Adult Farm Ch. 09 - The Cusp of Dusk

Story Info
Suzy and Felicity plunder the men at Adult Farm.
3.8k words
4.25
3.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swinger after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world separating passion and love. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all, enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy and Felicity knew each other for a long time, first meeting when Suzy arrived in the village. Felicity helped Suzy find accommodation and put together the council requirements for starting the cafe. They became good friends, remaining so ever since. Felicity habitually visited the country Café around two-thirty on Friday afternoons, having a few drinks with her friend Suzy while gossiping about the village and those around it.

She had just had her whirlwind encounter with Dave she was bursting to tell someone she couldn't tell her husband but she could tell her besties Suzy.

They sat in the Cafe kitchen, Felicity telling her tale and Suzy with her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe the incident that Felicity was describing.

"I don't know what got into me, I normally wear a t-shirt or singlet, if the weather is warm I slip it off when I'm out of sight of the house. Charlie is a stick in the mud about a bit of flesh around the house sometimes. He get's all tied in knots when I'm gardening in just my shorts. He's all for a bit of bonk fully naked while lying by the pool. Don't see the difference, do you?" She said.

"Well, no, but going out on the quad bike's different." Suzy defending Charles' position.

"I suppose, but it's all our place and flat with almost no overlooking properties. Our boundary only has one neighbour, and that property has been empty for ages. I'd seen no one around. I skinny dip in the water hole often. Never seen a soul until now. It was a pleasant interlude. It might tempt me to do it again and hope he is there. I meet him in the office, with his partner. Awkward, especially as his partner saw us."

"What did you do then?"

"The only thing I could really, I took her on the mayoral desk right in front of him."

"You didn't did you, that's just fantasy."

"I did indeed, very pleasant and a bit risky." Fell said.

"Whats this group or club they are a part of, then?" Suzy asked.

"Oh that, Adult World, not sure what it is, I suspect they are old hippies or nudists or something like that. As I said, his lady came down to the waterhole, and she was nearly naked."

"Did he give you a name or anything?"

"Why are you interested in a play with him?" Felicity said with an impish laugh.

"Why not, I'm single, unlike you and have needs, Purple Dick only goes so far in satisfying those you know, a girl needs to feel, smile and hear a man around her sometimes."

"Oh listen to you, I think you are getting a little randy."

"I had my own incident last Saturday afternoon, you know."

"No way. Who with? Do tell sister." Felicity encouraged.

"Well, Fell, you see I had come home from the café, I had changed into something light and cool as you remember Saturday was boiling. Anyway, I went out to the verandah to see if my guests were after a drink, I had some cold beers and I thought I might like to share them with someone." She stopped as someone came in the restaurant.

"Hi can I help you?" Suzy yelled through the service hatch.

"You still doing meals?" A lady who had entered the restaurant answered.

"No, sorry, we're closed," Suzy responded.

"But the doors open," The stranger replied.

"Sorry." Suzy got up and followed her visitor out, closed the doors and put the closed sign up. As she did, her waitress Jane came by. Suzy offered a glass of wine before she went home. Jane said no, disappearing out the back door. They were now alone in the café.

She returned to the kitchen to carry on with Felicity.

"Sorry, where were we Fell?"

"You were offering drinks to your guest last I heard and I'm fascinated what happened next?"

"Well, I didn't quite get to make the offer because when I stepped onto the verandah they were at it."

"At it, what do you mean at it?" Felicity knew the answer, but she enjoyed goading her friend.

"You know, bonking."

"Fucking you say they were fucking on your verandah, that's perilous with you around."

"Well, I hadn't been around I had been at the café so they probably thought they were on their own." Suzy explained.

"Oh yes, carry on."

"Well, I stood and watched, and you know got a little, well you know myself."

"Randy watching two people fuck, it happens girl."

"Yes, well, I was just about to leave when he saw me watching, how embarrassing, but he didn't stop or anything he called me over while he was still, you know, fucking her."

"And you went, you randy little bitch." Felicity said, getting the gist of this story.

