Adult Situations Ch. 57-58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 58 -- And the Winner Is...

There'd been a large burst of publicity about what I'd done with the Satanic Virus. My hero status had gradually ebbed, yet my name and that of Cyber Solutions still had a lot of recognition value.

Don Witter and Heide James did a fabulous piece on me and my unique family for People magazine. I thought the piece was one of the best of the year in the magazine -- all modesty aside. I did think they did a careful job of portraying our lifestyle in a positive way. Heide had run the piece past Alice to be sure there was nothing offensive to any of us.

We were cast as a loving and growing polyamorous family with loving friends. Our open attitude about sex was alluded to but not explicitly stated, yet if you asked someone after reading the article, they would come close to accurately describing us in sexual terms. I apparently was reputed to have near supernatural powers in that regard.

Heide had actually alluded to my avocation of making 'private porn' in the article. She mentioned the silent auction held on the dark web, that ultimately brought in $202,000. Without reference to the source, the mayor's program to help the hungry and homeless got a large boost.

The winner of the silent auction was a New York Socialite named Tinsley Whitney Peabody. Her intimate friends, and that soon included Crystal, Carol, and me, were told to call her Tins. She had as much money as God, and also wanted to rattle her ex-husband's cage about the sex he now wasn't getting from her.

One Friday morning, as I had been doing for my travels since the Satanic Virus, we flew to New Jersey's Teterboro airport in a private jet and then took a limousine to Tins' Park Avenue condominium -- a penthouse that overlooked Central Park. We were there before lunch.

Tins was a delight to meet and a fun person. She also had a light lunch for us from some exclusive New York deli nearby. She had a thousand questions, most of which Crystal or Carol answered. They set up the lights and the various cameras after we got familiar with the apartment and the various rooms.

Crystal suggested a plot line to Tins, and they brainstormed some variations to sex up the scene. I just soaked up what I was supposed to do, like any good actor would. They'd also talked on the phone.

Tins was about six years older than me, had shoulder length reddish hair, hazel eyes, high cheekbones, and an aristocratic posture, and did not weigh four-hundred pounds. She was very photogenic and sexy, and had a sophisticated air about her. This was not an onerous duty. Moreover, she did not want this video or her name bandied about. What was about to happen was between us, her, and eventually her ex, who she wanted to really see get ground into fine sand.

The sequence went much like several dozen other 'private porn' videos that I'd participated in: brought into subject's bedroom, we make out quite passionately, I gradually strip her clothing away, she strips me, she blows me, I eat her, maybe we sixty-nine, and then we start fucking. I elicit many orgasms, and finally cum either for a creampie in pussy or all over subject's face as she jerks me off. We make-out some more, and then fade to black. In a few cases, I might be filmed eating out the subject to one last orgasm with my cum oozing from the creampie.

Tins was nervous and wanted to get started. She also had a slight touch of hero worship, even after all the time that had passed since the Satanic Virus event. She was nervous about meeting the man that saved the world's economy. I figured if I hadn't done it, someone else would have.

I tried to help Tins relax, even giving her a sensuous shoulder rub. She melted into that like ice cream on a hot sidewalk. She actually purred from deep within.

I knew enough about what was going on to realize that Carol had started to film. The little red 'record' light was showing as she watched us. I turned up the heat on the foreplay. "Relax darling. This is going to be one of the best days of your life." She nodded in understanding and in agreement.

My shoulder rub became more of a full body rub, and then I was nibbling and kissing on her ears, neck, and forehead, as my hands came around her to caress her breasts through her expensive clothing. There were now two cameras videoing the action, plus the still cameras.

I took my time, and gradually advanced our kissing to her lips, and then to French kissing, sometimes with our tongues just dancing together in the air between our faces. As that dance progressed, I slowly unbuttoned, unzipped, and unclasped various layers of clothing until I had a nude nymph standing and writhing in front of me as my full-body massage continued, only now on skin rather than clothes. Tins liked having my fingers inside her.

