Adult Sex Ed

Story Info
Whitney attends an Adult Sex Ed Class.
7k words
4.35
30k
28
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flyers had been simple, and nondescript. Each one was bright, neon orange with little tear outs of a phone number at the bottom. They had been stapled to every imaginable surface on campus, nestled among the shreds of a hundred others that came before them. The text was simple and each message the same.

Adult Sex Education Classes

Evenings Only

Contact for further information

It was a miracle that Whitney had even tore off one of the scraps. She had passed one every morning on the way to the same class and each time she passed, it gnawed at her. It took a week and a half to pull a tab and another week to get up the courage to dial the number. There shouldn't have been anything imposing about taking a class like this. At 20, she was an adult and knew enough about sex to get by. She was far from a virgin, but it would be a mistake to call her experienced. A handful of partners and nothing had felt memorable or special like it was meant to be.

In fact, it was because of her experience that she felt ridiculous even calling the number. Sex education was for kids, something that she had been through years ago. It was embarrassing to feel like she needed a refresher. But those classes were for kids, maybe Adult classes could provide her with what she had been missing.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one who felt that way. She was both relieved and anxious to see that 13 others, 7 boys and 6 girls, felt the same that she did. You would expect an Adult Sex Education class to be full of awkward virgin stereotypes but she was surprised to see that everyone looked relatively normal. It was a comfort to see that if she felt awkward, at least she was in a group of her peers.

It was like the beginning of every other class. Mostly everyone kept to themselves, and likely even more so considering the topic of the class. A boy and girl in the front of the class were talking with each other in a frantic, hushed tone but everyone else was pretending to read their orange flyer. Maybe like Whitney, they were considering bailing for what seemed like the hundredth time.

The door opened before anyone got the chance to leave. The figure that entered looked exactly like her voice had sounded on the phone.

"Sorry to everyone for being late." She grimaced at everyone. "I would tell you that it won't happen again, but I don't like to set myself up for future lies."

She carried no papers, which Whitney thought was odd. She wore dark brown hair in a loose bun. She had dressed semi-professionally for the occasion with a cream colored, button-up blouse with a ebony, knee length skirt and sensible flats. She wore black frames, a touch darker than her hair, which gave her a classic professor's look. She looked a little frantic compared to other Professors she had who always seemed in complete control of their lives and sure of themselves. Rebecca Collier didn't seem sure of herself.

The Professor flatted the front of her skirt to open the class. "Okay, well we had better get started."

She clasped her hands in front of her, clearly nervous.

"I want to thank you all for coming and responding to my flyers. This is my Adult Sex Education course." She paused and smiled at everyone, "I would like to take this time to again state that this course is in no way affiliated with the University."

A boy interrupted her a column over and to Whitney's left. "Yeah, you mentioned that a couple times on the phone."

Professor Collier, smiled and looked down. "Well, that should have been your first clue what you were getting yourself into. What we're doing here is strictly off books and something done of my own free will. To my knowledge, nothing like this has been done before, especially at this University." She rambled on, almost as an aside to herself. "Of course you had the Masters and Johnson studies, but this is completely different."

She noticed that people were looking at her strangely and smiled. "I'm so sorry. This is my first class, I'm really just flying off script here."

"You've never taught before?" asked a small blonde near the floor, echoing the unease that Whitney felt.

"Uh, no. This is a topic that I'm passionate about and you are my initial class." She conceded, "My guinea pigs if you would."

If she was expecting a response, she didn't get one.

"You will notice that there is an even number of you, with a matching number of boys and girls. This is by design. I will admit that I received far less calls than I wanted but more calls than the amount of people here" She smiled wryly. "More girls called than boys. We also have a couple of front which is amazing!" She gestured toward only boy and girl that had been talking with each other at the front of the class earlier.

"But based on your answers to my questions on the phone, I whittled you down to the fourteen in this room. If I do this class again in the future, I might open it up to bigger class sizes."

The same boy that interrupted earlier spoke up again. "How were we picked?"

