Adult Farm Ch. 26 - Punishment

Story Info
Will the rapist punishment scare them for life?
3.6k words
3.71
1.6k
1
0

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Bookbuddy: The first in this trilogy is Adult World described how through miss fortune this group of swingers after intrigue and police harassment end up on a farm. Read Adult World Pt 01 - 25 to read this.

This second novella, Adult Farm follows the trials and tribulations of a group of like mind people who join forces to create a world where sex and love are separate worlds. A polyamory community focused on bringing all forms of sexual activity to those pursuing it for pleasure without shame or retribution. Read the stories before this to follow the full story.

New readers, I recommend starting at - Adult World Pt 01 The Meeting - to understand the characters and background.

If you have read that, then start Adult Farm Pt 01 The Water Hole Everyone else, thanks for continuing to support this tale and above all enjoy.

All Characters in this story are over the age of 18 Years old and are consenting adults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr had counselled the rapist punishment necessary during the examination. Emmy and Dennis agreed however determined to have the rapist punishment suited to the crime and not as the law sought. They sought the advice of Jun and Dave to discuss.

June and Dave were in their borrowed caravan, Dennis thought he heard significant sexual activity within, but he was desperate to talk to them, he tried the door and it opened. Dave was lying on his back, and June bouncing up and down on his stiff cock.

"Oh, you two, you want to join us?" June was the first to speak.

"No, we came to talk to you about punishment for the offenders." Said Emmy. She tried to disassociate herself from the rape event by avoiding associating with herself in her dialogue.

"Oh, I see," said June as she skillfully lifted herself off of Daves still rigid penis. "Put Mr. Stiffy away Dave we need a serious discussion with these two."

Dave pulled the sheet over himself still leaving a very obvious tent in the middle of the bed, which June took in her hand idly worked it lazily up and down.

"Tell us what punishment you think would be suitable, then." June focused on the two younger ones.

"Well, Emmy wants the punishment to cause them humiliation and pain, and they should never be allowed to forget why they were punished. This has to be done without their family or the police knowing. They have to volunteer for it. All of them would need to agree to it." Explained Dennis.

"So exactly what punishment are you planning?" said June.

Dennis smiled. "A little BDSM for the five guys should be fun for us and not much for them."

"Like what."

"Tied up and caned, I would say." Dennis counted.

"Is that enough? I think they should be penetrated like we were," said Emmy.

"Scarred for life, like Emmy and I will be," said Dennis.

"Which will it be?" Asks June.

"Why not all of them, warm them up with a good caning, violate their rectums and then scar them with say a tattoo?" said Emmy.

"Like it, but a tattoo takes too long, we could brand them, burn them the word rapist in their back sides." Dennis contributed.

"Now we're talking, but how about we brand them on their inner thighs, it will hurt like hell, and anyone going down on them will see the scar that reads rapist?" Emmy is becoming excited about the punishment.

June is less convinced and momentarily thinks they are going too far. "Perhaps we shouldn't go that far with the punishment."

Emmy is quick to respond. "Why not, I will be scarred for life as will Denny?"

June sees how unsettled the pair are and makes a suggestion. "Let's have a discussion with others, I suggest we include Felicity and hubby to receive our county council view and a law professional, we need the good doctor to be there. Perhaps the entire group."

"How long is that going to take?" Emmy is impatient.

"We can set it up today, punish in a couple of days. I'll organize us to get together by phone and then take it from there. All agreed?" With a nod of heads, everyone agreed and June set about organizing the meeting.

------------------------------------------

A meeting of the interested parties took place at lunch time, in the BBQ pergola, Mayor Felicity Pilkington-Fell brought along salad rolls and coffees purchased from Suzy's Cafe. Jarryd, her cousin, had taken the afternoon off to attend and took the role of secretary keeping notes of the plan.

Felicity ran the meeting. "As I see it, we are planning to provide an alternative punishment for these misguided boys that will deliver equal pain suffered by our victims, Emmy and Dennis avoiding any ructions in the village and but definitely getting the message across that we will not tolerate they kind of behaviour."

