Adult Situations Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 -- Starting a Demo Video

The plot outline for the video with Kim only took a couple of minutes to explain. Crystal was precise. She also talked about the effects she wanted the camera to see. This was more of an artsy photoshoot than the blatant sex filmed with the teens that morning. I wondered where the teen girls had gone after we were through. Do teens still hang out in malls?

This video started with Kim leading Ross and me into the bedroom. We'd be backlighted and the scenes would be high contrast and very white. Much of the bed linen and duvet had been converted to all white material. The windows had a transparent white gauze over them, like curtains to heighten the effect. Ross and I were to be wearing suits and ties, and Kim was wearing a black sequined cocktail dress with a hem that ended about one-inch below her labia and a plunging neckline that appeared almost useless in containing her bounteous breasts. The three of us were to be laughing.

Our entrance was videoed, and then Crystal and Carol did a quick download from both their cameras to Crystal's laptop and checked whether they were getting the lighting effects they wanted in a video that Carol could edit. They were, so the video session restarted ten minutes later.

After we restarted, our on-camera laughter turned to more romantic attention that Ross and I lavished on Kim. She was soaking all of this up like a dry sponge. Our hands were all over her, and she started to rub the evident lumps in our suit pants.

Kim would focus on Ross, and I'd lose some clothing. She'd shift her focus to me, and Ross would lose some clothing. The two of us when naked then helped Kim lose her cocktail dress, frilly bra, and then the small black thong she was wearing. She kept on the CFM shoes as we attended to her next to the bed -- black patent leather pumps with four-inch spike heels. She did look like sex on a stick.

When we were all naked, Kim held both our erect cocks and took turns kissing us. The kisses were really hot and very real. There was no faking what was taking place. She loved this, and loved us and the attention we were paying her.

Kim knelt or squatted in those CFM shoes, and I don't know how she did it, but she kept her balance. The pose was perfect for porn because of the way it exposed her body to the camera, especially her gaping pussy. There was nothing left to reveal, and Carol's camera just about got an inside look at her vagina.

As she blew Ross, I leaned down and fondled her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples until they were standing up at attention. There was a shift as she took my cock in her mouth, and then Ross was doing the fondling as I enjoyed the oral fuck.

Kim then took both of us into her mouth at the same time. Ross and I flashed each other slightly panicked expressions as our mushroom caps rubbed together as she slobbered over them. At one point she said, "I've never done this before."

The mechanics of the fucking were pretty routine, given what I'd seen online. Our blowjobs transitioned to Kim giving a blowjob to one of us while the other ate her out and then fucked her in various positions -- spit roast. Kim said repeatedly, "I've never done this before." It became her favorite expression.

The most revealing position was with her lying nearly on her back with one of us behind her, and the other one presenting his cock to her from in front of her. Carol and Crystal focused us on that position several times but with us in different roles.

Ross and I traded back and forth who was in her vagina every few minutes, and there were a few breaks when either Ross or I wanted to stop so we could back down and away from our own climax. For a few of those, Crystal had us continue one-on-one rather than two-on-one. For her part, Kim never wanted to stop.

"I could really get used to having two men at my disposal," she crooned during one of our breaks. "I'd just keep them servicing me day in and day out. This is heavenly, especially because I know you two guys care so much about me."

"We do," I confirmed. "While I admire all you've done in a business sense, you are also one of the nicest, prettiest, and most congenial people I've ever met." Ross was nodding.

Kim chuckled, "That'll get you into my panties faster than you know, if you keep that up." She looked down her body, "OH, WAIT! I don't have panties on, and both of you have already been inside me."

Just then, Crystal said, "Can we start filming again. Dave, you're in the pocket this time." That meant that I was the one not only in Kim's panties, but also with my cock in her pussy.

I'd deflated somewhat during our break. Carol held up a finger, and then went down on me. She said joyfully, "I'm your happy fluffer." And a great fluffer she was. I was hard in no time, and then we went back to work fucking THE hottest MILF in the world. Tough job, but someone had to do it. ME!

