Adult Situations Ch. 59-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Information flowed two ways between Matt and Crystal. He came to know about not only her business, but also her plural open marriage and the proclivity of her and her extended family to have great sex parties every weekend.

Crystal invited him again and again to come and stay, especially to go to one of the parties. "Bring Tracy and come visit. You'll love it. You'll love all of us." Matt usually gave the non-committal answer, "I'll think about it."

One of my loves, Tara, whose screen name was Tara Skye, had been recognized and politely confronted by a businessman from Dallas at one point. His name was Alan Bullock. She liked him, and on her next layover in Dallas, she had him layover her with his cock inside her pussy. They got along famously and romance blossomed.

Alan behaved with Tara about the way that Bill did with his wife Allison. He was enthused to even know a porn star, let alone be having an intimate relationship with one. Alan developed a collection of her many still photographs and all of her videos, and when he with a friend and thought the time was right, he'd been known to say, "Hey, do you want to see my girlfriend in action?"

Tara liked the exhibitionism, and increasingly liked Alan, but her travel schedule frustrated their being together as often as they liked. They did get to the point where she referred to him as her boyfriend. I'd long-had that moniker and knew there was room for more. She suggested that Alan move to Sarasota where the rest of her oversexed family lived and to her surprise, Alan did just that.

With no prejudice or ill-feelings from me, Tara moved in with Alan in his new apartment, only a mile from my house and Ross's. Tara still loved me, but I had to get shared with many others. With Alan, she could have a steadier and more reliable relationship. I supported her decision, and that made her feel better because she worried that I'd be irked at her decisions.

Alan joined our circle of intimate friends, and got so he would never miss a Saturday party. He was slightly older than I was and was marketing guy. He changed jobs to make his relocation, and took a job with Knightsbridge Manufacturing. I liked the guy and was glad that Tara had found a better source for romance than I had turned out to be.

The other women liked the suave and sophisticated Alan, so he was popular on that side of things. The upside of that for me was that Tara was often in my bed -- or on my chaise, so that we could make love and keep our spark alive.

While that was going on, I was using a rental jet several times a week. After six months of that schedule with no end in sight, CS bought a jet and staffed it with a crew. My housemate and lover Tara left Atlantic Airlines and took over what came to be called Flight Operations. She was also the attendant on the plane whether I was on it or not. She loved the corporate jet world, and she was home more often -- a point that made Alan and the rest of us happier.

One area in my life that had suffered with my fame and corporate work was my martial arts training with Russ and Deke. I got so I was only taking one lesson a week at best, sometimes missing four lessons in a row. Russ stepped down the program for me but taught me things to practice in hotel rooms or when I alone.

I did keep up the katas, and I even managed to learn the long one with over a hundred positions. I wasn't flawless, but I got close. After the IPO and the hiring of the COO, I was home more, so I regained my slight edge in the martial arts. I started more sparing with other students in my belt class. I was probably an orange belt longer than any other student in history.

After Thanksgiving after the IPO, I received my yellow belt. I was so proud, and talked about my accomplishment for weeks. One downside was that I was then sparring with students who'd had a lot more practice at that level than I had. I spent a lot of time on the mats. As a yellow belt, I also learned how to break a thin board with the side of my hand or with my foot. I was easily impressed. The downside was that there wasn't a large market for broken boards.

Overall, despite sitting in more and more meetings, I was feeling healthier and in better shape. Crystal told me that the way I did the katas was like a meditation, and that was a healthy practice. I believed that it was the frequent sex, and she didn't discount that either.

Chapter 60 -- Typical Saturday Party

I sped up as I felt my climax draw near. My hips became a blur. My partner had me wrapped up in her arms and legs, and we were kissing like only our passion could save the world. Our tongues were entwined and we were entranced with each other's tastes. We had been all over each other's bodies sampling here and there.

Tinsley Whitney Peabody, cried in my ear, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, God, you are sooooo good -- the absolute best!"

I started to jettison man cum by the pussy belonging to the gorgeous New York socialite, author, and heiress to the Whitney fortune. Tins started to cum again. Her body up-tilted towards mine to maximize my penetration. I was pumping cum all over her cervix and she knew it. I moaned as the pleasure of my own orgasm swept through my body.

