Adult Situations Ch. 53-54

Story Info
Wedding sex party. Curing the Satanic Virus.
8.1k words
4.73
6.2k
6

Part 27 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 53 -- Commitment and Proposals

Ludicrous. That was what I felt about my situation with some of the women. I got a chuckle.

I was happily married to Crystal and we adored each other.

I was engaged to Carol and now we were talking about the kind of ceremony we could have that would be a wedding ceremony without crossing the line and position me as guilty of bigamy.

Carol was also my wife's best friend and her business partner and lover. I doubted that there was anything that the two didn't know about each other.

To further the preposterous situation unfolding before me, I was about to propose and hopefully become engaged to two other women: Elynn Ghent -- who also lived with me in Sarasota and worked with my father; and Jean Muir, my AA and 'wife' in another city. She lived with me in our Atlanta condo, but was in Sarasota frequently to be with us and even to make porn videos with my wife. Elynn was also doing videos. Everyone in my Sarasota crowd loved both of them.

The 'wedding' ceremony would be a simple affair on our patio. At Carol's request, it would not be anywhere near as ostentatious as the weddings that Ross and Trish, and Crystal and I shared. Yes, we'd have a minister of sorts, and we'd exchange vows. The ceremony would not be legally binding. I explained to Carol that I would fix up her legal rights with other binding documents so she had the proper liens on my estate when I got hit by the proverbial bus.

The 'wedding reception' would be one of our regular Saturday parties, but with a catered sit-down dinner and some live music early in the evening. Carol then wanted to make love to me in front of everybody, but didn't care who went with who after that, so long as we were all happy. She was trying to keep it simple and not complex. That was in keeping with her personality.

I found a jazz trio that would play music straight from six o'clock when cocktails would start, through to nine p.m. when we decided we'd arbitrarily end the non-sexual part of the night. The trio could also play some simple wedding tunes that sounded nice. We would allow a half-hour for the uninitiated to clean up and leave.

Crystal signed up the same caterers that we'd used at our wedding. I signed up the trio. Derek confirmed that he'd bring his various romantic music playlists for later that night. Alice O'Rourke, my AA in Sarasota, ordered a large sheet cake for the event (I did want that sugary icing).

Daisy, who had started to hang out more with all of us, recommended a professor of religious studies at the university for our vows. He rated the 'cool' moniker from her. Upon meeting with him, Rob Buckman, I agreed. He described himself as a 'New Age' minister, and not affiliated with any organized religion.

Carol and I separately wrote our vows to each other, and then got together. That hour became one of the most romantic moments in our relationship to that point. I cried when I told her how much I loved her and shared the words that I written that came from my heart. I also cried when she read her words of love to me and then we cuddled together and reaffirmed all of them. Crystal also wrote some vows and pledges that were sweet and emotional.

As usual, I had verified that Carol still wanted the lifestyle that we'd shaped along with over fifty of our 'intimate' friends. She did, but we both affirmed that took nothing from our love for each other. We loved more than one person, but this was not a zero-sum game.

In a zero-sum game, if I give something to someone else, I have less to give to you. There's only so much of that thing to go around. Carol, Crystal, and I lived in a 'positive sum game' in terms of the love we shared -- and the sum kept getting bigger. The more people there were that we loved, the more love we had to give. I felt expanded and expansive compared to that day I met Crystal on the airplane.

Carol teased me regarding her dress. For a few days, she kept talking about a Nude Wedding. We would be 'open' and 'transparent' to each other, in a symbolic statement about our future together. I actually started to gear up for such an event, but then I found her looking at wedding dresses in a magazine entitled Bride. I figured she was taunting me.

The wedding would be a week before Christmas. We wanted to be 'married' for the holiday. Even with all the Christmas parties, once we announced the date, everyone in our group promised to be there.

While all that was going on Crystal, Carol, and I went to the local jewelry store and I spent a small fortune on two engagement rings. Carol had 'borrowed' one of Elynn's rings, so knew the right size. I toyed with one of Jean's rings and knew which finger joint to use as a gauge when we went to the store.