We had another 'I've-never-done-this-before' moment when Crystal asked us to double fuck Kim. Her eyes got large, but she followed directions. I learned just then that she should have been expecting this because Crystal had her prep for the event. She'd even lubed up during our break -- both holes.

Crystal and I had tried anal sex, but it didn't do anything for either of us. It was more of a talking point rather than her getting some new pleasure from the act.

I pulled Kim backwards onto my seated body, and positioned my hard cock at her rear doorstep. She rocked back and did whatever she'd been taught. I slid into her virgin nest a few inches. Some moving around and she'd taken all of me. She was panting and really excited by this.

"I've never done this before."

Ross came in front of her, and drove his freshly fluffed cock into Kim's vagina. We slowly started to fuck, building up a rhythm that had Kim moaning and squirming in my arms. Kim had two orgasms almost back to back. "This isn't as bad as... this is damn good. I like this. I'm going to have another... OH, FUCK!"

Soon after, Ross and then I blasted our loads into the hot MILF. Kim welcomed out ejaculations, and again said, "I've never done this before." She was leaking from both holes when we were through, but Crystal didn't want to go further with the videoing.

Later, after some recovery, we did have some routine two-party sex with Kim while the other of us either got sucked or just watched and stroked from the sidelines. The camera angles in that portion of the day were more oblique and probably would be more artsy.

Crystal declared victory on our filming about four-thirty. Ross, Kim, and I went out to the pool and went swimming. Uncharacteristically, Kim didn't start doing laps. She just bobbed and floated around naked with the two of us. We kissed her a lot and made sure she knew that we loved her.

I knew Crystal and Carol were still working: backing up cameras, and putting away their lights, stands, and video gear. Between the morning and the afternoon, they had hours and hours of video to go through looking for perfect scenes for future videos and for Crystal's demo video.

Later, we had a quiet barbecue dinner for those still around from the filming in the afternoon: Ross, Kim, Crystal, Carol, Trish, and me. We'd all been swimming. Trish had an easy day at the hospital; there were no gunshot or knifings to contend with in the ER.

Despite having had a highly sexual day under the lights', I managed to make Carol and Crystal happy that evening. They were also very loving with each other.

Ross took Trish and Kim to bed, and they were happy, as well. Perhaps it was saturation, but I noted to myself that some of the mystique and NRE about Kim had worn off of me. Yes, she was still hot as the sun, but I didn't feel that frantic urge to be with her around the clock that I had a week or so earlier when we first met.

Sunday morning, I found the teens beside the pool in their birthday suits catching some morning rays. They all sprung up and came to me for kisses and hugs.

Wendy said, "Thank you so much for yesterday. I loved the way you took control of me. I never had a rough fuck before, but it was really keen. I'd like to do that again -- not every time -- but yes, again sometime, even if we're not doing a video." She looked hopeful.

I assured her that I'd been in a 'strange' mood that led to my uncharacteristic actions. I'd also had a good time, but the roughness wasn't something that I wanted to do every time either. It was a conjunction of the planets, I guess.

Madison and Lisa nodded in agreement with Wendy. They were so cute. They were also legal and dangerous because of the attractiveness of being able to fuck a genuine teenager. I'd never had that august experience until they entered my life a few weeks earlier.

Crystal joined us, and soon we had breakfast going. Carol reminded the girls that they had to sign 'Model Release' forms, and put the forms in front of each girl, and did get each of their approvals 'to use any or all of the video segments in as many videos as Crystal Blue Photography may assemble from the 'modeling sessions' they were involved in. Carol already had photographs of their driver's licenses.

Kim then surprised us all when she came around the side of the house and strolled to where we'd been talking. She was wearing jogging clothes and her Nikes. She also had a glow of sweat all over her that proved to me that she'd been putting in some real effort exercising.

I asked her, "What'd you do?"

"I think it was about ten miles. I ran for an hour and that's about my pace."

