Adult Situations Ch. 63-64

Story Info
A pregnant assistant. A new AA is a Barbie doll.
8.3k words
4.75
8.9k
8

Part 32 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 63 -- Barbie

"Jean, you still taste the same as you did before you got pregnant." Crystal was the one that made the comment. I was merely an observer to the sapphic interaction between my wife and my fiancée.

I'd come to the same conclusion about Jean's taste from a happy effort I'd exerted in her living room a few days earlier not long after Jean told me she was pregnant. I was overjoyed. I insisted that Jean come home with me on Friday to share our news with the rest of the intentional family. I wanted her to see the reaction of the others

Jean made sure that I knew there was no doubt about the pregnancy being my doing. Yes, we'd played with Bob and Connie, but since Jean had come off the pill, she made him use a condom. We weren't particularly trying to get pregnant, but we weren't trying not to either.

After Jean told the other women, I was a forgotten entity. I wasn't even acknowledged as the sperm donor. Jean's condition had erupted from immaculate conception. While the women all talked at once with Jean as the great object of interest, I went and got myself a glass of white wine over ice, and a ginger ale for Jean.

Ross, Trish, and Kim came in the door from the patio. They'd walked over the path from next door. They set down a few things they were sharing for dinner, and the women stood and assessed the hen fest in the living room.

Trish turned to me with a smile and one question, "Jean?"

I smiled and nodded. She rushed into the fray squealing in delight that one of 'Dave's Harem' was pregnant. Kim was right behind her. Why do women's voices rise two octaves when they squeal about good news?

Ross and I bumped fists. He said, "I'm too young to be a grandfather."

"Not anymore."

My status with the women as 'sperm donor' was reestablished over dinner. The emphasis taken was that I had to shape up over the next seven months so I'd be the 'best father' EVER. I accepted that challenge, but didn't think I needed to change anything.

While Jean continued to be monopolized by the women over the weekend, I made a list of things that her pregnancy spawned in my thinking.

I wanted her to move to Florida, so she was with me more of the time, especially on our weekends. I didn't want her traveling back and forth lugging our child, diaper bags, and her own luggage everywhere, even in the corporate jet.

Jean needed to hire a replacement for herself for the Atlanta office. I couldn't think of any of the clerical staff that impressed me near as much as she did, so I suspected an outside hire. Maybe Meg could help with that. Jean would also have to give 'official' notice that she'd be taking a leave from her job. Of course, in my opinion, she could become a full-time mother, and never want for anything.

Names! We'd have to come up with a boy and girl's names for the infant. One of the first questions that people ask when they hear of your impending parenthood is, "Have you thought of a name?" I wanted to be able to state a name or two, and not sound wishy-washy with no name.

If I got Jean to move to Sarasota, what would happen to our condominium. I guessed that I'd keep living there alone three days a week unless I was making the rounds of the other offices.

I would have to talk to my lawyer. He'd laugh. I wanted to provide for Jean and our children, just as though we were married. The complicating factor was the distribution of my many assets across my wives and, in this case, fiancées.

Oh, I should 'marry' Jean. We'd have the same kind of ceremony that I did with Carol. We stayed legal as far as the state was concerned, but I made deep loving commitments to her. I hoped that Jean would do that. I wanted her to feel my love and commitment to her, and hence to our child.

Space! Good grief, how could I forget. I needed to arrange a room for Jean, and a separate nursery for our child. Tara's room was empty most of the time, and it did have an ensuite bath, but there was no attached space for a nursery. I pondered that question for a while with no immediate solution.

Later in the evening, I shared my list with Jean. She was eager to move to Sarasota, especially to be with me and everyone else that had joined our tribe. We skipped over solutions to a few of the other things on my list, such as baby names. I asked her about her expected future philosophy about her lifestyle post-delivery.

Jean said, "Just because I'm pregnant or have a child, doesn't mean I want to stop making love with the people I love. I love everyone in this clan that's seems to be growing around you, and most of them are in Sarasota. I want in, too. So, I don't plan to change anything other than for the time around my delivery while my body readjusts to carrying junior around and then expelling him or her.

