Adult Education Beware! A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling next to Helen's stretched-out body, I went kiss by tasting kiss -- resisting my urge to mark her mine - down her side, crossing over her twitching buttocks to kiss my way up the other side. Then, bending over her back, I began to lick repeatedly down and up her spine. Every time my tongue came close to her ass' crack, Helen moaned loudly. I loved seeing how her buttocks shivered and pressed together in either protest or expectation. I left her not long in suspense. I nipped my way, none too gently, over her twitching buttocks, before wandering with more teasing, gentle kisses down one thigh into the bend of her knee.

I spread her legs and lay down between them. There was no protest from Helen as I started to lick, ever so slowly, up the soft-silky inside of one thigh. In crossing over to kiss my way down the other, I drew my tongue's tip, in a preliminary sampling, over her pussy's pouty lips. Swollen and glistening from our half-day of fucking, they were waiting to be relished! On my next journey up, Helen's half-swallowed mewing and her spreading, quivering thighs told me that it was what she wanted.

With each passing-over of my tongue, Helen pushed her ass higher, urging her hot-salivating pussy ever closer to my face. With each of my tongue's passing, Helen's moaning got louder, her fingers clawed harder into the sheets, as her ass jerked and quivered against my passing mouth.

I reached under her thighs, spreading them wide and pulled Helen's luscious, hot-sexy pussy onto my mouth for a deep-licking taste. Helen's gasped outcry of "Yes!" was followed by moans and whimpers as she ground her quivering, hot-opening gash against my mouth. My tongue dove in deep, twirling in her tangy juices and tempting the cunt's inner opening with an even deeper intrusion.

Helen screamed out an ecstatic - "God! Yes! -- Ben! You are eating me up!". The flow of juices and the shivering of her thighs told me that she was more than just tethering on the brink of a climax.

I released her and growled:

"Don't you come yet! This was my appetiser, eating up your spicy-hot pussy before we fuck again! And God, we'll fuck! Fuck harder and longer and sweeter than you have ever fucked before. Don't dare to come before me."

Helen whispered a confused, "Oh, Ben -- it's too much ", and began to turn over when I stopped her in the move:

"Don't you want me to take you from behind? Don't you like to fuck like that?"

I did not give her time to think and lifted her to her knees. I had waited for this and was rock hard, and Helen did not resist. Her pussy was slippery-open, and my cock slid smoothly into her hot, gripping tightness. Helen's arms stretched out, and she pressed her face with a cry into the sheet. I fucked her with deep, at first slow strokes while I caressed her back, her sides and hips, always returning to her beautiful ass. It shivered under my hands and ground back on my cock. Helen was urging me to fuck her harder, to rush with her into the waves of the rolling in orgasm.

I stopped my thrusts. Holding still in Helen's cunt hot-milking grip, I asked her to hold it back:

"Don't finish our great fuck so quickly. Tell me to stop when you are almost coming. And then, tell me when you want more, and what you want. I love to hear it -- hear your sexy, shameless, hot-fucking words!"

Helen murmured what I took for agreement. Soon recovered from her mini-storm, she began to grind her ass against my deeply enfolded member. Helen's body language spoke volumes, but I wanted to hear Helen's words. So, I stopped as if threatening to withdraw and pretended to grumble:

"What do you want now? Say it."

She twisted and rubbed her breasts against the sheet, stifling a laugh, "More, please. Sir, can I have some more?"

"Of what? Say it."

Laughing out loud, Helen almost shouted:

"I want to fuck! Get fucked, by you - your cock! I love it! Can't get enough! Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me hard! Make me come; eat up my pussy again!

Then she pressed her face into the sheet to strangle the laughter shaking her whole body.

This exchange broke, of course, our mood. Rarely welcome in love-making, this time it was. We had pulled back from a, for greedy us, premature climax. Therefore, when we began again, I could thrust my cock into Helen's eagerly raised cunt with a vigour that earlier would have had me undone.

I felt strong. Helen made me feel irresistible, the man and lover, I thought, I once was before we married. For my wife, I no longer was what I was for Helen. I was determined to fuck this hot-sexy woman into a lust-demented finale of pleasure and fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked a woman. When I reached around her body and slid two fingers, on top of my thrusting cock, deep into her cunt, she responded with a drawn-out shriek that changed to breathless moans as my now slippery fingertips found and tortured her clit.

