Adult Situations Ch. 43-44

Story Info
New work situation unfolds with sexual entanglement.
7.7k words
4.81
8.1k
5
0

Part 22 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43 -- Opportunity Knocks

I was vaguely aware of the top sheet being pulled from my body. My nudity became part of my dream, and then so did the feeling of a warm mouth engulfing my morning wood. I was getting a fabulous blowjob from somebody that really knew what they were doing. I tried to guess who might have such wonderful skills to arouse me this way, right in my dream.

Consciousness slowly took over and I blinked my eyes open. My wife and my fiancée were on either side of my body with my erection between them. They were taking turns sucking on my rod. This was such a hard relationship to pursue, but I just had to do it.

"I love the two of you."

"We love you," they chimed almost in unison. "We want you to cum for us."

"I'm not that far away, given what you were doing."

The blowjob returned. I just shut my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me. Awake, I could now tell when one or the other of them took over as their turn.

My climax came without a lot of preambles. I wondered whether anybody was going to gobble my meat as I shot off or whether we'd have cum dripping from the ceiling.

My wife captured the first two blasts from my cock. My fiancée took the next four. After that, I dribbled down the side of my cock as I watched the two of them combine the loads they'd taken in their mouths and start to snowball their morning protein shakes. God, they were sexy. How did I get so lucky?

Breakfast was quiet and then we all went off to work. I knew I had an interesting call later in the morning from a company in Atlanta that did the same work that I did, plus a lot more. I wondered what that was about?

Before the call, I went to the Cyber Solutions website. They seemed to do about everything in the networking, and security areas -- a much broader cut than the narrow niche I'd carved out for myself.

An hour later, I answered my phone and found Phil Rothman introducing himself. "Dave, if I may, I'm the founder and head of CS here in Georgia. We have about fifty employees, and a nice corner on the market in a few areas, and we play nice with the other kids in a few others, such as website hosting."

I told him that I'd just gone through the Cyber Solutions website and noted they had a broad and impressive service offering. I was waiting for the reason for the call. I thought they might like a local rep in Sarasota area or something akin to that.

"I would like to ask whether you'd be willing to keep this conversation confidential -- highly confidential. I've had a couple of other talks that weren't fruitful, but I'm hoping this one will be."

"Phil, I won't talk about what we talk about with anybody except possibly my wives. I can commit the three of us to secrecy on your behalf."

Phil laughed, "Now, that statement raises questions, but I might go there later if time permits. Here's the thing. I need an immediate successor. I've studied you, gotten very high recommendations about you and one or two people that work with you, and I think that we think alike. Are you interested?"

I was silent as I took in what he'd said. "You mean you want me to buy your company?"

"No. If I find the right person, I will give it to them. I would remain on the board, but you'd takeover and run it. You can even move it to Sarasota, if you want. I'd gradually fade into the background. Some of the people here would like that given the lousy housing market here. I can arrange for soft landings for those that don't want to go, and I can help you hire replacements for them down there."

"I'm speechless. I'd be an idiot for saying I'm not interested. I'm waiting for the catch, however. There's something I'm missing. Why would you do this?"

"Here's the part that has to remain highly confidential -- I have Lou Gehrig's disease -- ALS. I may live up to five years, but I will be seriously incapacitated within two years, and then a fucking vegetable. I will 'off myself' before then. I don't want to put myself or my family through the rigors of coping with my demise. They know and are sympathetic. I am resigned to my fate, but I would like to see some kind of legacy persist."

"Shit. I'm so sorry. I... I don't know what to say?"

"Please say you'll consider this offer. I've done my homework about you, and I'm sure I have the right man for this job. I want time to handoff to somebody that thinks the way I do and that has the mental horsepower to run this business."

"I would like to talk to Kim Stanley about this. She'll keep the confidence when I explain the situation. If I could I'd like to meet with you and go over this again in more detail."

"Just tell me when and how you want to get together, bring Ms. Stanley if you wish. I'll make sure we find the time. Right now, my symptoms are minimal, but they're there and each day that goes by, I feel more and more like a ticking time bomb and more and more of the symptoms show."

