Adult Situations Ch. 45-46

Story Info
Office wife integrates into family. Thanksgiving sex party.
7.9k words
4.71
11.5k
14
0

Part 23 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 45 -- A Tale of Two Cities

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. It was the age... No never mind. My life did become the tale of two cities, but not those two. Instead, it was Sarasota, what I referred to as my home, and Atlanta.

I couldn't ever remember being so busy -- work busy and sex busier.

I transitioned all of my steady clients to Cyber Solutions and didn't lose one of them. Most liked that I'd be able to offer a broader array of technical solutions to them should they need them. One even signed up for cloud services immediately, and that made me a star with Haley Shelton at CS.

Harley, my first intern, finished up the summer and started college as a computer science major. He was disappointed that he didn't have any courses in his major in his freshman year, but I assured him he'd be buried enough with that extra workload.

Heather, our incipient nurse, started at her college. Besides the standard college-level English, history, and psych courses, she also had the introductory anatomy course. Just knowing the complexity of the human body, I could guess and shared with her that that was the course that probably separated the future nurses and doctors from the dropouts. Trish verified that to be the case.

To help Heather learn her material, we bought a complete skeleton. It was a life-size plastic replica all connected together. It usually wore a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cap as it hung on its stand in our living room. We each would spend ten or fifteen minutes with Heather as she learned the bones, and then got into muscles and tendons, some of which were add-ons to the skeleton.

We soon had pictures and charts of the various muscles, organs, plumbing, and other aspects of the human body on the walls near the skeleton. We all cheered after Heather's mid-term exam; she got a perfect score -- the only one in the class of a hundred nursing candidates.

She had tutoring help in all her other courses, too, and was pulling down A's in those subjects as well. I never knew that my father, Ross, had been a psychology major in college. I figured given his interest in finance that he'd been a business and accounting major. Wrong.

Tara got promoted and was the head attendant on most of her flights. She also got to pick better routes, so was occasionally home mid-week. Trish continued on as one of the trauma room nurses. She often had stories to tell us about an exciting evening in the ER, and sometimes some tragedies.

Crystal and Carol motored on nicely with Crystal Blue Photography. The adult nature of the business expanded further. First, they hired a young man to help with the editing -- Troy Bennett. Again, he'd never done 'adult' work before, but took to the subject with great interest and talent.

Second, they hired another videographer -- Temple. She'd shortened her name to one word legally when she'd turned eighteen and kept it that way since then. She was the most skilled photographer on the expanding CBP team. She also was pretty good at video editing.

Crystal et. al. spent at most a day shooting a movie, but it was taking five days on average to process the hours of video from multiple cameras. Matt Volpetti from ADS in Los Angeles, hadn't turned down any of Crystal's videos, but he had made requests for material and had some great suggestions that she liked and implemented.

The 'private porn' business that Crystal had also expanded, but not at as rapid a rate as the commercial products. With my increasing absence to Atlanta or just my need to spend time on Cyber Solutions, she increasingly relied on the other men in our group and she'd occasionally hired a few people as actors -- both men and women.

Having taken the COO position, I could be entirely open with everyone about my new job. Since most of them could barely understand a computer, what my new company did with servers, networks, clients, storage, and security just about totally mystified them. That tended to keep discussions short and very general.

With a bigger 'cushion' to play with because of Cyber Solutions cash flow, I was able to hire six geeks in the Sarasota area that I had often relied on to help my one-man business in some way. They became the rudiments of what would become the Gulf Coast Office for Cyber Solutions. I also handed off all my client work to them.

Jean had rapidly become what Crystal called my 'Atlanta Wife'. When I was in Georgia, I just stayed at her apartment and at night in her bed.

I had a long talk with Jean about several different things. First, I wanted her to know that I was not headed towards an exclusive marriage with her. I needed to be sure her expectations were in line with reality. I was already married and also had a fiancée, and those relationships were just getting off the ground and very solid. I didn't want Jean to think of herself as the 'other woman' either.

