Adult Situations Ch. 27-28

Story Info
Girls add more guys to mix. Selling videos.
7.7k words
4.71
9.7k
9

Part 14 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27 -- A New Sideline

Crystal came racing into the house from where she normally parked at the end of her business day. Carol was close behind her. Both had big smiles on their faces.

Crystal screamed just inside the front door, "WE SOLD ONE. WE SOLD ONE." We all knew what she meant. "WE'RE PRODUCERS!"

Crystal had done months of legwork to get a foot inside the door of the adult film industry. Outsiders thought it was no big deal: film some people fucking and sell the video. Turns out the community is pretty tight knit and also warry of newcomers.

Crystal had even gone to the January AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas. The AVN or Adult Video News is to porn, what Billboard and the Oscars are to the rest of the movie-making and entertainment industry. She'd spent hours talking to porn stars of both sexes, producers, directors, equipment and toy manufacturers and wholesalers, website designers and operators, and anybody else with the possibility of helping Crystal Blue Photography get an edge in the adult business.

Crystal had come home with a not only the suitcase she took, but another bag she bought that was full of handouts, samples, business cards (with notes on the back that she'd made), and other paraphernalia dealing with sex in some way.

Crystal had taken an iPad loaded with various versions of the demo videos she'd made with some of us and a thousand business cards. I was one of the major male leads in her vids, but Ross, Derek, Paul, Doug, Mitch, Greg, and others had also contributed on the male side of the equation so she could show the diversity of the CBP actors. All of the women in our group, including Carol and Crystal, had at one time or another been featured in one of the demo videos.

Crystal had one, two, five, ten, and twenty-minute videos on that iPad to show the versatility of Crystal Blue Photography or CBP. She also had business cards galore and a one-page handout emphasizing the point she wanted about the quality of CBP's work, the editing, new talent with males and females, and the range of plot options in the videos.

Kim had mentored Crystal and Carol as they put together their PR materials and prepped for the big trip to Vegas. Crystal hadn't expected immediate business in Las Vegas, but her trip was necessary homework to get known.

Also, on her trip to Vegas, she'd gone to one of the parties thrown by PornHub -- perhaps the most aggressive porn producer and global distributor in the world.

Crystal's description of the party was amazing. She'd ended up fucking three different guys, but that was the standard behavior at the expo's parties she had discovered. Being a willing player in the industry was an important reputation to develop. Given how hot she was, that really put a good stamp on what she was trying to do.

Ross, Trish, and I rose and met the two of them as they bubbled into the house. "Tell us. Tell us. Tell us."

Crystal slowed down, but she was still jumping up and down. "We just found out as we were leaving the office. ADS -- Adult Distribution Systems -- phoned right at five o'clock. We talked for a half-hour. They've gone over everything we gave them and even been on CBP's website to see all of the videos we left behind the fire wall. They want us. They want us as one of their main producers of fine pornographic videos. WE'RE IN!"

"They bought the video we had as a trailer on the website for $5,000. Moreover, they want the rights to sell it forward to other distribution channels, and for that they'll pay us thirty-three percent of net unless there's editing involved. If that happens, we get a larger percentage."

We all gave our congratulations and shared in the joy of the deal with Crystal and Carol. Ross broke out a bottle of champagne.

As we sat around in the living room, I asked, "So, what now?"

"Well, right off, the want a steady stream of video from us in whatever genre we want to provide. Of course, they have the right to reject them, but with this move, they won't reject many if any. We have about a dozen videos ready to go, but we won't send them all at once.

"I can now also provide more certainty to the people for whom we've done private porn to see whether they want to put their videos in a more public slot and make some money. Nominally, we'll get about $5,000 for a one-hour video, plus a share of profits over the first $20,000 that video makes. This is like opening the door to the bank. I think 'ADS and CBP have a long future together' -- those were the words that Matt Volpetti used. He's now our contact and essentially our boss, along with a couple of his sidekicks."

Ross asked, "What videos do you have ready to give them?"