Felicity continued. "As I see it, they cut your clothes off, causing humiliation to Emmy, its effect on you will last a lifetime, they raped and battered both of you the effects of which should last them a lifetime. This will be kept quiet and not cause you any more anguish. Is that correct?" said Felicity.

Felicity paraphrased the proposed punishment and added, "They cut Emmys cloths off, they raped and battered both of you causing her humiliation the effect of which will last a lifetime. I think the proposal by Dennis is apt."

"Agreed!" Said Emmy.

"Dave and Dennis both have footage of the incident that can be cut into proof that each of these hoods took part am I right?"

"Yes." Denny and Dave replied together.

Felicity took another swig of her coffee and took a long pause before she turned to Jarryd.

"Jarryd, can you draw a contract up for each of the accused, committing them to subject themselves to our justice in lieu of reporting the whole thing to the police? We will not even reveal to their parents if they request. There is no right of reply, if any of them choose to not accept we will hand all of them over to the police and press and some of the video footage just might find itself online.

Emmy was shocked. "I don't want this online. Please don't."

Felicity reached out to touch Emmy's shoulder. "Don't worry darling, we will not be identifying you or the rapists, promise and Dennis is in charge of this editing, you can help." She paused and turned back to Jarryd. "When can you get us a draft of the agreement then cousin?"

"This evening, we can have it all tied down by the end of today ready to go put it to boys tomorrow."

"The sooner the better as Mr. Plod will be around looking to press rape charges very soon." Said June.

The weather was warming up and there was almost no wind. "I suggest we all take a quick dip in the pool and come back and discuss the actual punishment. Jarryd you don't need to a part of this discussion, you just get your bit done." Felicity was taking her Mayoral office clothes off, as the rules of the pool we absolutely no textiles in the pool. The group followed her in. "

"I have a practice to get back to. So, I will see you after surgery tonight, and you can run through what you kids have decided." Dr Adana Igala walked away, giving a wave behind her.

"Dennis, there are a couple of bottles of white wine in the cooler bag, grab one and poor us each a drink while we ponder just how we are going to exact maximum humiliation and pain on these bastards. Remember, we must make the punishment suit the crime."

------------------------------------------

"They must feel pain," Dennis said.

"Don't forget they striped me naked first and destroyed my clothes so when you picked me up, I had nothing on, they must feel that humiliation as well." Said Emmy.

Felicity was trying to take back the meeting. "What else do you require; they have to have a naked beating. We must define how much will be appropriate."

"Stripping them naked isn't enough, they destroyed my clothes, they should have their clothes destroyed." Emmy was becoming agitated.

"Yes quiet, destroyed clothes and a beating, there is nothing sexual in this yet and I believe that is a prime part of the requirements for the punishment." Said Felicity.

"The need to be fucked in the bum like I got, and they tried on Denny." Said Emmy.

June chimed in. "Agreed and for the life aspect we should brand them, we can place a brand on their upper thigh right close to their dicks, that says rapist. Means every time a girl goes near their dicks, they will have to explain why they have that brand."

"Brilliant idea." Emmy is becoming excited at the prospect. "So, do we tell them what the punishment is, or do we let them stew on it until the day?"

"I think we give them the option of police and all the drama with the likelihood of a lifetime in prison or agreeing to our punishment, which will be detailed in the document they sign so they cannot say they did not agree. We will read the description out and have them acknowledge. This we should keep all on video in case it comes back to bite us," said Felicity.

June recaps, "The five need to agree, if any doesn't want to, then we go to the cops. Sorry, Emmy, but they cannot get away with it."

Felicity drained her plastic wine glass and climbed out the pool. "I will send Jarryd an email with our decision over punishment. Dennis, top up please for those who want another wine. Dave, there salad rolls in those bags, how about organizing them for lunch?"

Dave got up and headed to the barn. "I thought I would knock up a brand with Rapist on it."

"Do that but lunch first aye?" replied Felicity.

------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon when Felicity heard from Jarryd, he had a draft of a contract for the boys, and he needed to run through it. She convened a meeting between groups again, everybody was there except for the good doctor who had surgery until five in the afternoon. Jarryd read out his contract for each of the accused rapists, and had the document accepted, the document clearly gave Adult Farm in particular Dave Stapleton permission to assign punishment as he saw fit, including physical pain, sexual discipline and physical marking. Now they just had to get the accused to accept that this was a better outcome than the just of the law courts and its long-drawn-out processes. With luck, the issue would be dealt with by the end of the week.

