Adult Situations Ch. 21-22

Story Info
G'mother, daughter, g'daughter. Sex party. Top MILF.
6.9k words
4.81
12.3k
17

Part 11 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- Party Favors

After dinner on the patio as the sun set in the western sky, Kim and I had danced and gotten romantic and lustful. I did check in with Crystal to be sure she was happy and knew that I was going to be with Lisa's grandmother.

Crystal laughed. She'd met Kim earlier.

Crystal had her dance card already planned out for the night, starting with a long fuck with Steve Wallace, then shifting over to Mitch, Dax, Ken, and Derek, if any of them were still functional by that time. She wished me well with Kim, and asked that I try to enlist her as a steady 'family' member. I suggested that she also try Doug, our next-door neighbor, who was at his first party with his wife Penny.

As Kim and I picked a chaise and lay down together, I told her, "You are a fabulous person -- perfect body, gorgeous face to go with it, a winning personality, and a tremendous business success that includes professional fame for your accomplishments. You have it all. I'm so glad I know you and that you like me ... and this ... what we're doing."

Kim pulled my arms more tightly around her and kissed one of my fingers in a sexy way, even sucking on the digit as though it was a phallus. She whispered, "I'll tell you more about me later, but you are a breath of fresh air. Everyone here is. I love the diversity of this group, too."

Kim and I found that our saliva really tasted great together. We spent a lot of time French kissing as our hands wandered over our, by then, nude bodies. God, she was sex on a stick.

Kim had been startled at first, that I led her to one of the poolside chaises. She asked, "Oh, we're going to do this out here? I thought we'd be alone in one of the bedrooms or someplace kind of private. Now I see what Lisa met when she said 'outside'."

I gestured around us. By that time, several couples were already making love or fucking -- take your choice about vocabulary. The others were in various stages of foreplay, including blowjobs and cunnilingus as two of the favorites. Many others were also making out just as we had been doing.

I explained, "We can go inside, if you wish. Part of the mystique of our parties is the group sex -- the sex and lovemaking that we share together as a group. By that, I mean that just about everyone is within sight of each other.

"Some of the men like to watch their wives or girlfriends with another man. Some of the women feel the same about seeing their husband or boyfriend laying pipe to another woman. Crystal and I are that way. A few are dyed in the wool cuckolds or cuckqueans, but they hold back on the humiliation or embarrassment stuff, at least in our presence. There are stags and vixens here, too.

"Being here with all of this going on around you, should heighten your arousal. It sure does mine and the others, I'm told. If this is not to your liking, tell me now." I gestured towards the large house indicating that we could go inside.

Kim looked around. Trish and young Derek had just started fucking right next to us. He was pumping into her in the missionary position as she urged him on. Her whole body was surging into his as he drove down into her quim.

The next chaise over from Trish and Derek was Deborah and Ross. She was riding him, woman-on-top, and obviously enjoying every stroke into her body with his generous hardness.

Kim said softly. "This will be a completely unique experience for me. I've never had sex in public. Actually, I haven't had all the much sex."

"You have a body built for it."

"I know. I'm lucky. I'm a gym rat, but I also had some preservative surgery -- I call it. In the process, I got my jugs. I also spend a fortune on various skin emollients and frequent exfoliation scrubs, and then I have a personal trainer that worries about my shape and muscles. Altogether, I probably employ more than one person full-time to worry about my body shape, skin texture, hair, and the rest. I think that I'm embarrassed to admit that."

"Don't be, at least as far as I'm concerned. I promise I'll love you when you're old and flabby." I poked at one of her tickle spots and she jerked and then kissed me hard.

Kim said, "I think I actually believe you."

"We all love you. Hang around with us. We all work so not much happens during the work day, but every evening and weekends, this place is good for the soul. People come and go, it's busy, and there is an atmosphere of love and caring ... and constant sex, to tell the truth. Given how we care for each other, I should say 'constant making love'."

Kim nodded. "You said I have it all, well I don't. What you just said is the part that's been missing in my life."

I wrapped my arms around Kim and we turned to each other. Somehow my hard dick just happened to find a very aroused and very wet slit that led to a similar vagina. I slid in with only a little effort. She was helping, too.