Professor Collier thought a bit before answering the question, "I would like to leave a little bit of that to the imagination before answering, but I will say that everyone here seemed open and less guarded about the topics we will be dealing with. My goal with this class is to reach out to those who might not otherwise seek out this information. I want to make young people who are just learning about sex as comfortable as possible with the topic. Satisfaction with your sex life can have a drastic effect on your overall mental health. However, I don't think that I can reach everybody. Some people are either too uncomfortable or closed off to fully learn what I'm trying to offer."

No one responded. The room was completely silent and Whitney could feel what everyone was thinking. This was a mistake. This woman had no idea what she was doing. It was time to leave.

"Look, I come from a deeply religious family." Professor Collier continued, maybe sensing the growing apathy. "I married young and my husband and I knew nothing about each other. Our first night together was awkward. Neither of us had any clue what we were doing. He slobbered on me for 3 minutes and then rammed his dick into me over and over before I was really ready. I could hardly walk the next morning and not in a positive way"

A few ears perked up at this. It was the last sentence they had expected to come out of her mouth.

She sat back on her desk. "I eventually gave birth to a girl and then two boys later. Over 6 years of marriage, I never felt like I knew what I was doing and I suspect that a few of you feel the same way."

Whitney knew she did, and no one else was arguing with the Professor. She had their interest at least.

"There's nothing wrong with religion and my first marriage was doomed from the start. When I left my husband, it took my 3 years to work up the courage to find another partner and luckily that relationship was slower and a little more open. I don't want anyone to go through the same thing that I did. This class is all about making sure you know what your partner is looking for in your sex life."

Whitney felt uneasy. She remembered that Professor Collier carried no papers with her at the start of class. She thought maybe it was just the first day, they'd be going over the Syllabus and maybe this was just an informal class. But this was beginning to feel different.

Professor Collier clasped her hands in front of her again, "I was late today, because I was fully prepared to have you all walk out on me today. This took some courage to stand in front of you today. To put it bluntly, this is a hands-on sex education class."

A girl, closest to the door, promptly stood up, collected her things and stomped out the door.

Professor Collier grimaced, "I understand that this is odd to say the least. I know the concept of casual sex has come a long way, but,"

While she spoke another girl, front row with dark hair, turned around and scanned everyone behind her. Without another word she stood up and exited the class.

"But, I was hoping that some of you may see this as me just facilitating your sex lives."

Another Boy, who had been silent before, spoke up, "I'm sorry, are you saying..."

She interrupted him, "Yes, if you stay in this room, you should be comfortable with the idea touching and being touched by every other person in this room. If you are uncomfortable with this idea, now would be the best time to leave. But you are free to leave at any time."

No one spoke. Some were taken aback and others were just stunned. A few took stock of their counterparts in the room. Whitney herself took a gander at the boys in the room. A few were attractive and most were fine. She didn't consider any of them unattractive necessarily, but most she just felt ambivalent towards, but touching? She felt a pit in her stomach...and something else much lower. The idea was terrifying and intriguing at the same time. Sometimes she fantasized an attractive stranger might touch her on the bus from behind. It would be terrifying prospect in real life, but as a fantasy it was enough to get her wet on the spot. She shifted her thighs uncomfortably.

"Wait, are you saying everyone? Like...everyone, everyone?" A guy spoke in the front. Clearly intimating at the other guys.

"No one will be made to do anything they are uncomfortable with. If you are uncomfortable with a member of the same sex touching you, you'll just need to make that clear at the time. However, I will say that if you are attracted to the opposite sex, I would prefer that you not be too choosy about partners. We can't have everyone fighting over the same person. I tried to pick attractive enough classmates."

The guy who asked the question stood up. "No this is ridiculous. I can just go back to dating apps." He left in a huff, but everyone else remained.

The small blonde spoke up in the front, "Wait I'm sorry, are we going to be naked in this class?"

