe it was the same for Juliet who was breathing hard as she rode the cock more forcefully.

Eventually tiring from that bent position, Juliet sat upright again, and started to bounce up and down while massaging her clitoris. Adrienne did try to help things along by thrusting in opposition, but Juliet was well along her trajectory.

She released a breathy "oh," with each downward push, her fingers continuing to pleasure herself with rapid, short strokes. And just when it seemed to Adrienne that Juliet might fall short of her goal, she got there.

Adrienne's breath caught in her throat as her girlfriend released a long sigh of pleasure, her body visibly shivering through the climax. When the tension in her body had subsided, she flopped forward and nestled her face in the crook of Adrienne's neck.

Adrienne wrapped an arm around Juliet's sweaty back and the two remained that way for several minutes. It was quiet in the room, except for the rhythm of Juliet's panting. Eventually, her breathing slowed and she raised her head and smiled at Adrienne. It was a smug smile that seemed to say, 'Was that good, or what?'

With a dramatic groan, Juliet made to roll off of Adrienne, but Adrienne held onto her and followed her over, pushing her onto her back so that she ended up on top of Juliet. Juliet emitted a childish giggle as she wrapped her legs around Adrienne's waist and squeezed.

"Would you like to fuck your girl?" Juliet's half pleading, half seductive tone was working its magic. Adrienne was beginning to truly appreciate how good an actress Juliet was, and how much of her allure and power was channeled through that talented voice and versatile suite of facial expressions. There were her pleading looks, her pouts, her smirks, her silly accents and poetic riffs. All of it wonderful, and all of it impossible to resist.

Adrienne didn't say anything. Instead, she began pushing into Juliet. She didn't try to overdo it, for she knew Juliet would give as good as she got. She simply enjoyed the special feeling she got from holding Juliet, and looking into her eyes as they made love. And watching those perfectly shaped breasts of hers jiggling in time to their rocking.

Adrienne had plenty of energy, and Juliet had somehow tapped into some reserves as well. And so, the two lovers rocked together, this time with Adrienne taking more of a lead. She was beginning to pick up on how Juliet liked to make love, and one constant was her lack of shyness. Whenever they made love, Juliet was quick to take charge, and let her partner know when it was time to go faster, or do her harder. And yet, always sweet, and never pushy.

Adrienne was deriving some pleasure from the pressure of the cock pushing up against her clit, though she wasn't anywhere near achieving an orgasm. Juliet, on the other hand, did get there a second time, though this orgasm wasn't nearly as dramatic, and sort of snuck up on the both of them.

When the energy between them lagged, Adrienne pulled out and rolled onto her back alongside Juliet. After a while, Juliet sat up and studied her friend. She was concerned, yet hopeful that she hadn't pushed things too far. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Mmmhmmm," Adrienne replied, an arm draped over her eyes.

"You sure?" Juliet asked, leaning over and rubbing her nose against Adrienne's cheek. This made Adrienne smile. She removed her arm. "Yes. I'm sure."

"You're not mad at me for making you wear that strap-on?"

"No, I'm not mad," Adrienne said. "And you didn't make me wear it. I wore it because I knew it was important to you. And also, because I trust you."

"But did you like it?" Juliet still wasn't sure it had appealed to Adrienne's idea of quality sex.

Adrienne took a moment before framing her answer. "Yeah, I liked it. And I'd be up to doing it again. Just not all the time. I like all the other things we do, too."

Juliet now understood her girlfriend's concern. "I do too! I love everything we do, that's why I wanted to try it. But I'm not expecting this to be the only way we make love. I would never try to change who you are. We'll save the strap-on for special occasions."

"Okay," Adrienne nodded, pleased with their quick and easy compromise.

"So, what things do you like me doing for you?" Juliet asked, sensing that Adrienne needed some attention in the love department. "What can I do for you, right now?"

"Well, I love it when you go down on me. You can certainly do more of that," Adrienne suggested, shyly.

"Here, let me get this thing off you." Juliet helped Adrienne remove the harness from her body. She set it aside and got between Adrienne's legs. Pushing them wide apart, she knelt down and started gently kissing the inside of Adrienne's thighs as well as the area around her pussy. Once she felt Adrienne was sufficiently relaxed, she got down to the delightful task of eating her girlfriend to a well-deserved orgasm.

~~*~*~*~*~

The next day, two college students, a blonde and a brunette were seen briskly walking toward the theatre building, deep in conversation.

"I just get a little nervous when you start coming up with these ideas of yours," Adrienne complained as they made their way to the costume shop. "Especially, when it involves dressing me up in 19th century clothing."

"When was the first time you saw me?" Juliet prompted, coming to a halt.

That one was easy. "'The Importance of Being Earnest.' You were playing Cecily Cardew."

"Right. And if I remember correctly, you told me that you had fantasized yourself playing Algernon to my Cecily."

Adrienne nodded, and blushed. "Yeah, that is true."