Tins worked on me -- buttons and zips. I went a little faster, plus I'd gone commando. As my cock sprang free, she engulfed the shaft in a huge gulp that worried me for a second or two. She bobbed on my shaft for quite a bit. At one point I challenged her -- "Deep throat?"

Tins bobbed slower but with greater intensity, taking me deeper every few strokes. I could feel my glans touching back into the rear of her mouth and then she just swallowed and pushed all at the same time. I went 'in' all the way, and her mouth went all the way to my pubes. She stayed that way for thirty seconds, making tiny motions as the cameras ate up the scene. She pulled off eventually and looked up at me, pleased as punch.

"Good girl. Now, let me return the favor."

Tins moved to her bed. I went and gently opened her legs and then the petals of her feminine flower. She had large lips. I like large lips. I kissed up her soft thighs stopping just shy of her cleft, and then repeated on the other leg. After a few cycles of that, I started to suck in those luscious labia. She was partly shaved. It didn't matter. She tasted and smelled divine.

I cranked up my oral skills to my 'A' game. I toyed with one finger with her lips and even blew on them to make them move around and flap in the breeze. She smiled at me. I went back and started to really eat into her entire pussy, this time allowing my tongue to swipe over and around her emerging clitoris. My fingers squeezed the nubbin and then I even gently pinched, a move that drove Tins to some new lifetime experience.

I worked on Tins enough to elicit two hard won orgasms from the depths of her inner soul. When she came, she really reacted, and there was no doubt as to what had happened and what the cause was -- my lips and fingers. She was flooding the area with her juices, too.

I kneaded her breasts after her second orgasm, and we kissed very tenderly. I whispered to her, "Are you ready?"

She nodded, and I pulled her to the edge of the bed and moved between her legs. I toyed with my cock, spanking her clit some more, and then rubbing the head up and down the obviously wet slit, coating my glans with her juices. She looked needy and desirous of our lovemaking.

When I sank my cock into her body, she reacted as though that was the best thing in the entire world. I pushed until I was buried, and then we started to fuck.

Carol reminded us to change position every few minutes after the cameras had as many minutes of one position as they wanted. We ran through the Fabulous Top 10, and added a few modifications here and there. Tins had another orgasm.

I finally asked, "How do you want to end this?"

"I want your cum so deep inside me that a team of doctors couldn't find it if they spent weeks searching with guns and binoculars."

I told her, "I want you to cum with me... or rather, I'll cum with you." I took her back to the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor. This worked ideally for the cameras because they could get close and watch me sawing into her body, and after my orgasm they could get a close-up of the initial ooze from inside my lover.

I rubbed Tins' clitoris, pinched her breasts, and patted her body here and there. Eventually, she gasped, "Oh, God, you ARE a sex god. Nobody has ever made me cum this way or this hard. You own me."

As Tins' orgasm started, I allowed myself to fall over the edge. I jetted a gallon of pent-up man juice into her warm velvety love tunnel. I bent and she rose up and we kissed with renewed passion.

After my pulses stopped, I gently pulled out of the socialite's sodden pussy. Carol's camera was right there for the close up. Almost immediately, a dollop of my potent white splooge appeared at the gaping opening of her vagina. I let it grow and then turn into a small rivulet of my jizz following gravity's pull towards the low point of her ass. The cum then formed a droplet that dropped to the floor. More started to follow.

On cue, I bent to Tins' pussy and started to lap again. I showed Tins my tongue full of the cum, and then went for more. I pushed on her lower abdomen and more appeared; I lapped it up.

We hadn't talked about snowballing, in part because I didn't think she'd go for this. I brought my loaded mouth to her and showed her the jizz. I then indicated I wanted to kiss her.

Tins got it in one. She grinned and then we French kissed. I did all I could to visually pass the fluids from my mouth to hers. I whispered, "Now back to me." She returned the favor. We did this five times. I even got some more jizz from her leaky pussy, too. We kissed and then I just moved up and wrapped her in my arms and we pretended we were going to sleep. Both cameras panned away from the two of us.