I exchanged contact information with Phil and then ended the call. I called Kim right away and made sure she was going to be around that evening. She teased me a bit about sex being involved, but I told her it was something else and I needed my mentor's advice and counsel. She said she looked forward to talking with me."

I started a list on my computer of all the questions, issues, concerns, and so forth that I had. In an hour, I'd filled over three pages single-spaced. I also went back and did a more thorough examination of the Cyber Solutions website, noting the areas I had some technical strength in and areas that I did not. I felt that this job was going to end up being more managerial in any case.

I checked D&B and a few other business publications as well as read several dozen articles about CS on the Internet. It was all good. The company was relatively large for a privately-held venture. I wondered why Phil Rothman hadn't taken the company public. I guessed the business to be netting about a $10 million per year. There were no lawsuits that I could find, and hadn't been any. Their customers seemed happy and recommended them.

I sat and also evaluated my life in terms of goals, achievements, dreams, and aspirations, too. I took a walk-through town and down to the marina and just walked around thinking.

For a several months, I'd thought about some way to beef up my own business and hence my income. Within a year I'd gotten married, added a fiancée that I thought of as a second wife, and added a few others to my 'harem' -- as Elynn called it. I could get along on what I had, but I did want to earn more money. I realized I'd also wanted a professional challenge.

Professionally, I had Harley working for me as a summer student before he started at the nearby university. He was a wonder child; smart as a tack. I also had about a half-dozen other stringers that did occasional work for me. They didn't require much management. I'd throw them some work, and they'd do it and get paid as a 1099 contractor, in IRS terms. I managed it all, often integrating their work into a deliverable for my client.

I did want some more challenging work. I liked the tech field as a playground. I understood the others that thought the way I did. I wanted to self-actualize more.

I got back to my office, but I shut up early and walked the three miles to Crystal's photographic studio. When I went in the door, the foyer was empty but the door to the actual studio was open and I could hear voices. I walked back and peered in the door.

Crystal had a businessman in a three-piece pin stripe suit sitting erect on a bar stool against a neutral background. She was giving directions to him, "Sit up. Nice posture, please. A slight smile. Winning smile. Come on, lighten up. That's it. Grin wide and then relax. Puff up your chest and then breath out slowly. Look at the camera. Stare into the lens."

Suddenly, the strobes started to fire of at a rapid pace, and I could hear the whirring sound of Crystal's camera as she focused it on her subject. A pause occurred, more directions and coaxing, and then she went and posed him with arms crossed in front of him. She straightened out the lapels on his suit jacket, and then repeated the process. I just watched quietly from the doorway. She was good at getting what she wanted from the executive.

I looked for Carol, but didn't see her. There was a further room at the back of the studio that she used for editing. Given the subject matter for a lot of her work, they wanted to be away from public scrutiny.

I saw Carol appear from her office and then skirt around the periphery of where Crystal was working. She came up to me and I got a kiss. She whispered, "Hi. What are you doing here?"

"Just being friendly plus I have something to discuss with the two of you, but no immediate rush. Nice day for a walk, so here I am."

"I saw on our closed-circuit TV camera that you were watching Crystal work. Come on to the back room. I'll show you what I was working on. It's about done."

I let Carol escort me through the studio with minimum disruption. Crystal did see me and waved with a big smile. I waved back.

Carol's computer screen was dark when I sat down next to her. She said, "This is Elynn's sex video that she did about a month ago. Our backlog is growing, so I think we need another one of me to speed up the video editing. We have some other ideas, too. We had a staff meeting this morning."

I chuckled, "Staff meeting?"

Carol laughed. "Yeah, Crystal and I had coffee together and talked about this place -- Crystal Blue Photography. Nothing life changing, but a few ideas emerged."

Carol started Elynn's video from the beginning. It was pure and wonderful pornography, but had a soft edge to it that was Carol's style as she picked scenes and camera angles. She'd adjusted the contrast on some of the sequences, making them almost monotone. Her trademark close-ups were in there, too.

"Has Elynn seen this?"

Carol said, "Not yet. I was going to bring a copy home with me and play it for her tonight."

"It'll make her horny," I postulated.