"Well, yes, and oh, it was just wonderful. We were playing like that the rest of the afternoon. I don't know how many times I climaxed, it was fun and exhausting. The best bit was as I was going to my room for the night he took me without asking in front of his girlfriend, well as it turns out his sister, but that's another story. Up against the dining room wall, he just pushed me against it and fuck me hard. Once he came, he just walk away and said goodnight. I had his semen running down my legs by the time I reached my room. God, I loved that. Does that make me some kind of slut? Worst is I want it again and again, I don't care who it is, it was just so much fun. All my cares and worries went away while we did that." Suzy stared at the wall in front of her as a tear formed in her eye. "I don't want a relationship, they're too painful I just want good honest sex from time to time." Felicity reached out and put her hand behind Suzy's head, pulling their faces together, covering her lips with Suzy's, her tongue searching for Suzy's. Her friend closed her eyes and responded. The two of them stayed in a long kiss for what seemed ages, but was probably only a couple of minutes.

When they broke from each other's embrace Felicity spoke first. "Sorry sister, I'm very, very fond of you and I just wanted you to feel that, I understand your situation it isn't much different from mine, except I have a guy who pretends to be a husband on the few occasions he's home."

Suzy giggled a little. "I'm very fond of you to, but I also need a guy from time to time, Fell."

"Don't we all, lets see if we can see these guys at Adult World and see what gives, it could be fun."

"Become swingers, you think?" Suzy said.

"Yeah, why not, let these girls have some fun." Felicity responded.

----------------------------------------------------------

Looking down towards waterhole track on the cusp of dusk, Dave stood on the green carpet of grass he had just finished mowing and tidying. The second Friday since the retreat weekend, they had rented two caravans with four bunks each to provide some quiet space for people to rest if they needed a break in the night's proceedings. While approvals were on their way for the demountable rooms, the vans would work okay, they looked like they belonged. The boys had strung electric extensions from the barn to power them. Dave couldn't wait for the full complement of extra rooms with the demountables they purchased.

June and Daves vision of Adult World was developing nicely, adults could indulge and experiment with erotic behaviour. Anyway, they wanted with whoever without guilt. Club members openly expanded their minds to the pleasures of the flesh with nothing to hide away. Adults sat around a dinner table or a bar and discussing possibilities and just practised the discussion. June and he developed a range of fun, probing some boundaries and not approaching others with their own insecurities banned. On starting this adventure, it never dawned on Dave to experiment with men, June had insisted that if he wanted anal sex with her, he had to have it himself, now he found it fascinating. He could almost regard himself as bi-sexual.

He strained to listen to a sound coming from the bottom of the track; Dave thought he heard a quad bike coming up, his mind raced. The only local apart from him with access to a quad bike was Felicity next door, the country Mayor for Burntwood and region. Surely it couldn't be Felicity, he knew Charlie her husband was away again would she come over knowing their rules about couples, but who else could it be. He had considered inviting Felicity, but her marriage made it complicated. They tried to avoid one partner from a marriage, it just got complicated, It was bad enough with Maddie and Jarryd. Maddie had a trucker for a husband who was on the road most of the time and extremely abusive when home. Jarryd was their lawyer and had been having sex for services, Dave wasn't happy with the arrangement but they hadn't really take steps to move to a more commercial arrangement. They were developing their principles as the fledgling club grew its own ethos, defining club bounds of moral decency, which included fidelity. You shouldn't be here cheating on a partner, bring your partner to both share in the experience. If you're unable, maybe you have the wrong partner.

"We don't need irate other halves giving us a hard time." June had proclaimed even though she was the one shagging Jarryd.

Straw hats appeared, two straw hats, as the quad bike powered up the hill. Underneath the hats were two ladies wearing see through white chiffon tops and nothing else. The driver was definitely their neighbour and mayor, but the pillion was somebody new to him. Felicity took her hand off the handlebars and waved at Dave as she expertly moved the vehicle alongside him.

"Hi, we thought we would come up for a drink and a swim, I would like to introduce you Dave to Suzy, she runs the Country Cafe in the village."

"Hi. Ya." Suzy's voice thin as she gave a small embarrassed wave. She thought, I am sitting naked uninvited at a stranger's place. At least he's nude. A fine young man with a strong brown body and a better-than-average cock, looked pretty hot to her. Pity Fell claimed him, she thought. She would learn nobody claimed anybody, that was the point of the club.

