Adult Situations Ch. 35-36

Story Info
Graduation sex party. House warming.Convincing new pornstars.
7.9k words
4.77
10.9k
11
0

Part 18 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 35 - Graduation Party

Two naked college co-eds were having sex with me. Up until that afternoon they were graduating high school seniors. The graduation ceremony was held at four-thirty at the high school athletic field followed by a dry, polite, and staid reception hosted by the school principal. Since seating was open and unreserved, many in our intimate group went to honor the graduating teens in our midst.

Mandy was riding my mouth or face, however, you wanted to state what was happening. Her nubile body was naked, sexy, and up until a few minutes earlier, she'd been the one riding my cock until she had a mind-blowing orgasm that she told the world about. I was glad that I owned the house on one side of us, and that the other neighbors were also at the party happily fucking new graduates or watching them get it on with each other.

Meanwhile, on my cock was a young friend of Lisa's named Chyanne. I remembered her name because she carefully spelled it for me so that I knew it was not a town in Wyoming. I felt that was a bit odd since she was standing in front of me very naked, but very intent that I understand how to spell her name. I'd eaten out the precocious Chyanne, who I was told I could call Chy (Shy?), and she tasted absolutely delicious.

The two girls were nervous but pleased that I took on both of them at once. More girls than guys had shown up for the graduation party. Fuck, that. Getting laid at tonight's party was a sure thing. If I'd been a male contemporary of these teens, I wouldn't have been any place else other than here. No one even tried to crash the party.

I had never fucked an eighteen-year-old until I was twenty-eight - about ten years older. That was when I had sex with Lisa Wallace for the first time. That was about nine months previous to the graduation party. Yes, she'd been legal - barely. That same night, I'd also had sex with my first nineteen-year-old, Wendy Wallace - Lisa's older sister. I'd also fucked the girls' new stepmother, Julie, that night. Julie was about my age and newly married to Steve Wallace, one of Crystal's photography clients.

"OH, FUCK!" Mandy yelled, as my tongue elicited a climax from her small body. She fell forward into Chy's arms and they kissed. I was later told that was their first sapphic kiss, and that maybe they'd do more of that.

I verified that Chy was on birth control, and then almost blew her into orbit as I ejaculated really hard into her snug little teenage cunt. She ground her whole pussy down into my supine form to heighten the experience, and she also came, flooding our union with her girl juice. I loved sex like this.

The two girls eventually cuddled into my arms beside me as I held them. They were both spinners, and I'd explained that term to them - a guy could theoretically set them atop his erect cock and then spin them around and around on his post. I got giggles from the two.

We were lying on a chaise beside the pool. The presence of the pool would have been sufficient alone to seduce either of the girls. They were awed by someone having a pool in their yard, and this one was quite large.

A young man came along and lit up when he saw Mandy. "Hi Man. Could we... you know... get together? I mean that I like you and..."

Mandy interrupted him as she sat up, "Wade, yeah, I'd like that." I got a kiss on the cheek and she said to me, "Thanks. You're memorable. I might be back and I'm certainly hopeful that I'll see you on another day. This was too good to just do once." She hopped up with my juice running down her legs and went off with 'Wade'. He had the largest smile of the evening at what would happen next.

Chy said, "Good idea to change partners, huh? Lisa told me it was something we were supposed to do so that we got the full benefit of a real sex party. I don't want to change though. You were really nice, and wow, you are a great lover that'll never forget."

I helped her up, "Come on. The patio bar is the best place to change partners because it's kind of a socialization place. There's cold bottled water there." We walked over. Chy was also still leaking some of my cum from her pussy, but didn't seem at all concerned. I hadn't done my clean-up trick.

Chy immediately went off with another classmate - or ex-classmate, as of that afternoon's ceremony.

Penny, my next-door neighbor, came up to me. She was naked. "I just had a pretty good fuck from some high school stud. I couldn't believe how good it turned out. He was like the energizer bunny."

I chuckled, "You planned on teaching him all he needed to know."

She nodded, "Yeah, but I just kept quiet and we did our thing. Fat cock. I was surprised that an eighteen-year-old would be that well-endowed."

"Do you think I'm well-endowed?"