Jean was astounded that Crystal knew all about her, liked the snapshots and short video clips I'd taken of her, and wanted her in our group. The result was that Jean became a friend-with-benefits, but I knew that she'd rapidly fallen in love with me. I think my lifestyle was the big attraction because I was so far off the beaten path, especially in terms of relationships. We fucked like bunnies whenever I was in Atlanta.

The other long talk with Jean dealt with the details of my sexuality, my family status, and the many friends with whom I shared all that. One night I put a list of names in front of Jean: all the people that I knew in what I called our sex club. I then went through and talked in length about each person, their work, our interactions, and so on. I had pictures of everybody on my cellphone, a few of those were even racy or pornographic.

When I was through, Jean kissed me and said, "Count me in, too."

Counting her in was a far cry from actually being at our barbecue in my backyard in Florida the following Saturday evening with about thirty-five or forty horny people.

After that talk, I brought Jean down to Sarasota for a week starting at the end of one week, ostensibly to hire a 'queen bee' for the office that would keep things running in Florida and keep the geeks in some degree of order. That resulted in Alice O'Rourke taking on the job. She wanted to work part-time at first and then changeover to full time after her second child started going to school on a full-time basis rather than half-days. That suited us fine, since we were just starting up and the job really wasn't a full-time position yet.

Of course, Jean stayed at the house -- in my bed a goodly part of the time, and she met Crystal, Carol, Tara, Elynn, Heather, Cory, and the others in our crazy band of sex maniacs.

We had a pre-Thanksgiving sex party. Other than the name, there was no other indication of the event or its relation to the holiday. Brian and Beth Wolcott, Crystal and Trish's parents, flew down for the weekend. They even had Tara as their flight attendant.

Jean had liked Cory, and so mid-week, the two finally hooked-up as we had a much smaller gathering than what Saturday would bring. Besides my wife and fiancée, I kept Heather and Elynn happy, and then Trish came over and brought some reinforcements. Jean fucked Paul and my father. I was sure she was proving to me that she could function well in a group sex environment. I made sure she wasn't just 'faking it'.

During the day on her first Saturday with all of us, Jean tagged along as I ran errands getting food and beverages for that evening's party. If she had questions, she held back. We talked about office space and I showed her a couple of places where I thought there might be adequate space to get started with CS South, as we'd come to call it.

Ross and I fired up the barbecue in the afternoon so we'd have a great bed of hot coals to build on when the cooking actually started. Jean worked with some of the others in the kitchen doing salads and desserts. I found out later that she was getting a woman's point of view about the routine orgy from the girls.

Paul and Cory set up the extra tables we'd use for dinner. Harley came by and brought several playlists of music on a USB drive that he thought would inspire people as the evening went on. I reviewed his printed list of the songs and thought he'd done pretty well, given the age span of those that would be attending.

The teens came by en-masse and dropped off boxes of soft drinks and water, and asked what other set-up was needed. Derek helped arrange the pool chaises and outdoor chairs at our home and at Ross's. He also checked out the sound system with Harley's playlist, and also installed little LED lights that would provide subtle lighting for the lovers later that evening.

By five o'clock, everything was humming along and really ready for the rest of the guests that weren't already at one house or the other. In theory, Crystal, Carol, and my house was to be the hub for the party.

Some of the guys gathered around the grills as I started the various entrees we were going to be eating for dinner. Guests started to arrive and by six-thirty the house, patio, pool. and yard out to the seawall were abuzz with our guests. Dinner started buffet style at seven-fifteen, but some guest held off for another half-hour.

Jean was surprised at how readily the females all adopted a topless state of dress. She went along with the crowd, and was further surprised by how casually the men treated that situation -- until I pointed out that most of the males were sporting chubbies.

I sat with Steve and Julie Wallace, Kit and Dax Morrison, Stacy Landry, and Jean Muir for dinner. Doug and Penny Rogers were at the other end of the table from me, but I really couldn't talk to them past the others. I got to refresh my friendships with old friends, and watched as Jean impressed the others as our newest 'member'.

Steve was especially taken with Jean. He turned on his charm so much that Julie rolled her eyes at me at one point when no one else was watching. I whispered to Jean that she should invite Steve to be with her after dinner -- to 'dance'. I'd explained that it was easier for many people to ask for a 'dance', than to ask to go off someplace to fuck.