"Maybe," Professor Collier admitted, and with that the small blonde stood up and began to gather her things. "Look, this class isn't going to be a giant orgy. Think of it more as exploration than porn."

The small blonde paused at the door and seemed to think about it for a time, but she continued on anyways, leaving 6 boys and 4 girls.

Professor Collier stopped to compose herself, "I told myself I would be okay with people leaving, but I'm taking it a little harder than I expected." She smiled apologetically, "Please don't feel sorry for me. I understand this is pretty out there, anyone is free to leave at any time."

No one moved, and she took that as a clue to get going.

"Um, someone raised the question about nudity." She stammered and she moved her trembling fingers to the buttons on her blouse.

"I won't ask anyone else to anything that I'm not willing to do." Whitney's eyes widened as Professor Collier began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Some of the girls sat up straighter, all of the boys did too. Professor Collier continued down her shirt and removed the blouse from her shoulders to reveal a light blue bra and a small but sufficient pair of breasts. She was a few shades darker than pale in the face, but her breasts were milky white, a stark contrast to her dark hair.

Whitney felt a warmth emanating from her crotch. She had been attracted to girls before but had never really considered them sexually. She wasn't even necessarily turned on by Professor Collier but more at the lewdness of an authority figuring undressing in front of her class.

"Today's lesson is a small step in the class. Today was just about being comfortable with other people's genitalia."

She inched closer to a boy in the front row. He was scrawny and pale like her, with curly dark hair. "Ben?" She asked him as she got closer. He nodded, clearly fighting off a lump in his throat. "You learned about vaginas in middle school and I'm sure you've touched a few, but have you ever really looked at one?"

She brought her fingertips to the bottom of her skirt and began to hike it up. Whitney's eyes widened and pressed her hand to her own chest as Professor Collier brought her skirt up slowly until a light blue pair of panties matching her bra came into view. Deftly, she hooked a thumb into the waist band and pulled it down to reveal her vagina. She bent down and removed the garment completely, placing it on Ben's desk. The female half of the couple in the front row gasped audibly.

Professor Collier's vagina almost cleanly shaved, with a small tuft of hair on her mound. She moved a finger between her legs, and slowly parted the lips, all this just a few feet from Ben's desk. She stroked herself slowly, more methodic than erotic. She made eye contact with Ben, "These outside lips are known as the labia. You have the outer," She stroked the outside, puffy part, before rolling the skin over and showing the underside, "and the inner labia."

She brought her hand up further to the top and revealed her clit, "This is my clitoris, partially concealed by the clitoral hood. And as everyone should know by this point, this is the treasure chest. The clitoris is the primary pleasure spot for every woman and stroking it, softly like this, is guaranteed to get a girl going."

She stared directly into Ben's eyes, "You can touch it if you want to Ben. I am comfortable with my pussy and I give you permission to touch it."

If Ben was eager, he didn't show it.

The female half of the class gestured wildly and snorted, "This is ridiculous. She's just using us to get herself off."

"No, Claire," Professor Collier started, "This is exploratory. I promise, I'm not getting any pleasure from this yet." She paused and looked at Ben, "I'm wet, but I can't really control that. If you want to touch me, please just do it gently. I'm not looking for a lay right now."

And Ben reached up slowly, as if he'd never really reached for one before. Likely he had never reached for one right in front of his face. Maybe he had leaned close to a girl and reached his hands between her legs to feel her wetness in the dark. He had fumbled around before and maybe jammed a finger or two in like the boys had in Whitney's life. Whitney wanted nothing more than to work a finger between her own legs right now.

Ben took his time, as if really seeing a vagina for the first time in his life. He used one finger only and traced her lips slowly using just his middle finger. He took his thumb and pressed hard against her clit. The professor jumped and chided him, "Hoo, not so hard. Just lightly stroke it at first." And he did and this time it got him the reaction he wanted. Professor Collier was visibly shaking, either from arousal or fear. He made a move to stick his finger deeper inside her and she stopped him.

"That's enough now," She jolted, "That's not what this is about."