"Welcome Suzy. Didn't expect you Felicity with Charlie away, you had better come to the pool?" Dave offered as he turned to lead them to the others.

June stood up to welcome them, Felicity handed a bag and a cardboard box to her as if she was wait staff. It annoyed June she took the contribution graciously but Felicity hadn't enhanced her relationship with June who still had a memory of her shagging Dave down at the waterhole and even though she had rectified that on Felicities own office on her desk. June still felt uneasy for her relationship with Dave, she couldn't shake it. If she hadn't turned up at the waterhole, Dave would never have mentioned it. June passed the contributions to Dave, putting her hand out to welcome the pair.

"Hi, I'm June, Daves partner in this club." She was addressing the stranger but ensuring that Felicity didn't miss the point. Making it clear to the two girls where the lines of demarcation lay. June knew that her partnership was a civil one, like a wife, and she had no exclusive claim to Daves sexual activity within the bounds of the club.

"Hi June, call me Fell and this is Suzy she owns the Country Cafe in the village, the box is a lot of nibbles and goodies from the cafe. I have been too busy to come over and was talking to Suzy here about how much fun you guys have, I hope you don't mind, I thought I could bring her over and introduce her as Charlie is away at present.

"This is such a pleasant spot." Suzy made the observation, trying to calm the tension she detected between Felicity and June. She was feeling out of place, knowing she was nude in the company of strangers. "I love the pool area, a place of joy, I wish I had something similar."

"You're welcome to join us formerly and use the facility regularly." Dave butted in eagerly, also keen on keeping the conversation away from Felicity and June as the hackles were up with both of them. He wondered whether women's natural nature would ever let their concept of free love run its course.

"Dave get these girls' glasses and bring some paper plates out for the nibbles, oh and tell Colin and Dennis we are out here." June dismissed Dave and turned to the ladies.

June addressed both her visitors but Felicity in particular, "You are welcome, but we would rather you joined formally rather than just turn up. I don't know what you've learnt from Dave if anything, he's prone to do just the basic animal thing first and ask questions later."

"Like most men, it has its appeal, as I said Charlie is away, we will formally join June, and I thought we would introduce Suzy to the concept, she is single so no worries there." Felicity interrupted.

'Yes, well, this is a club, a swingers' club, if I had to put a handle on it. You're welcome to do what you want with whoever you want." She looked to see if this had shocked Fells friend. It hadn't, so she continued. 'While Dave and I are partners, we are quite happy sharing the love around, if you understand what I mean, but he won't be anyone else's exclusively, that's my privilege."

A little embarrassed, Suzy looked at the ground, Felicity nodded before she spoke.

"You say any of the guys are okay for a good time is that right?"

"Or the girls, we don't mind, either or both your sexes it's nothing to do with us, just enjoy. We'll consider you are a visitor today Suzy but if you want to come regularly, you will need to join the club, pay the fees etc. Oh and all mobile phones in the caddie over their we don't need unauthorised, snaps and videos leaving the property, do we."

Felicity and Suzy were clutching their mobiles, like telling off school girls Felicity took them both, putting them with the others in the red plastic phone receptacle.

"You must tell Suzy more about this club, can anyone join?" Felicity was still leading the conversation, with Suzy sitting passively, listening with intent.

"No, we prefer to pick our members, and we prefer married couples, although we have made some exception depending on the circumstance. We have to meet Felicities husband Charlie, but they didn't take the next step. Suzy are you married or have a partner?"

"I'm not." Suzy finally broke her silence.

"Oh well Suzy, you can join if you want after tonight. Felicity you will need to make up your mind with Charlie about formally joining."

"Of course we will join, Charlie just won't attend a great deal. He travels a lot with his career," Felicity cleared that up not wanting to miss out on any of the delights of this place.

"Here we are ladies, sorry to take so long." Dave turned up with the drinks tray and Suzy's nibbles, an ice bucket followed with Colin.

"Has June filled you in on the club?" Colin asked, as he was touching himself without realising it. "We have another 'Retreat Weekend' this weekend. People should arrive after work, usually from six o'clock onwards. Should be fun."