So, we fucked for long, long minutes. Every time I stopped, she took up the thrusting, half screaming:

"Ben! Ben! Don't stop! Fuck me! - Harder! -- Yes, God, yes! Just fuck me, don't stop!"

Eventually, however, Helen cried out, "Stop! Please, stop, or I'll die!"

I would have missed this point of no return and would have been sucked down into the vortex of a major orgasm. I almost cramped, trying to stay stock-still. What made it hard was that Helen was still shivering and squirming and mewing, and her grinding cunt was milking my cock. I had to withdraw, or I would have come.

Looking down, I saw that not only was my cock glistening. Helen's juices were, kneeling as she was, dripping down her thighs. Helen had cheated. She had come hard but was insatiable in her need for more. When I thrust my cock, after a short rest, once again into her now so fucked-open, slippery cunt, she again screamed out, "Fuck me, Ben! .... Please! Fuck me into another coming!"

For Helen, it was no longer a build-up to a climax. From this point on, her screams and every fibre and muscle of her twisting body urged me to fuck her through wave after wave, trigger-point after trigger-point of a long, continuing climax. She screamed and convulsed, her arms thrashed, and her fingers clawed the sheet in a frenzy. Her body arched up, twisted, and tried to break out of my grasp, only to thrust and grind her ass once more against the cock and my now deeply intruding fingers. Finally, I just exploded into an orgasm, the triumph of it being all Helen's.

We collapsed into almost reverent silence. I felt no shame about what I had become and done. We spooned, and I pressed my body into Helen's back, with one hand cupping a breast and the other the mound of her pussy.

For once, I lacked words to tell Helen how much I had wanted what she had given me in abandoning all restraints. When I kissed her neck, she gave a contented sigh and snuggled closer, but then freed herself and swung her legs out of bed. She said, "I think it's time for a coffee break. You agree?"

Looking down at me, Helen said she would bring me my coffee. Helen was still gloriously naked, and my admiration must have shown. She pulled her shoulders back, placed one leg forward, and angled her arms. Her finger-marked tits and cum-glistening bush shouted 'Look'.

Giggling, as she turned to leave, she said, "I stay naked. I am glad it keeps turning you on like my striptease."

While Helen was gone, I went to have a piss and a quick wash. She came back with two mugs, placed them on the bedside tables and skipped into bed. She told me to behave and not to spill anything on 'our' bed. Helen was in high spirits, bubbling over in merriment and excitement. There was no sign of regret or guilt for having broken her marriage vow on the marital bed. There was no evasion, no search for excuses.

Sitting in bed, sipping our coffee, she told me how happy she was that the 'Panther' was out of the cage and that it/she had found me to sate her appetite for, in her words, "beautiful, dirty sex"! Helen openly relished talking about our love-making, savouring each newfound or long-avoided word.

We sat close to each other, and Helen had placed one of her legs over mine. She meant to invite me to stroke up and down the inside of her thigh while she talked. Whenever my fingers neared her pussy, Helen captured them against its enticing, almost steamy warmth by closing her thighs. When we lay down again and embraced, and Helen felt my growing erection, she chuckled:

"Ben! What's wrong with you?"

I kissed her with a suggestion of tongue and asked:

"What do you mean by 'Wrong'? Are you disgusted with me and my horny cock?"

She made me wait for her answer:

"I've never, not even when I was young, been with a man that did or wanted to fuck me more often than once at a time."

Not wanting to let it rest, Helen continued:

"What is it with you? How can you do it, again and again? Are you a sex athlete or just hungry, starved for sex like I am?"

Helen had managed to return to the query and my avoided answer from earlier in the shower. She wanted to know about my sex life and marriage. I thought it best to answer truthfully.

So, I told her, firstly, that I believed that a limp or quickly wilting dick was with men rarely due to impotence. With men being romantics, it was an absence or waning of desire. Their brain tells their cocks that sex -- or more sex - with a particular woman was not worth having; that neither he nor -- equally as often -- she had wanted to fuck in the first place.

By saying this, I let Helen know that my, to her, so surprising state of repeated arousal was due to the sexual magic between us. I responded to her desire, her wanting to fuck, again and again! And she, Helen, was for me as irresistibly sexy as I was for her.

Regarding her second query, I told her I was not starved for sex in my marriage.

It took Helen a while to come up with her question. Gnawing on her lower lip, she cuddled up close. In a low voice, she asked:

"When was the last time you and Erika made love?"