"CUT. END OF VIDEOING." Crystal announced to end of our video process.

I hugged Tins. "You were wonderful."

"No, you were wonderful. I meant what I said. I've fucked a lot of frogs, and I finally found a prince. I've never felt so loved and so fulfilled. I completely forgot about the video stuff or that this was kind of a manufactured situation I was so turned on -- I still am. I've never soared that high. You can come back to my bed ANYTIME that you want. I know you guys are all married, and I promise I won't steal him, but he's got to come back again."

Crystal leaned in and kissed Tins. "A day, perhaps. Maybe. We're all so friggin' busy with everything. It's not lack of wanting to come back, it's time."

"I'll come to you. I read something that made it sound like you have routine parties or something. I want to be there. I want to participate. I can travel to wherever you are -- Florida somewhere?"

I laughed, "Be careful what you wish for. The parties are very sexual. It's in a group setting. You'll have multiple partners, and maybe you'll have me and maybe not; it may be catch as catch can. We're all very nice. No rough stuff. What happens in the house, stays in the house."

Tins asked, "When's the next party?" She sounded eager and convinced.

"Saturday - tomorrow. Cocktails from five to seven, barbecue dinner, very informal, women rarely wear tops, there's even some early sex by those that can't wait. We are a bunch of hypersexual individuals. Slightly more women than men."

"Give me the address and your phone numbers."

Carol handed her a business card with all that information on there. She said, "Let us know if we should expect you. If you need to arrive earlier, by all means do. You'll certainly be able to sleep over. Many enjoy their last fuck of the night and just stay where they are, naked and content. Breakfasts are nude or at most bikini bottoms. The Sunday crowd usually breaks up by noon."

Tins said firmly, "I'm coming. I'll let you know flights. I assume I can get a cab from the airport."

I winked at Crystal, "Or you could come with us now. Tomorrow is Saturday, remember? Just enjoy the rest of the day with us and all-day tomorrow. We'll help you arrange a flight back for Sunday afternoon or send you in Dave's new jet."

"YES!"

We recalled the limousine and cleaned up as we waited. Tins packed a bag with advice from Carol about wardrobe. We got everything down to the sidewalk level, and then shoveled it into limousine. Less than an hour later, we were beside the corporate jet we flown north. The pilots loaded our cargo back into the plane and pre-flighted the craft as we got seated. I actually gave the safety demonstration, complete with funny faces, as the copilot watched, nodded, and laughed. After some chatter with air traffic control that we heard over the cabin's speakers, we taxied to the runway and took off.

I asked the three women, "Any takers for the Mile-High Club?"

Silence greeted me, but that was accompanied by three broad grins and nodding heads. I went up front to the pilots and suggested that they NOT come to the rear of the plane for the duration of the trip. The two men laughed but nodded in understanding. I shut the small door to the flight deck.

"In the interest of speed, I suggest we just disrobe so we can all get down to business. The flight isn't that long."

I'm not sure I ever saw four people get naked so fast. Next, I had three lovely warm bodies in my arms collecting kisses. Tins seemed impressed with the words of love that Crystal, Carol, and I exchanged. She did get just as many kisses, however.

Crystal organized the four-person sex party at forty-thousand feet above the earth. First, each girl sucked on me while the other two watched and rated the performance, efficiency, effectiveness, and so on. The comments were all humorous and created a bonding experience with Tins.

Next, I had to render an orgasm to each of the women through the use of lips, tongue, and fingers. That went well as my subject adopted the front row seat -- an ultra-cushy leather seat fit for a king. Since the floor was nicely carpeted, I just squatted on the floor, put my subject's legs over my shoulder and went on to pleasure each of them.

Tins watched while I did her, because Crystal and Carol took turns doing each other. They really knew how to trigger orgasms in their co-wife, and they were doing that when Tins said that she wanted to have one of the two try what they were doing on her.

