Adrienne's Duet Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," Juliet said, making sure not to be too cheery. She didn't want Adrienne to think that she expected all to be forgiven.

Adrienne sat down at the table and watched the woman who made her heart flutter, scoop some hash browns onto her plate. "How you doing?" Adrienne asked as Juliet sat down at the table and took a sip of her orange juice.

"Well, I have a headache from hell, and my heart is in a thousand pieces—all because of my own stupidity, I know—but I'm just glad I'm not out on the street."

"On your ass girl!" Adrienne teased her. "So, do you have rehearsal tonight?"

"Nope. I quit."

Adrienne stared blankly. "You quit!?"

"I texted the stage manager this morning. Told her I was through with the group."

"Wow." Adrienne wasn't expecting that. After a few moments of silence, she asked her friend, "Why did you do it, Juliet?"

"What, you mean, quit? Or screw up the best thing I ever had?"

"Well, they seem to be connected," Adrienne observed, rather perceptively. "You never drink that much."

Juliet nodded, "I know." She was slowly shaking her head back and forth, over and over. "I was...frustrated. I felt stuck. We weren't doing any meaningful work there, and we wasted so much time at rehearsals, and no one wanted to work from scripts. They mostly wanted to screw off and go out drinking and partying. And I found myself getting sucked into that. And you and I weren't seeing that much of each other. I just felt...adrift...I wasn't doing anything meaningful or creative, like you. I was bored! Out of my fricking skull!"

She looked at Adrienne, apologetically. "I'm not excusing what I did. I betrayed your trust, 'A', and you have every right to be angry with me. And I know it's going to take me a long time to earn your trust back. But what I'm trying to say is, despite what you think, I'm totally committed to us. If anything, this was a strong kick to my gut; a real wake-up call for me. Adrienne, I don't want to lose what we have, and I promise to do everything in my power to keep us good."

"I know you will," Adrienne said, nodding. "So, you want to start looking for another theatre to audition for?"

Juliet shook her head emphatically. "No, I don't think the theatre scene is where I want to put my energy anymore. I'm thinking of applying to Bryson this fall. They've got some openings in their pre-law program. You know I've always talked about getting into environmental law."

"Yeah, you have," Adrienne agreed with a nod, surprised by this turn of events. "I think that's a wise choice, Juliet. There will always be theatre, and chances for you to sing."

"You still love me, don't you?"

"Yes, I still love you. And I know that what you did was a mistake, and it just isn't like you."

"No, it isn't like me," Juliet agreed, grateful that she had such a compassionate and understanding partner. "Thank you."

Adrienne got up from the table and placed a kiss on Juliet's forehead. "I need to head off for rehearsal. Remember, we've got a concert this Friday."

"I know, I'm so looking forward to it." Before Adrienne left the house, Juliet came to her and hugged her tightly. She then walked Adrienne to the door.

After Adrienne left, Juliet spent the day at home, doing some housekeeping and spending time on the phone with the Administration Office discussing possible curricula for the winter term.

That evening, Juliet had a spectacular meal waiting for Adrienne. She'd served up a Romaine salad with a vinaigrette dressing, some baked squash and a delicious chicken casserole. Truth is, she had outdone herself. Because of the issue with her recent drinking, she skipped the wine, and served them lemon scented water. And for dessert, there was raspberry sorbet.

"Wow, this is really good," Adrienne sang out her praise, after having savored a bite of casserole. "Forget law school. Let's open a restaurant," she joked.

It was like old times, as the girls joked and laughed. That night, they snuggled in bed together, and Juliet tentatively began to caress Adrienne's body. After a bit, she leaned over and sucked on Adrienne's breasts, and Adrienne moaned her approval.

But when Juliet began sliding down Adrienne's body, heading toward that special place, Adrienne stopped her. "Not tonight."

"Okay," Juliet agreed. "Too soon?" she asked, hiding her disappointment, and aware that this might be due to a loss of trust.

"I think so," Adrienne replied, awkwardly.

"Is there anything you want to get off your chest?" Juliet asked, pressing herself even closer to Adrienne.

Adrienne took a breath and thought for a moment. "You remember when you bought those toys for us, and how unsure I was about using the strap-on with you?"

"Yeah," Juliet nodded.

"Well, I just kept worrying that you were starting to hanker for a cock. I mean, I get the dildos and vibrators. But this was different, and I was afraid that you really wanted a guy, and that I was an experiment for you..."