I swore after a minor calculation. "Six-minute miles. Holy shit, that's really fast."

Kim shrugged, "Some of my training friends run at about five minute per mile. That's almost at the pace that Olympic marathoners run. I can only do that in a sprint." She laughed, "And when I do, these are all over the map." She held both her breasts through the wet sports bra she wore and tried to shake them at me.

Kim took her running shoes off and then just dove into the pool wearing her running garb. She removed it in the pool and tossed the various pieces up on the side. When she got out, she was wonderfully naked. She collected her wet gear and hung them on the backs of some chairs to dry in the Florida sun.

Kim sat with the rest of us. Her breakfast consisted of one scrambled egg and black coffee. I think I was discovering her secrets one by one.

After breakfast, Kim got on her cellphone and wandered around the backyard talking to somebody. She gestured a lot, and I don't think she cared that she might be visible to either of the neighboring houses or to any boats that might pass by close to the shoreline.

I had my laptop out and was reviewing sites that posted news about the latest and greatest viruses, worms, hacks, and other attacks on individuals and businesses.

Near me, Crystal and Carol were plotting how to use the scenes that they'd show on the demo video with me, the teens, Ross, and Kim, the day before. They were taking notes, so I knew this was a serious discussion and didn't make wisecracks.

Ross was into his iPad reading the previous week's Wall Street Journal, Barrons, and checking a few things out on subscription services he used such as Morningstar.

Kim finished her call and strolled back around the pool to us. She said, "Well, I just bought another company -- Kyrex Mobiltech. This was cheap: twenty million, lots of shares, and a seat on their board. They have a new way to make hardened circuit boards for cars and trucks, as well as for the military vehicles. I guess I'll be going to Austin in a day or two to finish up this one and to work out the details."

I thought the scene was anachronistic. Kim was standing there naked and gorgeous -- sex on a stick, and almost asking for someone to throw her down and pound cock into her, and yet she was talking about betting a huge amount of money by my standards on a company no one had ever heard of that wanted inroads into the auto and defense industries. High risk, I guess.

I muffled my sex drive and desire to plank Kim in broad daylight on the patio with everyone milling around. That also meant that I applied that same inhibition to my desires for Crystal, Carol, Wendy, Lisa, Trish, and Madison.

Instead I got my laptop and joined all the others doing some casual but professional reading. There'd been a rash of ransomware attacks against some Ohio school systems, including OSU. There was too little information to understand the virus that created the intrusion, but the FBI and NSA were on the case -- the FBI publicly, and the NSA anonymously.

About five o'clock, Ross surreptitiously got my attention and we went into the kitchen. We prepared some hors d'oeuvres and wine to serve everyone and carried everything outside on trays. We'd also set out the requisite things we'd need to have for another barbecue.

I bet Ross only barbecued twice a year before we all moved into the house. Now, we were doing cookouts two or three times a week, sometimes more. He loved playing the role of the outdoor chef.

I schlepped all the things to our picnic tables and to the prep table beside the grill. Ross started cooking after the grill warmed got to the right temperature according to the gauge on top. By then everyone was involved in dinner in some way. Even the teens got together and made a huge salad; Wendy even running to the nearby store for some ingredients.

Over dinner, Crystal joined the teens and me at one end of the picnic table. She turned to the three girls, "I need a young actress for some more filming with Dave, maybe midweek if you have the time."

All three girls nodded and grinned broadly. The term 'actress' was Crystal's shorthand for a teenage porn star.

She went on, "I want to get a video of you coming to his office, as I know one or two of you have done, and then getting him to fuck your brains out on his desk."

I commented, "Don't you have enough video to keep you busy for weeks?"

She nodded, "We do. Carol will keep editing. I'll do the filming, and maybe you can help with a POV camera. I need the variety for my demo video."

"Fine by me."

Wendy turned to me and said, "So, who do you want?"

I reeled back. "I'm NOT going to pick one of you. I love all of you, and for me to pick would be to slight the other two. I certainly don't intend that. My favorite, among all of you is... Crystal -- my fiancée." I spun around and pointed at her with my index finger.