"You know I do." She eyed my partially flaccid cock and smiled.

"Well, I was this way in high school. I was just too shy to ever create an opportunity for any female to find out. I think I jerked off about four or five times a day though. Internet porn came along just in time for my youth."

A teen couple came up and both got bottles of water and chugged them down. I made a gesture with my hand that indicated a swap of partners. Penny watched me and then smiled at the young man. The teenage girl sized me up and studied my tumescent cock. I'd taken my cocktail of drugs, supplements, and vitamins that afternoon to be sure I was 'up' for the party. So far, so good. I was probably good for a whole year.

The girl smiled at me. "Yes, I'd like that. You're Dave, right? Lisa told me that you were a 'must do' tonight for me. I'm Heather Sellens." I'd never met Heather before, but we were about to have an epic fuck together, and I liked this kind of 'meet and greet'.

I said, "I appreciate her endorsement." I turned to the young man and gestured, "This is Penny, my friend; she's a 'must do' for you tonight." I grinned.

The young man looked over Penny's hot naked body and it was amazing to watch his cock rise from drooping nearly straight down to pointing straight out in less than a minutes. The two of them went off together with Penny holding his rigid shaft in her right hand and Tim looking like he'd just won the sweepstakes.

Heather and I went back to the chaise that I'd been on with Chy and Mandy. I ate out the teen, and quickly got fingers involved. She was writhing and squirming - alternately trying to get away from me and trying to get closer to my hands and mouth. Ultimately, I won out. I found her G-spot with my long fingers and massaged that as I increasingly focused my tongue on her clit.

Heather exploded in a way that filled the night sky with a rainbow of colors that sparkled and twinkled in happiness and joy. She had her epic climax and then launched herself into my arms to kiss me and tell me that she loved me and wanted to be my sex slave for the rest of time.

Heather felt she had to prove herself to me, so she went over the top when we actually started to make love. She knew more dirty talk that I would have expected from a high school senior, and she was expressive about what we were doing, what she wanted to do, what she wanted to see me do, and what she wanted me to see her do.

We worked our way up to another powerful orgasm, only this time I joined her. I thought I was pretty 'dried out', but I was surprised to see how much of a splooge shot I left in her teenage pussy. She was oozing my spend only seconds after I withdrew. I then realized that she most likely had some other 'stuff' in there that I'd mixed with.

Another teenage girl that I didn't know suddenly had her mouth locked on Heather's cunt sucking up the large volume of sperm before I could do anything. I didn't know the new girl.

Heather explained as we both watched the suck down. "This is Lynell. She's the class lesbo and also a best friend to most of us. She loves to do the cum bucket thing, like this. We just let her, and she can occasionally even work one of us up to an orgasm."

I smiled, "I think I'm going to clean up. Want to swim?" I kissed Heather and then turned and dove into the pool to rinse off the sex and sweat. Heather surfaced beside me two minutes later, just as I was getting out of the pool. She was again sweet, kissable, and... well, her impromptu second blowjob was spectacular. I stopped her from making me cum. She had, however, restored a partial hard-on.

Eventually, we took outdoor showers together, having fun soaping each other up and then rinsing everything off all those sexy body parts.

She teased, "I know I'm raising the dead. I watched you with Mandy and Chy, before we got together. I'm so glad that I got a turn with you. All the girls want one., but I'm greedy and want another one."

I told her, "Well, we're here outside of business hours during the week and most weekends. We have an open-door policy; just arrive, come in or around the side of the house, make yourself at home, and so on."

Heather smiled, "I take words like that quite literally. For some reason, I miss a lot of the nuances that people make. My mom has taught me that 'Drop over some time' really means 'I hope I see you again, but not tomorrow'. So, when you make an explicit offer like that, I immediately start thinking about what time tomorrow I can come by the house, and then I realize it's maybe what she calls a 'California invitation', meaning it's not sincere the way I hope."

I laughed. "I've been the same way about some things. My invitation is sincere. Hey, better yet just stay over tonight. Find a place to crash and sleep here." I glanced around the patio, "There aren't enough spaces for everyone. I know the Wallace girls staked out a guest bedroom, but beyond that... well, find a space."