As the last jets of fluid left my body, I just about collapsed on top of Tins. She whispered to me, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Tins." Later, just to make sure we were on the same page, I added, "And you know I'm married to two women, engaged to two more, and in love with about two dozen others, including you. I say that just to be sure our expectations are in line."

Tins giggled -- an uncharacteristic sound from the socialite. "Oh, our expectations are just fine. I'm going off and find other men to fuck tonight and enjoy the rest of your fabulous party. I wish you lived in Manhattan. This would be an A-list party up there, and like you, I'd hold it every weekend."

I teased, "You could always become the hostess with the mostess."

"Everyone up there would consider me a slut. Your crowd doesn't care, and I like that. It's more comfortable here. I like these folks a lot more than my friends up there."

"Lots of people in Manhattan have places down here. You could do six months here and six months up there like the rest of the snow birds."

"Tempting, my lover. Tempting."

I extracted from Tins warm center, and almost immediately a teenage waif lapped my cock clean, and then dove into Tins' pussy to eat up the deposit that I'd left there.

I teased the teen, "Madison you're going to get a reputation as a cum slut if you keep doing that."

I heard a teenage giggle rise from Tins' pussy. Tins laughed, too; she's come to know a few of the teens and their aspirations. Madison finally rose up with her face covered in sexual juices, "You know that I'm competing with Wendy, Lisa, and Daisy. We're all cum sluts -- human vacuum cleaners. I rather like the activity and taste, plus it has real shock value to some people I've met."

Tinsley said, "Are you are?"

I intervened, "Tins, the eager cum slut eating your pussy and prying my spend from inside you is Madison Landry. Madison, this is Tinley Peabody from New York."

Madison rose up with her face covered in pussy juice and cum, "Nice to meet you. You taste good. I love to clean up after Dave. Sometimes, he beats me to it though."

I shook my head. Madison eventually stopped, had a very sensuous kiss with Tins and then with me, and then scooted off across the patio deck towards the group of her teenage friends.

I said, "There's water at the bar." We both rose and headed in that direction.

Cory and Kim were also at the bar. As we walked up to them, Kim's mouth dropped open. "Oh. My. God. Tinsley! What are you doing here? How'd you get into this group?" Her tone was very friendly but filled with amazement. She'd just discovered an old friend.

"KIM!" Tinsley blurted out. "I should have guessed, what with all the goings on about Cyber Solutions." The two women hugged, ignoring the body contact of Kim's hangers with Tins' more modest breasts. They even kissed on the lips. I started to get hard again.

The two women then did that thing that amazes me. They both talked simultaneously at each other with one-hundred percent comprehension for each of them. Cory and I watched and chuckled.

Kim turned to me, "We went to school together -- Wellesley College in Massachusetts."

Tins added, "We were next door neighbors in the dorm for two years. We were pretty close back then."

Kim playfully pushed me, "And she won that silent auction for your body to fuck her ragged. I assume you did."

Tins said, "He did, and I managed to royally piss off my ex-husband with the video. I bet he still jerks off to it every day. Dave got me to do things with him that I'd never done before."

"And you're doing them now?"

"As often as possible; that's partly why I'm here. I flew down yesterday just for another of these parties."

Kim teased, "You were the randiest girl in our dorm. Are you still horny all the time?"

Tins just grinned, showing her agreement with the statement. "In New York, I have to behave myself. Everybody knows everybody else's business. I don't know how, but the group knows that I did a sex video and gave it to Lyle to tease him. He must have told someone with a big mouth. They're uncertain about who the man in the vid was, but they'll find out someday soon, I'm sure."

"And then what?" Kim asked, with concern.

"I'll be the biggest slut in Manhattan for a week, until another of the girls takes over that honor. Margo Winslett and Lily Evers swap that title back and forth all the time. They're always fucking somebody's husband. We gossip about it, but that news and the details are merely to titillate our minds. It'll be good to be in the spotlight, actually. It'll show that I'm one of the girls, you know."