"Yes, but—" Juliet began to object, but Adrienne stopped her.

"Wait! I'm not finished. But you assured me that it was just for fun, and that I meant more to you than that toy. And I believed you. And now, suddenly, here you are, jerking off some guy in his car, and I'm thinking, 'Wait a minute! Maybe she DOES want a cock! Maybe she is still hooked on men, and sooner or later, she is going to dump me."

"Adrienne..."

"And then there's your mother telling me that we're not going to last, and that you'll realize I'm just a phase..."

"When did she say that to you?"

"It doesn't matter. She said it."

For nearly a minute, Juliet said nothing. "Adrienne, I totally get why you feel this way. I can see how my actions, both then and now, might have conveyed that message. But my mother is wrong. We ARE going to last! And I do NOT want a guy. I want YOU. And we don't have to ever use the strap-on again. I'll pack it away. Better yet, we'll sell it. I'll list it on e-Bay. 'Lesbian with cock for sale!' "

Adrienne laughed at the image of the harness posted on e-Bay. "Langford, you are too funny."

Juliet loved to make her favorite girl laugh. "Believe me, 'A', I don't want to do anything that will put our relationship at risk."

"And I don't want to be a stick in the mud," Adrienne continued. "I mean, you do come up with things for us to try in bed together. You make sex fun, and I don't ever want that to stop."

"Maybe you should take the lead for a while," Juliet suggested. "Let's do things you want to do. If you want to snuggle or watch a movie, we'll do that. Or take a bath together, or go for a run, or...go down on me..." she winked. "How's that sound?"

Adrienne leaned over and kissed Juliet very tenderly on her lips. "I like it. We just went through a rough patch, and now we're working our way through it."

"Because we love each other," Juliet stated happily.

Adrienne nodded. She now knew for sure she loved Juliet. For the hurt she felt was almost unbearable.

~*~*~*~*~

Anyone who has ever been guilty of, or on the receiving end of an infidelity, knows that the process for healing can take a while, if there's healing at all.

It was no exception for Adrienne and Juliet. However, despite Adrienne's insecurity, their bond was strong. They continued to sleep together, and be affectionate with each other. And they worked out in the yard, and Juliet even started jogging with Adrienne in the mornings, though she was nowhere near as aerobically fit. But she did love seeing Adrienne in her running shorts!

To Juliet's relief, Adrienne did become more sexually active. And her oral skills were as brilliant as ever. Of course, Juliet being Juliet, she struggled to keep her libido in check, though it didn't stop her from flirting. But if Adrienne was going to push her up against a wall and finger fuck her, then it would be on Adrienne's terms, not hers.

The day before Adrienne's first major concert with the PCO, Juliet cooked a wonderful meal. Afterward, she had Adrienne strip down naked and lie on the bed for a pre-concert body massage. There was some sexual teasing, but it was all subtle and spare. And by the end of it, Adrienne was a puddled mess.

"Mmmm," Adrienne moaned, her sex now a few light touches from exploding.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" Juliet dared to ask.

"Yes, baby. Please..." Adrienne begged.

Juliet grinned from ear to ear. Bending down between her lover's legs, she applied a few gentle licks to her labia with the tip of her warm, wet tongue. She followed that up with some rapid tongue flutters to get her even wetter, and then a gentle circular teasing of her clit. And then she slid a lone finger up inside. And that's all it took.

"Oh fuck!" Adrienne cried out as she came. Juliet placed her hand on Adrienne's thigh and kept it there as her beloved partner shuddered through a gratifying climax.

"Don't worry about the sheets," she cooed into her lover's ear. "I'll change them in the morning."

~*~*~*~*~

The day of the concert, Adrienne spent it lounging in the back yard. Her goal was to relax in the sun until her six o'clock call. Her concert dress was pressed and ready. Juliet, however, had purchased an absolutely stunning red dress with an open back, just for this opening. Her lipstick matched the dress and her blue eyes were artfully accentuated with some color.

When she appeared from out of the bedroom, Adrienne audibly gasped. "You look beautiful, babe." Her words made Juliet tear up with joy. Hearts and trust were on the mend.

Juliet went to the theatre with Adrienne, and waited in the lobby for the seven-thirty start. Of course, Adrienne had reserved a ticket for Juliet, front and center. The first thing Juliet picked up on was that this hall, and the people in attendance were of a completely different strata than the student performances back in college. She felt as if she were now hobnobbing with the cognoscente.