"The best is the one with Kim Stanley and you. We had portions of that on our demonstration videos. Then we have Allison's second video, and another one each by Molly and Sheri. We then have one with each of the teens -- Wendy, Lisa, and Madison, and then if she'll let it go to market, we have one we assembled from what Stacy did with you months ago. We have the one from the Jade and Carl's wedding, plus the video that you did with her alone a month later. There are a few others.

"I'm sure that we can get some of the private porn customers of Crystal Blue Photography to go public with their videos. I made a list a week or so ago of the ones that Carol and I thought were the best, so I thought I'd go after them first and try to get them to release them to the public. That'd be easy work. Matt, our contact, suggested a 'Cheating Wives' theme with some of those.

We had a festive time at dinner celebrating CBP's good news.

Late in the meal and before our after-dinner coffees, Crystal pulled me aside as we carried some dirty dishes inside to the kitchen. She shared with me her thoughts about Carol's contribution to the business and wanting to upgrade her status in her business. I wholeheartedly approved and urged her to say something soon.

Thus, over coffee and a batch of cookies that Trish had baked, Crystal went public with her idea. "Carol, we need to talk, and since these kind people are all part of what we do, I thought they should be here, too.

"Fundamentally, I would like to make you a partner in the business -- in Crystal Blue Photography. From the day you took the job to today, you have acted more like one of the owners than an employee. You always go above and beyond my expectations, and your economic impact on the business, including our new business, has been profound. Thank you.

"I would like to make you a one-third partner in the business. I base that in part on all the effort that I made to start the business and get the equipment, and then on what has happened since. I think what I propose will about double your yearly earnings, if my calculations are good. The financials and everything about the business are now completely open to you. Whether you work on a job or not, you'll get a third of the earnings."

Carol started to cry and lunged into Crystal's arms sobbing wildly. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're so nice. I love you so. I love all of you. You are all at the core of my existence. I do everything I can to please all of you."

Crystal asked almost rhetorically, "So, do you accept my offer?"

"YES!" Carol screamed as her tears stopped and she started to focus on the full implications of what had happened. She was suddenly the part owner of a successful business.

Of course, there was more to the offer than the business stuff. Acceptance. Love. Inclusion. Belonging. Permanence. Carol got a foggy look on her face as all the implications of her new status washed over her.

We all made love to Carol that evening, just about turning her inside out with the most loving sex that four people could deliver to another. By the time we went to bed, Carol was just glowing. Crystal was doing pretty well, too.

Over breakfast, Carol was again exceptionally grateful to Crystal and the rest of us for loving and appreciating her. She promised to redouble her efforts for Crystal Blue Photography and for all of us.

Carol did say one thing that surprised me, "You know, I've never been in any of the porn videos. Oh, I've played around and been in some of the filming, but I've never appeared in a final product.

"You've all told me that I'm cute, and when I'm in a narcissistic mood I agree with you. Ergo, I should become a porn star, at least to the extent that any of the other women in our group have."

Carol's idea sat on the table, happily bubbling away while we all looked at it. I just shrugged. What she proposed worked for me. I might get to fuck her in a sexy video. I had told her a dozen times that she resembled the porn star Lily Rader.

Crystal was protective of Carol. "Are you sure?"

"Oh, yes," Carol stated with broad grin. "Moreover, I know you'd all expect me to fuck with Dave, but it could be with anybody we think would be good in a video -- even some man that we don't know yet."

I commented, "We need more men in our circle of friends."

Carol jumped up and down a little, "Why don't I find one or two? That can be my contribution to the video and also to all of you to thank you for your support."

Ross said, "Well, you just don't walk up to somebody and say, 'Hey, would you like to fuck me in a porn video and become my friend so you can also fuck a dozen other women at our random sex parties'. You need to screen them and have some criteria."

Carol said confidently, "I get it. Leave it to me."

Carol did all the dishes and kitchen clean-up before she left for work in her own car. I had begun to wonder about her newfound enthusiasm.

My day consisted of half phone conversations and half analysis of a new virus one of my clients experienced over the previous night. I solved the client problem with a systems security patch that neutered the virus, and also submitted my find to Microsoft, since it had been one of their servers that had been hacked. If they thought the contribution was important enough, I'd get a check in the mail from them as they issued a security patch to their customers.

