Adult Situations Ch. 49-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her. She needs friends amongst us besides Kim and me. She's just starting to know a few people."

Madison and I made love. We had fun. Lisa joined us, too, and I fucked one as the other rode my face and tongue. I know that Meg watched me with the teens. I watched her with Cory.

I couldn't quite hear the words, but I could tell he was on a voyage of discovery about her and about what turned her on and brought her to orgasm. The tone of voice of her replies, I found encouraging even though I couldn't hear all the words.

I knew he was on the right track when Meg orgasmed and flooded out Cory and the chaise they were on. He loved it, and told her so. I'm sure she was embarrassed, but they continued. He became even more oral with her, even begging her to flood his face.

Madison, Lisa, and I weren't exactly passive. We changed our orientation every few minutes as to who was riding, and who was eating whom. I loved the taste of teenage pussy. The two told me they were staying overnight in Cory's bed. I wonder what Cory planned.

Elynn captured me later in the evening. She was robust and eager. I'd seen her earlier with Greg and Ross. Even though she was my housemate, we somehow didn't find enough time to spend together. I guess Crystal and Carol shared what they knew of my travels and activities, because she teased me about Jean and Meg.

As that was happening, Meg had been willingly captured by Jim Manning. He'd talked extensively with her at dinner, so I thought there'd be more rapport there than with Cory.

The rapport that I could see blossomed into a very hot lovemaking session between the two. She was highly responsive to his approach to everything sexual, and they were trying a lot of what I thought were new things for her, especially in terms of positions, and showing off for others. Meg rode him in the reverse cowgirl as they talked to Wendy and Greg on the next chaise who were doing the same thing -- all blatant exhibitionism. I chuckled; Meg was coming further over to the dark side.

Elynn and I were cuddling when Jim and Meg came and stood beside us. They were naked, and he had his arm around her shoulders holding her close; she seemed to be relishing being coveted that way.

Meg announced cautiously, "Jim and I are going to sleep together if that's all right with you."

Jim added, "We were going to use the fold-out bed in the media room. Crystal told me that I could use it anytime that I wanted to stay over. I hope that flies with you, too."

I sat up and so did Elynn. Jim's eyes flared at her gorgeous breasts. His cock started to inflate again. Elynn did that to men.

I said, "The two of you are both adults. You don't need my permission to do anything, and if Crystal told you it was okay, then it's okay with me. Have fun. We'll be having breakfast in the morning so don't plan on sleeping until noon. You'll hear us all in the kitchen anyway, so don't stay up too late ... unless you are having some real fun." I jested with them.

The two looked happy. I think Meg felt better that I'd teased the two of them. Jim had captured Meg's left breast with his hand that was around her, and toyed with her nipple as they stood there.

Meg said, "You were right, Dave. We'll talk tomorrow. I'm very happy."

Shortly after they went in, I noticed that the population on the patio had shrunk dramatically. Elynn and I also went in. We joined Crystal and Carol who were already in bed, just going to sleep. I kissed everyone and they kissed me, and then I was out like a light.

* * * * *

Meg was up pacing in the morning. I found her in the kitchen trying to look busy but she had no idea where anything was or what to do with it if she found it.

I hugged the pretty woman and kissed the top of her head. Barefoot, I hadn't realized how short she was. She said, "I don't know where my clothes are."

Without saying anything, I led her outside to the new rack of cubbyholes where clothes and shoes were normally tossed by those who wanted to know where they were later. Others would also pick up discarded items and put them there. Meg's clothes were in one cubby and her shoes in another. She started to put them on.

"Stop!" I said in an authoritarian tone. "You're violating the Saturday dress code. There can be severe penalties." I had a lilting tone to my voice so she knew I was teasing.

"I'm embarrassed," she pleaded.

"Embarrassed because you have a beautiful feminine body with bumps and curves in all the right places? Don't be silly. Leave your clothes there. You know where they are. We'll get them later if we go out. You'll see that the dress code favors nudity here.

Madison then showed up, beautifully naked. I got a kiss and then so did Meg.

After Madison had waltzed away, Meg said, "She did something to me last night."

"Oh? Something happened after you went to bed?"

