Adult Situations Ch. 15-16

Story Info
Private porn goes commercial. Crystal does video. Fiancées.
7.1k words
4.78
10.7k
17

Part 8 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 -- Going Pro

"SHE WHAT???!!!"

Ross's voice could probably be heard three blocks away.

Crystal repeated what she'd said more cautiously, "A woman name Sheri Rawls for whom you'd been the sexual consort during a videoing session for Crystal Blue Photography posted her one-hour video on a porn site."

Crystal cringed as she spoke in an even manner. She added, "I had nothing to do with it. We could sue her since the agreement we had did not have any kind of model release. It does say something about the ownership residing with the customer. I keep all of those locked away for every job."

I carefully pointed out in a measured tone, "She paid for the filming and the resultant video, and the videographer and any actors, such as Ross, might legally be considered 'works for hire' without that agreement or statement in what she signed; thus, in this case she controls the publishing rights. It's a murky area."

Ross stomped around, "If some of my investment clients get wind of what I did, I may lose some big accounts. That'd be disastrous."

Trish snickered, "On the other hand, if some people considering you as an investment manager get wind of what you did, they might GIVE you some big accounts because you're bold, hip, with it, and not afraid of complex situations that would scare others. You could be a big winner on this."

Ross frowned and tried to follow that track of reasoning. He muttered something about Jeffery Epstein.

I added, "Or, nobody recognizes you, nothing changes, and you have to forage and scrap for business like everybody else in your industry."

Ross asked, "What's the web site?"

Crystal looked at her cellphone. "A site called pornrock.com. I've never heard of it. I assume she knows where she posted it. I'm reading the rest of her email. She actual SOLD it to them. She's sending me the money because she admits that we did all the work preparing the video for her. To quote her, 'I got a delightful fuck, ergo I shouldn't keep the money.'"

I muttered, "She sounds pretty confident about where she stands. Giving you additional money, a bonus basically, kind of confirms her role as the copyright owner."

Crystal looked up from her phone. "It's $3,000, but they get to also put it up on their 'sister sites'."

I shrugged. I tried to think whether I'd gain or lose clients if anybody knew I'd been filmed in a racy video. At this point, I think I'd done around thirty or forty over the year since Crystal starting doing the 'private porn' videos. I didn't think anybody would care, if they even noticed. They'd love me or not based on what wonders I could do to secure their computers, networks, and prevent data thefts and ransomware attacks, or more simply just get their whole I.T. operation humming along at high speed. What I did in my spare time would be considered my business.

Ross grumbled around the kitchen adding some small touches to the large salad that he'd done. Our routine resulted in all of us helping to prepare the meal as well as clean up and put away. I was sure that we were all eager to please each other in this foursome living arrangement.

I asked Crystal, "Did any of your other customers post their videos online?"

"Not that I know of."

"Maybe you could make some money offering to do that for them. You'd contact the distribution companies and offer them up the videos. Some of them are pretty hot, and I'm sure they'd attract an online following."

"You wouldn't care?"

"I don't think anybody would notice ME, and if they did it won't hurt my business. It might be a conversation starter, but they'd be judging my work based on other criteria. What they'd notice are the WOMEN. The only thing that would matter to me is if you cared."

Crystal laughed, "If I cared about you having sex with the women, or any of us here did, I wouldn't do what we've been doing for the past year. I get off on the sex videos, to tell the truth. I like watching you with other women; you're hot and you make them hotter. Moreover, you've gotten better and better at your little moves that turn on women and elicit orgasms from them. Practice makes perfect, and so does experience. I'm the long-term beneficiary of all that stuff. Further, you're kind of hunky and very photogenic. As you know, I've gotten so horny that I've had to join in here and there on a few of them."

"Do a test run with somebody," I suggested. "Allison wouldn't care. She'd get a big boost from it and so would her husband. He'd love to crow about his wife the porn star; he's shown everyone he can find the video of the two of us. Besides, maybe she'd like to earn some pin money."

By three weeks later, I'd forgotten the discussion until we had one of our sex parties. Allison arrived at the front door wearing five-inch CFM heels and nothing more than her smile. I got a searing kiss from her as she jiggled her way into the house. William was behind her laughing and carrying the de rigueur two bottles of wine; he shrugged.

