Adult Situations Ch. 33-34

Story Info
A second fiancée. FFM. Getting a new home.
7.7k words
4.77
9.7k
12

Part 17 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33 -- Another Fiancée

Crystal and I picked out a diamond engagement ring not too dissimilar from hers. She'd 'borrowed' a ring that Carol often wore for sizing, and by Monday afternoon, I had a ring box in my pocket with the diamond ring in it.

Crystal later told me it was all she do to restrain herself from telling Carol what was going on. Carol had gone back to editing some 'private porn' for one of Crystal Blue Photography's erotic clients. This was to be a one-hour video of the middle-age wife getting sexually wooed and fucked to within an inch of her life by a handsome younger lothario -- Me! The filming session had gone like clockwork all in one afternoon. We had fun and some great sex.

I was home and tinkering around the kitchen with Elynn and Stacy preparing dinner. We were trying to take the remainder of the leftovers from the wedding receptions and turn them into yet another meal that didn't seem like leftovers. We expected maybe a dozen people to be hanging around for food and whatever happened afterwards. This was like running a small restaurant.

Ross showed up with Paul in tow. He was glad to see Stacy and Elynn there, and the three of them smooched a bit at his arrival. So much for fraternization with your coworkers.

Trish arrived with Darlene and Greg behind her. I got a wink from her and nodded back. I patted my pocket where the ring box made a slight bulge in the side of my pants.

Crystal and Carol came in together from their work. Both were wearing super-casual clothes that were highly revealing and sexy. It'd been a short day for the two of them. Kim also followed them into the house, unaware of what might happen.

We were all dressed in casual clothes. No one was totally naked. For us, that was unusual. That should have been a tip-off to Carol that something was 'up'.

We did dinner indoors, since it was marginally stormy outside. Ross's dining room table could seat twelve in a snug arrangement, so we all squeezed in together and had a family-style dinner.

As we were having the last pieces from one of the saved wedding cake, I stood and rang my water glass with my fork and got everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please. As you know, four of us got married this past weekend, followed by not one, but two great parties. We couldn't have done any of that without the help of Carol who knocked herself out putting on the best of the best parties for us. We loved her before, and now we love her even more. It is with great appreciation that I say 'Thank you' to you, Carol."

I made a toast with my wine glass, and we all made approval noises and applauded. Carol blushed. Several of the women looked pleased that I was giving Carol the recognition that she deserved as she sat beside me.

I kept standing and people continued to look at me.

"There's yet something else regarding Carol that is important to most of us. You see, we've fallen in love with her, and I mean deeply, life committing, never-want-to-be-apart in love with her."

I went behind Carol's chair and pulled it back from the table with her in it. I took her hand in mind. She looked confused. I knelt in front of her and went on.

"So, it is with great love in my heart -- in all our hearts, that I kneel before you and present you this ring and ask, 'Carol, will you marry US.' I know the 'US' part of that statement might be confusing, but it specifically refers to Crystal, Ross, Trish, and me. We want you as our wife -- I want you as my other wife, if you're willing. Crystal and I want you with us for the rest of time."

Carol sobbed, "OH, GOD, YES, YES, YES. You have me already. I'll be whatever you want me to be -- a wife, a concubine, an escort, a friend, a whatever. YES. I love you all so much."

Ross had come to stand beside me. I presented the ring box to Carol. She'd lost focus as she looked around the table at everyone who were applauding and now really cheering at what was happening.

Ross said, "I want you to know that Trish and I feel the same way. This proposal comes from all of us. We want you with us now and always."

Carol was so choked up that she couldn't speak. She just shook her head and nodded. Happy tears had started to run down her cheeks. I took her hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger of her left hand. I held it up so the others could see the diamond. It was a perfect fit, and with her long, tapered fingers, I thought it was the perfect adornment to her beautiful body. She was perfection and this just made her more perfect.

Carol studied the ring with even more tears rolling down her cheeks. She blubbered a few words that amounted to 'I'm so happy' while some of us chuckled at her state of mind.

Suddenly, Carol shot up out of her chair, and I had about a hundred-twenty pounds of blubbering woman in my arms slathering kisses all over my face and neck. I don't know whether I'd ever seen her so emotional. She kept blubbering, "I love you. I love you." I assured her that she was loved even more because she was such a nice and loving person.

