Adult Situations Ch. 69-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got me to the point where I was ready to cum and I didn't want to blast away that early in our lovemaking. I lifted her again and turned her around so that we could kiss. I lay her back and then got between her legs. I started eating some premium pussy, and she started cumming.

My fingers joined the loving assault I made on her small body, and soon she had another orgasm, and then another. I loved doing this to her. She seemed to like it, too, steering my mouth from tiny spot to tiny spot around her pussy.

Suddenly, she stopped me. She held my head, came forward and kissed me. She said, "We fuck now."

She came over me, spread her legs and positioned my hardness against her slit soaking wet with her own juices and my saliva. When I felt the head of my cock catch at the opening to her vagina, she stopped sliding me around her sex and then slowly descended, taking my entire shaft into her small body in one smooth stroke. She put her hands on my shoulders and we kissed, and then we both started to move.

Chapter 70 -- Kitty Kat

"I hear good. You walk behind me and answer questions I make." Kitty tried to sound like she was teasing, but I knew she was serious.

I didn't correct her English. "Depends on the question."

"No, you answer all my questions." She sounded insistent.

I shrugged and she started up the rise from US 11, a major highway, back onto the Appalachian Trail. In less than a mile we were away from civilization again.

Kitty said, "How you make love to two wives?"

I laughed, "As you found out, I like to eat pussy, even with cum in it, and I love to make love. In the right position, I can do both, but sometimes I love one and then the other. We take turns. They will also love each other, perhaps as I make love to one of them."

"What about your fiancées and when they are also with you?"

"Same answer. We're more likely to take turns in that case. Other women may also join us."

"So, you may have a lot of women around you wanting to make love with you?"

"Yes, but there may also other men there. We have a party each week so people can connect with people they like. You would be very popular." I teased.

"Is party same as orgy?"

"In a way, yes. Many people making love -- having sex -- together. We trade partners or just have multiple partners over the evening. The time is always great fun and full of romance for everybody. We try to make sure that everyone feels good after the night."

"Everybody must be very honky."

"I think you mean horny, and yes. We are very aroused. We will even put on an adult video to make us even more aroused. Some of the people at the parties have made those videos, often with others at the party."

"Adult video?"

"Pornography. Sex videos."

She repeated the word and I could tell she was laughing. She asked, "You do videos?"

"Yes. I helped Crystal and Carol with their photography and videography business."

"How you help? Why?"

"When they started, they had no money to pay a model or actor, so I filled in that role for free. They would get lady customers that wanted erotic photography or video to tease their husband or boyfriend. I would make a sex video with that woman as Crystal and Carol took a video. We called it 'private porn' because the videos were only for that couple. Later, it expanded into doing commercial pornography."

"So, you are on Internet fucking some women?"

"Yes. Wait a minute." As we walked, I took my cellphone and called up my browser and my bookmarks for my videos. I picked a video I'd done more recently with Molly. With my workload at Cyber Solutions I'd pretty well stopped, so the video was a few years old. It was one of the better ones because Molly was so orgasmic. I started the video and passed the phone to Kitty. She slowed down and then stopped, just standing in the middle of the 2,000-mile long trail watching porn. She had to hold her hand so the sun didn't reflect off the screen.

After five minutes, she passed the phone back. "I want to watch all this video later. The woman very pretty; you lucky guy. The photography is very good, as well. People taking pictures know how to capture scene in erotic manner." She thought a moment and asked, "How many videos you do?"

"Almost two hundred. The photographers for that video were Crystal and Carol, I recall -- my two wives."

"Do your wives do videos -- fuck men on videos?"

"Yes." We'd started walking again. We'd come to some extensive flat farm fields and were walking along the edges of one after the other at an aggressive pace. The ground was level and firm, so we were making good time over the distance."

"You not get jealous, right?"

"Right. I don't get jealous. The men are either friends of ours or they are muscular models that she gets from a local talent agency. A friend of ours runs a local modeling agency, and she now gets men and women from there, besides all our friends."