The concert hall was packed. And for good reason. The program was full of chestnuts. Adrienne had been going on about it since she first learned she'd be performing it. In addition to a Bach Brandenburg Concerto and an early Haydn symphony, Adrienne, along with her fellow string players would perform Edvard Grieg's suite 'From Holberg's Time' and Tchaikovsky's 'Serenade for Strings.'

All evening, the hall was ravished with a chorus of sound. As Juliet watched her partner, along with her colleagues, bring this wonderful music to life, her heart swelled with love. 'That cellist, just in from the right, the one with the beautiful eyes, sexy nose and long, dark hair...I get to go home with her tonight,' she told herself, with a smug smile.

'And serve her up a treat, she'll never forget.'

After the concert, there was a party in one of the conference rooms, and Juliet found herself beaming proudly as Adrienne introduced her to the other members of the orchestra as "my partner." It made Juliet so proud to be introduced that way.

As for Adrienne, she felt as if she'd stumbled into some alternate universe. Barely six months ago, she would never have imagined she'd be playing in a new city, with such fine musicians, and that she'd be in a committed relationship with a young woman, who, no matter how much she challenged her and even hurt her at times, loved her dearly.

"Juliet, this is Jayne Collier, one of our violists," Adrienne said placing her hand on Juliet's bare back.

Jayne, who stood just this side of six-feet, was slender, and wore her straight hair in a bob reminiscent of a 1920's flapper. "So, this is the 'love of your life'" Jayne enthused. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Juliet. Adrienne speaks very highly of you," she added, extending her hand in greeting.

Juliet took Jayne's hand, startled that Adrienne had spoken of her to others as 'the love of her life'. It also caused a flutter in her stomach, knowing how close she came to losing that.

"How do you like Portland?" Jayne asked, drawing Juliet back from the precipice of emotional turmoil.

"Well, it's still pretty new to us, but so far, it's been wonderful," Juliet replied, still reeling from the previous revelation. "Of course, that's because I happen to be living with the love of my life, too," she stated confidently, before impulsively leaning over and kissing Adrienne on her cheek.

Jayne was impressed. "How do you two manage to keep all this love flowing?"

Juliet stole a quick glance at Adrienne, before answering. "Well, it's not always easy, and sometimes you mess things up, but when you realize that you're with the perfect person, and that you will never find anyone as wonderful as she is, then it becomes pretty clear where your priorities should lie."

"And I bet she's good in bed, too," Jayne teased.

Juliet nearly choked on her wine, causing Jayne to roar with laughter. "I'm just kidding. Though actually I'm not. Anyway, it was nice meeting you. You take care of this one," Jayne ordered Adrienne. And she strolled off.

"Well, that was interesting," Juliet said, not bothering to conceal her amusement.

Adrienne nodded. "Yeah, Jayne is quite the character. Great player, though. Shall we go?"

During the ride home, Juliet gushed over how beautiful the concert was and how proud she was of Adrienne. Adrienne waxed on about the program, and how excellent an ensemble they were while Juliet soaked it all in, her mind already focused on the sexy surprise she had waiting at home.

~*~*~*~*

"Want to shower?" Adrienne asked, slipping out of her concert dress.

"No, you go ahead, I'm going to change in the bedroom. Besides, I didn't work up a sweat the way you did." She flashed a mischievous smile.

While Adrienne showered, Juliet grabbed a bowl and a canister from the refrigerator, and slipped into the bedroom. She then went about the room lighting the six strategically placed candles.

After lighting the candles, and turning on some very soft music, she got naked and turned back the covers. Lying on the bed, she prepared herself for Adrienne's arrival.

"Hey Juliet, the shower is all yours, if you want it." No answer from the bedroom. "Juliet...?" Adrienne called, stepping into the bedroom.

"What the...?" The sight of Juliet on the bed brought Adrienne to a stop. Her mouth agape. "Oh my god..." she gasped, a smile forming on her lips.

Juliet was lounging on her back, her arms folded behind her head, grinning very naughtily. She was completely naked. Well, not completely. In the place where her nipples should be, were two dollops of whipped cream. And set into each of those dollops was a large purple grape.

Adrienne's bewildered gaze trailed further on down Juliet's body. Where her belly button should be, sat a large, bright red strawberry. And further down, past her tuft of pubic hair, Adrienne saw that a long trail of yet more whipping cream had been sprayed up the length of her slit.

Adrienne then admired the golden flickering light from the many candles placed about the room. Their soft glow was dancing over her lover's creamy white skin.