Carol held onto me for dear life and faced back at the others seated around the table. She had trouble speaking, but got out, "I'm so happy." [sob] [sob] [sob]

I held Carol in my arms until my shirt was soaked. She tried to talk to me a few time, but then just gave up. I got the idea. Eventually, she calmed down. I sat down in her chair with her in my lap and her head on my shoulder. The crying had stopped but the happy tears hadn't. She'd try to smile at everybody through her tears.

Eventually, some of the others cleared the table and did the kitchen clean-up duty. Kim eventually brought a warm wet washcloth and wiped down Carol's face and neck from all the salty tears. She was slowly getting hold of herself.

Eventually, Carol asked, "Am I really engaged?"

"You are. We intend to have a ceremony and marry you sometime. We can talk about that later."

"It won't be legal."

"So, what? What's important to us is to show you that we love you in word and deed. We know you feel the same way by what you tell us and how you act around us. We're all so glad that you've moved in with us completely. We don't need the sanction of some arbitrary government entity to say we're married. Who are 'they' to say who you can love for the rest of your life?

"On the legal side, Crystal and I are going to see a lawyer and be sure you're treated just like a wife with all the rights and privileges, and so on, especially if something ever happened to one of us. We will take care of you."

Carol sniffed, "Thank you. Yeah, I have no place to go now. You own me." I caught the edge of slight giggle, "Now, I'll really have to be your sex slave."

"I don't want to own you, but I do want to love you. You're not a possession, but you are the object of my affection -- our affection."

"And you have my affection. I want to be your cum slut. I want to wallow in your cum and Crystal's pussy juice, have you fucking me day and night while I eat Crystal to many orgasms, and I'll do anything sexually that you want. You have all my holes anytime you want."

"I'll think about suitable challenges to that statement. In the meanwhile, just be yourself." I was laughing at her eagerness. She'd started to giggle, finally.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Carol's demeanor was changing to be a little coy and flirty.

"No, but I want to make love to you. I also promised Elynn that we'd be together to make love tonight."

"Oh, let me help. Let me help. I like her."

"Errr, okay, I guess."

Elynn was nearby snickering at Carol's remarks and emotional swings. She nodded and said, "Oh boy, a threesome. Let's do it. This will be my first. I knew I liked hanging out with all of you."

I got a wink from Crystal as I led Elynn and Carol off towards the bedroom I shared with Crystal and usually Carol. Not infrequently, she'd go sleep with Ross and Trish, and usually make love with them.

In the bedroom, Elynn started to unbutton her blouse, but I stopped her with a wink and a motion of one hand to pause. I turned to Carol, "Well, you wanted to help, so do it. Undress Elynn, and do it erotically and romantically. Make her feel wanted by you and by me. You should know that I like her a lot, too."

Carol quickly moved to Elynn and made eye contact. She got a nod. Carol's hands went to the remaining buttons, and she went to work. She also started to lean in and kiss Elynn's neck and around her face, but not on her lips.

"Don't you like Elynn? Why are you avoiding kissing her? She wants to kiss you."

Carol brought her lips to Elynn, and the two shared a long and really hot kiss. Elynn's blouse was now open and the front of her bra was showing through the gap. I took a seat in the one chair in the room and watched the two women heat up the space.

Elynn took hold of the fancy t-shirt that Carol was wearing, and in one motion pulled the top over my newest fiancée's body. Carol was braless and her erect nipples showed that she was excited.

Elynn shrugged off her blouse. Carol studied the bra encasing the largest pair of tits of anyone that we knew intimately. Elynn turned and said, "It's a normal brassiere clasp." Carol undid the clasp behind Elynn.

Elynn let the bra surge down her arms as her large boobers shook and shimmied in synch with her body's motions. As they sprung free, I actually felt a jolt of arousal in my cock.

Carol checked back with me and I nodded. I motioned with one finger for her to redirect her attention back to Elynn.

Carol's hands went to the belt and zipper on Elynn's knee-length skirt. This was office wear, so it was not the least scandalous. The skirt fell to the floor, leaving Elynn in some low heels and a pair of bikini undies.

I said, "Kiss her. You've exposed all that skin, now kiss it."