Kitty asked, "Does modeling agency handle only adult actor or does agency do other commercial work?"

"All kinds of stuff, not just pornography," I replied. "I think Julie -- the girl that heads up the agency -- said they have about 10,000 model cards from various men and women -- all ages, sizes, shapes, colors, and so on."

"So, she would take my model card and put me in her selection book?"

"Yes, and with our recommendations, probably move you up to the 'highly recommended' category. You are very pretty, so you'd become a star, I'm sure."

"I model in Russia. I also make adult video, as you call them. Boyfriend insist, so I accommodate him. We fuck in front of friends taking video. Later, he put version of what we did on Internet. He make some money. I get nothing. Video not done well, so nobody really watch."

I speculated, "Crystal would love to use you, I'm sure."

"Send her picture of me and ask her. Maybe you and me do video of us fucking tonight and send so she see me in action." She giggled and waved her hands around figuratively.

"I will recommend you." I paused and then stopped her with a tug on her backpack. "Kitty, I loved making love with you last night. I really like you. I guess your earlier life wasn't all that good, but I will do what I can to help you in this one." I then kissed her very tenderly, extending the kiss. I ended with a kiss on her forehead.

When we parted, Kitty just stood in the middle of the trail with her eyes shut. She'd just had a memorable moment.

I patted her rear end, and she started to walk again. I said, "I want to see the video that you appear in."

"I show you later. You see stinky boyfriend, too. He hit me many times -- have temper. Boyfriends before that do same. Too much vodka and I go hide until they sober."

I emphasized, "That won't happen with me or the friends I have -- male or female. We'll treat you like precious cargo." Kitty gave me a long look as though she were evaluating my veracity.

We walked a bit and I became aware that Kitty was crying. I could see her shoulders and head in the telltale signal of stifled sobs. I again stopped Kitty, and I wrapped my arms around her as best I could with our backpacks on. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair. After a few minutes, she gave a huge sigh, and then we started walking again. Her eyes were glassy with tears.

We were quiet and I left Kitty to her own thoughts. I allowed my mind to wander around. I kind of hoped that Kitty would have a place in my future. There was great evidence of Pennsylvania being a coal mining capital. I wondered what the world would look like without coal and petroleum products. I knew that civilization was destined to run out of the precious ore and fluid at some time. THAT would change a few things.

"HEY, Kitty, what did you do in Russia? You went to school but we got sidetracked about that area of your life?"

Kitty laughed, showing me her more natural state of mind had returned. "I do crazy things. I model as I said, mostly for magazine ads. I run flower shop for friend sometimes and she pay me. I work in dress store, too. I work part-time for a while in old age facility, but that hard to take. Nice people but they kept forgetting who I was or where they were. I helped write computer game and we sell that game for money. I teach some Russian to people that want to speak it. So, you see, just a mess of jobs, but I was young and not worried about future. Now, I different."

"Different, how?"

"I want steady job and permanent place to live instead of sleeping on friends' cots or floors. I need to become adult."

"You're how old?"

"I become thirty years old last month when I start the second leg of my hike."

"Oh, yes. You're stopping up ahead someplace."

"I have just enough money to take bus from trail to Stewart Airport in Newburgh, New York. I have open ticket to fly to Washington from there. I go back to work teaching Russian in private lessons. I making enough to live."

"Who are your students around Washington?"

"Some State Department people being assigned to my old country. A few high school students I also tutor. I have old car there, too and rent a room in old house. I finish up Appalachian Trial next year. Maybe I have more money saved up so don't have to do a fourth-year hike. I do something else fun."

I calculated that we had about a week before Kitty would disappear on me to her wishy-washy future. I wondered if I appeared that way to my friends. I had been very indeterminate about what came after Cyber Solutions and my hike. I think I knew enough to know that it wouldn't be corporate life.