Dave had fashioned his branding iron, which he would heat in the BBQ embers. The scene was set, and they only need the rapists.

------------------------------------------

The accused had all reluctantly agreed to meet at the farm in the morning, Jarryd had taken a day off and Dr had her surgery closed feigning illness herself so she would be available. She brought along her brother, Jafan. Jafan a tall physically well-built very good-looking Nigerian guy, with a tool kit below his groin that was very impressive, he knew how to use it and was known by all the girls as a soft satisfying and considerate lover with a pussy filling cock. He didn't much discern himself with friendship or favorites and spread his self around easily, friendly and quietly with a big dick they would describe him as the best lover on the farm, but he could not be nailed down.

June had organized the pergola with a line of picnic tables along one side and a single one about two meters back and in the middle on the same parallel. The members of the Adult Farm group were behind the line of tables and the group of five rapists were behind the single table in the middle, the accused were flanked by Jafan on one side, Dennis the other and Dave at the back. The air was warm and heating for the day, there was still the smell of the shouldering BBQ, the red-hot coals fanned to life with a wooden handled poker like device laying in the red- and white-hot embers.

"We are not going to mess about here." Felicity Pilkington-Fell commanding voice boomed out over the assembled group. "By the fact that you five rapists have agreed to be here and not chance you luck with our legal system and the Police tells us all you are guilty. Our legal counsel has provided you with confession documents, which each of you have signed. You have all agreed to submit to the punishment, which will be dispensed here today. Now off with your gear, no clothing left on, you will notice most of these people are in that state. Anything you leave on we will cut off you, as you did with Emmy. Now get to it are we all clear on that?"

A mumbled response came from the five, and some shuffling to remove their clothes.

"That's not good enough, as I call you name you will say. I understand why I am here, and I will accept my punishment without complaint." Jarryd Pilkington said.

"Jack Benson, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Please repeat words of understanding, not just Yes Sir let's try again."

"Yes, Sir I understand why I am here, and I will accept my punishment without complaint."

"Right guys, each of you I want the exact same from all of you, loud and clear, and get that gear off. Jimmy you are next go for it."

The other four gave their consent loud and clear, the whole gathering was in no doubt as they agreed June moved their hands from covering their bits to hand cuffed them from behind. They all hung their heads as she restrained them.

"Jacko, as the self-appointed leader you are first step up to the picnic table spread your legs and prepare to take your punishment. "

Jacko shuffled forward toward the table, Jafan step forward, his imposing naked black body shining in the morning sun, his dick slapping his inner thighs and placed a hand on Jacko's back for push him bent forward over the bench. Jacko pushed back by instinct. A lightning-fast response came from Jafan right elbow, he raised it above his head and slammed it down on the small of Jacko's back. June had just secured one of Jacko's legs to the table and was moving to the other when the blow struck. Jacko's free leg kicked out and caught her in the neck, sending her sprawling, meantime above the boy's face hit the table with a sickening crunch, a squirt of blood, and a high-pitched shriek. A second blow came at almost the same spot.

"Do as you are fucking told, and the second blow was for hurting June. Now someone give me the cane, I need to sort this sorry arse out." Spat Jafan.

"No brother, you are too angry let Dave administer the cane." Said Dr Igala.

Jafan, shuffled away and Dave stepped in. "You will get 10 strokes of the cane, before we sort you out sexually."

Dave didn't wait, he raised the cane and brought down on Jacko's hairy white buttocks, the strike was so hard it hurt his shoulder delivering it. The cane left a red welt right across the middle of his victim's fleshy white bum. Dave paused to look at his handy work.

"Okay observers, how about counting them in so he knows where we are at? ONE!" Dave asked. The gathered group followed suit.

"Two." The swish of the cane through the air was intoxicating smack, and deep red welt to go next to the deeply red markings on the objects arse. "Three." Whack. "Four Whack." Daves cock started to engorge with the power of controlling this thug completely.