We all did cocktails and dinner and home, but Carol was missing. Crystal did not know where she went, but knew that she'd diligently worked all day doing her editing, and then headed off someplace in her own car.

About nine p.m., Crystal got a text from Carol.'Won't be home tonight. Doing research on the topic we discussed at breakfast. Have promising candidates. I love you all. Carol.'

I was naked on a patio chaise with Trish impaled on my cock as Crystal told us the message. Without breaking up our four-way swap, we speculated about what Carol was doing and where. We did have some great fantasies about what she was doing and finding.

The next day was Friday. I had other clients starting to experience the same problems that I'd remediated the day before. I went through my client list and did some remote patches to fix the problem before it got any worse for them.

We'd all missed Carol at breakfast, and continued our speculations.

Crystal texted me later in the morning that Carol had been over an hour late for work, not that she needed to keep regular hours. Further, Carol had informed Crystal that she had a 'long lunch' she needed to go on. I was told Carol just laughed when Crystal tried to extract any of her previous evening activities from her.

I was home at five-thirty and in my favorite red nylon athletic shorts that doubled as a bathing suit. I also had on a t-shirt from a DMB concert I'd been to ten years prior. I made a batch of margaritas, and started dinner.

Ross and Trish were the next people home from work, about ten minutes apart. They quickly changed; Trish opting to only wear her bikini bottoms. Ross dressed like me, only classier. His t-shirt was for the Grateful Dead.

Crystal arrived, still buoyant from the success the previous days as well as some successful marketing to two new customers regarding family portraits and to a third for a wedding to be held in four months. She told us that Carol had said little other than work-related topics all day. "She'd actually been pretty secretive. I think she's got something going that'll impact all of us a lot."

We prepared dinner not knowing whether Carol would join us or not. Finally, Carol texted just as we were ready to sit down. Her text read,'Please wait for me for dinner. I am bringing a guest for dinner. About 10 minutes out. Normal dress code is fine and desired. [grin] Carol'

We held dinner, and set up the table a little more formally. Ross also retrieved one the better bottles of wine from his wine refrigerator. I stood by the window to see what would materialize.

Carol pulled up at the house in her car followed by a small vintage Porsche Carrera. She waited and then escorted the young man driving the sports car into the house. We met them as they came into the living room.

Carol was wearing her jeans, flats, and a blouse that she normally wore to work. She had on a little extra make-up and her hair was more styled than usual. She also looked pleased as punch, as though she'd pulled off some kind of major coup.

"Hi, Everyone. I want to introduce my friend Josh Kirby to you. You might recognize the last name."

He shook hands with the men, and Crystal and Trish gave him polite hugs. He was on his best behavior and trying to ignore the obvious visibility of their bare breasts to the open air. He'd already started to blush.

Crystal speculated, "You're related in some way to Allison?"

Josh nodded, "Actually, Bill is my older brother, so Allison is my sister-in-law. They've got about ten years on me."

Trish said in a friendly way, "Well, come on in. Dinner is ready. We can do intros over the meal."

We all went in, sat, ate family style, and had some great conversation. Carol obviously held back a little and let Josh fend for himself to our questions. He was a genuinely nice guy, smart apparently, and had a great job running his own Internet start-up selling hard-to-find machine parts he brokered from various manufacturers in Europe.

I turned to Carol, "How did you two meet?"

She blushed, "When we did the second video with Allison, she commented about her brother-in-law... and hinted that they were intimate. I made a few calls and asked Josh out."

Josh added, "And, yes, I know about Allie's adult video career. I even have copies of her work in my collection, so, in a way, I've already met Dave." He laughed with slight self-assurance as he gestured at me.

I laughed, too. "I guess you have."

Carol added, "I've spent some intimate time with Josh. He's a great addition to our group."

I'm sure all our eyebrows went up on the news that she'd already invited him in some way to our group sessions. I chuckled, because I could see that suddenly both Trish and Crystal were assessing Josh as somebody that they might end up fucking before the night was through.