Allison stood in the middle of those already there and said with her hands in the air in a 'ta dah' pose, "I'm a porn queen. I'm on the Internet fucking Dave. I think that's so cool. I want all my friends to know, and you're all here."

Crystal was beaming at the doorway to the kitchen, and we locked eyes for a moment. She came over to me and said in a low voice, "I did what you suggested. Selling her video was easy. We made $4,000, and by informal agreement I split it with her."

"Nice work." I teased my fiancée's bare breast with one finger. The rest of her consisted of body, bikini bottoms, and CFM open-toed shoes with those hot red toenails. Crystal looked hot and fuckable.

"More than that, the woman I talked to at pornshot.com was very helpful. They represent ten other sites, too, so we've got exposure. Most of the sites don't care about exclusivity of the product unless it's their own contracted employee. We can sell the video to a dozen other sites and make even more money. In essence, they've bought a license have the video on their site for ten years. Some sites will want to pay us based on the popularity or ranking that the video achieves, and some will pay part of that up front like Allison's."

I pondered those business models. I asked her, "What now?"

"Well, my contact gave me all sorts of suggestions about what to do to make some money off of just Allison's. She recommended that we do more videos and stuff like that if we wanted to make some real money. I took it on as a challenge. That was this afternoon; so, let's the two of us talk tomorrow."

The cookout and skinny-dip swim were a huge success, as usual. As we'd done at a few of our other parties, Crystal invited one of her recent customers and spouse.

Somehow, Allison wanted to relive doing her porn video. Thus, I became her first-round partner for the evening. I teased her about not having the pleasure of removing any of her clothes. She told me that she'd brought clothes and they were in the car; I could help her dress much later in the evening so she could go home at least wearing something. I thought that was moving in the wrong direction.

We adopted a chaise in the middle of the patio as others also distributed themselves around. Clothes and swim attire had become unwanted impediments. I was surprised at Allison's assertive behavior. She knew what she wanted and she wanted it right now! I was fine with that, given we were headed in the same direction, so I went along with her with no issues.

I teased Allison as we fucked. "I'm so glad I get to finally fuck a real porn queen. I've watched a lot of porn, but never dreamed that I'd meet a real star. Thank you, Porn Queen, for having mercy on this perpetually horny fan. I hope you'll fuck any of us fans that like your videos. You know, I guess, what a pervert I am because I watch porn and jerk off while watching your great video. You turn me on, big time."

Allison looked very proud. I then put the pedal to the metal. "You know you should make more adult videos. You are such a sex pot. I'm not the only guy that would pay to see you getting fucked in various positions and both giving and getting sexual juices."

Allison said back to me, "Would you do more of them with me? We only did that one video that one afternoon. Imagine all the heat that we could generate if we took our time and got to plan the scenes more thoroughly."

I agreed, and later I'd recall how casually I agreed to be in a video that was NOT going to be private porn. The next one would definitely be for the general public.

The longer we fucked, the less aggressive Allison became. She didn't become a total submissive for me, but she decided that most of my ideas were better and more orgasm-producing than hers.

After we were finished, and Allison had cleaned up my cock, we went into the pool and floated around in a relaxing manner. We were kissing frequently, but that was of little concern to me. I liked kissing her.

We got out and showered off the chlorine water and then air dried as we each got a glass of white wine at the outside bar. I made a mental note to put out some more bar nuts and that kind of munchie for people that wanted to eat something substantial between rounds.

Mitch came along to get some water. Allison propositioned him and off the two of them went. I sat and watched the romantic, humping crowd. This was such a fun group. I wondered whether other orgies looked about the same as this one, or what the differences were.

I shifted around to look in a different direction on the bar stool, and that was when I saw Crystal -- my fiancée. She was on a chaise near the north end of the patio and thus under some of the tiny white LED holiday lights that Ross and I had strung around so that everyone had some light to see what they were doing, but without any spotlights being on.