"It's at this point in the class," Professor Collier continued, "that I want everyone else to sit in the middle rows of the class, boys on the right hands side, girls on the left. I'm going to walk down the middle of the row and if anyone else would like to touch, you are free to do so."

All but one girl made a move to join the center of the class and when everyone had assembled she made her way slowly down the center aisle. Ben skipped his turn, but every other guy besides the male half of the couple took his turn stroking every inch of her pussy. Professor Collier looked each in the eye before they began and gave her permission to each one before she let them proceed. Each took less than a minute of exploration and Professor Collier always stopped them before it got too far either for the sake of her lesson or for the sake of her own arousal.

The girls were a different story. Of the 4 left, one refused to join the middle column, interested enough to stay but not comfortable enough to join. She sat apart from everyone else with her arms crossed and something of a scowl on her face. She was some shade of Hispanic, but which flavor Whitney couldn't place. Whitney herself had a trace of Latina in her somewhere on her Father's side, which was probably a reason for her lighter complexion

The female half of the couple passed on touching, but she had cooperated in forming the center column with the others and that was a start. The first girl in the column, a pale, deep red-headed girl took the chance eagerly and caressed the Professor's leg gracefully before feeling around in her sex. This one lasted, maybe longer than any of the minutes that the boys got but Professor Collier ended it all the same, even if the look on her face suggested she hadn't wanted to.

As for Whitney herself, who sat in the back on the girl's side, when Professor Collier approached and hiked her skirt up for the last time Whitney tentatively reached out and stroked the inside of her thigh. She wasn't sure why she was doing it. Maybe peer pressure, maybe it was the arousal of the situation. She spent 10 seconds slicing a finger in between her teacher's lips before something caused her to recoil. She glanced at the door for a moment and caught a glimpse of the small blonde girl who had left earlier, glancing in from the hallway through the door. She took her finger away abruptly, maybe feeling ashamed. When she looked back, the girl was no longer there. She looked back at Professor Collier's sex. It had been sopping wet, and deliciously warm.

If Professor Collier was offended or disappointed, she didn't show it. She turned around and clutched her underwear back off Bens desk and with her back to the classroom, bent over and pulled them up delicately.

She giggled, "Well, that was something." She cleared her throat a couple of times, perhaps trying to compose herself and calm down.

"Like Claire mentioned earlier, I didn't bring everyone here for myself. Arousal is a natural reaction to a situation like this and I would guess that some of you are aroused, or you wouldn't have stayed."

A few people, including Whitney, had been shifting uncomfortably since Professor Collier's little exhibition had started. Whitney was willing to bet a few of the boys were sporting erections.

"This isn't a class for me. This is a class for you. Today's lesson will be what I've just done. Each person is invited to stand up, undress from the waist down and walk through the center row."

Everyone shifted now, noticeable and a few of them uttered to themselves.

"I will also say, that no one will be made to do this. However, if you refuse to participate too often, there isn't much of a reason for you to be here. The lessons are only going to get more complex from here. If you do want to participate, you can grant permission to any one you like and deny permission to anyone you wish. If you are denied, don't take it to personally. This lesson is about the people being touched, not the toucher. However, you should try and be open to those trying to touch you. It's just fingers and hands for now. The person they are attached to shouldn't be a concern.

She paused, "Would anyone want to go first?"

Claire, the female half of the couple stood quickly. "I enrolled in this class to learn more about sex before Marc and I get married and I still intend to do that. But I don't see why I should have to touch anyone else here or let them touch me or Marc."

The Professor spread her hands wide, "And you don't have to. The both of you have the right to touch and be touched by whoever you want."

Claire sighed, "This just isn't what I was expecting." She turned abruptly to Marc, "We could be doing all of this in the privacy of our own home."

Professor Collier nodded, "Absolutely, nothing is stopping you from simply turning around and leaving. If you decide to leave, I urge you to take time with each other during your next session together. Explore, talk and communicate. Explain to the other person what it is that you want. That's all I'm trying to do in this class."

12