They both looked happy with my directive. Carol went right to work planting kisses and licking all over Elynn's upper body. Predictably, she tried to engulf as much of one of Elynn's breasts in her mouth as physics allowed. She ended with the nipple and areola covered and sucked and licked until the nipple was erect. She moved to the other breast, but kissed her lips a few times.

Elynn ordered Carol to remove her shorts. They were gone in an instant, leaving Carol in her undies. Carol kicked off her shoes and undies. She was naked and obviously horny. The emotional stress from suddenly becoming a fiancée had been channeled into her libido.

She turned and pulled down Elynn's underwear, and helped her step out of it. She turned back to me for instruction.

I spoke to Elynn, "Elynn, what should we have our sex slave do that would bring you pleasure. Would you like to sixty-nine with her? Should she eat you out? What would you like?"

Elynn got a sly grin. She liked this game. Carol looked worried.

Elynn said, "I'd like to see whether your sex slave can eat pussy. Maybe I'll eat her out, too, but let's see what she can do. I'm not sure I've ever had someone's fiancée eat my snatch, and certainly not less than an hour after she got engaged." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs in open invitation to Carol.

Carol checked with me, and I again directed her with the motion of one finger to go to Elynn. Carol slammed her mouth into Elynn's open crotch a millisecond later. I could tell she was dead on target to suck right on the clitoris that seemed particularly evident.

Elynn's head slammed back into the pillows. "Oh, fuck, Carol, that's good."

The sounds in the bedroom became the slurping wet sounds of Carol sloshing around in Elynn's wet cunt. She added her fingers and moved around the area with tongue, lips, and fingers, stimulating and making love to the pussy.

Elynn talked to her, "Oh, Babe, you know what you're doing. That's fabulous. I like to play with men AND now women. I hope you'll be my playmate. If this is your audition, you're knocking it out of the park. I love your tongue... oh, fuck. I want to see Dave paste his cum all over your face, and then maybe I'll lick it off. Of better yet, maybe he'll dump a huge load inside my willing cunt, and then you slurp his cream pie out of me. I'll even snowball with you. Then, we can eat each other... but... you're going to give me... a... fucking... great... ORGASM.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" Elynn's wail filled the room as the orgasm slammed into her body. Carol didn't let up, but I did see the corners of her mouth turn up in a satisfied smile. She was pleased with her performance.

Elynn moaned several more times and then pushed Carol's head away from her crotch. "God girl, give me a rest. You get an A-plus. You know what you're doing around a new cunt. And thank you for the orgasm. That was really nice.

Elynn was still on her back at the edge of the bed. I'd gotten naked and fully erect by this time. I went over and slid my engorged cock into Elynn's warm and wet slit.

"OH! FUCK! Oooooh. That's... I'm... AAARRRGGGHHH!" Elynn had another orgasm I glanced sideways at Carol and she looked astounded but pleased.

"Carol, get on the bed. Assume the position." In a microsecond, Carol was in the same position that Elynn was. Their knees were even bumping together.

I yanked my cock from Elynn and slammed my cock into Carol's sweet cunt and she also came in a rainbow of colors. "You're going to give me expectations that I can do that to any girl at any time." I jerked my cock from inside her, giving her another spasm.

"It's so good. You feel so good inside me," Carol crooned. "I'm your fiancée. You can fuck me anytime you want. If you need me In the daytime, call me and I'll run to your side so you can use me."

"OH!" Carol's loud remark came on the occasion of Elynn's mouth sucking in Carol's breast.

"OH, FUCK!" That remark by Carol resulted from two of Elynn's fingers rapidly sinking into Carol's cunt. The fingers then moved very rapidly and a third got added. Elynn's head moved between Carol's thighs, and then Carol's moaning shifted into high gear.

I thought that this was not Elynn's first rodeo with a pussy. Then I recalled she'd told me about Madison being her first sapphic interaction. That was only two nights earlier. Elynn was smart and a fast learner. She was also enthusiastic. I pumped my cock into Elynn as she worked on Carol.

Carol's orgasm consisted of gasps for air. The room obviously lacked for oxygen. Her voice was hoarse as she praised Elynn.

Elynn went right back to work. I also decided that I knew what to do. As Elynn munched on Carol's twat now in the doggie position, I moved behind her and sank my man meat in her pussy. It was as good as I recalled from earlier. She moaned, and I got in gear. She'd move counter to my strokes, resulting in me slamming into her hot little fuck box a little harder each stroke.

