Adult Situations Ch. 61-62

Story Info
West coast visitors. Unwanted drone pictures. Better porn.
7.1k words
4.71
6k
6

Part 31 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 61 -- West Coast Visitors

I got home about seven o'clock from work. Today's work had been in our Atlanta office and on my corporate jet. I got away from the 'bricks and mortar' office on the early side, finishing the rest of my phone calls and clearing of emails on the corporate plane on the way from Atlanta to Sarasota. The flight was shorter than the commute from the Atlanta office to the airport that day because of traffic.

The limousine dropped me at my home's front door. These days there weren't reporters and paparazzi hanging around any longer. I wasn't the news item that I'd been a year or so earlier when I did in the Satanic Virus. I remained a curiosity, but not enough of one to warrant assigning a full-time photographer or reporter to stalk me, and certainly not enough of one to even attract the attention of a free-lancer.

Just inside the front door, Alice met me with a glass of white wine over ice. My assistant gave me a kiss. She was only wearing her bikini bottoms, so I gently pinched one of her nipples as she pushed her breasts into my hand and smiled seductively at me.

Alice said, "You have visitors, or I should say that Crystal and Carol do. They're entertaining on the back deck. You're to join them."

I said, "Do you know that you actually have the same first name as Crystal?"

"Really?"

"Yes. She's an Alice Crystal Wolcott, before I changed her name. She dropped the Alice long ago, so that's your exclusive moniker now."

"Whew. I thought I was about to become a confusion factor."

I kissed her, "You are, but not in that way. Who else is around the house?"

"Cory took Heather and Elynn out to dinner. They'll be back by eight o'clock. Tara is, of course, with Alan at his condo. I'm just hanging out and helping Crystal with hors d'oeuvres and such. I dropped some stuff you need to read before you first meeting tomorrow."

"Great job." I kissed her again and headed out the door for the patio.

Crystal and Carol were seated at one of the tables with another couple, who were in their mid-thirties. They all smiled and the man stood up as I walked up. He put his hand out for a handshake.

Crystal cheerfully said, "Dave, this is Matt Volpetti and Tracy Belle. They're surprise visitors, but I asked them to cancel their hotel and stay here overnight. I put them in Tara's old room."

"Welcome." I said all the right words to make them feel at home and joined them at the table. Alice brought out a plate with various hot and cold hors d'oeuvres on it. She was a gem. She had an aside with Crystal about dinner.

Matt was dressed in 'Florida visitor' clothing -- a wild sport shirt, and crisp, new Bermuda shorts. He wore leather loafers without socks. He was handsome and I could see his appeal to the producers of pornography -- his main career until a couple of years prior.

Tracy was wearing a tennis skirt that showed off her great legs. She had on flip-flops and a colorful top that suggested she'd gone braless if she ever even wore one. She was busty and also pretty. I vaguely recalled Crystal saying they met through their work in the adult entertainment industry, but that they'd both moved to working behind the cameras.

After some small talk about my work and even my encounter with the Satanic Virus, Crystal explained their visit. "We've been talking about more of a partnership between ADS and CBP -- Adult Distribution Systems and Crystal Blue Photography."

I commented, "I've been doing a lot of that lately. What's the nature of the link up?"

Matt said, "We've been getting some interesting videos from people that have heard of us. The availability of cheap video recording equipment and editing software is the cause. But people want outrageous prices for their stuff, so initially we have to give them a dose of reality. A thirty-minute video, poorly acted in, and poorly edited, is not going to get them $20,000. In fact, in only extraordinary circumstances would I pay more than a hundred or two for that -- say $500 at most, if I took it at all."

I gestured and he went on. "A well-edited video with a 'hot' potential porn star that did a good job in front of the camera might get $2,000 to 4,000, and that's top dollar from ADS. I don't have to do much with it other than create a one- or two-minute sampler and then I can trot it out to the big guys. These days they won't even talk to an unknown."

"And CBP's potential role?" I tried to sound curious and friendly, but I was ready to politely put the kibosh on anything that sounded flaky and wouldn't work to CBP's advantage.

Matt said, "My editing skills only go so far. I can extract a scene or two and make a sampler, but I can't shine shit. So, I get an hour video with a hot girl and guy or a threesome, and there's really not much I can do with it. I'd probably turn it down. Such a video wouldn't be a turn-on for viewers, at least based on what I can do with it.