Jean came in with me to the Sarasota office for work on Friday morning. She made a beeline for Alice, and the two of them squealed around for bit about Jean's new 'condition', and then they got to work.

The Friday evening crowd gathered at the house as usual. We had cocktails and dinner, and again Jean was the star of the evening. To my surprise, I heard her arranging to do a porn video with Crystal and Carol the next day. Apparently, Crystal had already gotten our friends Mitch and Bill lined up to be her partners in an M-M-F video. Being pregnant hadn't slowed Jean down a bit. Moreover, it'd be months before she started to show a baby bump.

At our evening gathering were the two newest members of the Crystal Blue Photography staff -- Dane Anders and Kent Savage. Carol whispered to me, "We didn't fuck around in the office today, so they're primed and ready to fire."

Both young men were handsome and fit, although both wore thick glasses that gave them a nerdy kind of look.

I laughed, and I could tell that she had designs on both of them for later in the evening. It was nice to fraternize with the people you worked with. I learned that Kent, for one, would also be at the videoing of Jean the next day. He was expanding his skills into the videography end of things, and not just on the artsy editing end.

I did hear about the latest video the two young men were chewing on that had come from Matt Volpetti. A couple in Minneapolis had submitted a film they made with two of their friends. The foursome consisted of two hot men and two hotter women, but the choreography of their fuck session, and the video angles were classified as 'weird', 'amateurish', and 'difficult to correct'. Kent was using a feature on one of his editing program that would let him capture only part of the screen, yet keep the video rolling. This corrected partially for some of the bad angles and sloppy photography.

Kent said, "With Jean, tomorrow, I want to see how it's done right the first time. I know that the video we get to work with from 'inside' CBP doesn't require a lot of corrections, only a blending of what the various cameras capture into a coherent whole that reflects what actually happened in the scene. It's much less work."

Saturday, while Jean was getting fucked royally by two guys in the boudoir that Crystal and Carol had created in their studio, I went for a long session at the dojo. I chuckled at the casualness with which we treated each other's hobbies, particularly hers that day. My last words to her were, "Have fun!"

I had been practicing my 112-step kata, and thought I nailed it when asked to lead the class in the exercise. I was also asked to critique two new orange belt students in their simpler kata, while Deke looked on and then added a couple of constructive comments to the ones I made.

I rejoined the yellow belts for some sparring. In theory, the sparring used various positions from our katas. While the positions were there to use, in an actually altercation, you didn't have to think about which position to call forth, it had to instantly be there at the ready. I was still in the, 'Oh, I think I'll use position 57 for this part of my match'. Every time that I did that, I ended up on my back, often decked by some over eager fourteen-year-old.

Russ watched me spar for a while, and made some pointers. We then did our bows of respect to each other, and I prepared to head home.

Russ came into the locker room. "Dave, I think you're ready to move up a belt. Your kata today was the best I've seen from any of the blue belts, and your sparring is up to speed. Further, I think you have the right attitude about all of this. I won't say 'when', but sometime in the near future you'll be called forward to accept your blue belt."

I stood and bowed to him. "Thank you, sir. See you later... when you show up to fuck my wife?"

He laughed and left the room.

* * * * *

About a month after Jean's announcement, I was in Atlanta working in the headquarters of Cyber Solutions. We'd made another acquisition in Arizona, and I was digesting how CS would accommodate the parts of that into what we already had. I was also looking at two other M&A targets. Atop that, I had to host, emcee, and be brilliant on the podium at a board meeting in another month when we'd report our quarterly earnings, growth potential, and several other major statistics upon which our stock price and security analyst recommendations depended. Some felt the company was over capitalized, but all our analyst recommendations were still 'Buy'.

At the end of the day, I headed to the condo in the limo. Jean had left work an hour earlier. When I got to her condominium and went in, I got my passionate greeting with hugs and kisses. We refrained from that stuff in the office, but we did dispense little touches or winks or air kisses or looks of love.

I put my overnight case down, and took off my blazer. I glanced at the dining table and saw that there was a third place-setting. Jean was in the kitchen, so I go her attention and pointed at the table. "A guest?"