"Oh, God, Dave. Fuck me. Make love to me.

I respond well to instructions, especially from powerful women. I moved over her move directly and we started to pump our bodies together. Our lips were locked and our tongues visited back and forth.

After a while, I extracted and went down on her. I savored those double-D's, and then worked on her pussy and surrounding area with my mouth, lips, tongue, and even my teeth. Fingers from both hands joined the fray, and I almost fisted her at one point. She flooded with her sex juice. I did have the feeling that this was an uncommon experience for her.

Kim stated in a near whisper, "I am so fucking aroused. You were right. Being out in the open with others around us who're also fucking is like fabulous. Everyone watches everyone else, but no one really seems to care. It's all just like live porn."

Several orgasms later, I returned my cock to her sodden pussy and we tried several different positions. She commented positively about the variety. I even toyed with her ass with one finger at one point, and I thought she'd eat me alive she got so turned on.

Eventually, as we appreciated the spoon position and my ability to do things to her upper body in that position, we both came together. It was somewhat monumental. I was working on her clit with a couple of fingers as she moaned in my arms.

When Kim said, "I'm near," I just allowed my body to do what it had wanted to do since the instant we met. I deposited a large bucket load of my white man goo deep inside her as her pussy spasmed and milked my cock for more. The feelings were incredible. The emotions were over the top.

Kim seemed to come alive in my arms in her afterglow. Yes, she was quiet and cuddly, but I could feel the dynamic energy inside her -- her chi expanding to encompass the whole property, almost like watching a magnifying glass bringing everything near it into focus by a factor of ten or more.

Kim rolled around in my arms so we were facing. "Can we do that again -- frequently and often? You just delivered one of the highlights of my life."

I kissed her on the tip of her cute nose. "I'll accept some of your accolades, but part of it also belongs to the others around us, the way the day has gone for you, and the atmosphere that allows all of us to bask in the group sex. Give of yourself over to this environment and it'll happen again."

Kim purposely worked her large tits against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples moving around and found it stimulating and arousing. She said, "You think of the physical aspects of my being here, but I'm feeling the emotional and spiritual aspects. This place and all of you have touched my inner soul.

"I told you that I had short-changed my life in various ways by focusing too much on buying and selling nascent companies. I want to make up for it now. You are part of that new journey, and I love it."

I smiled at her. "Well, as I said, hang around with us. We're this way all the time. Our love will expand to include you, if your love expands to include us."

"Ahem!" Ross's soft interruption sounded next to our chaise. "Excuse the interruption. You two looked finished and I brought you some water. I'd also like to be with you, Kim; that is, if you're of a mind to be with someone about your own age."

She sat up and took one of the water bottles. "You make it hard for a girl to say 'no' -- so I guess I have to accept your invitation. Age has nothing to do with it. You should know that by now." She gave Ross a megawatt smile and I thought he'd dis-assemble right before my eyes.

Next to us, Trish and Derek were still fucking. I was sure that I'd heard him cum twice already, but he was still motoring along pumping love into his sex partner. Trish had come many times more that he did.

Trish said, "Kim, please accept him. He's moon-eyes in love with you. I'll have to deal with him if that love and interest turns out to unrequited." She then laughed.

Kim said with some awe in her tone, "And you're his fiancée? I accept and we'll stay right here to tantalize you."

Trish chuckled, "Derek is tantalizing me. He's already cum three times. Can't you hear our squishy sounds? He's amazing. You'll have to try him later. He never stops -- he comes and then starts right back in with no recovery time."

About that time, Lisa and Madison caught my eye from where they stood near the patio bar. They waved and gestured that they wanted me to join them.

I stood and Ross took my place. I leaned down and kissed her. I said, "Later, if you want, you can snuggle with us in our large bed. We love to have sleepover guests join us."

Kim nodded, and then turned and kissed Ross.

I moved over to the Lisa and Madison. They were both delightfully naked, like everyone else at what I could again call our 'sex party'. They each kissed me. Lisa said, "Can we be with you?"

"We?" I said.

Madison answered, "Yeah. I'd feel better starting out if it was the two of us. I haven't been with anybody yet. We kind of watched for the past hour and talked about what was happening."

"Are you having reservations or qualms about doing this?"