I invited all our 'intimate' friends from Atlanta to the ceremony. Jean wanted to come that weekend and do a short porn video with me, so we also set that up with Crystal Blue Photography. Connie and Bob had heard about all our Saturday parties and wanted to participate in one. Meg just wanted to be wherever the action was. We loved each other, and I thought that maybe she'd become another part of our family in the future.

Russ and Deke came to me one afternoon and offered to help in any way with the wedding service. I guess Crystal had also tipped them off about the coming engagements, so they added that to the fray. Since the two men had been with both my wife and the 'bride', and also with both my future fiancées in a sexual way, we all chuckled, but I couldn't think of anything for them to do just then. I thanked them for their offer.

I did go to the dojo and got a thorough description of a training program for someone my age and with my goals about getting in shape and finding more of an inner peace. I was convinced and signed up for lessons twice a week when I was in town. I was issued a gi, and the white belt that they explained was for beginners. I had to start somewhere.

My first few lessons were more about stretching and starting to build muscle tone by what I'd been taught was an isometric method. Then the pain started. The pain was usually associated in some way with me suddenly transitioning from a standing or walking position to one lying on an exercise mat writhing in pain with the current situation. In between those end states, I'd been hurling through the air in some manner.

To make matters worse, my Saturday lesson changed from individual to being in a class with other white belt students. I was thirty-two-years-old and the rest of the class ranged between eight- and fourteen-years-old. Further, two of the dozen 'kids' moved up to orange belts after I'd been at this for a couple of months. I wasn't progressing fast enough. My katas were ill-formed, badly timed, and inconsistent. I didn't stretch enough. I wanted to compete with everyone.

A week before Christmas on a Saturday afternoon, my wedding with Carol took place.

The crowd of well-wishers and witnesses gathered around on our patio. Carefully timed, Carol in a beautiful knee-length full dress exited out house followed by Crystal, her matron of honor. I came through the hedge from Ross's house wearing a tuxedo, followed by Ross, my best man and father. The four of us walked to an arbor that was set up beside the pool

Buckman, our minister appeared at the arbor just as we did. He greeted everyone, and then gave a short homily about the importance of tolerance and love in any relationship. His speech was touching and right on target for how I felt about what I was about to commit to.

Carol and I each did our vows with each other, and then exchanged wedding rings. I added a second ring on my ring finger, with Carol placing it next to the one I wore for Crystal.

Crystal came forward and read words that she'd written about her love for Carol and her joy in having her as her sister wife and lover. She was as teary as I was. They also exchanged rings.

Buckman kept the ceremony serene and in the spirit of love. He also didn't breach the legalities that would have jeopardized my standing as a bigamist. Strange all that; I could live with multiple women, but I couldn't marry them. The government has really fucked up a lot of relationships.

Carol, Crystal, and I presented ourselves to our audience as the ceremony ended. We bowed and then hugged and kissed our seconds. Buckman presented us with a beautiful framed certificate attesting to our 'union' (not a marriage). We placed it on display at the bar where others could see it.

At that point, the cocktails started. I guessed that we had around sixty or seventy people at the service. All our usual crazies. Only one or two were not fully initiated into the sexual side of things.

Alice O'Rourke was one of them, the office manager for the Sarasota office of Cyber Solutions. Alice was in her late thirties, divorced, had a late age teen that I'd never met, and was superb at her job. The local office was now up to about eighty people including some of the relocations from other cities. She was the only one from the local office to attend other than Harley, who was in school.

Early on, Alice figured out the crazy lifestyle of the company head. How? For one, I typically filed my expense reports with her for reimbursement. Kim and I were traveling together extensively at one point, and our cohabitation in motel rooms and over dinners was no big secret.

After that, she knew I lived with Jean, and wasn't claiming any expenses for housing and only a few meals. Then, I had Jean with me on a several trips, and the same phenomena occurred: only one motel room got used for the two of us. Further, I got the condo in Atlanta. Alice had called before or after office hours to catch me, and a few times Jean answered my phone. Several times, we were obviously still in bed.

Further, she knew Crystal was my wife, but Carol also showed up to have lunch with me. We would hug and kiss in a highly romantic way. One day, seeing the engagement rock on Carol's hand, Alice asked her about who her fiancé was. The response, "Why Dave, of course," also helped fill in the mosaic of what was going on.