As we walked, I composed a long text to Crystal. She already had one photograph of Kitty, and I promised her a 'naughty' one later that night. I did ask about her employment potential with Crystal Blue Photography or with Julie doing some modeling. I got a 'I'm busy' reply, which didn't surprise me.

Kitty and I pulled up that day after doing twenty-five miles. The flat farmland had helped us traverse more than usual. That was extraordinary. We both took a few minutes to write in our 'log books' on our cellphones about our adventures and sights that day. I took a few more pictures of her at our campsite.

Another older couple came along and announced their intention to also stay overnight at the shelter. There was a fresh water stream nearby that made this a popular place to stay.

We opted to put up our tent about a hundred feet from the shelter. We both wanted to engage in some more sex and staying inside the shelter would have frustrated that goal. I had the larger tent, so we used that.

We did share the fire for boiling some water for our freeze-dried foods for dinner. I resolved to try to find more restaurants along the way from there to the end of the trail. After dinner, I rinsed out some laundry in the creek, and hung it up to dry. We made to turn in early while the sun was still up.

I took some nude pictures of Kitty in the tent and sent a couple to Crystal. In one, she was mounted atop my body with a large grin.

Crystal responded about eight o'clock to my earlier text. 'I could use her, and since she might do videos, we could definitely work something out. Yes, one of the guest rooms is still open. Send her our way. Love you. Love her. Love the photos. Sleep well. C&C.'

I turned to Kitty. "I have an offer for you that I would really like you to think hard about."

Kitty looked puzzled. "I listen."

I want you to go to Sarasota, Florida, to my house. Crystal and Carol will take care of you and give you a paying job. If you are willing, they will make adult videos with you, too. I will be there in about two months, after I finish, or you can stay on the hike and finish with me. At the house, you will stay in one of my guest rooms."

"You have guest rooms? You have big house?"

"I do. I make some money in the computer network industry."

I added, "They can introduce you to Julie Wallace that runs the modeling agency, too. You can do that in your spare time. I told you about Crystal Blue Photography, but there are other jobs around, too. Crystal can help you assemble a model card for Julie's agency to use."

"What about my car and my small apartment in Washington?"

"If you like the situation after a few weeks, I will have you flown back to D.C. and we will collect your car and other things and bring them to Florida."

"Will I be expected to be a person at your Saturday orgies?"

"Absolutely, not. That is not a requirement, at all., but if you want, that fun is available for you. Talk to Crystal or Carol."

"I think about situation," Kitty said.

We made love twice before it got too dark to see. I'm not sure the older couple knew what we were doing, but I bet they could have guessed.

The next day, Kitty started off like the day before. She asked questions. "Dave, why you go on this long hike?"

"I wanted to do something I'd never done before and something that was physically demanding and especially awesome, not that I'd be in the news or anything like that, just that I'd know that very few people had done it.

"Also, I need a career change of some kind. I'm using this trip to get to know myself better and to think about what my 'next big thing' will be. So, this trip has been about some self-analysis and introspection.

"How about you, although I think I've figured out the answer."

Kitty smiled, "In Russia, I not person I like to be. When I try to change, people put me back in same box. I had to leave to find my new box, but not there yet. I, too, needed to think about life. I needed to prove to self that I could survive in new country where I know nobody. Knowing nobody was better than having people that I thought loved me, but who would then hurt me. I won't do that again.

"I heard about the Trail, and I knew that it'd be a challenge. I also saw a movie named Wild where a girl my age hiked a long trail along west coast of America. I heard about this Trail, so that became a life goal. If I could do that, I could walk the equivalent of the distance from my home in Moscow to Dublin, Ireland, and all the places in between. I could also become anything that I wanted."

We were quiet while we hiked up a steep slope. After we were on the ridge line, we could even walk side-by-side for a bit.

Kitty said, "About me, I confess some things now."

I nodded and gave a hand gesture for her to continue.

"I very much sexual. You would call me slut and cunt. I kind of stop, but urges are still there. So, big selling point to your offer is I there for your weekend parties. Also, I like you, and I guess we'd get to fuck sometimes."