She stepped closer, slowly shaking her head in wonder. Juliet cocked her head ever so slightly and raised her eyebrows. "Hungry?" she inquired, through bared teeth. Between her lips, she held a second bright red strawberry.

Adrienne took off her robe and tossed it toward the chair, missing it completely. She walked over to the head of the bed and gazed down at her partner now delectably laid out for what appeared to be Adrienne's 'dining pleasure.'

Leaning down, Adrienne kissed Juliet on the mouth. As they kissed, their lips and tongues transferred the juicy strawberry from Juliet's mouth to Adrienne's.

"Mmmmm," Adrienne hummed as she bit down on the strawberry and her mouth filled with a burst of fruit-flavored goodness, even as the girls continued to kiss. After breaking the kiss, Adrienne's eyes wandered on down Juliet's body.

"Hmmm," she debated. "Where to start first?"

Juliet giggled at that, and then gasped as Adrienne leaned down and gobbled up a grape from off her creamy nipple. Adrienne then opened her mouth wider and engulfed as much of the cream as she could, in one slurping mouthful. She swallowed the sweet cream as her lips clamped down on Juliet's luscious teat and with the help of her tongue, licked and sucked it clean.

"Oh," Juliet gasped, her chest raising up off the bed. Well after the cream had dissolved in Adrienne's mouth, she continued to suck on the teat, enjoying its spongy texture. The suction had Juliet moaning lustfully and her body writhing sensually on the bed.

Adrienne released the nipple and looked up at Juliet. She grinned as she licked her lips. "Mmmm, tasty." Juliet smiled back, looking quite dreamy-eyed.

Adrienne then moved around to the other side of the bed and climbed up alongside Juliet's naked body so she could more easily access the other cream covered nipple. First, the grape, then the languorous lapping up of the creamy dollop from her spongy nubbin.

All through the nipple sucking, Juliet gasped and moaned, and it occurred to her that by the time Adrienne got down to her pussy, the whipping cream she put down there would be all runny.

Adrienne then used her teeth to grip and pluck the strawberry from Juliet's belly button. But instead of eating it, she offered it to Juliet between her clenched teeth. Juliet opened her lips and Adrienne kissed her, dropping the berry into her lover's mouth. Juliet did her best to chew up the strawberry, though it wasn't easy to do with Adrienne actively French kissing her.

With a loud, smacking sound, the kiss ended, and Adrienne looked down Juliet's body to where her legs lay open. Adrienne gave her lover a mischievous glance before hoisting her right leg over Juliet's waist so she could sit astride her.

Facing down Juliet's body, her moist sex resting on Juliet's tummy, Adrienne leaned forward and buried her face between Juliet's spread thighs. Instead of feminine arousal, she was greeted with the smell of sugar. She planned to remedy that, right soon. She extended her tongue and ran the tip of it down the middle of Juliet's fleshy, swollen sex, scooping up cream as she went.

"Oh, god," Juliet moaned, her body rocking and twisting under Adrienne's weight. Adrienne took hold of Juliet's thighs and held them open as she began to suck and lick more of the sugary residue off her pussy lips. Eventually, she began to unearth that piquant feminine scent that her taste buds craved.

"Oh god, eat me, baby," Juliet groaned, so grateful that she had a lover who never got tired of going down on her. And who was ridiculously good at it too!

If there was any cream left to lap up, Adrienne no longer cared. She was totally focused on bringing her lover to climax. Juliet's body was now undulating on the bed, her pussy hot and buzzing beneath Adrienne's tongue. The muscles in her legs were straining against her lover's firm grip.

There were times when making love was, for these two lovers, gentle and artful, teasing and lazy. Sometimes, not even goal oriented. But this was akin to a wrestling match, active and rough, and just a little wild.

Adrienne had a feeling that their lovemaking might be different. It's not every night you walk in to find your lover adorned with berries and cream, and bathed in candlelight. If only she had remembered to snap a photo. Oh well, next time.

And Juliet had done this all for her. Well, not just for her, but sort of. 'Ah, Juliet, Juliet, Juliet... ' That rough patch was scary, and yet the prospect of losing her was even scarier.

Who was Adrienne without Juliet? She couldn't even remember what life was like before they met. Juliet was the first woman she'd ever had sex with, and the only person she truly enjoyed having sex with. Their personalities were actually quite different, as was their upbringing, and yet none of that mattered. They were far more connected than not, and though they often were of two minds, they were very much joined in spirit.