Meg blushed. "Well, we went in the media room, but Ben and Madison were already there. She was on top of him -- they were ... fucking. Jim had me get on top of him after he lay down. We were kind of kissing, and so were Ben and Madison. Then Madison and I were kissing, and the next I knew I was fucking Ben and Jim was fucking Madison. I came really hard after a few minutes, and then Madison ate my pussy; she ate Ben's cum out of me while he held me. I fell asleep that way. I was kind of on a cloud. I made love with Jim in the middle of the night, too."

"And so, you've totally sworn off sex and promised yourself to never engage in anything sexual again -- even masturbation is off the table."

"OUCH!" Meg had slugged my arm, catching me just above the elbow.

"You KNOW that's not the case. I liked what happened last night. I'm just trying to get used to the idea. My own nudity still embarrasses me." She even stomped her barefoot on the patio deck slightly for emphasis.

I reminded her, "Well, you'll have plenty of opportunity to practice again tonight. Last night's gathering was small. There'll be a lot more people here tonight -- here and next door. Did you meet Ross -- my father, or Trish -- his wife, my sister-in-law, and my step-mother?"

"I met them around the dinner hour. They were nice to me. I haven't seen their house."

"Come on," I took hold of Meg's hand and led my naked director of human resources towards Ross's home. She reluctantly followed. I picked up a towel to put around my waist, but insisted that Meg stay naked. I wasn't sure who'd stayed over at Ross'.

A naked Trish hugged the two of us when we went inside. I also got a really passionate kiss and some words of love. I returned them, of course.

Trish remembered Meg, and immediately got the two of us cups of coffee. I told her that I wanted to give a brief tour, so we set about that. Trish was making breakfast, and promised us some food when we were through.

I showed Meg around the downstairs and then we went upstairs. Most of the doors were open. Kim was on her bed with Greg pounding into her body for an energetic morning fuck. Next to them, Ross was plundering Greg's wife Darlene in synch with Greg's thrusts. Meg froze but couldn't take her eyes off of the two couples.

I pulled her back into the hallway and we continued our tour. In the guest bedroom, Cory and Heather were going at it. She was riding him, but all we could see from the doorway was his cock sinking into her hole from the back. An interesting but not attractive perspective. I pulled Meg away and the tour continued.

Wendy and Lisa were asleep in Ross and Trish's large bed. They were lusciously naked with their teenage bottoms open to the air as they slept on their stomachs.

We finished up the tour and went downstairs. Trish asked, "Is my husband finished yet?"

Meg didn't know what to say without ratting him out.

I openly said, "He was still fucking Darlene. They should be done in a bit."

"Good. I made enough scrambled eggs for everybody. There's sausage and bacon, plus toast, too. Help yourself. I'll join you."

I asked, "Are your parents coming down today for tonight's party?"

"Mom wasn't sure. I'm supposed to get a text any minute. The Saturday flights are usually pretty empty, so they can make a last-minute decision."

Meg and I served ourselves buffet style. As we were lined up, Meg asked, "Your parents participate in the Saturday night parties?"

We both nodded. Trish said, "Despite their age, they have libidos that won't quit. They love to fuck and have each done everybody of the opposite sex in our entire group. My mother, Beth, loves to nail my husband or Dave -- her son-in-law. Remember, she's Crystal's mother, too."

"Oh, yeah. But you don't ..."

Trish grinned, "Oh, but I do. I love the taboo nature of our relationship. So does my sister. We don't do that as a steady diet, but incest does happen from time to time -- and not only with us."

I commented about their work and how nice they were.

As we were eating the two couples that we'd seen fucking upstairs joined us. They looked freshly showered. I got passionate kisses again from Darlene and Kim. They were naked and despite the showers were leaking slightly. Darlene said, "I'll go in the pool after I eat and have some coffee." She pointed down to her legs where some cum was already drying. Meg's eyes stared at the gooey scene.

We chatted with everyone. Cory and Heather arrived. Heather also kissed me with a lot of visible tongue. That was her thing. She told me that she'd be 'home' in a bit. I explained to Meg that Heather was one of the residents in my house -- my erstwhile nursing student. I couldn't even tease her because she assured us that she was getting straight A's, even in anatomy -- the most difficult course, by far. The night before, Meg had asked about the skeleton in our living room.