Kim put her arm around Tins' shoulder. "Let me introduce you to Cory. This handsome man has what it takes to please you. He actually lives with Dave in the house here most of the time. He's the back-up cock for when Dave's traveling, and he does a splendid job of it." She grinned and Cory blushed.

Tins moved to Cory and pushed her breasts and erect nipples against his chest. "Well, any friend of Kim's is a friend of mine. I hope this is a 'friend-with-benefits' kind of friendship."

Cory bent and kissed Tins on the lips and she kissed back. The kiss morphed into something quite passionate, especially as both his hands moved between their bodies to fondle her breasts and use his thumbs on her nipples. Tins' body started to hump against his thigh and vibrate again.

I suggested, "Why don't you show Tins your suite in the house?" Cory had a room with a slightly smaller ante room and an ensuite bath.

Without a word to either Kim or me, the pair just turned and walked into the house.

Kim and I looked at each other. We'd made love the night before, so we weren't feeling an emergency to merge. We both sat, and I ogled her magnificent body. We talked about her exercise regime that usually involved several hundred laps swimming in the pool, and then weights, and then she asked about my martial arts training.

Josh Kirby (William's brother and Allison's brother-in-law) came up to the bar with Heide in trail. He got them both waters and they greeted us. I asked Heide, "How's the magazine business?"

"I get to meet the most interesting people. Yesterday, I interviewed Adele. She was in Tampa for a concert, and the magazine arranged the interview. She was sooooo nice, and so competent. I wrote up the piece today and submitted it. Our photographer took about a hundred photos of her, too, plus we have a lot stock photos from our U.K. division. My editor loved the piece. I think it'll appear in the next issue. Thanks to you, my stock is pretty high in the company."

This was one of those times when we were holding a relatively innocent conversation, but we were each standing there by the bar completely naked, and I was partially aroused just being in the pretty girl's presence. She was beautiful. I was surrounded by such women and I was the luckiest man in the world.

There was no discussion. It was foregone conclusion that Heide and I would make love. Kim had gone off with Josh. I held Heide's hand in mine and led her to one of the large inflatable mattresses that we had bought to spread out in places on patio. We'd also gotten some exercise mats, too, and they were in the rearranged living room and media room. Those new settings for lovers were covered in sheets and proving to be very comfortable and desirable.

Heide said, "Don't mess around. I want you inside me, and then we can be still and feel the connection with each other."

I did as she wanted. I sank into her slowly and gradually, and then tried to stop all motion. This proved nearly impossible on both our parts. I could feel her insides pulsing around me, almost begging me to plunder her body with mine. She told me she felt more than my fullness; she felt my entire body merging with hers. She told me she was studying about Tantric sex.

Part of the whole idea of our Saturday parties was the group sex -- couples being surrounded by other couples who were also nude and engaging in some kind of sex. Not only did everybody in our group find this arousing, they also got ideas from their friends for things to try with their partners. Further, we swapped or combined partners.

As Heide and I lay pulsing into each other on the air mattress, Heather came and knelt beside us. Heide got a very sensuous kiss from my teenage lover, and then her lips were on me. After some adjustment, Heide moved to woman-on-top, grinding down on me. Heather mounted my head so I could begin to eat her. She tasted slightly of chlorine, so I guessed that she'd been in the pool, took a quick shower at our outdoor spigots, and then dried off.

The three of us played well together. Heide was still in her twenties, and Heather about to enter that decade of her life. The two kissed and fondled each other. Heide felt she could make Heather cum by sucking on her breasts in the right way, and that became a temporary goal for the two girls. Ultimately, between her sucking and my lapping, we got Heather to have a pretty significant orgasm. She would have fallen into oblivion if Heide hadn't held her up and cradled her cute naked body.

Heide told me as we separated and lay Heather down, "I've never done that to a woman before. I've seen that happen here with others, and I had to try it."

When Heather recovered, she went off for another rinse in the pool.

Not a minute later, Troy came and asked if he could be a 'third' with us. "I've had my eyes on Heide, and I'm really attracted to her." He introduced himself, and told how he was one of the video editors for Crystal Blue Photography.