"Can we fuck again... now? I'm fine doing it here on the patio with the others around. I never had sex before in public like this, and I kind of like it. I found it very arousing to see my friends and classmates fucking nearby."

"You're doing a pretty good job of restoring my urge to merge." I smiled at the cute teen. Heather had been occasionally leaning over and sucking on my knob, plus she never let go, always moving my shaft in some sexy and stimulating way.

She had a small physique and modest breasts with eager nipples. I started to suck on them and Heather swooned into my arms. "Oh, take me. I'm yours. I know why Lisa told me that you were a 'must do'."

We went straight to fucking once we walked over to one of the chaises. Our previous union, plus the whole scene around us, plus our brief shower comprised our foreplay for this round. Further, we'd both been with other partners at the sex party before she approached me.

I asked Heather, "Tell me about one of your earlier encounters?"

"Here? Tonight? Well, I finally got Gary Deville to nail me to one of these chaises. I've always liked him and I've flirted with him in school, but we just never had the right combination of availability or time to hook-up. One of us or both of us would have a steady at the time.

"Tonight, he was my first. Lisa told me the atmosphere here encouraged the women to ask the men straight out what they wanted, and I took that at face value. I asked Gary in simple terms, "Do you want to fuck me?" He lit up like a Christmas tree he was so hot about the idea. I was so afraid of rejection, but it all went away instantly. Lisa had been right.

"We went off to that corner of the patio over near the showers and slowly removed each other's clothes. I only had three things on: my short dress and two flip-flops. I was naked in a second, and I helped him shed his clothes. He was already hard when I yanked his pants down, and then he was all over me with his mouth and hands. I loved it.

"Gary wanted to sixty-nine, and I'd never done that, but knew about it. So, we sucked on each other for a bit and then just got together so we could kiss and hug. I could taste myself on his lips. I didn't mind it, actually. After we worked each other up some more, he just came over me and slid his cock in my little vagina. It went in so nice and smooth, and I almost came just from his penetration.

"Gary kept stroking my clit with his thumb as we fucked. He knew what he was doing. He confessed to watching a lot of porn, and learning about what to do from that. I reminded him that a lot of that was too rough for most girls, and he told me his dad had reminded him of that fact over and over.

"I was Gary's first of the night, so he came pretty quickly, but then we went right back to fucking and he then lasted a long time. I got so aroused and it was so amazing. I may never see him again, but we did trade cellphone numbers."

"That was nice. I'm glad you got some closure to your high school days."

"This party is closure. Lisa told some of us about you, and what a great lover you are. You got put on my bucket list a few weeks ago."

"Are there a lot of men on your bucket list?"

Heather smirked at me as we rubbed together, "Not anymore. I just have to build relationships from now on and see where they lead."

I told Heather about my constellation of friends as we slowly fucked. This was more of an intellectual fuck. We were talking to each other as I moved slowly in and out of her body in this round. We were both aroused and kissed often, but then there was the talk.

Heather said, "Hey, I'm going to college locally to train to be a nurse. I could be in your constellation, and you could be in mine."

"I'd feel privileged to do that. I'd like you as a friend."

Heather smirked again, "A friend-with-benefits." I could tell she was teasing. On the other hand, I thought that she was partly serious about wanting to have me available for booty calls.

I consequently said, "More than that. Some of my friends are already nurses including my new sister-in-law. They're here tonight. I know that I can convince Trish into helping to mentor you and get some choice internships. She also eats pussy like a champ." I laughed.

We got down to business and I brought her off, twice more, before I joined in and splattered some more of my man goo inside her small body.

I realized that most of the girls at the party were small in stature, but then I pieced that together with Lisa's physique. Birds of feather stick together. She didn't have any really large friends because she was small. She'd invited her friends to the sex party, at least those she thought were adult and liberal enough to have fun at the event and to also keep their mouths shut. Thus, we had a prevalence of spinners at the orgy.

I stuck with Heather the rest of the night, at least in one way. I found Trish free from fucking some quarterback. I introduced her to Heather, and gave the appropriate bridge lines about nursing. They chatted for a few moments and then agreed to talk more when there wasn't a party going on. Trish went off with two horny eighteen-year-old guys who looked like they were into experimental sex.