All the girls plus Ross and Trish who were sitting next to us all went, "Ahhhhhhh." I waved dismissively at their taunt.

Wendy said, "So, what do we do?"

Crystal shrugged and said, "Roshambo -- rock, paper, scissors?"

"As good a solution as any, Lisa said." Madison nodded.

The three teens stood beside the table and Wendy led the countdown: "Three -- two -- one." Their three right hands popped into one of the three shapes in front of each of them.

"Madison wins." Wendy and Lisa both spoke in unison. Madison looked truly triumphant; a million-dollar lottery win wouldn't have gotten a larger smile and hand pump. She danced around in a happy circle.

Crystal said, "Good. I will be paying you as I did for Saturday, so don't worry about that." She then proceeded to outline what she wanted in terms of a plot line. This would be a shorter video, with two, maybe three, unmanned cameras, plus Crystal moving around the room.

Madison, Crystal, and I agreed to shoot the next scene for Crystal on Wednesday afternoon after school finished for the day. I agreed to prep my office, which meant it stayed pretty much as is. Crystal would send us an email with a brief description of her plot line, and the key positions or activities she wanted to be sure to capture.

The downside of that random drawing by Madison, turned out to be that she didn't get me as an evening companion. Wendy and Lisa claimed that she'd have me all afternoon on Wednesday, and they wouldn't be there. Madison did get to be with Mitch, since he and Deborah came by for dessert, which they brought. I love vanilla ice cream... on fresh pussy.

Crystal's email arrived in my in-box on Monday afternoon. I saw it was addressed to both Madison and me. The email was explicit in terms of clothing, removal, oral sex by each of us, and then how we fucked on my desk and the responses from Madison she was hoping to video. I had no problem with any of it. I assumed that Crystal would remind both of us what she wanted as the videoing progressed. She could always edit away the sound track.

Tuesday evening about nine o'clock, I was in bed with Crystal. We were reading salacious stories to each other from the Internet on my iPad. We took turns: I'd read and she'd blow me, or she'd read and I'd eat her pussy. We were pretty amped up. Carol was already naked and asleep next to us with her pussy leaking some of my spend.

Crystal's phone clicked to indicate that she had a text. She scanned the message and saw it was from Madison. She read it to me: 'Not sure if I have a problem or not. I think my mother just read your email to me. Might hear more about this. Any ideas? Love you all, Maddy.'

I said, "She's legal, right?"

"Oh, yes," Crystal said firmly. "I have photo of her holding her driver's license next to her face, plus all the signed agreements where she also attests that she is of legal age. Further, she is a senior, like Lisa, and many of them are already past the age of consent."

"So, at worst, she may have an irate parent on her case, but Crystal Blue Photography will be in the clear."

Crystal said, "I think so. I was trying to think how to soft pedal her being an actress is pornography to her parents. I'm sort of coming up blank."

We both spent a couple of minutes thinking, but our mutual silence revealed that neither of us had any immediate ideas to share with her.

I worked diligently on Wednesday, but stopped about two-thirty. I shifted computers and other stuff on my desk around, and also put some throwaway items there to sweep onto the floor in a dramatic move.

Crystal showed up, and placed her remote cameras and set up the lights the way she wanted. She said that she'd texted Madison, but had gotten no reply.

My office door opened at three-fifteen, and Madison cautiously came into my ante room. My office had two rooms, but little separation between them. My real office, was the one where Crystal and I stood smiling at the teen.

I said, "You made it. Are you all right?"

Crystal said, "You ready to film?"

Madison held up one finger in front of her and came all the way into the entry room. Then, our shock. Behind her came a smartly dressed woman around forty.

The woman paused once in the room and assessed Crystal and me. I felt like I was getting the once over very thoroughly.

Madison had turned bright red in embarrassment, apparently. She mumbled, "Hi guys. This is my mother, Stacy Landry."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP