Adult Scrabble

Story Info
F-U-C-K on a 3x word score means I get to cum on your face.
2.2k words
4.57
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner at your place was my idea. Game night was your idea. Adult ScrabbleTM was my idea.

The rules were easy enough. It's just regular Scrabble, but we had to use each word in a sentence—preferably an adult themed sentence. We got right to it.

"S-E-X-Y. You look very sexy tonight."

"K-I-S-S. I want to kiss you."

As the evening went on, and we drank more wine, we got more explicit and suggestive with our sentences.

"L-I-C-K. I want to lick your pussy."

"C-O-C-K. I want to ride your cock."

We're keeping score, of course. We'd agreed that the loser would have to do whatever the winner requested, no questions asked. And, after several rounds of play, I'm winning handily. I wonder if you're playing to lose...

"M-Y. I love having my tits sucked."

"C-O-L-O-R. What color are your panties?"

"O-N. You're really turning me on."

That's certainly true. You look so hot in your well-fitting jeans and t-shirt, your dark blue eyes smoldering at me across the table. When you got up to bring another bottle of wine to the table, I openly stared at your ass as you walked away; and upon your return, I was convinced I could see the bulge of your dick straining against your pants. My pussy warmed as I imagined what you'd look like naked...

"S-P-A-N-K. I want you to spank me. And another triple word score, that gives me quite a boost. There's no way you're going to catch up," I observe with a raised eyebrow.

You look back with a rueful smile. "You're right," you say. "Doesn't seem much point in my trying. I guess I should surrender?" You raise your glass to me; I clink mine against it, then drain the rest of my wine. You follow suit; but before you can refill our glasses I stand up and hold out a hand to you.

"Come on," I say in a low voice. "Time for me to collect my prize."

You take my hand and stand up. I lead you back to your bedroom. There's a scented candle on your night table; I light it with a nearby match and tell you to turn off the light.

"Remember," I say, "You have to do whatever I tell you, no questions asked."

"I remember," you say hoarsely. "Wh-what do you want me to do?"

I already know there's only one answer. It's been in the back of my thoughts since you said it during the game. "I want you to eat my pussy till I cum."

You look at me in slight surprise. We haven't even kissed yet. You probably expected we'd start with that, didn't you? Earlier this evening, I was thinking along those lines too; but something about the way you said "I want to lick your pussy" just got me thinking that yes, I want you to do that too.

You stand there, still looking at me with a somewhat dazed expression on your face, as I start to take off my clothes. I unzip my jeans and pull them to the floor, followed by my red lace panties, exposing my already damp pussy. I lean back against the wall and lightly run a finger down to my labia, grazing my clit. I close my eyes and draw in a short, sharp breath, then open them to look at you again. "Well?" I ask. "What are you waiting for? We agreed, the loser would do what the winner wanted, no questions asked."

You chuckle softly and walk to me. You get on your knees in front of me. Leaning back against the wall, my legs spread slightly, I look down at you. You lean in to my pussy and inhale deeply, smelling my arousal. Then you put your hands on my thighs and bring your head closer. You plant soft kisses on my lips, licking up the wetness that has been seeping out of my pussy. My breath quickens as you lick around my clit, never quite touching but getting frustratingly close. Just as I'm about to grab your head and force you to lick my clit, you stick your tongue into my pussy, sliding it around inside my hole. Surprised, I squeeze my eyes shut and throw my head back, thrusting my chest forward. I let out a loud moan as your tongue penetrates me, and one hand instinctually grabs your head, holding you in place.

Your tongue does amazing things to my pussy, sliding in and out and around, flicking my clit, lapping along the entire length of my slit. In no time at all I'm breathing heavily and grinding my groin against your face. I pull of my shirt and bra, and pinch and twist my stiff nipples as you fuck me with your mouth. Your tongue continues to assault my pussy, driving me closer and closer to the edge. My knees go weak; I'm glad I'm leaning up against the wall. My breathing gets quicker and I start to whimper as you bring me ever closer to cumming. Then, just when I'm inches away from reaching the peak...you pull away. I open my eyes and glare down at you.

What the fuck? I was so close! "What—" I start to say. But before I can say another word, you drive two fingers deep into my pussy and suck hard on my clit. In an instant the wave I'd been riding is back, and it's brought reinforcements. Your fingers slam into my wet pussy and your tongue teases my clit again, and this time when I reach the peak I come crashing down on the other side of it. I squeeze my eyes shut and fireballs explode behind my lids; I give out a ragged scream as my orgasm rips through me. My body goes tight for a moment; then as I cum I fall limply back against the wall, panting heavily. Your arms reach up to keep me upright, and I bring your hands to my breasts. You stroke my hard nipples, and the feeling sends lightning bolts to my still-sensitive pussy. I shudder, holding your hands in place.