Heather introduced me to her BFF - a girl she called Daisy. She was another spinner and had a French accent. Daisy was from Quebec as it turned out. Her parents had moved to Florida three years prior from Montreal.

Daisy also liked to fuck like a mink. We started, but I insisted that Heather feed her pussy to Daisy. She hadn't done any sapphic sex except with her lesbo classmate, so this was kind of a first in that Heather needed to reciprocate and not just lie back for some cum slut. I coached them on positioning and then what to do with fingers, lips, tongue, and even teeth after that. They accepted the research advice, and got into it after they found out how good each other tasted and how good it all felt.

I put a pretty dry load in Daisy, and then she went off with her new-found skills in eating pussy to see whether she could expand her repertoire with another friend. Daisy had no idea what she wanted to be when she grew up.

Heather yawned and I admitted my own fatigue. I didn't think I could do much more that evening.

I saw Carol sexually engaged with a young man, and Crystal was with Mitch and Kim in a threesome. I also noted that Daisy was eating out another of her classmates, who looked enthralled with the experience.

"Hey, Heather, do you want to stay over... in my bed with me?"

"Yes, please. That'd be wonderful and beyond my dreams. I just have to let a couple of friends know what I'm going to do. I'll need a ride home tomorrow."

"You got it."

Heather went off and spoke to Daisy and the other girl being munched on, and then came back. We went up to my bedroom in Ross's house, curled up together with some kisses, and then slept.

I woke up hours later to daylight and a lot of female skin snuggled up against me. I held a wonderfully naked Heather in my arms, and Carol was spooned in behind her. Crystal was spooned against me. I love the feel of nude female flesh against my naked body.

I woke up Heather as I got up to go to the bathroom and prepare for our usual Sunday morning. I motioned for her to go back to sleep, and I could tell she was entertaining the idea. Crystal and Carol remained asleep. Instead, Heather slowly extracted herself from under Carol's arm and came with me.

I shaved while Heather took a shower and then I joined her. I was tempted to start the day with some hanky-panky, but decided to just be tender and romantic with her, and not a more typical hands-all-over-her male. She did invite the later treatment. Her body in the daylight was more luscious.

"I don't have anything to wear," Heather stated as she dried off with the white towel that I'd given her.

"Not necessary. I'm just going to wear my towel around my waist in case somebody doesn't want to see a swinging dick this early in the day. Usually, on Sundays, we're more like a nudist colony than a conservative household." Heather shrugged, but did blush as we left the bedroom area, and walked down the hallway to the stairs. She expressed doubt about finding her clothes that she'd removed the night before somewhere.

In the kitchen, a beautifully naked Trish was just taking the makings for breakfast out of the refrigerator. Ross was setting up the large coffee urn that made sixty-four cups of coffee. He also wore a towel around his waist. I guessed that we had a houseful of guests. A glance in the living room confirmed that; every available sofa surface had a sleeping teen on it.

Heather pitched right in and started to help. I think doing something - anything - helped her be less self-conscious about her nudity. Trish certainly ignored her state of dress... or undress. I thought she was amazingly cute and sexy - a great mix.

I asked Heather to describe her dress and she did. I went out to the patio and to the place she described having sex initially the night before. Her dress and flip-flops were there, probably where she tossed them. I brought them back inside and that earned me a kiss. Thankfully, she didn't dress and stayed naked like everyone else.

Crystal showed up and was all cuddly and still sleepy. I sat and held her nude body in my lap as she just held onto me, mostly with her eyes closed. She'd occasionally whisper to me, "I love you. You understand me better than anybody in the world. We make each other happy."

We had a happy breakfast, and gradually others joined us. Most of the teens had left, but about ten still remained, plus a few of our stalwart friends.

Crystal led Heather, Lisa, Wendy, Madison, and Mandy into the pool, and they went in swimming. The water was a little cooler than in the afternoon or evening after the daytime sun had warmed the water. I noticed many erect nipples responding to the cool water.

I sat with Julie - Wendy and Lisa's step mother, Trish, Kim, Ross, and Patricity and we chatted. Julie, despite her 'mother' role, had been an active player in the teenage-oriented orgy the night before.