My premonition about how the evening would go turned out not to be wrong. During dinner, Carol did a small selling job on her new business partner and her sister until they were lusting after Josh. He was obviously interested in all the women. By the end of dinner all three women were anxious to try out Josh. Carol recused herself; she'd already been with Josh the night before, again for breakfast in bed, a nooner, and then some warming up after the work day before they came to the house.

I did more than my share of dinner clean-up so the women could flirt with Josh. I wanted Crystal to have a turn and see what she thought. He'd already passed the grade in my book for being a genuinely nice guy that would indeed fit in well with our crowd, providing he passed all the requisite sex tests that I knew Crystal and Trish would administer.

As I finished, I heard Crystal invite Josh to join them for a swim. He skipped over the 'No Suit' routine, and they went right to nude swimming because Crystal announced that clothes weren't allowed in the pool because the stray fibers clogged up the filters. Believe that, and she'll sell you some swamp land in New Jersey.

Josh was hung. He was also in the process of inflating as he watched Carol, Trish, and Crystal peel off their bikini bottoms. All three had adopted having a small rectangle of pubic hair as part of their pussy decoration. Even in the dim lights of the strings of little LED lights, the sexy contrast was quite visible and noteworthy.

Crystal moved in front of Josh, rubbed her tits back and forth across his manly chest a few times, and then they started to make out. One of his hands cupped a breast and fondled away.

Trish went over and did the breast and nipple rub thing against his body until she, too, was part of the make-out routine. Crystal led Josh not to the pool, but to one of the pool chaises. I knew she was also playing to our next-door neighbors Penny and Doug, who could see a lot of our patio from their living room window.

Crystal was trying to swallow Josh's tongue or have him swallow hers, while Trish tried to swallow his engorged cock. I watched and gradually she worked until she'd taken all of him. Trish was good at that. I wondered if all RN's could do that. All the ones that I knew intimately could deep throat.

Apparently, Josh didn't want to spew too early, so he changed things around on the recliner so he was eating out both Trish and Crystal; taking turns of about a minute on each one and then starting over. I could see no reason to fault his performance, but then I wasn't on the receiving end.

Carol came up next to me. "He's a good pussy eater. It'll take a little longer because there are two of them, but they'll both get an orgasm out of him that way."

"I'm happy for the two of them." There was no sarcasm in my voice.

Carol sank to her knees and took hold of both my cock and Ross, who'd been standing on my other side. She alternated her blowjobs on us, and then tried doing the two of us simultaneously. I wasn't too squicked out by our glans rubbing together. Ross rolled his eyes. Carol was having fun.

Carol asked, "Will you both do me? I want to try a DV DP; is that how you say that?"

"DV will do," I assured her.

We took the chaise next to Josh and the two women. Carol mounted me in a classic girl-on-top, and then Ross somehow worked his meat in her snug little cunt next to me. Again, I had that homophobic reaction that I made go away in the interest of making Carol's vagina unbelievably full of cock.

Somehow, we started to pump in unison. Carol was panting and moaning, and telling us how good two cocks at once felt -- when we were together, it felt like one big 'beer can' cock. She even shared her thoughts across the patio with Crystal and Trish. "I have two big cocks in my itty-bitty cunt, and they are touching all these places inside me and around my pussy that don't normally get touched. Wow!"

"AAARRRGGGGUUUUUHHHHHH! FUCK THIS IS GOOD." Carol came without warning, her juices exploding all over the two of us. This was unusual, because she had never been a squirter until then.

I glanced over and Josh was buried to the hilt inside Crystal's pussy. She had her legs wrapped around his body, and was using them to pull him in and ensure he went deep. Trish was beside them rubbing her pussy with one hand, and talking dirty to them -- actually, just telling them in crude terms what she liked about what they were doing.

We had extracted from Carol, and were watching the adjacent show. Trish got on Josh's mouth with her pussy as Crystal rode his lower body. She came, and then we heard Josh moan and then yell, "FUUUUUCCCCKKK." Crystal made the little squealing sounds she sometimes makes when she cums. The three of them had orgasms within ninety seconds of each other. Not bad for their first time together.