"Oh, no. Honestly, I wanted to try being with a girl."

Lisa grinned, "I'm the girl. We were in the living room on one of the sofas. We've been trying all that sex stuff that two girls can do together. It was really nice."

Madison nodded rapidly in agreement. "I had two cums, and I gave Lisa three."

I glanced around the patio. All the chaises were full, and there was a couple on each of the picnic tables with each woman being eaten. They both had their legs over one of the men's shoulders.

I said, "Let's go back to the living room, then. We've never had a party this large, so all the comfortable surfaces out here are taken."

Ross's living room consisted of three large sofas in a 'U' facing a gas fireplace. The girls seemed to like the one nearest the door. Lisa said, "This is where we made love before."

We all sat and two teenage hands immediately surrounded my partially erect cock with their hands. Fortunately, I was large enough that they each had something to play with, although Lisa moved to massage my balls; an area that was very arousing.

They both turned to me from each side and we kissed. As I was kissing Lisa for a second time, Madison moved and inhaled my cock. She was tentative at first, but then sped up her oral assault on my shaft as she milked it with one hand and got comfortable about what she was doing. As I'd turned slightly to watch Madison, Lisa also watched her BFF trying to see how much of my cock she could get into her mouth.

We both heard little gagging and yetching sounds from Madison. Lisa told her, "When you get the head to just before you gag, you have to push and swallow at the same time. Push hard, right through the gag reflex."

I put my hand on the back of Madison's head as her tongue slavered around the head of my cock. The next I knew I was back inside her mouth, and then about halfway in, and then, suddenly, she pushed, yetched some more, but she got her nose against my pubes. She froze in position, almost as though she were savoring the moment.

Madison then quickly pulled off of me and started to gasp for air. I think she'd forgotten to breath during the whole deep throat endeavor. She grinned at Lisa, "I did it. I did it."

I added, "And it was wonderful, but please don't hurt yourself. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"No. No. That was on my bucket list. I liked it, so will probably do it again. I loved giving you a blowjob."

"That was more than just a simple blowjob," I told her.

"It was my first."

"First what?"

"Blowjob."

"You did a deep throat on your first blowjob? You really are special and spectacular."

"Thank you. Now, let's fuck. Someday -- not today -- I want to also try anal sex. Will you do that with me?"

"Yes, now what about Lisa?"

"Oh, yeah," Madison said. She just leaned over and sucked on one of Lisa's boobs and then allowed herself to fall further until her head was between her friend's legs. Lisa spread them wide, and Madison immediately started to lick her pussy. Lisa moaned and pushed up into Madison's face.

I repositioned and kissed Lisa some more. I could taste pussy on her lips just as I had with Madison. They apparently had a lot of fun together.

Lisa finally pushed Madison upright. "We can do this later. Right now, I want to see the two of you fucking."

I grinned at Lisa, "And I want to eat you, so after Madison is positioned on my cock, I want you to mount my face so I can lap your cunt." I lay back.

Lisa smiled; "Oh, you say the nicest things."

Madison came over me and carefully lowered her pussy onto my cock. She was snug, but well lubricated from all the sex play with Lisa and me. I'd eat her later. I'd already tasted her second hand from Lisa's lips.

Madison took it delightfully slow. Up and down. Up and down. Every third time, she'd grind her body into mine, making my cock go an extra few millimeters deeper into her body and move around. I guess we both liked that.

Lisa mounted my head, holding onto the arm of the sofa and pushing down onto my mouth with her wet slit. My tongue went right to work and I also got a couple of fingers in the act when she lifted up slightly. I wondered whether our threeway coupling up was based on teenage hormones, of which I still had many, or nymphomania or hypersexuality, of which I also had plenty. I voted for all of the above as well as some caring about each other.

After about five minutes, Lisa and Madison changed places. Lisa started to bounce on my cock as I ate out her friend. Madison did taste great and our chemistry was good all over.

We repositioned again, with my cock back in Madison as Lisa mounted her head to get eaten alive. The two girls did understand cunnilingus with each other because we traded around yet again.