"Retreat weekend, what's that mean?" Suzy followed up.

The conversation centred around what the retreat weekend was, June made her excuses and disappeared into the house leaving Colin, Dave and the two women chatting.

Colin and Felicity were sitting opposite each other on sun lounges facing each using lounges as stools, they were whispering.

"Why do men touch themselves like that constantly?" Felicity almost whispered to Colin as he gently stroked himself.

Colin stopped immediately his unconscious action, staring at the ground. His hand wanted to return, keep comforting, but Felicity sprung him.

"I don't know, it feels nice in a warm comforting I suppose."

"I've always wondered why men do that, it's fascinating, perhaps your uncomfortable or something, but here you are still playing even with nothing to get uncomfortable about."

"If you are wearing underpants, it can get caught in awkward places, then you have no choice to move it around, but then I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry if it offended you." He continued looking at the ground, embarrassed by the conversation and feeling awkward about his unconscious playing.

"No need for embarrassment. If you feel better touching then do, I'm curious, that's all. Would it feel the same if I touched it?" Talking softly, she had moved her hand to his knee and was stroking his leg and thigh.

"That would be nice and I'd love it, but that's different again, sort of sexy, erotic even. My mind would shift to wild sex and animal thoughts, not the comfort I feel from touching myself." He responded, watching her long fingers with the red nails creep closer to his genitals. His penis was ever so slightly growing in anticipation, he wondered if she would touch him or if she would just tease him. His urge to shove the whole thing in her mouth, but he didn't feel she had granted permission. This was a tease. Over Felicities shoulder he glimpsed Dave and Suzy lightly touching each other with their lips, their hands stroking the other's arms. Collin jealous of how this happened so quickly.

"Really, I might like that." She stretches further to touch where his hand had been before. His erection grew with just the lightest of touch from her. She used her other hand to lift his chin so their faces were almost touching. She leaned forward, brushing his lips with hers, before moving closer for a full kiss.

She reached for his left hand and placed it on her breast, then reached for his right hand and moved it to between her legs. He felt the moisture and found her clitoris easily; it seemed to have an erection. He felt a warmth through his body. He gave into her needs, wanting only to do as she guided, he wanted to be her perfect partner and sacrifice his own pleasure to achieve hers.

"Now I want to do those wild animal things, but I don't want to overstep my permission." Colin had his tongue in her ear as he spoke to her.

"Is this where I say do what you want, violently fucking me would be good, or do I have to continue to pretend I'm enjoying soft romantic sex?"

"The choice is yours."Colin whispered in her ear, his control sucked away as she dragged him through her own agenda. He couldn't remember feeling like this before. His past sex had more of a mechanical thing, it gave him huge physical pleasure, but he rarely felt any connection before, during or after. Felicity changed the rules in mere seconds.

She gently lay him full length on the sun lounge and climb over, putting her thighs around his ears, moving her vagina over his mouth. Her arms reached down his legs, dragging her fingers slowly up the insides until she cradled his testicles in her hands. She gently kissed them, before licking her way up his scrotum to the base of his penis, then to the pleasure dome.

June stood on the verandah outside the kitchen door, watching the two interlopers by the pool plundering the two best men in the club. She knew the rules about sex; she invented them through frustration in losing her previous boyfriend. She liked him a lot; she didn't really mind bi-sexuality; it turned her on. She hadn't realised until walking into her own flat seeing her flatmate Colin and her boy friend screwing. Like walking into a virtual reality porn movie. She'd loved that, her first reaction, after a gasp, was to undress and join them. She decided she could sit on Collins mouth getting an excellent tonguing while engaging her tongue in her boyfriend's mouth. She would have to remember to wash his dick before taking it inside her again. Then he did it, he screamed at her 'Fuck Off', so she did. Now her new boyfriend was openly engaged with a woman he meet only an hour ago. She said that's exactly how he could behave. Doubt on the wisdom of the philosophy ate at her. Dave didn't seem to waiver, he just did what a guy does, whenever sex is in front of him, he took it in his stride. She thought of his reaction when they first meet, while she worked that cabby, even the waiter, he encouraged her without an ounce of jealousy.

12