Alice confronted me one day. "David, are you cheating on your wife?"

I studied Alice in shock and replied, "No, absolutely not."

"Then how does Carol fit into your life?"

"She's OUR fiancée, but I will be the person that actually 'marries' her. Crystal will participate in the service, too, and at the same level to 'marry' Carol; the two of them decided on how to make that happen." I made little air quotes. "Well, it won't be a legal, government-sanctioned wedding, but it'll be a commitment ceremony."

"And ... well, I kind of know you ... were with Jean and Kim."

"I was and will be in the future. I love them as well. Jean is pretty much my Atlanta wife." At that point, I opened up a little more about our lifestyle. I tried not to use the words swapping or swinging, but it was hard to talk about it without using those terms.

Alice finally understood and fanned her face. "Okay, I get it. Now ... let's get back to work."

I never approached Alice or even teased her about anything sexual or risqué. She was superb at her job, and I didn't want her to run into the streets screaming about her boss, the pervert.

Later, through some similar circumstances, she figured out that Meg, my head of HR, was also part of my sexual tribe. She did ask me about her inclusion in my 'harem' one day, and I just said, "Yes, she is."

I thought that with Alice I had crossed over one of those boundaries between traditional, socially-acceptable lifestyles and the one I actually led with more open sexuality and sharing as our way of life.

At the wedding, Alice quickly surmised that just about everyone ELSE at the wedding was part of our intimate circle of friends. That would mean that I'd been with all of the women.

I found out later, but Alice played a little game. She went and asked Darlene, who she'd never met, "Will the couple stay in the lifestyle?"

Darlene was voluble on the subject. "Oh, yes. They love us both. I think we're all going to see them make love and consummate their new status right here on the patio later, and then they will be available to the group as they've always been. I always hope to be with Dave. I love him so, and, as you probably know, he's the most divine lover in the world."

Alice also asked similar open-ended questions of Penny Rogers, Tara Green, and Julie Wallace, and got nearly answers that confirmed her hypotheses. Further, each of them indicated that they all wanted to be with me time and again, and that we were all lovers and very close friends.

Alice asked a few of the men what they thought. Steve Wallace guessed about Alice's neophyte status. He carefully explained to her about how the group had formed, the age range, and how everyone was in this constellation of friends and lovers to great personal benefit. He explained about the hopes we all had for an long-term continuation of the group and its benefits well into the future.

I found Alice at the bar with a glass of wine in her hand and a Swedish meatball on a toothpick in the other. As I came up, she popped the tiny spicy ball into her mouth in a sexy way.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. You have so many nice friends."

"And you're further shocked by seeing my lifestyle first hand."

"You've slept with all the women?"

I glanced around. "Yes, but that's never been a requirement to be my friend."

"And I'm the only one here that hasn't succumbed to your charms?" Her statement was also posed as a question, but she did look around.

"Alice, I do love you. I also don't want to lose you because I make some unwanted gesture of affection towards you. These people will all love you whether or not sex is involved."

"But when do 'I' get a voice in all of this? I do love you. You're the one and only man in my life, and I've fallen for you. I know you like me. What about what 'I' want to have happen?"

"This is dangerous ground, Alice. Now, I'm married to TWO women, and that number may change upwards. I'm not your traditional guy that will be exclusive with you. I'm not going to give up anything that I already have, in fact things are more likely to move in the opposite direction from a traditional marriage. Think about what your model for our relationship in the future would be."

I strolled away as Alice got pensive and nodded.

Dinner seating had been strategically planned. We did have more women than men in the overall group, so a few women had to sit next to each other. That meant that Jean and Elynn were seated together, and fortunately they didn't change seats, the way a few other guests did.

Midway through dinner, I rose from between Crystal and Carol, and strolled around the tables greeting other guests. I stopped between Elynn and Jean. Crystal rang on her glass with a spoon. Everyone looked up and she kissed Carol. She then pointed over at me, and all eyes shifted to where I stood a few feet away.

Suddenly, Jean and Elynn knew something was up that involved them. The both started to blush.