Jean turned to Steve a few minutes later, "Will you hold some time for me after dinner so we can dance together?"

Steve lit up with joy like a Christmas tree. His look of surprise was priceless, and he nodded so energetically that I thought his fillings would fall out.

I made a similar request of Julie, his hot wife. Julie was one of the most oversexed people that I knew. I knew we'd have an erotic time, and I was up for her brand of lovin'.

Dessert was served -- a choice of several, actually. I had a slice of the Boston Cream Pie and a chocolate chip cookie. The teens circulated the tables putting carafes of coffee and decafe out for the guests.

I chuckled over some of the stories my mother had told me when I was young about getting a major Thanksgiving-week snowstorm in Northern New England where she grew up. Florida was sure different from that. Nine at night, and the temperature was eighty.

The patio speakers had been playing music at very low volume for the entire cocktail-dinner time. I heard the pause and the start of a new playlist. Several couples immediately got up to dance; Jean and Steve were one of them.

Julie changed seats so she could sit next to me. Next to me became 'on' me, and then we were making out. And then Julie decided that she wanted my cock. Thirty seconds later, she gulped down my entire shaft in the wet warmth of her wanton mouth. She had me face fucking her in nothing flat.

A few minutes later, we changed roles, and I was slurping up her copious quantities of pussy juice faster than she could generate the elixir. Julie screamed through a couple of orgasms, too. Our fuck was epic, and varied in position on the chaise we'd chosen. She preferred woman-on-top, and I liked that because I could play with her orbs of tit flesh as she concentrated on milking my invading cock.

Julie crooned her climax to anybody around her on the patio deck that would listen, and that pretty much included everyone including her husband who was now balls deep in my admin assistant and Atlanta wife.

Jean must have been more attuned to us than I realized because she started to cum, and announced her peak to those around us, as well. Other shoes dropped around the patio after that. We'd started a trend.

Julie asked, "Have you cleaned-up Jean? Has she seen your cum slurping?"

I smiled, "She has, but she hasn't really had any females do that to her that I know of. We did a little a few nights ago, but not that. This is her first group encounter to my knowledge."

Julie said, "Don't wait up for me." She rolled to a sitting position on the chaise, and then took the three steps to the recliner her husband was on with Jean. He'd already withdrawn from Jean's warm pussy and his cock was lying against his thigh.

Julie sucked his entire cock into her mouth without any effort, and thirty second later ejected the flesh tube in wet but pristine condition. Jean had inadvertently been reclining with her legs spread watching the lewd act. That posture made it easy for Julie to just turn and plunge her tongue into the cunt that was leaking her husband's juicy man goo.

I went to the bar for water, passed some back to Steve, Jean, and Julie, and then returned to the hub. Madison came up and kissed me. My heart leapt a bit. I hadn't been with the teen for well over a month.

Madison and I went to a recliner at the edge of the pool, and just made out and whispered our updates to each other so as not to disturb the others nearby.

Madison was at the nearby university and had decided to be a communications major. Of course, as a freshman she was simply taking all the standard curriculum courses that practically applied to all majors. I outlined my new job to her.

Madison and I really made love. We'd been together often enough that we knew how to express ourselves to the other and get that message across. She was the youngest of my lovers, as far as I knew. Her friends would turn nineteen before she did, or they were already older than that.

The teen and I finished with a nicely matched set of simultaneous his and her orgasms, the difference being that I spewed a generous gallon of my potent baby batter into her snug little teenage cunt. She described herself as a cum slut, and I told her that Lisa and Heather were also vying for that title. She laughed and tried to come up with some other lewd description of herself.

For Madison, I did go down on her, collected my splooge of jizz, and we snowballed for a bit before she swallowed the whole of it. We kept kissing and making out.

I asked, "What now?"

"I want to be with Harley. We actually have two classes together, although the smaller one is about two-hundred students. We're part of the masses."

"Go have fun. I'm going to dip in the pool and then rinse off."

Madison joined me for a quick swim and shower, and then scampered off to look for her next partner for the evening.