"There's room, however, for a video like that to be made into something meaningful and profitable with some good editing. This is where CBP could come in. Crystal and Carol have assembled a really talented editing staff. We were talking about them taking such videos, even the raw stock, and turning them into something.

"They wouldn't be involved in the videoing or assembling the talent, or even paying them. That'd all be invisible. They'd get the feed stock and try to turn it into something worth watching."

"What if even they don't like the material?" I asked.

"Then it goes in the scrap heap. I'd just return it to the submitter and turn them down for any payment. We'd both lose a little time spent reviewing the video and seeing if there was 'anything there'. On the other hand, if there is, CBP produces a final product, and I hit the streets with it. If I can sell it, we give the producers-actors something, CBP gets something, and so does ADS. If the thing really pops, there are ways we can all get a little more money, since I like to keep a 'share of the profits' clause in what I sell forward."

"How long between their 'shining shit', as you say, and getting payment?"

Matt waved his head back and forth. "Today, I'm guessing about three months, maybe four at a minimum. Usually longer. If somebody upstream likes it, it could be a few weeks before it goes online and starts to generate revenue."

Carol asked, "What if the girl or guy in the video become 'hot' and in demand for more."

"If I take them on, I get to act as their agent until they're unhappy with me. I have an exclusive distribution right with them for two years. In this industry, that's a long time. I arrange with CBP or somebody to produce additional raw video maybe according to some broad script, CBP maybe even films, edits, and we all hopefully make more money when I sell it upstream. IF they are hot and keep me as an agent, I make more money."

"What's to keep CBP from going around you?" I asked Matt.

"Our partnership agreement and trust," Matt said. Crystal nodded.

Crystal said, "I've come to realize that I do not want to sell to the guys that Matt does. He's the right front-end for what we do, and will be for these other people. I don't mind him being my agent, for instance, as Crystal Belle. For one, I'm too small a company and even though I have some stars in my stable, the big guys want what they buy to come from a reputable source that they already trust and have a contract with -- like Matt."

I shrugged, "I assume you've both got escape clauses and have thought through the downsides."

"We have. Tracy gives it her blessing."

I turned to Tracy. "Sounds good. What's your background?"

"Besides being a fuck doll for seven years in over a hundred full-length videos, I happen to also be a lawyer specializing in contracts and negotiations in the entertainment industry. That includes the adult entertainment industry."

"Wow!" I gasped. "I'm impressed.

Carol asked, "What law school?"

"UCLA School of Law, and I passed the bar the first time. That was about eight years ago."

"So, you worked and went to school at the same time?" Carol posed.

"I fucked and went to school at the same time," Tracy laughed. "I still like to do the former, but not in public. There haven't been any disbarments for moral turpitude, but I don't want to be the poster child for one of the first tries in the state. I know I'm not the first lawyer who has done porn, so I'm not forging new ground here on that score."

Alice came out and let us know that dinner was ready to serve. I wondered when my regional AA had become the chief maid, cook, and server for CBP's important client. I watched Alice hold the door for all of us. We'd talk about that later.

We got up and went into the dining room, where the table was set and looking formal and gorgeous. As soon as we sat, Heather and Alice appeared serving salads to the five of us. I at least got a wink in with Heather to show my appreciation.

Matt said, "You seem very well off, what with house staff and such. Maybe I'm paying you too much for the videos."

Crystal said, "There are extenuating circumstance and the rate of pay for the help is off the scale, so to speak."

Matt looked puzzled, "How's that, if I may ask?"

Crystal said, "When you appeared, I was not prepared to put on a big dog and pony show to woo you to buy our videos. Alice happened to come by to drop off some papers for Dave. She's his AA in his electronics firm. I prevailed on her to play the role of food prep and server.

"The younger girl, Heather, lives in the house and we're helping her get her nursing degree in record time. She's in college and was easier to recruit."

"And you promised them both?" Tracy asked.

"In return for their help, I owe each six orgasms that I personally deliver, plus some dedicated time with Dave."

"Time? You mean sex?" Tracy pieced together from Crystal's look. She laughed.

"Exactly. All the women in our social circle want time with him. He's a rare commodity, especially with all his travel these days."