"So, that's what we're going to do. I'm going to play Cecily, and you shall be my dear, sweet Algy. Miss Fenton was happy to let us borrow from the costume shop, and since I already know the costume I wore as Cecily, all we have to do is find you something natty to wear. I'm thinking a waistcoat, tight trousers, and high-collared shirt with a cravat. And a top hat, of course!"

Adrienne shook her head in disbelief, though she was starting to see the fun of it as well. She decided to play along. "Okay, so...I put these clothes on, woo you in the garden, rip off your underwear and take your virginity in the flower bed. Is that the gist of it?"

Adrienne's scenario got Juliet snorting with laughter. "Oh, stop putting ideas in my head! Seriously, 'A.'"

"Hey, I don't mind dressing up, but there's no way I'm doing any acting. I don't act." Adrienne insisted.

"Relax, sweetie. There will be no acting, or kinky cosplay, though that is tempting. As it turns out, Miss Fenton knows this student photographer who does a lot of the play productions, and he's agreed to take pictures of us posing as Cecily and Algernon. We'll pay him, of course. We can pick out one or two we really like and have them framed for us. This is, after all, how you imagined first meeting me. What do you think? You have to admit, it's pretty romantic."

Adrienne nodded her head. How could she possibly counter such enthusiasm? And it was a very creative idea to bring to life the two characters that were part of their shared history.

"Yes, it is very romantic," Adrienne declared, giving it her stamp of approval. "And I do so adore you, my dear, beloved Cecily," she intoned in her best British accent.

"Hey, that was pretty good," Juliet noted, clearly impressed.

Carla, the school's long-time costume mistress, met the girls at the theatre, and led them down into the shop where they spent the next hour piecing together Adrienne's costume. There was far too much goofing around and uncontrolled laughter, which slowed them down, but eventually, they cobbled together a dapper ensemble.

Juliet and Carla stood back and watched as Adrienne admired herself in the floor-length mirror. Looking very much like Gentleman Jack, she tapped her cane smartly on the wooden floor, then turned this way and that, so that her coattails flipped up behind her. Her movements made Carla and Juliet applaud and hoot with laughter.

As for the rest of Adrienne's outfit, well! Those coattails she was flipping were attached to the back of a long-sleeved tan coat with wide cuffs, broad lapels, and matching tan pants. Underneath that coat, Adrienne sported an elegant white shirt with upturned collar and powder blue cravat delicately tied about her neck and tucked into the top of a navy-blue and black vest with gold trim. Topping it all off was a faux velvet brown top hat and a pair of well-heeled brown shoes.

"I say, your Mister Moncrieff is a very handsome fellow," Carla declared.

"I do agree, Miss Prism," Juliet answered, stealing her lines from the play, "And so very wicked and bad, that I couldn't help but fall in love with her. Yes, I daresay it was foolish of me, but I have fallen in love with you, dear Algy." Juliet placed a chaste kiss on her Algy's cheek, causing Adrienne to blush.

Like pretty much all of Juliet's schemes and ideas, this one ranked right up there, Adrienne thought. She had to hand it to her girlfriend, she possessed a keen eye for the dramatic and the whimsical. But what Juliet didn't know, is that Adrienne was capable of a little scheming and whimsy as well.

Carla then explained the logistics. "So tomorrow, it's going to be slightly overcast, but that is actually good for outdoor photos. Grant says he's good to go, so let's plan to meet at noon here at the theatre where you can change. We'll do the shoot in the courtyard where there'll be a period bench for you to sit on, and a bouquet of flowers for you, too."

"You are a dear, Carla. Oh, I am so excited," Juliet whooped. "What about you, Algy? Excited?"

Adrienne smacked her cane on the floor, tossed it up into the air and caught it on the way down. She removed her top hat and made a sweeping bow. "At your service, my lady..."

Juliet's memory was instantly jogged. "Oh...that was...Now I remember! At our first rehearsal you did that very thing." Juliet was completely bowled over for it was exactly how Adrienne had ended their very first meeting in the rehearsal room, with a bow and the same formal declaration.

"Couldn't forget that," Adrienne replied with a sly wink.

"You were so smooth, bowing like that," Juliet remembered. "Already reeling me in."

Adrienne laughed, knowing that was far from the truth. If anything, it was very likely the other way around. "Yeah, that's me; 'Smooth as Silk' Sokol. Well, shall we get out of these things? I'm starting to sweat in here." She sniffed her armpit.

"Jeeze, I can't take you anywhere," Juliet huffed. "Sniffing your armpits. Errgh!" She shuddered with disgust. "What do you think, Carla, should I keep this one?" she asked doubtfully, putting her arm around Adrienne's waist.

Carla, well into her forties, took a moment to assess the young couple. A dreamy smile appeared on the older woman's face as if she were recalling a distant memory. "You two remind me of Marie and I, back when we first met and fell in love. Seems like only yesterday."

"Are you still together?" Juliet asked.

Carla's eyes widened, as if she'd been shocked. "Of course, we're still together! Been together for twenty years, and still as much in love as we were then. Only we don't have all that boundless energy we once had, and sometimes things aren't as fresh or new, but I cherish every day I have with her."