Crystal was being fucked royally by a handsome guy I didn't know. She was supine as he plowed into her with a generous looking big cock. Her arms and legs were wrapped around the man, and they often slowed so they could kiss quite passionately. He'd then slam into her again, and off he'd go. She was also fucking back; moving her hips and thrusting towards his cock as he drove into her. He'd often suck on one of breasts, sometimes eliciting a moan from her that wafted across the patio along with those from others.

He'd take long strokes and his cock would fall out of her vagina. She'd lunge for the hard shaft, grab it, and jam it back inside her cunt. She wanted that large cock in there fucking her -- making love to her.

I suddenly felt like shit.

My gut twisted into a knot and I got that bilious feeling that hints that maybe you shouldn't have eaten quite so much at dinner because you were about to lose it. Crystal -- my fiancée and the love of my life -- was fucking another man; no, she was making love with him, and the difference was obvious.

I staggered to a seat in the shadows and just stared at the fornicating couple. I couldn't tear my eyes away. The more I watched, the more I was sure I'd lost her.

Gradually, I got a hold of my emotions. Crystal wasn't doing anything that I hadn't done. Why was I suddenly overcome with a huge feeling of loss, and jealousy, and inadequacy, broken trust, and more. The angst I felt slowly dissipated.

I tried to look busy just sitting there in the shadows, sipping my wine, but still watching the pair. I did get the bar nuts, and set them out in little bowls, but really it was an excuse to watch my fiancée making love only about twenty feet away.

The couple changed position to the spoon position. They were facing me but probably not really seeing me since they were so focused on each other. I could see every detail of his engorged cock rhythmically pistoning into Crystal's pussy. Sometimes, he'd pull completely away from her body with his cock, and then jam it back inside her. She seemed to love that. She lay back in his arms and they kissed. One of his hands continuously held her left breast and rubbed the flesh and even pinched the nipple. The other toyed with her clit occasionally, making her writhe and twist in his surrounding arms.

Shit. I'd just done about the same thing with Allison -- our new porn queen. We'd made out and kissed, and I'd had my hands all over her body. I'd even whispered sweet nothings in her ear, definitely trying to use the power of the spoken word to propel her into being a sex goddess for me. She became just what I wanted for those minutes we were together.

What was the word I was struggling for? Ah, yes, Compersion! Just the thought of the word made me feel better and some of the anxiety I felt faded away. I should feel good about Crystal getting loved and getting the stuffing fucked out of her. I'd agreed that I wanted that for her.

I should want her to have a great romantic and sexual experience -- something that she'll remember for days, weeks, or even years. I want her to be happy. I care deeply about her, and this attitude is what I need to give to her around the clock. She is not my butterfly to put in a cage.

To the extreme, if that happiness is with another person, then so be it. I need to support her and be her friend as she transitions to yet another stage in her life.

I stared off in a different direction. Ross, my father, was with Molly. I chuckled, reflecting my major change in mood. He'd done some nude sunbathing so that his lily-white ass wasn't so prevalent in such scenes. He wasn't there yet. He was making love with Molly; I could tell he was beyond just fucking with her. There was real affection present.

Only a few feet away, his fiancée, Trish -- Crystal's sister -- was on her hands and knees as Mitch -- Deb's husband -- fed his cock into her from behind. They had a nice rhythm going as they each moved into the other.

Trish wasn't at all concerned about her fiancé fucking Molly. She even smiled at the couple and said something to them that made them smile. There was no angst there. They each had the 'right' attitude about all this -- the same attitude that I needed to adopt.

I turned more in my seat and watched Darlene with Dax -- Kit's husband. Again, Kit was next to them with William -- Allison's husband. This swinging thing was going well. Everyone was really mixing it up.

Someone kissed my shoulder, and I turned back. Crystal stood there and then came into my arms for deeper kisses with more skin contact.

I said, "You looked... fully engaged." I managed a weak smile.

"Oh, I was." She turned and pulled the new man closer to us. She kept her arm around his body. "This is Steve. He's my new client as of two days ago. He's into me."

I bucked up and submerged my ego. I put my hand out and we shook hands. I couldn't help but think that those fingers had just been in my fiancée's pussy a few minutes earlier. They'd held the cock and steered it back inside her body.