Jacko, was snuffling the best he could through his smashed blood oozing nose, this was far more than he had expected, and they hadn't started yet he thought, what was it going to be like when they fuck his anus, would one of the girls use a strap-on, if so when would they stop, they wouldn't orgasm would they?

"TEN." The gathering yelled as the final blow cut deeply across the existing cane scars. Jafan, walk over towards the accused, working his penis with his right hand while his sister was opening a condom for his enormous dick. She had a lubricant and a butt plug.

"Work this until you have open up his sphincter, large enough to take your knob, take it slow we don't want to put tears in his bowl. I wouldn't mind if he actually enjoyed it, it would give him a different perspective." Said the Doctor.

Jafan took the well oil plug and shoved through the knotted hole, resulting in an ear-piercing scream of Fuck from Jacko.

"Not that hard, I said gentle work it in. You will damage the muscles in the sphincter and possibly create some bleeding. Gentle Gentle, once you are in give him your full length. June, can you get some wipes we want to clean up the arse and then antiseptic the path we are going to brand, it will also make a mild numbing in the region as there will be intense pain." Instructed the doctor.

"You are lucky you have the good doctor looking after your interest's rapist." Said Jafan as he pumps Jacko's back hole.

Billy is watching in horror the scene take place when he feels something like breasts in his back, turning to see what he is feeling he now has a tongue in ear.

"Keep facing the front rapist Billy how do you think you are going to handle that treatment, he hasn't been branded yet?" said a voice behind him.

"Be honest I'm terrified." A hand reached around and gathered up his penis and testicles in one hand.

"God, your dick is tiny, it's like a stunted thumb, how do you fuck with this then Billy?" said the voice.

"I don't. I never have."

"Unfortunate getting caught up in this isn't it, with a little ding thing and a virgin, now a big brown man is going to fuck your arse. How embarrassing is that?"

The air was suddenly filled the scream of Jacko, and the smell of burning flesh. The small crowd went silent, as if nobody expected the branding to happen. Jacko was sobbing his legs spread.

"June untie him, Jacko into the pool and stay there until I tell you to get out," Adana ordered.

"Next."

"Do you want to be next then Billy?" Poppy teased him.

"No, No, please."

"How about I fuck your arse and in return you can fuck me, and get rid of that nasty virginity thing?" Poppy was running her nipples up and down Billy's back.

"How can you fuck me?"

"Strap on, I will pick a skinny one to help you through."

"Why are you doing this?" Billy could feel Poppy's whole body wrapped around him and right hand wanking him and her left fondling his balls.

"Because I like your innocence and not complaining about it, and I like to teach boys how to fuck. Is that okay?" She sped up the strokes on his cock,

"Yeah suppose that's okay. Oh, going to blow."

"Go on just blow, just do it, just let go."

Billy sighed and his cock involuntary spurted short sharp streams of creamy white liquid as he winced to a sharp pain in his rectum. "What the fuck?" "I just put a butt plug in, it will make it more comfortable when I stick a plastic dick in you later, we are going to have fun. Smell that burning flesh and hear those cries of pain. This is going to be a wonderful day."

"Your sick, you know?" said Billy.

"Yes, and your are the next victim, look on the bright side, when you come back tomorrow you will lose your virginity to me. I am looking forward to it I hope you are?"

It took nearly two hours to punish the five boys, with Jimmy resisting and having to be reminded of his lack of power in this situation. Jarryd waved his signed acceptance document in front of him as Dave and Jafan held him down to be strapped to the picnic table, allowing both the adults defile his anus as he screamed and whimpered.

The doctor order them all out of the pool in the order they went on, she dressed their wounds and wound clear cling wrap around their upper thighs to help protect the branding burns.

"You all need to come back tomorrow morning and I will replace the wrap around your wounds and I'll give you another local anaesthetic on that burn, and a script for antibiotics. Is that understood?" announced Dr Igala. "Then go."

There was a murmur of yes, grabbing the scrapes of clothing left after the denuding for their punishment, they milled around waiting for something.

'What the fuck are you waiting for?" Dave yelled at the small group.

12