Heide chuckled, "So, you're responsible for all of that great pornography?"

Troy blushed. "Well, there are other editors now."

She taunted, "And I bet that as you watch all that erotic raw footage that you take time out to mess around with each other."

He nodded, "Yeah, I guess our secret is out. We tend to be more objective about what we're working with when we're not getting all horny and wanting to fuck each other's lights out. Our end products end up a little better because of that."

Heide said, "I'd like to do a video someday." I recalled she'd said that to me earlier, so I was thinking she was sincere and not just swept up in the moment of some orgasmic sex.

Troy said, "Later, I'll be sure that you and Crystal see each other. Tell her. She loves new material, and you're beautiful."

I gestured and Troy sat on the edge of the mattress close to Heide. She kissed him and thanked him for his compliments. She put his hand on her breast, and soon they were ramping up.

I whispered to her, "One man or two?"

She grinned, "Please stay for my first time with two men."

After that, Troy and I further heated up the object of our affection until she was craving what we both had. She held both our cocks simultaneously, obviously relishing the experience. She then took turns blowing Troy and then me.

Our first shared experience with her was to spit roast her. She was blowing me, and even tasting her residue from when we were sexually merged. earlier. While she briefly commented on that fact, I think she liked that. After she was underway, Troy gently started to fuck her from behind in doggie style. She liked that and even bucked back against him harder to send a message.

A few minutes later, we changed ends. I got a little aggressive and swatted her back flanks. The slaps were louder than intended, but she reacted positively by slamming back hard into me. She even looked back and loudly said, "Fuck me hard."

I held her hips and did as she asked. This time, I also added some saliva to her ass, and sank my lubricated thumb into her ass. Heide groaned, "Oh, God, yes. Yes."

We'd added some small bottles of lube everywhere around the patio and in the house. Troy saw my interest in her back end and tossed me one of the plastic bottles. I poured the sex lube on her ass, and used my thumb to work some inside her.

After adding a few drops to my cockhead, I opened her with my two thumbs and then pushed into her ass. Judging from Heide's reaction, this was anything but painful. This was a new dimension in pleasure for her after she got through the initial discomfort and fullness. I was sure she'd just had an orgasm. She was panting like an animal out of breath.

I instructed Troy about positions, and he understood. Seconds later, Heide mounted Troy, sinking her pussy down on his cock. As she completed penetration, I returned to full depth in her ass.

Sixty seconds later, Heide screamed. "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH. This is the most wonderful fuck of my life. Oh, don't stop ... EVER!" Her whole body shook and pulsed with her orgasm. No doubt; it was a big one.

Troy and I barely slowed down. Our two cocks moved in sync inside Heide's lithe body. She backed down and then we slowly ramped her back up again.

We changed positions so that Heide was in my lap, kind of reverse cowgirl, except I was back in her bung hole. Troy came in front of her, and sank his man meat back into her vagina. Given the break and repositioning, this was almost a new start for Heide. A couple of minutes later, she announced her impending climax.

I couldn't hold back, and I told Troy. He was having the same problem with her invitingly snug pussy. The three of us came together, not quite together but within a minute of each other. The eroticism of the experience must have milked my storage sacks dry. I was surprised at how much jizz I deposited in Heide's bowels. When Troy and I finally extracted, she was awash in man cum leaking from both of her holes.

Heide cried with joy. "I love what just happened. This was a first for me, but I AM doing this again."

I admitted that I'd tried anal sex a couple of times before, but never with such amazing results. Troy was a newbie to the experience, but promised he'd add this to his repertoire.

The three of us lay there with Heide between us for about ten minutes. It took us that long to regain our senses.

I felt some movement at the other end of the mattress from my head. I didn't look up. Whatever was going to happen would become obvious soon enough.

Heide jerked suddenly. I felt more certainty about what was about to happen. I felt her leg nearest to me increase the pressure on mine, and then even spread over the top of me. I was sure Troy was having a similar experience.

Heide gasped but not either Troy of me, "Oh, God. Are you sure? I just got DPed."

I felt the movement on the mattress more firmly. Someone was doing the job of clean-up from the mess that Troy and I had made.