"Yes. You're going to be exploring the chemistry with my replacement. She's very nice, looks kind of like me, and her name is Barbie Harper. She's twenty-five, has a BA from Auburn, and coming off a job where the fit wasn't too good. Ask her about it; she's open about the situation it appears."

"And what makes you think that she'll work out as my AA?"

"I put your profile up on Tinder along with a description of the job. I didn't specifically identify you, but I put up there about your sexual proclivities and marital situation, so to speak. As for the job, I wrote a very complete specification for the job. I made it clear that the posting was for both the job and a relationship. I also made it clear that both were tough work but that there were many benefits."

"And she was one of the applicants?"

Jean laughed, "She was the ONLY qualifying applicant. I had some flaky inquiries, but she took the whole thing seriously and as I intended. I spent two hours interviewing her. I'm convinced she's the girl for you -- for us. Moreover, she actually lives just outside the city."

Just then there was a knock on the door. I stood and Jean scurried to the door. She opened it and a very chic and sharply dressed, mid-twenties, blonde stood there with a purse in her hand. She looked nervous despite her gorgeous appearance. She was a doll -- a Barbie doll. If she'd been at the office, I would have understood the business 'look', but this was a dinner interview. Very unusual. I had to not take her for granted, nor make assumptions about her motivations.

Jean introduced us and then magically produced a glass of wine for Barbie. I sipped mine. Her manners were grade 'A'. I offered Barbie a seat. Jean made herself scarce to the kitchen, probably intentionally.

Barbie sat somewhat stiffly on one end of the sofa a few feet from me. I asked, "Why this job as the AA to the CEO of a growing business? What appeals to you about the job description?"

She took a large sip of her wine, and then responded. "I want to get into the executive suite. I'm twenty-six, so most would say that I'm too young. I have little experience to qualify me for any post that would be at that elevation. BUT what I can do is be a fabulous assistant. I just did that for four years, but... well, there was a bad experience so I had to leave that job. I still want the same things."

"Tell me about the situation, please."

"I told Jean. My boss, the EVP of a manufacturing company, and I were having an affair. His wife hired a PI and that guy got the goods on her husband and his infidelity. I was politely asked to leave by the CEO. I was impolitely threatened with murder by the wife if she ever saw me again. The man got taken to the cleaners by his now ex-wife. The whole thing ended very badly. I never want to be back in Macon, Georgia, if I can help it." She rolled her eyes. "I made some very bad judgments and I learned a lot in the process."

"And you think this will be different?"

"Maybe. I could tell from the posting on Tinder that you were the CEO that the job was for. I did a lot of research about your family status to confirm what I'd read or heard. Jean confirmed what I discerned between the lines. Everything about you is very open -- there are no hidden relationships. Well, you have the relationships, but everybody knows about them and doesn't care. They're even in national magazines."

"Oh, we care. We want our loved ones to be having a good experience with whomever they are with or whatever they do."

Barbie nodded. "I never want to be in a clandestine relationship. Were you and I to get in one, I don't want to have to hide it from your... wives, or anybody. Jean briefly told me about being one of your fiancées, too."

"What about working for someone that has their reputation and all those facts out in the public? Many people vilify me and my lifestyle."

Barbie shrugged. "I'm glad that you nuked the Satanic Virus, but I think the press should leave your personal life alone. Working for you would be a dream. You're dealing, I presume, with all the kinds of issues in the corporate world that I want to work on: mergers and acquisitions, human resource deployment, starting a manufacturing operation, and implementing major ideas that touch hundreds or thousands or millions... you're doing it all, and I can help."

"What was your major and how did that help you with that EVP's job?"

"I was a business major. That helped me with just about all of my job as the AA. The company bought three other companies while I was there, and that was the responsibility of the man I worked for. I was the person really responsible for the due diligence examination of those companies. I mean I had lots of help from finance, HR, legal, and manufacturing, but I had to pull it all together so it made sense."

"So, you collated everything?" I was teasing, but I wanted to see what she did with the slight.