"Oh, and that's true if that's what you want."

"It is. But I fuck your friends, too. Also, I did more than just one sex video. I have name Kitty Kat. I also do erotic dancing and I fuck customers for money. I give blowjobs, too. Place I work keep most of money and when I complain, I get beat up good and they keep my money. I stopped complaining, but eventually figured out how to leave country. I even get permanent visa from America."

I nodded, "That's too bad that they swindled you like that."

"I do something bad when I leave. I steal all the money owed me and leave without saying anything. Next day, I leave Moscow in jet to London, and then to Washington. I figure I could get job there."

I stated firmly, "All that doesn't change my offer to you. You should tell Crystal and Carol, however."

Kitty continued, "So, I think I find similar place to work, but where they treat me better. I don't find that. I live homeless for a short while. I need green card to work, but permanent visa help me get that, I think."

I stated, "We have some lawyer friends that can help you get that." I paused and asked, "Does Kitty Kat want to continue her career in porn?"

"Maybe. I would use different name and do something like change hair color and add tattoo. I like to leave question in minds of men I work for as to whether I am same girl. Their revenge scares me, even though the money I took was what was mine. I didn't even take all of it; only what was mine."

"You should definitely go to Florida and do what I propose. Tell all this to Crystal. I will tell her more tonight or sometime soon."

"You too nice to me. I think I love you."

"And I am becoming very fond of you, Kitten. I and my friends will take care of you. We will help you find the kind of life you want, even a new career. Believe me, I'm very sympathetic to your situation."

"You a rich man? I not want to be a leach on you."

"We'll figure out the answer. Yes, I've been lucky in terms of my wealth."

"How you make money?"

"Among other things I did, I solved a problem called the Satanic Virus."

Kitty jerked to a stop and I took two steps before I also stopped. She twirled around to look at me.

"YOU THAT MAN? REALLY?"

I nodded.

"You save world economy, even in Russia. Men in Russia who made that virus arrested and never seen again. They probably dead. Police make big deal of telling people, if you do things really bad, then really bad things happen to you. The men were stupid. They smart about making virus and dumb about putting in on Internet so it infect everybody. Russian economy hurt severely."

"Actually, they were very smart. It was a hard virus to detect, and then harder to neutralize it."

"I read about you in many newspapers and magazines, but I not recognize you. You famous."

"Not the reason that I've done anything in my life."

"I know. I know. But you big hero."

"My company made some money off of my reputation, I guess, but I didn't plan that as a result. I just wanted to get rid of the virus."

Kitty lit up even further, "YES! Many things coming back into my brain. I read story about you and wives and everyone. Yes, you big hero, and controversial because of lifestyle."

"All the publicity died down soon after. It took a while for me to live in peace again -- without the paparazzi chasing me down."

"Now, I definitely want to come and live with you and do what I can to learn at your feet. You are the wise sage and hero. I so lucky to meet you."

"Please don't become a submissive."

She laughed, "I can play that role really well. Some men that buy my body want me that way -- very submissive. What you want, Master?" She put her head down.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on let's start walking. I want to make Port Clinton. There are several motels there and it's going to rain again tonight. Let's be comfortable ... and alone ... and making love on a big bed.

Kitty grinned at me and set off on the trail with renewed energy. Over her shoulder, she said, "Yes, Master."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.

Kit & Dax Morrison -- private porn clients of CBP.

Brian & Beth Wolcott -- Trish & Crystal's parents. Farm equipment sales & middle school teacher.

Carol Grainger -- video editor for CBP

Jackie Turner -- private porn client of CBP

Maitlin Westlake -- private porn client of CBP

Steve & Julie Wallace -- client of Crystal + HVAC bux. & runs modeling agency

Wendy Wallace -- Steve's daughter. College freshman.

Lisa Wallace -- Steve's daughter. High school senior.

Derek Frost -- Wendy's BF. College sophomore.

Jade & Carl Dewherst -- bride and groom