I saw Jean riding Mitch Singer's whole body in a bouncy fuck on one of the living room sofas. She looked happy and engrossed in the sex act, so I felt I didn't need to intervene in any way.

I went to the kitchen and found another piece of Boston Cream Pie. I had to keep my strength up, plus I knew the sugar high would help me last further into the nighttime hours. I'd taken my entire complement of vitamins, supplements, and prescription drugs earlier, so felt I was good for the night on that count, too.

Crystal came through the room heading to the living room with Dale, our neighbor from across the street. I'd seen his wife Patricity with Tom Dayton. I always had the feeling with Tom that he was struggling to keep up with the reality that he'd gotten himself into.

Tara came by and kissed me. She had Paul in tow, but they were heading for the pool to clean-up after their assignation.

A lovely mature women came and pushed her breasts into my chest and shared a very tender and romantic kiss with me. She whispered words of love to me, and expressed her joy at having me in the family. I found my hand wandering to the juicy slit of my mother-in-law, and she looked very happy about it.

"Where would you find it interesting to have me make love to you?"

Beth thought and said, "I would like to get fucked while I sit in one of the bar stools at the patio bar." Her tone was neutral. She could have been stating her choice between strawberry and blueberry jelly for her toast. Instead, sixty seconds later, I boosted the short woman onto one of the empty bar stools. Others weren't around, so I wasn't encroaching on anybody else's space.

Beth leaned back and held her breasts for me. She was larger than her daughters in the chest, and told them that child-rearing would probably pop them into the next size up. Trish and Crystal were hopeful.

As Beth leaned back, she tilted her pelvis up slightly in my direction; that put her pussy at just the right height and angle for me to drive my erect cock into her in an abrupt move that made her climax.

"Oh, fuck. How'd you know that was just what I needed to get me off."

I teased in a facetious tone, "I know everything there is about you to get you off. I know where on your body to touch and stroke, and where my cock needs to be and how fast to move, to see you writhe in pleasure. I know how suck on your breasts so that you cum, and how to kiss you so you'll always want one more kiss."

"Oh God, you are so right. Now, kiss me... and fuck me."

I didn't prolong our lovemaking session. It wasn't that kind of night. I worked her up, let her put on a show for her husband when he came to the bar for water, and then stroked her clit until she came.

Beth begged off from more, kissed me and went off. I had a wet willy that would taste of Beth's pussy.

Lisa found me with a grin. "I saw your mother-in-law leave you hanging. I'm here to rectify that situation."

Lisa knelt in front of me and spread her legs in a sexy way as she did. She had no modesty. Her swollen labia spread apart revealing the pink of her slit, even in the shadows as we were.

"Yummy. You taste of pussy. I might find her later and get some direct from the source. In the meanwhile, do to me what you were doing to her."

Lisa hopped up into the bar stool, put her legs over the arms, and leaned back with a devilish grin. I love to eat Lisa. She has a pleasurable taste that's unique and just hers. I got a lot of that, and a little of someone else's cum.

Later, I seesawed my cock into her tight little teenage pussy. For as many cocks as I knew she'd had, I would have expected her to me looser, but she was almost virgin tight.

Lisa told me that she was now applying for the post of snapping pussy in our sex group. She was learning how to control those Kegel muscles and milk the fuck out of a cock, and she was doing well in proving her new skills to me. Even wanting to hold off, I couldn't.

"Just give it all to me, Dave. I love you. I like your friend from Atlanta. She looks like a good fuck."

"I love you, too, and Jean is very nice and we're very compatible."

"Now, you are going to splooge inside me, eat me, and snowball with me. Remember, I'm also your cum slut."

"Several of you are vying for that title."

"I think we all know each other. There's no way to lose at this job."

I blasted most of my insides out through my cock into Lisa as she screamed her own climax. How I remained standing in front of her chair with my cock in her remains a mystery. I had the worst cast of sex fog ever from that orgasm.

Later, when the fog cleared, I was sitting next to Jean at the bar. Lisa was kneeling in front of my assistant eating what appeared to be several loads of cum from her pussy. Jean seemed to like what was happening, at least she was mewling softly and often telling Lisa that she loved her.