"Everything makes her horny. We've changed her -- corrupted her. She's taken over as our resident sex maniac."

I laughed, "And Heather, Tara, Crystal, and you aren't? I should add Cory and me to that list."

After a few minutes of watching the video, Carol stopped the movie. She did some tech stuff, while I peeked out the door at what Crystal was doing. She was actually finishing up. Her executive in the pin stripe suit had disappeared.

"Hey, Babe. How're you?"

"Good. That was Malcomb Jacobs that I was photographing. He's the new regional director for Country Bank. Their expanding their presence in the state, and he's the man that'll be making it happen. Anyway, this is his formal portrait for the company. It'll be all over the place. He has the USB drive and will call me back with his decision about which shots he wants to use. I'll do a little doctoring on those, and then he becomes more famous than he already is."

I shifted topics and told Carol and Crystal about the call from Phil Rothman. They were stunned and wanted to know how somebody that far away would know about a business that was just about a one-man operation. I had the same question. They were with me about getting more information and also seeing Rothman face-to-face.

Kim was waiting for me on Ross's patio when we got home. She'd been working on her computer. She grinned at me as I came through the hedge and waved at her.

As I got to the table she was working at, she laughed, "Get a call from a wonderful man named Phil Rothman this morning?"

I came to a standstill. Her comment seemed to answer about a hundred of the questions that I had in that half-second. "You know him?"

"Yes, very well. I think you'd be fabulous as the head of Cyber Solutions. You should take the job."

"I have about a thousand questions." I waved the pages that I'd printed from my office computer.

"I'd think twice about my recommendation if you didn't." Kim said.

We sat and hashed through the whole situation unfolding at Cyber Solutions and in Phil Rothman's life. Kim knew him because she was about to become an investor in his company when he got the tragic medical results that put him on notice about his eminent demise. She outlined her own research on the company and its market potential. There were also four other firms that she saw CS buying almost immediately to jump its own growth and broaden it geographically.

Kim said something else that piqued my interest. "You take this job, and I'll have a check for a million dollars for you personally as a sign-up bonus. That's above whatever you work out as a package with Phil. Further, I have $50 million for you to play with both organically and inorganically in that play space. I may have more in a few months."

"You just made the deal unacceptable," I said.

Kim looked shocked and reeled backwards in her chair. "What?"

"I don't want your money. I love you, but not your money. I don't want to be bought."

"OK, I withdraw that part of the offer. The $50 million still stands. You'll need it, as you'll see as you get deeper into wanting to pop that place into a major player in cyberspace. This is what venture capitalists like me do, even luring the right person to take on a job with a bounty as I did. If you change your mind, let me know."

I accepted what she said and went on to my next issue, "I want the company here in Sarasota, too. This is where my life and friends are."

Kim shrugged. "You do what you have to do. I don't blame you. Do it in stages, and I think you'll have a successful relocation. Leave a second office up there with someone good to head it. If you make these other acquisitions, you'll end up with several other offices, as well. You become the CEO and integrator of the whole shebang."

We talked more about the actual nature of their work, their customers -- that she knew a great deal about, and their financials. Rothman had done a masterful job of taking a couple of small companies and combining them ten years earlier into what became CS today. He'd steered the company through the decade with steady growth.

"I think I can get up to Atlanta on Monday, if that works for Rothman."

At dinner, a couple of the others asked what was going on. They'd seen me having a serious talk with Kim, and then again with Crystal and Carol to keep them up to speed. I told them I was being head hunted for an interesting job, and that I was starting to do my own due diligence about the position and company. I promised there'd be more information if things looked promising.

I briefly chatted with Ross after dinner clean-up was completed. He headed home and I headed upstairs.

I stopped at my bedroom door and looked into the room. There were four naked people involved in some remarkable sex on my bed. My wife was on her back at the edge of the bed as Paul stood and pumped his generous cock into her wet cunt. He had one of her legs over his shoulder, and I could hear the sloshing noises of their lovemaking. Crystal was holding and sucking on Cory's cock as he knelt by her head. Carol had one of his balls in her mouth, and her ass back near Paul, who had two fingers stroking in and out of her wet pussy as he fucked my wife.