I realized that Cory lived with me, too, and that made me wonder why the two of them had slept over at Ross' house instead of using one of their own beds.

Meg and I strolled back through the hedgerow to my house after breakfast. The house was abuzz with activity and breakfast was being finished there, too. No one was dressed. I kissed my wife. She'd heard from her mother; Beth and Brian were not coming down that weekend. He apparently had a big sale pending for some farm equipment and he wanted to be sure that he got the deal closed that afternoon.

Meg and I went in the pool for a morning dip. I then got her in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes as the water bubbled around us. I massaged her shoulders and back as she sat in front of me on my knees.

I asked in a playful tone, "Do you think you'll survive the weekend?"

Meg turned and kissed me. "I will, but I am a dramatically changed person. My God, suddenly about all I can think about is either the sex that I just had or the sex that I'm going to have. Moreover, I'm still castigating myself for engaging with my boss. I am falling in love with you. You! YOU! You with all your luggage, your groupies that always want your cock in their pussies, and then there's your WIFE and FIANCEE. I'm in love with a married man AND the same man is engaged to another woman, and they all play around."

"Do you see or even sense any unhappiness here?" I gestured back at both houses.

"No. None. In fact, I doubt I've ever been with a more content group of people. Of course, the difference is that most people I meet are not engaging in sex all the time."

A light suddenly went off in Meg's head. "You came multiple times last night. How many times did you ejaculate? Men aren't supposed to be able to do that."

"I take a crazy concoction of vitamins, supplements, hormones, and prescription drugs. I up my doses when I know that I'm going to be participating in sexual activity like last night or tonight. They juice up my body with additional seminal flow and help keep me hard and eager. Well, I provide the 'eager' part, actually."

Meg rolled her eyes. "I might have known. Come on, I want another cup of coffee."

"Caffeine is good for sexual activity, too," I commented.

Later, Crystal found a bikini that would fit Meg. We went to the beach, which was a treat for Meg who was inland so much of the time. I slathered up both women with suntan lotion and they did me. We walked for two miles along the shore of the Gulf of Mexico. Meg collected a small bag of seashells and even found a sand dollar. I pointed out to her that meant years of good luck.

Meg opened up about her earlier life. I was surprised to find out she'd been married, and was long divorced. She said, "We dated in college, and married right after graduation. The working man was not the college man or the man I married. Less than two years later, we separated. For me, it was a very traumatic experience. I'd failed at something really big and important. I still brood about that whole situation. I even went through some counseling before, during, and after."

Crystal asked before I could, "How can we help?"

Meg smiled, "You already have, and it hasn't even been forty-eight hours, although I'm not sure when to start the clock. First, it was Dave and Kim that showed me that multi-partner sex is mind blowing, then some significant talks with Dave about different paradigms for relationships, and then last night.

"I made love with four men last night -- and I guess I started to feel that way about a couple of women. Part of me is on the edge of a nuclear detonation because I've rediscovered love, joy, happiness, and sex. Part of me is about to fall into a black hole of despair because I don't live here with all of you, that I'm breaking away from the traditional relationship model that I've had all my life, and that I've become the biggest slut on the east coast."

Crystal took Meg's hand in hers and looked at me. "Dave, see if we dropped anything back there, please? She jerked her head over her shoulder. I wasn't wanted while the two talked. I took a backwards hike about a hundred meters as they continued.."

Meg seemed happier when I found the two of them back at our beach towels about forty minutes later. Crystal gave me a wink. She said, "Dave, I'd like you to meet Meg. She's the biggest slut on the east coast, and she's proud of it."

I flopped down next to Meg and kissed her. She said, "I really am changing. Crystal is so super. I got the speech she told me that she heard from you about applying the standards and values from one situation or group, to yourself when you're in another situation or group. I get it. I won't do that anymore. She told me a few other things, too."

"Good, then I don't have to repeat that."

Crystal laughed, "Oh, you probably will." She said to Meg, "Remember, you promised to talk to one of us when you get down on yourself, especially about Dave, our extended family of which you are now a part, or all the sex. Sex is good. Fucking lots of people is good. Fucking Dave is the best." She giggled.