Carol was holding Elynn's head loosely, and telling her she was the sex goddess of pussy munchers. "You're my sex goddess. I want to worship at your cunt every day. I want to eat cum from your cavern. I... oh, fuck that feels good."

We worked on that position for the three of us for a while. I was so horny that I finally blasted a full load into Elynn's love box. She moaned so loud I was sure the local police would race over to the house. Her whole upper body slammed into Carol's gaping crotch, now sodden with sex juices and saliva from being eaten out for twenty minutes.

I extracted from Elynn and just about fell backwards into my chair. I then just about yelled, "CAROL, EAT THAT CUM FROM ELYNN'S SNATCH." And that's what happened. Carol rolled into position as I got out of her way. The slurping sounds started in earnest. Elynn started moaning again, and I returned to the bed so I could kiss her. We both watched Carol work.

Carol opened her mouth at one point and showed us that she was storing all my cum in her maw. She then started to snowball with Elynn, who was still kind of shocked at parts of the encounter. I encouraged her and even joined in with the French kisses with Carol.

I was still worked up, so I plowed my cock back into Carol, worked for a few minutes and filled her snug pussy with my second load of the night. Carol had cum gasping for air just the way she had a few minutes earlier. We weren't new lovers, but having Elynn was new to us.

I pulled out and Carol begged to clean my cock. I let her do that as she lay back on the bed. Elynn moved between Carol's outstretched legs and began lapping. Soon the tables were reversed. It was Elynn that showed us a mouth full of cum and girlish fluids, and it was Elynn that initiated the snowballing with Carol and then with me.

The three of us stretched out on the bed as Morpheus knocked on our door. We were all wiped. Crystal came into the bedroom naked, smiled at us in the dim light, and slid into bed behind Elynn. She wrapped up our new friend in her arms, a hand on each large breast, and the four of us went to sleep.

Elynn was gone when I woke up in the morning. Ross told me she'd run through the house barely dressed and raced home so that she be wearing different clothes to the office than she'd had on the previous day. I could tell she didn't want the added stigma of having slept over someplace and had to wear what she'd already worn.

Carol was our adoring lover as we got ready for work, and then as we all left. I got really passionate kisses and words of appreciation for what had happened the night before -- from becoming engaged to the F-F-M encounter with Elynn.

I fingered Carol to an orgasm in the shower, but didn't go further. Crystal was holding our fiancée and pinching her breasts. This was going to be a fun life having her with us as our wife.

I was busy that day. Apple Mail turned out to have a newly discovered security flaw, and the company had put out a fix without widespread announcements. I had a couple of dozen clients that used Apple as their platform, so was wrapped up with communicating and fixing that flaw here and there. There were still dozens of authentication errors in the app sandbox. I had a busy day and still was far from done when I stopped at six p.m. and went home. I hadn't eaten lunch.

Carol met me at the door with a dozen kisses and an eagerness to help me relax and shift gears.

Elynn was not at the house, but Patricity was. Dale was traveling so she'd invited herself over to help prepare dinner of shaved beef, and hopefully for some sex. Our other visitors included the Rogers from next door -- Doug and Penny, Harley -- our graduating senior, Josh Kirby -- Allison's brother-in-law, Kim Stanley -- our wheeler-dealer, and Molly Walters -- Crystal's first private porn client and now a good friend.

Patricity pulled me aside and said, "I can show you the house. I have the key with me. I don't know how much you want the others to know."

I thought about that and said, "Later." She got it. I gave her a wink to ensure privacy for the time being.

Molly came and told us dinner was going on the table. We had a lively dinner conversation.

Patricity made a thing of having me come over to her house to look at her computer for some funny quirk. So, we left together, but we went next door. We didn't light up the house, but I did a ten-minute walk-through and loved the place. It had been renovated about five to seven years earlier, and Patricity told me they wanted to sell it with the furniture 'as is'. She had no idea of the owner's asking price. I told her I was interested, but wasn't sure how to proceed.

I knew if we did a private purchase that we'd save about five percent on what would be a normal asking price, so that'd be a big savings, right there. The property, like Ross's home, was waterfront, so would be in the 'high price' listings if it did go to market.

I told Patricity I'd think about it, but I that I also wanted to show some of the others the property the next day.