"I've never done anything with another woman. It wasn't until earlier that I'd ever kissed another woman. You have me so worked up, I'm ready to jump just about anything that gives orgasms."

Crystal did the honors as I gave up my coveted position between Tins' legs. I doubt that it took longer than thirty seconds, and Tins was a convert to the bisexual club of orgasm seekers. Crystal was good.

Carol and I started to fuck back in another cushy chair in the posh jet. I wondered about how they'd decide who got my cum, and voiced my concern. Tins suggested 'rochambo' -- the rock, paper, scissors game.

The three girls positioned so they could see each other, and Carol called, "One, two, three." The first go consisted of three rocks -- a tie. The second round was two rocks and Tins had paper. Paper wrapped rocks, so she was the winner. She grinned, and we went back to what we were doing. This time, I noted, Tins had Crystal sit while she tried eating pussy for the first time.

I figured that the flight for Tinsley consisted of several firsts, and not just the Mile-High Club. This was her first time sapphically interacting with other women. Carol and I separated after and while and she traded places with Crystal. Tins went back to work on a new pussy. She was loving this, and also covered in pussy juice from neck to forehead, and ear to ear.

After a while, I had Tins riding me on the aircraft floor. That worked well because I could toy with her breasts, tweaking her nipples as I stroked and fondled the rest of her hot body.

A moan nearby let me know that Carol had succumbed to Crystal's touch again and had a significant orgasm. That was about all it took, and I started to blast my potent semen all over Tins' cervix. That triggered another orgasm in her.

We all kind of lay there panting. I made sure that no one was 'needy' and got reassured that there'd been plenty of climaxes to go around.

Cleaning up was an indelicate exercise using paper towels at the galley sink just outside the cockpit door. One by one, the girls finished and then I went last. I joined the others, being the last to get dressed.

At that point, I heard the pitch of the engines change slightly and the attitude of the plane also changed. We had started our descent into SRQ.

When we were finally decent and in our seats, I went forward and told the pilots that the coast was clear. Later, after landing and taxiing, the cockpit door opened cautiously as the first officer came back to open the door of the plane. He looked at us with a grin and said, "All new members?" The reference to the Mile-High Club was understood by all.

I said, "Yes, all four of us."

He grinned and then reached in his pocket and pulled out four lapel pins that he gave each of the women and me. They were little pewter wings with a square in the middle with the words 'Mile High Club' embossed in the metal.

Tinsley handed the pin back to the copilot and puffed out her chest at him. "Please put it on me."

He looked embarrassed, but did as she asked, fumbling around her breast area as he got the pin situated just right. The two laughed and she kissed him on the cheek.

The travel by private jet was spoiling me. There were no lines, no TSA screening, and no long walks to the farthest gate to get a flight. Our limousine, also a spoiler, pulled right up to the plane and our luggage went straight from plane to the boot of the long white car. We were then whisked home with no long walks down the concourse, and no waiting for luggage at the carousel.

Tins was impressed by the house, and more so when she realized that Ross and I had created a compound with the two houses and the wide walkway between the rear patios.

As we surveyed my back patio, I said, "Tomorrow night, weather permitting, this will be full of people expressing their romantic interest in each other in a highly sexual manner. I hope you're not shocked."

"Oh, I can hardly wait. What happens tonight?"

I laughed, "Just more of the same, but not as many people."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom

Ken Beck & Savannah Sorrell -- best man and matron of honor at Jade & Carol's wedding

Kim Stanley -- Julie Wallace's mother; Lisa and Wendy's grandmother; rich venture capitalist.

Madison Landry -- high school senior; friend of Lisa's.

Doug & Penny Rogers --neighbors next-door to Ross's house.

Stacy Landry -- Madison's mother

Paul Richards -- work colleague with Ross

Josh Kirby -- Internet trader. Bill Kirby's younger brother.

Harley Palmer -- high school friend of Lisa Wallace.

Cory Thomas -- Carol's computer date. Works at Zenith Technology.