We were home and freshened up by cocktail and dinner time. Jim and Ben were again the barbecue kings in my backyard. Cory and Greg were running the grill in Ross's backyard, and there was a steady flow of people between the two homes. More people arrived every few minutes. The usual flirting and titillating behavior were going on in every direction.

Meg was one of the first to go topless for the fest. Unlike Elynn who stopped traffic when she jiggled by, Meg was taut and contained. I figured a B+ of C- bra cup, and despite being in her late thirties, she didn't have too much of a jiggle factor.

Soon, all the women were topless. No one had gone naked yet, in part because a few watercraft were still cruising by the homes in the channel just off-shore from our seawalls and docks. When a boat appeared, the women all just faced the house and thereby took their boobies off of display until the craft disappeared.

After the meal, Derek put on one of his playlists over the patio stereo. A few couples formed and started dancing. The rule about not being with your usual partner seemed to be in play. Jade found me, and we started to dance and make out. She was as hot that day as she'd been when I met her on her wedding day when I helped photograph and video her wedding to Carl. We'd also had a splendid wedding night with the two of them, plus their best man and matron of honor. Savannah and Ken were around the patio somewhere, too.

As the first song ended, I started to lead Jade towards one of the chaises so we could be more comfortable and start to engage in some sex.

Meg appeared and stopped us. She put her hands on her hips announced firmly to me, "I want a gangbang -- a small one at this point."

I was really surprised. "Meg, do you know what that is?"

"I think so. A bunch of men fuck me one right after the other. I may not know most of them. I suck a lot of cock, too, and probably get drenched in semen."

Jade contributed in an enthusiastic tone, "I've done a couple. They're fabulous. You feel like such a slut afterwards."

Meg looked back at me with enthusiasm written all over her face and nodded to confirm what Jade had said. I told her, "Let me think about how to make that happen."

Jade and I coupled up and had a nice opening fuck. I praised her lovemaking skills and teased her about eventually getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is. She assured me that wouldn't happen. "I can plan better than that," she firmly stated.

Jade finally said, "Want me to help you arrange Meg's gangbang?"

"Yes, I guess. This is a huge surprise. She was being totally chaste until she fell for me, Kim, and our lifestyle a few nights ago. She was even down on herself, especially about some of the group sex we had here last night. I'm not sure this is what she really wants."

"Oh, I bet I know how she's feeling. The first one I did was just after Carl and I started dating. I pulled a train at a party we were at, and he was my last fuck of the night. That night changed my whole attitude about sex. I love it now. The more cock, the better, and pussy ain't too bad, either."

I made a pad of pool towels on one of the picnic tables. I found Meg and sat her on the towels, and explained in detail what I thought would happen. She kept nodding enthusiastically, to my surprise. She also assured me that this was what she wanted and needed.

I got Ross and Cory as my two follow-ups. I romanced Meg a little and then sank my shaft into her body. Her cunt was boiling and really ripe with aroma and moisture. I pounded into her and elicited one orgasm from her before I extracted.

Cory took my place. As he started fucking Meg, he asked her how she wanted it. I didn't hear the reply, but he sped up and pounded harder into her after that.

Cory saw Heather walking by, called her over, and had her sit on Meg's face as he fucked Meg to another orgasm. Ross quickly replaced him. Meg gave a Big O to Heather, who then left for the pool. I realized that Heather had also had a load of cum in her pussy when she went to Meg. I guessed that Meg had been dripped on or sucked the goods up. Her face was covered in a glistening sheen.

Mitch showed up next to render some more cock and orgasms to Meg. He was followed by Steve, and then Carl -- Jade's husband. My neighbors Doug and Dale also arrived to be sucked on and to blast loads of cum into Meg -- one on her face and chest, and the other adding to the pool of cum in her pussy.

Stacy came along and sat on Meg's face at one point, dropping another load of cum that she gotten from Josh Kirby into Meg's maw. Paul followed that progression of sexual talent, and then Josh.

While all this was going on, the rest of the party was in full swing. I mated with Macy Clark -- another flight attendant with Atlantic Airlines that often worked with Tara. Of course, those two women also were in the sorority of current or past flight attendants with Crystal.

After Macy, I checked on Meg. That was when Josh was with her, with Adam awaiting his turn. Jim and Ben were also waiting, but occasionally getting their cocks sucked. Meg held both of them near her face.