Just then, Heather whisked in, collected the salad plates and disappeared. Seconds later, she and Alice appeared with our entrée plates -- miniature beef wellingtons with side vegetables and potatoes tastefully arranged with a garnish on each plate. I recognized the meal as coming from Michael's-On-East, one of the top restaurants in the state.

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Alice. Did you get to eat?"

"Yes sir. The hired help eat in the food pantry, sir. Thank you, sir."

I laughed and pulled Alice to me and hugged her next to me. "Matt and Tracy, meet Alice O'Rourke, my very efficient and very compliant, it appears, administrative assistant, without whom I, and perhaps my wives, could not get by in the world."

Alice did a little curtsey and then scooted into the kitchen.

Tracy said, "She really likes you; you know?"

"The feeling is mutual," I assured her. "We have been together before, but a man has his limitations."

We had a lively and far-ranging conversation, part of which dealt with how to more efficiently make star-quality videos in the adult business area. Tracy had some ideas and was a very active participant. She was very smart.

Heather appeared to clear dishes, and I grabbed her hand. "Matt and Tracy this is Heather Sellens, who lives with us and is going to college to become a nurse."

Heather said, "That goal has changed thanks to my mentor, Trish -- Crystal's sister. She got me those beginner jobs in the ER, and I loved it. I've changed my mind. I want to be a trauma doctor. Trish is onboard with that and so are a couple of the docs at the hospital."

"Wow! That's great. We'll talk later, but we want to help however we can."

"You already are, darling." Heather kissed me and then picked up some of the dishes and carried them through the door to the kitchen. She quickly came back and got the remainder. She announced, "Coffee and dessert will be served momentarily."

Dessert was a low-calorie pudding that went perfectly with the expensive coffee that we usually had in the house. I was sure that the pudding came out of a plastic container, yet it tasted good and the way it was served gave it a home meal touch. Matt and Tracy were impressed.

After dinner, Crystal suggested a swim in the pool and-or a dip in the Jacuzzi. Our guests looked interested, so Crystal said, "Follow me," and led us all out the door onto the patio again. The table we'd been at had been cleaned. A covered candle now burned in a glass container on it. The other lights had been dimmed and the atmosphere was romantic. I also noted that five pool towels had been carefully placed so we could find them.

Crystal stood and said, "We skinny-dip."

She proceeded to shrug her blouse over her head, revealing her beautiful breasts. Carol was beside her repeating her moves.

Tracy didn't blink, and joined the pair. She had gorgeous big tits, and when that short skirt and her undies disappeared, I liked the whole person. Crystal took her hand, and they walked to the stairs into the pool, and descended into the water. Carol was with them.

I heard the low murmur of feminine conversation as Matt and I also stripped down.

I said to Matt, "I think there may be some plotting and scheming going on. Is the result okay with you?"

He smiled and said, "That's fine with me. Based on what Crystal has told me, I assume whatever happens will be fine with you?"

"It will be. Tracy is a beautiful woman."

"So are Crystal and Carol, you lucky dog. Alice and Heather weren't any slouches either."

"I hope that you can hang around here through our Saturday evening party, then you'll get to meet the rest of us. It's very sexual and sensual."

"I'd like that. We're on no particular schedule so long as I can spend a few hours each day doing emails, scanning videos, and being on the telephone."

I gestured back at the table where we'd had cocktails. "That table is a great place to work. Make yourself at home. Remember that we're three hours away from the Pacific Time Zone."

Matt and I both dove into the pool and surfaced near the three women. I came up by Tracy and Matt came up between Carol and Crystal. I watched as the two of them closed the distance to him, and started to plant kisses on him. He got an arm around each of the and a breast in each hand.

Tracy glanced at them and then at me. I held my arms up in invitation, but it was a weak gesture in case she didn't want to be with me. I instantly knew that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Our first kiss was explosive. Those generous 'porn star' globes of hers pushed against my chest.

I could almost hear the other detonations only six feet away from the kisses Crystal and Carol were having with Matt. Further, about the time I felt Tracy take hold of my tumescent cock, I saw Carol's hand reaching under the surface of the water for what I was sure was Matt's cock.

Tracy and I made out some more and then I carried her to the shallow end and planted her on the side of the pool. I dove into her manicured snatch and started to eat. I decided there was too much chlorine taste.