I spoke, "Your attention, just for a moment. You know that I believe, with my spouses, that love is expansive and inclusive. I have developed special relationships with these two women that I want to build on." I had my hands on Elynn and Jean's shoulders. "In fact, I don't ever want our linkages to deteriorate; I want them in the forever category along with the expansive love that I feel for them."

I knelt between the two women, and continued, "Accordingly, I would like to ask you, Jean, will you marry me. Will you assume a role, as Carol did today, of being another of my spouses? My current spouses wish this as well and join in wanting you in our family."

Jean cried out, "Oh, God, YES. YES. Always. I love you."

I turned on my knees to face Elynn; "And will you, Elynn, also marry me in the same spirit as Carol did today -- the spirit of love, caring, empathy, and family? I love you. We all want you in our loving family."

"YES!" Elynn's voice carried out across the bay.

"Then I am exceptionally pleased to become your fiancé and have you both as my fiancées." I set two ring boxes on the table, and opened one. I took one unique ring and put it on Jean's finger, and then repeated that act with the other ring, putting it on Elynn's finger. Of course, I kissed both women, and we nearly started having sex right then.

Everyone at the table and all the other banquet tables started to cheer and applaud. "Congratulations. Hurray. Great. We love you. We want you, too," and on and on.

Some of the men and women came over to us and I got kissed or my hand shook, and the two women got kissed and hugged. The rings were carefully examined. Crystal and Carol were in the melee around our small group.

I gestured that everyone should go back to dining. I kissed my new fiancées and then we all sat down. Jean and Elynn were abuzz with conversation with each other.

We did have a wedding cake. On the cake was one groom and four brides. When I served the cake, I did Carol, then Crystal, and then I had Elynn and Jean come, and they got the next pieces. After that the cake was served as dessert. I made sure to get a corner piece that had lots of icing.

Coffee and tea were also served and there was a swoosh as the catering crew swept through the area cleaning up the detritus of dinner. The jazz trio had pretty much been playing continuously since the cocktail hour. The music transitioned to the speakers and one of the playlists. A few people started to dance.

Gradually, the servers and musicians disappeared. So, too, did a few of the sexy tops that some of the women had worn.

Ross went around finally and told people that the uninitiated staff had departed. That was the signal to start.

A chaise with a gold lamé spread on it was suddenly lit in the spotlight in the middle of the patio. Standing naked on one side of the recliner was Carol, looking exceptionally sexy in her white nylons and CFM shoes, and a white veil around her hair and shoulders.

I stood in my tuxedo, or what appeared to be, on the other side of the chaise. The juxtaposition of her pale nakedness and my black tuxedo created just the effect we hoped for. We came together at one end of the recliner, and kissed as I wrapped her sexy body in my arms. I could hear some whispers and even gasps in the crowd.

Carol yanked my jacket backwards on my body with both hands, and the fabric tore across my chest and peeled backwards. She kept pulling at the material and in only a few seconds, the tuxedo and everything else was gone and I was also naked. The suit that I'd had on earlier had been replaced with a 'breakaway' model. The act provoked a few chuckles.

Our nude bodies came together again in an epic kiss, and Carol took hold of my aroused phallus as I fondled her breasts. I whispered my love to her and asked, "Are you nervous? Performance anxiety?"

"Not with you. I love you. I love our friends. We've both been with all of them, so no."

I helped Carol recline on the chaise, right in the spotlight. We were the center of attraction. I thought about how this was the pinnacle of 'private porn' -- our performance and consummation of our union in front of all our friends. I also knew that Crystal and her staff had placed cameras around patio where we were about to make love.

Carol and I kissed, but then so were many of those watching us.

I moved over Carol, and she steered my engorged phallus to the opening of her love tunnel. I sank down and she moaned in appreciation. We started to make love, and everything seemed to be perfect. We both moved around a bit, changed position, and showed off for our friends. Occasionally, two or three people would applaud.

Ross encouraged the others to join in with us. He took an adjacent chaise with Crystal and Trish -- the sisters that started all this. On the other side of us, Jean and Elynn were together, kissing and starting their sapphic exploration of one another.