Crystal continued, "Steve runs Wallace Refrigeration and HVAC. He wanted a video and pictures both for business -- not the porn stuff -- and as something to surprise his wife. They're... liberated, I guess is the right word."

"Oh, nice. Is she here?"

Crystal responded, "Not tonight. She had to be in Denver to see her aging parents for the weekend. Since Molly wanted to come alone, I thought having Steve here would balance out the sexes a bit."

"Can't say that I've heard of the company, but good," I offered.

Steve spoke confidently, "You wouldn't unless you were involved with very large commercial or industrial HVAC installations. We're not your home air conditioning people. We do the large, multi-million-dollar installations. Publix grocery chain is one of our major customers. We handle all their refrigeration and freezer systems for them in the state -- installation and contract maintenance. We also handle everything like that at Cape Kennedy."

"Impressive," I allowed.

Crystal said with a smile, "Steve asked just the right questions to learn about Crystal Blue Photography's side-line business and then get himself invited tonight. I thought I should play the perfect hostess for him." She giggled at how the past hour had apparently involved her playing the perfect hostess by spreading her legs and also invoking some passionate intimacy with him. I knew that look; she liked his cock pumping into her sweet body.

Steve was in his mid-forties and quite buff. Standing there, he obviously had the start on six-pack abs and muscular arms and legs. Without doubt he'd been well-endowed by our creator, a point that must have pleased Crystal in their lovemaking.

Steve did comment, "I bought the whole package. Crystal is a very persuasive sales woman." They grinned at each other.

Crystal started to tell Steve about my work and how in love with me she was. She shifted men and took hold of my arm and held her body against mine, with her breasts etching a design on my bicep. She emphasized several times that I was 'her man' for all time, and that we were engaged and would be married someday and have kids 'and everything'.

'

Steve commented that he had two daughters, one a freshman in college and the other a graduating senior from high school. I guess he was older than he looked. He also mentioned his wife, Julie, and how she was stepmother to his kids and ran a modeling agency based in town. Crystal hadn't known that, and so asked some key questions about the type of models and so on. I could see her flip into business-mode and start to generate ideas. I also saw some possibilities there.

Steve was very cordial, and I didn't detect any possessiveness of Crystal or anybody else at the gathering. I chuckled to myself, because that meant that most of my worries a few minutes earlier had all been a self-generated mind fuck within my own head. I guess I was as good at telling myself stories as the next person.

Several other people came up to us at the bar. We chatted and then I ended up with Darlene, Steve coupled with Molly, and Crystal went off with Greg. Her attitude and demeanor were no different from any of our other parties or gatherings.

Almost two hours later, Crystal pulled me into our bedroom at the house, and we cuddled together as we went to sleep. As she cuddled her naked body against me, her last words to me were, "I love you."

Chapter 16 -- Crystal Stars

I should have guessed that I'd get roped into helping with the private pornography video and photography session that would star my fiancée and Steve Wallace -- the latest client for an auto-erotic video from Crystal Blue Photography. Over the previous months, I'd become an accomplished cameraman thanks to the tutelage of Crystal and Carol.

What made this video different from almost all of the other videos that CBP had done was that Crystal herself was to be the co-star in the video. Her client, Steve Wallace, had been insistent.

Prior to this, I had been the co-star in most of the private porn because the clients had been women that wanted a sexually-lewd keepsake for a number of reasons.

The first reason seemed to be to taunt their husbands for some reason. The most common reasons were a cuckold situation, an inattentive husband, or even a few philandering husbands that needed some sweet revenge or a reminder that their wife was a sexual animal.

The second reason seemed to boil down to the fact that I have more skills in the bedroom than I give myself credit for. I seem to touch the right places, lick the right holes and protuberances at the right time, and put the correct digit of mine in the right orifice of hers in the right ways at the right times, thereby producing orgasms and other stellar delights of sexual pleasure.

My reputation as a good lover, I'm embarrassed to say, traveled by word of mouth from one client of Crystal Blue Photography to another. Crystal just laughed and promised me that she had nothing to do with the spread of my rising sexual stature.

12