Helen had met my wife and remembered her name. I had to smile at her hesitancy. I told her that Erika and I made love last night.

"And was it good?" Helen asked. She had lowered her eyes, avoided the dirty words, and now blushed.

I decided there was no need for me to hide the truth. So, I told Helen that last night's love-making with Erika was lengthy and intense. It was, for both of us, the most enjoyable sex we had had in a while.

I hesitated for a moment:

"It was due to you, Helen. My sexual excitement had built up over the week because I knew that we would meet today. And you had promised me, there in the car, wild, glorious sex!"

I told Helen that Erika, as a sexually alive woman, responded to my state of arousal. It did not occur to her that there was something odd in me being turned on by her. We had met as illicit lovers, and sex had always been for us, perhaps, our strongest bond. Erika knew she was beautiful and sexy, and that we could always turn each other on.

I paused, not knowing whether I should continue. But then I added: -

"While it started with me being horny thinking about you, fucking Erika was not a betrayal; not of her, not of you. We were involved with each other. You were no longer on my mind. And we fucked in a way that we had neglected for quite a while!"

Helen listened silently. She gave no sign of shock or distress. Not only had she not drawn away from me, but her hand had stolen onto my dormant cock. Eventually, she said, her voice free of reproach:

"You and Erika are lucky in what you still want from each other after ten years of marriage. I envy you. The last time Jurgen and I made love was twenty-seven days ago in the morning. It lasted, perhaps, three minutes. Then he rushed into the bathroom. I made breakfast and he left for work."

I knew there was more to tell, but it would have to wait. Helen, her body and hand, gave every indication that far from dampening her appetite, the story of my marital fuck had raised it anew. She drew me into long, succulent kissing. Before long, her hand had persuaded my cock to kiss her nether lips open too.

As Helen teased her pussy while strangling my cock, my story raised Helen's curiosity and appetite for a different offering more and more: -

"Ben, are we going to make love as you did with Erika? Are you going to tell me what you did? Or better yet, show me that special way too?"

I replied that we would discover our unique ways of pleasuring each other:

"Just like you thrill and excite me now by the way you so sexily, stealthily, lure my cock, centimetre by hot centimetre, again into your pussy. You are a very sensual woman!"

As she did so, I kissed her, my tongue replicating the slinky invasion below. My lips stayed on hers, and my tongue wrestled with hers while we fucked. I drank Helen's gasping breath, her whimpers, her laughter and more and more, her cries of lust s she demanded more and more. My fingers dug into her buttocks as my cock thrust deep. Then I stopped, held still, and waited for our excitement to subside.

Eventually, between kisses, I breathed into her mouth the question:

"Do you want me to eat up your hot-fucked pussy? In between our fucking and orgasms?"

Helen immediately moaned, "Yes, Ben, God, yes!"

"Are you sure? You don't know yet what my hungry mouth will do to your just fucked, hot-tender cunt?"

Again, a lust-strangled "Yes".

Then, to show Helen what I would do to her, I started to bite and suck her lips before sinking my ruthlessly demanding tongue into and around her mouth. When I finished this long, absolute possession-taking kiss, Helen's lips were glistening and love-swollen. I asked:

"Do you want your pussy eaten and your cunt tongued like that; for long, long minutes? The way Erika loves it?"

"Yes! Yes, Ben! -- Make love to me like that too. Eat me up! Show me how hungry you are for my hot-fucked pussy and cunt!"

Helen's voice had pitched high with excitement. When I moved down, her legs jerked unaided high and spread wide to present me with her glistening, quivering pussy. And I marvelled at the beauty of Helen's lusciously dishy sex.

I had only once before, merely in teasing foreplay, drawn my tongue through the slit of Helen's pussy. It was enough for me to discover that I loved its smell and clean tangy taste. And now Helen had left no doubt about how eager she was to be properly eaten up.

Now the circle was closed: I had asked, and she not merely consented to my wish. Helen demanded to have what she never had. As I sunk my face into Helen's shivering crotch, her pelvis lifted in welcome. With a breathless "Yes!" she rubbed her pussy against my lips, and her fingers began their excited clawing in my hair. Helen's hands and the pitches in the music of her moans, whimpers, and pleadings guided me in exploring the lusciousness of her cunt. And I suckled and bit her pussy'succulent folds and drew my tongue, time and time again, through the hot-tasty wetness up and over her still enfolded clit.