Lisa got me fucking Madison in the open missionary style. She then placed her friend's legs on my shoulders and then pushed on my rear, ostensibly to get me to penetrate more deeply. This position also made Madison's little cunny a little tighter, and it made the side of my dick stroke right over her rather prominent clitoris. We were both getting the kind of stimulation that led us right to a very large, monstrous ... CLIMAX. Two in fact. His and hers.

We exploded together. Well, I exploded into her body, almost blasting the small flaxen blonde up and off of the sofa my ejaculations were so powerful.

Madison's pussy was spasming and vibrating around my cock, and it felt fabulous. Her hips were still making the motions to and fro as I started jetting my seed into the teen. Her upper body was shaking, obviously reacting in a major way to the loving orgasms that we'd imparted on each other.

Madison looked up at me and whispered, "I love you. Thank you for making my first time so wonderful."

"First time?" Only then did the whole situation dawn on me along with all the prior words. I'd just taken Madison's virginity, or rather she'd given it to me and then I'd taken it. When she'd said 'I haven't been with anybody yet', I assumed she met at the party; she meant in her life. Nice.

Madison nodded as her smile spread from ear to ear. "Not only was it my first time, it was the peak experience of my life. Lisa was right; you were the only man in the universe that could do that for me. I tell you again, I love you."

I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed Lisa on the way back to my kneeling position on the sofa. In front of me, Madison's recently virgin pussy had just started to ooze my jizz.

Lisa leapt off the back of the sofa onto the floor, and shuffled over to Madison's pussy on her knees. She said to me, "Just what I love! I'll clean her up."

I was prepared to do the same, but watched instead. This was not Lisa's first rodeo. She was an expert at ingesting cum from pussies. I suspect that much of her intake came from her sister's pussy after Derek had left his mark. Wendy had about said that explicitly.

I suggested a snowball, and Lisa liked that idea. She took her collected load from Madison's snatch up to her and they kissed -- French kissed. I could see the leakage since Madison was not expecting the fluid transfer. She got into it right away, however, immediately recognizing the fluids as her own and mine. I wondered whether she'd ever tasted herself before. With some women that produce a lot of girl juice, I'd found the fluids more theirs than mine.

I got hard again, plugged Lisa's little hole with my cock, and as she made out and snowballed with Madison, I fucked the little teenage cum slut. She'd given herself that title one time after I'd seen her clean up her older sister. She liked the moniker. I liked having a teenage cum slut in my constellation of intimate friends.

As I pumped away, more or less doggie style in Lisa warmth, I got a tap on my shoulder. A feminine voice said, "Are you fucking my daughter?"

I turned and there stood Julie, smiling and looking devilish.

I replied, "Your stepdaughter, I believe." I managed a smile.

She laughed. "True that. I guess since I can't protect her virtue that I'll join in. Want to fuck me, too?"

"Yes. Hell, yeah."

I pulled out of Lisa, and a few seconds later had turned and slid my rampant monster into Julie. I had gotten grandmother (step), mother (step), and daughter all within one hour. I was a happy camper.

Julie panted out to me as we got into our fuck, "My mother is in love with you. I think she wants to move in with you all."

Lisa said, "Madison and I do, too. Wendy would like that as well."

My eyebrows raised at the idea.

Julie basked and glowed as I slowly pushed and pulled my appendage in and out of her body. Her little pussy flaps moved with my cock. It was very sexy. She even held herself open so I could see all of her pink as I slipped back inside her a few times.

Julie said to Lisa, "You may arrange overnights, IF you are invited."

Lisa whirled around to look at me. My concentration was on my cock and its engagement with her stepmother's pussy. She said, "Can I? Can I stay over?"

I gave her my stock reply. "Yes, but we can't promise you a private room or sleeping surface. You also have to have an open mind about the sex and who you have it with."

Lisa nodded enthusiastically, and Madison's head was also nodding. She wanted 'in' on this, too.

Chapter 22 -- Post-Party Considerations

When I awoke on Sunday morning, I was sandwiched between two very hot women. We were all naked and I had morning wood. Crystal seemed to be soundly sleeping on one side of me with her back seeking my warmth. We had an implicit de facto policy of always trying to sleep together regardless of who else we'd had sex with the evening before. We didn't always have 'reclamation sex', but we reaffirmed our love and commitment to each other with our physical presence.

12