"Come with me. Get rid of the chlorine taste and then I'll pleasure you." She understood and we hit the outdoor shower. I got to wash her all over, and then patted her dry with one of the pool towels.

I had Tracy stretch out on an air mattress and she obviously liked that. I told her that these were popular at the Saturday night party. She got the picture, and I started to eat some new A-1 prime pussy.

As I looked around, I noted that Cory was now home. He had Heather and Alice naked and lying with him on the chaise farthest from where we were. He had his cock in Heather, as he contorted his body to munch on Alice's sweet tasting quim.

I explained their presence to Tracy, and then we went back to my cunnilingus. She said, "I can tell you've got a lot of experience. I like that in a man. I can return the favor."

"Another time. Tonight, I want to please you. You're very responsive and I like THAT in a woman."

"Well, you're hitting all the fucking great spots with your tongue and fingers."

"Don't hold back."

"I'm not. I'm ... OH! OOOOHHHHRRRRGGGGGXXXX." Tracy's orgasm was gratifying, especially since she ejected a small amount of girl juice right into my mouth. It wasn't the Johnstown flood, but it sent the message that I'd been doing all the right things to her.

I came up over her and bounced my hard cock off her clit a dozen times. She was spread wide in invitation, and even spread her labia with both hands so her pink was exposed. About the sixth time that I ran the head of my cock between her puffy labia, I allowed the glans to catch in the hole where her vagina started. I just allowed it to sit there for a few seconds, the head barely seated in that pot hole of splendor, and then I sank into her body.

Tracy moaned and surrounded me with arms and legs, as we kissed. "Oh, this is really nice. I love having a new partner."

I teased, "But you're from L.A. You get to do this all the time."

"Maybe we could but we don't. Matt and I have been pretty straight, but with you guys that's going to change. I love this."

"Saturday is a real orgy."

"I want it. Bring it on."

"I invite Matt and you to stay through the weekend, if not longer. We're social and love houseguests, even those that stay a long time."

"YES! Please. Can I be with you again and again?"

"I have to share the love, but yes, in general."

"Your cock feels so good inside me, and I'm loving that I have variety again."

"Uh-oh. I've spoiled the meal. Don't go off and get all crazy because of us."

"No, this has been brewing inside me for a while. Matt and I have talked about it. That's why we're so willing and quick to share tonight. We both wanted this." She paused, "If Saturday brings a lot of variety, then I plan to be the biggest slut at the party."

I laughed, "You'll have a lot of competition."

Just then, I heard a strange sound -- a whirring sound. I looked all around but couldn't see anything. On another air mattress, Matt was being ridden by Crystal and Carol rode his head.

Suddenly, I knew what the sound was. I couldn't see it, for sure, but I knew without doubt -- somewhere overhead was a drone.

Chapter 62 -- In the Headlines Again

Alice came into my office and dropped a copy of American Inquirer on my desk. I wasn't sure that I'd ever had a copy of the scandal rag in my possession before. Usually, the cover stories talked about being abducted by aliens, or how Yeti was seen in New York's Central Park.

This time, however, the cover featured a grainy photograph of me fucking Tracy three nights earlier. An obvious black box covered the area where our genitals were coupled together or her large breasts showed.

The associated headline read in large bold letters: 'CEO Cavorts With Tracy Belle -- Porn Star.' I rolled my eyes and looked at Alice. She was trying to suppress a laugh.

"Okay, how bad is it?"

"Pretty bad. They didn't mention that Cory, Heather, and I were fucking on the other side of the patio, and they only alluded to the swap with Matt and your wives. The text says that your wives were similarly engaged.

I picked up my phone and called Crystal and Carol. She logged in the publication online and moaned. She said, "I gotta call Matt and Tracy. Be in touch." She rang off.

"Do I have a press agent -- a PR person?"

"Yes, kind of. Cyber Solutions has a public relations person, ergo you have a press agent."

"Get him up here."

"It's a her and she's right outside your office door. She brought this to me." She pointed at the scandal sheet in my hand.

Alice went to the door and a pretty middle-aged woman appeared wearing a pants suit. The pants were a splendid fit, and revealed a rather perfect snug butt on the woman, as well as great legs. She was also... I squeezed my eyes shut and refocused on the issue at hand. This was no time to get horny again.

12