After minutes of my pussy worship, I lifted my head. Helen looked down at me, her face beautifully young, flushed with joy, eyes shining, lips moist and half-open. She was drunk with pleasure.

I took her hands, drawing them down on her pubes:

"Now show me, offer me your sexy clit. It's hiding and needs o be kissed!"

Helen cried out a laugh and did! Her fingers parted the hair of her bush and then pressed the fleshy sleeve to bring her clit's pearly cap into view. After my mouth closed over it and my tongue began its tantalising play between her offering fingers, we all too quickly had to stop. Helen's shivering thighs, shaking hands, and gasping moans warned me how close she was again to the brink of coming. I stopped to slide up and fold her into my arms.

We needed, it seemed, minutes to catch our breath and to retreat from the threatening surrender of what would have been, in the game we had started a too-early ending. When we had calmed, I resumed the missionary position. However, our kissing and the words we found as my cock slid in and out of Helen's hot, now quivering, kissed-open pussy, would not have found missionary approval.

As we fucked, slowly, sensually teasing out the first wavelets of pleasure, I asked her how much she liked the changing over from cock to tongue and back again. Did she like to be shown in kissing what I planned to do with her cunt. Would her tongue and kisses show me too how she wanted her pussy and cunt eaten up?

When I kissed her again, Helen met my mouth with a deep, throaty groan. She showed me how quickly she was learning and how much she loved the lesson.

I pulled momentarily away from her demanding-all kiss, to tell her not to make up her mind too quickly.

I told her how much I wanted her, how sexy, beautiful, tasty, and ravishingly fuckable she was and, if it were for me, I'd like to take her through change after change in our game of cock and tongue. I could not get enough of her sexy tits, her hungry mouth, her enticing ass, her hot words, the lust in her voice, and the smell and taste of her luscious cunt. But I wanted her to choose the what and when of changes and, finally, how and when she would dive into one of her wonderful climaxes.

"Tell me how you want to come. Now you know what my tongue does to your pussy? It brought you close to coming again. You almost didn't wait for what still could follow."

I did not expect an answer. I relieved Helen of my missionary weight and shifted into a side-on position. Helen offered herself, body stretched out, her tits and button nipples waiting to be gripped and caressed, her belly heaving, and her sex voluptuously offered, not only to be fucked but to be looked at and fingered, by both of us, with the cock in full play.

Head thrown back, she laughed in joy and abandonment as my hands groped her breasts, and I fucked her for long, lust-filled minutes with deep, ever-quickening thrusts. But then, not wanting to come, I withdrew.

Moving back from Helen's body, I cradled her face, stifling her protests about my sudden withdrawal with a kiss. Reaching down, I started a lengthy play with her cunt. I penetrated and explored its slippery tightness first with one, then with two deep probing fingers. But finally, it was three fingers that spread and explored the cunt's increasingly wet-hot depth. Hellen's pelvis heaved and ground against their intrusion while her wild tongue wrestled mine in my mouth.

When Helen finally jerked away from my hand, she threw herself back. As she grabbed her thighs to pull her legs up to her shoulders, she cried out her demand: "Fuck me now, Ben! God fuck me! I want to come! Now! On your cock!".

I reached for her legs to place them on my shoulders, then gripped her buttocks and rammed my cock deep into her. It started an almost brutal, unrestrained possession-taking fuck. For its drawn-out minutes, I became a stranger, fucking Helen in a way I rarely fuck. As I rammed into her contorting body, bathed in sweat, my roar matched her shrieks. We were in a hitherto avoided realm of blind-raging lust! It became for me an experience that was out of character, beyond knowing and deliberation, beyond any explanation.

But Helen was in unison with me; she not only followed but led. When the orgasmic storm roared in, we were sucked into a whirlpool and the terror of being lost to drown. When the shock, the screams and the convulsions finally abated, we collapsed into each other spent. I think we passed out or even fell asleep.

When Helen eventually disentangled her body from our sweaty embrace, she stroked me with a loving gesture over my hair and said: -

"Not that I want to, but we better stop. We need a shower and get dressed to go to our other lesson, Herr Professor."

Chapter 5

Helen's voice was calm, and under her tousled hair, there was a shy, almost inward-looking smile on her face. We had a shower and shampooed our hair. Then Helen just waited to be washed by me. As we caressed each other again, all the urgency of the day flowed away. Helen brought my clothing in from the living room for us to get dressed together. We had not yet found words save enough to talk about what we had done.