She said in a firm tone, "Much more than that. In two cases, my research and recommendations caused a re-evaluation of the purchase deal and price. I personally saved the company millions and ensured they bought exactly what they thought they were. In one case, I was the one that led the presentation to the board and to the executive committee."

Jean came up to us, "Dinner is served."

We had a very cordial dinner. Some of the conversation was about Jean's pregnancy, and her continued availability to help a newbie taking over her position as my AA and my second in Atlanta.

Towards the end of dinner, Barbie created a long, awkward silence with one question. She'd turned to Jean and asked, "Will you continue to make adult videos in the future?" The tone was cordial and not at all challenging, just full of curiosity.

I instantly knew that Jean had not covered this aspect of her career. I assumed I was about to get a similar question.

Jean answered in a relaxed way, "In moving to Sarasota, I'll be living with the director-producer of the videos, so probably yes. I know I achieved some notoriety with my previous videos. I'd like to do more and keep the name J.M. in people's minds. I filmed a video only two or three weeks ago."

I added, "Crystal and Carol, my two wives, are the producers. They make quality videos and also do contract editing of adult videos."

Barbie smiled, "And you have done many 'private porn' videos in addition to the fewer number that ended up on the Internet?"

I nodded, "I have, and I've even lost count. Crystal's editor often makes a half-dozen or more videos from one videotaping session." I then decided to add a real taunt to the evening, "If you're ever interested in being 'on screen', we can easily arrange that."

Barbie smiled, "Actually, I am interested. When I learned that about Jean and you, I realized my own avocational desires. I think it'd be fun and daring, and I think of myself that way."

Jean put coffee on and even dimmed the lights. Her stereo came to life with a slow dreamy piece of music. She announced, "I think that some dancing is appropriate for this stage of the evening."

I could take a hint. I knew my role. I stood and took Barbie's hand and helped her stand. We moved into the open area of the living room and started to dance. Our initial separation distance collapsed almost immediately thanks to Barbie, and then we were kissing.

We kept up the pretense of dancing for that song and the next. By then, the kisses were boiling hot and our tongues were intimate.

Another pair of arms wrapped around Barbie, trapping her between Jean and me. Jean and I kissed over our guest's shoulder, and then we were both kissing Barbie. She thrilled on the experience, leaning into the two of us. There was no rejection. I turned her into Jean, as I laved on her ears and neck with more kisses.

Barbie turned back to me, and then I heard the long zipper on the back of her dress being drawn down by Jean. I could even sense the new looseness of the material as our bodies rubbed together.

I said to Barbie, "You have the job. In no way, is there any further requirement for you to do anything non-business related to either get the job or to keep it. Is that clear?"

Barbie smiled, "Crystal clear, to use a name important to you."

Barbie turned back to Jean, and suddenly Jean's top rose in the air and got tossed aside. Her bra followed seconds later, and then Barbie's entire dress just slid down her arms to a puddle on the floor. She was braless, a point I'd noticed when we shook hands, and had a great set of breasts.

As my hands found her globes, Barbie's hands rapidly started on the buttons of my shirt. I let her work, but felt such anticipation I hope that Jean didn't feel slighted.

I had to admit it, Jean had found a real vixen. I was captivated. There were kisses between each button.

Barbie peeled my shirt away, and kissed my chest. I wanted to kiss hers, but she beat me to it. I made the opportunity, sucking on her breasts as she threw her head back and pushed into me. Behind her, Jean had become nude. I briefly wondered if this was planned, but I think we were all of such a common mind that this felt so seamless.

I pulled Jean around so I could also kiss her and fondle her body. Barbie joined me and Jean became the object of our affection -- our growing passion.

Without anyone declaring a next step, we were in Jean's bedroom on the bed. Suddenly, I had two of the hottest women on the east coast making love to my erect cock. I'd had this done before, but never with someone so new to me. Barbie was an enthusiastic sex addict. I was already thinking about how she'd fit in with the crowd in Sarasota.

I wouldn't even have to slowly reveal to her what went on at our parties. She already knew. She was savvy, and she could read between the lines of the many articles out there about me and about my lifestyle. All I'd need to do is invite, and I was seeing no reason that she wouldn't want to come.