I can still feel your breath on my pussy, and you randomly run your tongue along the length of my slit, causing me to shiver each time. The little aftershocks of pleasure are quite nice, but my clit is definitely too sensitive right now for any more direct attention. I slide my hands down to your elbows and pull slightly, indicating I want you to stand. You do and I pull you in for a deep, passionate kiss, pressing my naked body tightly against yours. As your tongue slides into my mouth, I can taste my pussy. I groan lustfully and suck on your tongue. You slide a hand down to cup my ass as we stand there making out like horny teens.

After what feels like an hour of kissing, I pull away. I look up into your dark, smoldering eyes. Mine, I'm sure, are ablaze with lust. "Holy fuck," I say breathlessly. "That was amazing." I pull your head down into another fiery kiss. As we kiss I bring my hands to the front of your pants, desperately opening and pushing them down over your hips, dragging your boxers with them. You pull your shirt up, breaking our kiss to pull it over your head. I turn around and press my ass into your groin, feeling your hard cock rubbing against my cheeks. I growl deep in my throat as you slide your hands up my sides to grip my tits, squeezing them. I reach up and hold your hands in place as I grind my ass against you for a moment. Then I turn around to face you and kiss you again. As we kiss, I push you back towards your bed. When your legs hit, you fall back into the mattress, and I can finally see you in all your naked glory.

My eyes take in the sight of your nicely toned chest and abs, your strong arms and legs, and your magnificent cock. It's thick and long, resting up against your groin. Even in the dim candlelight I can see your balls are shaved, and I salivate at the sight of them. I strike a sexy pose in front of you, one hip cocked out, one hand cupping a breast and the other running through my hair, and lick my lips. I hear you suck in a deep breath as I climb onto the bed between your legs and reach to caress your hardness. Precum glistens at the tip of your cock, and I swipe it up with a finger, then stick the finger in my mouth and suck. You start to sit up, but I push you back down on the mattress.

I lay on top of you, pressing my breasts into your chest. You wrap your arms around me and we kiss again. I grind my body against yours as we do, and I feel the length of your cock against my pussy. If I angle myself just a bit, you'll be able to slide into me. I'm so ready to feel your big cock stretch my cunt. I pull away from our kiss and lift my head up, arcing my back to present my tits. Taking the hint, you lean forward and lick down between them, then up and around until you capture one nipple in your mouth and suck lightly. I gasp and press my tit against your mouth, urging you to keep going. Meanwhile I've lifted my pussy up just enough to allow your cock to slide into position, and I can feel your head teasing my lips. I'm so wet that I'm sure you'll slide into me easily...

You let my nipple fall from your mouth as you kiss your way over to my other tit. As you start sucking and licking the other nipple, I reach the point of no return and push myself back, feeling my pussy open to greedily pull your cock inside me. With a single smooth motion I sit back, sliding your entire length into me, filling me up and making me cry out in pleasure. You groan sexily as you feel my hot wetness envelop you. I put my hands on your chest to push away so I can look down at you, and slowly start to rock my hips against you, feeling your hard cock pulse and throb inside me.

I bring my feet forward so I'm squatting on your dick, then start lifting up and down, feeling you slide in and out of my pussy. You throw your head back against your mattress as I ride you, and your breathing gets faster. You reach up to squeeze my tits again as I fuck you, and I bring one hand up to my mouth to suck on one of your fingers before pushing it down to have you rub my clit.

God, you're an amazing fuck. You're close to giving me my second orgasm of the night, and it's shaping up to be as intense as the first one. I slide my feet back so I'm resting on my knees above you. I dig my nails into your chest as I piston my hips faster and faster, slamming my ass against your thighs. You thrust up against me in time with my motions, driving your cock as deep into me as you can. My breathing gets ragged and I let out little moans with each thrust of your cock into my pussy. Your hand on my clit is driving me wild too, and so is your other hand as it plays with my nipple. I close my eyes and bite my lip as I ride you, until my orgasm rips through me. I cum with another loud cry and fall forward onto you, limp with satisfaction.

I only rest a moment, though. You're still hard as a rock inside me, and I know you have to be ready to cum. After I get my breath back I start riding you again, squeezing you with my pussy every time you thrust into me. I put your hands on my tits again and lean down to kiss you, practically fucking your mouth with my tongue. After a few minutes your breathing gets deeper and I ask if you're ready to cum. "God yes," you whisper. When you say that, I give you a quick kiss on the lips, then pull myself off your cock and slide down your body. Taking your hard cock, wet with my juices, in my hand, I start jerking you furiously as I suck the head into my mouth. With my other hand I fondle your balls. When I can taste you starting to cum, I moan loudly around your cock. The vibrations, along with the sensation of my hand sliding up and down your shaft, make you cum with a loud grunt.

Your semen floods into my mouth, and I suck greedily, not wanting to spill a drop. Your cock pulses a few times as your cum spurts out of you. I look up at you and open my mouth to show you my mouthful of spunk. I swallow it with a satisfied noise, then lick the head of your cock to capture the last of your cum. You shudder when I do so. I crawl up to lie next to you on the bed, propping my head up with one hand to look down at you. I drape one leg across yours and caress your chest with my other hand.

"C-U-M," I say in a sexy voice. "I just love the taste of your cum."