I chuckled to myself. They all looked happy, and I was not about to play the role of the jealous husband and break-up their little love fest. I liked that I could see the wedding and engagement rings of my two 'wives' as they romped sexually with two of the men in our coterie.

I backed from the room. Elynn was standing at the door to her room only wearing her white bikini undies. Her large breasts beckoned. I walked up to her and we kissed. She hooked a finger in my shirt and pulled me inside, but she did leave the door open. That was a signal that others were welcome to either watch or join in.

Somehow, my clothes just disappeared like magic. My cock was wrapped up in tit flesh as Elynn held her breasts snugly against my hard shaft. I pumped slowly up and down in the nest she'd made. She added some spit to help lubricate.

"I like having your cock right there," she crooned as we locked eyes.

"Not as much as I do," I assured her. "There are better places."

Elynn giggled and then stood and pulled me onto her bed. I buried myself in her moist cavern. She sighed. "You feel so good inside me." As I looked down at her body, I hardened even further. I was a visual man, and she provided lots of visual stimulation.

We made love. There was no rush. She'd also seen the scene in the master bedroom. We knew they'd be a while.

I wondered how I could be away from everyone in the house -- everyone in our circle of friends, even for one night. I'd have serious withdrawal pangs.

Elynn and I finished in the spoon position as I held her breasts in both hands. I'd shot my load of cum into her pussy as we kissed. Without reservation, I told her that I loved her and hoped she'd be in my life forever. We were lying and I was just thinking of moving when a cool hand cupped my balls and slowly pulled my deflating cock from inside Elynn.

Heather was on the scene -- wonderfully naked and looking very teenager-ish with her hair in two braids. She engulfed my cock and spent a minute cleaning my shaft from every molecule of my residual cum or Elynn's copious juices.

Heather came further onto the bed, and then had her head in Elynn's fuzzy sex nest. I could hear the slurping sound as she went to work. She took a break long enough to look up at me. "Clean up on aisle nine," she said with some humor, and then launched her mouth, lips, and tongue back into the soggy cunt.

I continued to hold Elynn as Heather put some significant effort into her clean up duties. She really was a little cum slut. I expected her to bring a load up and snowball with Elynn or me, but she didn't. It was her dessert from dinner.

When she finished, Elynn urged her to come up so we could kiss her. Heather did that, and started to get rubbed and felt all over by four hands. If Heather wasn't turned on by the clean-up activity she'd just done, we made her sopping wet with our foreplay.

Elynn sent me some visual messages, and I took my cock -- now hard again from our foreplay -- and drove it into Heather as Elynn held her and kissed her.

I didn't try to last, and Heather urged me to completion. Nonetheless, I think I lasted about fifteen minutes, bringing Heather to two orgasms, with Elynn's help, before I flooded her sweet pussy with my cum.

Elynn winked at me, and then repeated everything that Heather had done minutes earlier. She cleaned up my shaft from all those sexual molecules -both male and female, and then went down on Heather with mouth and fingers.

Elynn was more insistent about getting orgasms from the teen, and that obviously became her goal. Heather, we'd all learned, was quite orgasmic. On that basis, and with two of us again working on her, Heather came twice again, and was reduced to a pile of spasming happy teen.

The three of us slept in Elynn's bed. How could I ever leave this?

Chapter 44 - Atlanta

I took the early morning flight to Atlanta that Tara worked. We'd gone to the airport separately, since she had duties to attend well before the passenger boarding started. She was able to flip me into a first-class seat, and she doted on me during the short flight. We were able to kiss goodbye. She'd also been an integral and sexual part of my weekend.

An hour after landing, Phil Rothman greeted me and invited me into his stark office. I liked Phil immediately, and, of course, I looked for signs of a tremor or other symptom of ALS, but there were none.

"I can still control them," he said. "I know you looked. They're there. I feel them from inside -- a tic, a spasm, or I reach for something and my hand shakes in an abnormal way. I'm on meds that help a little. The genetic tests don't lie, and I've had dozens of them, and they all agree. So do the different specialists. Enough about me, let's talk about you and this business."