Adult Situations Ch. 75-76

Story Info
A possible affair. Luck of the draw; sex by the numbers.
7.5k words
4.77
7.3k
4

Part 38 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 75 -- The Bed

I collected the third 'official' draw card late on my first night home. Madison was the lucky girl. She'd already been with Paul and my father, but she'd gone out of her way to clean up so she was pristine and desirable for me -- as if she wouldn't be in any condition.

I asked Madison where she wanted to go. Uncharacteristically for our geography, it had gotten quite chilly as the evening went on. As a hiker, I didn't think it was that bad, but I gave a choice of locales.

Madison said, "I want to make love to you in your big bed. We all saw it arrive and get assembled about three weeks ago. I think that's so cool. Can we?"

I led the adorable and deliciously naked twenty-year-old into the house and we went upstairs to the master bedroom suite. The group on patio had thinned out greatly in any case, even for a Saturday night. As we went down the hall to the master bedroom, I did notice that the guest rooms were all occupied, and pausing at the door of some, I could see one or two couples still being romantic in each. They'd left the door open -- always an invitation to join in or just watch.

At the door to my own renovated bedroom, I took in the scene on the bed. I chuckled to myself.

Crystal and Carol were with the new men that they'd found just before I headed off on my long hike.

Chet Carson had Crystal at the edge of the bed as he stood on the floor. The Sarasota Police Detective was holding her legs apart as she lay on her back with a pillow under her head looking up at him, and as he drove his engorged cock into my wife's wet little pussy. She was up on her elbows slightly watching the steady pumping of love into her body. I hadn't noticed before, but Chet was very well hung. I bet he was one of her favorites for sex and probably for porn videos.

Right next to them, Carol was riding Spence Spencer, Chet's buddy and wingman -- at least he was when the two men met the two girls when they were all on the prowl. Carol's breasts were displaying their ability to flip and flop around as she bounced on his body. I noted that she provided the bounce and that the bed only cushioned her downward slams onto the virile man.

Madison giggled next to me. "I haven't been with either of those men yet." I noticed the use of the word 'Yet'. She sounded eager.

I teased, "I can give you your drawing card back."

"Oh, God, no. I want you right now -- just what they're doing and anything else you can think of. I love you and I'm totally yours." She came in front of me, rubbed her breasts against my chest, and kissed me.

Madison was soon on her back and I was eating pussy that had just turned from being 'teenage pussy' to being 'young pussy' about a month or so earlier. Madison was immediately writhing in pleasure and stroking my head to indicate her joy at my rendering of pleasure to her.

Crystal and Carol gave me loving looks. Their lovers were a little more neutral, but knew they were on safe ground. We had the key discussion months earlier. I wondered how frequently they'd been coming to the house and seeing my wives.

The fact that we had three couples comfortably fucking in the big bed was a significant luxury I hadn't experienced before. We'd tried it in a king-size bed and that ended up with one couple leaving to go elsewhere. We had been elbows and knees and lots of bumping into each other to disturb our rhythms.

As I looked around, I decided that there was room for even one more couple with some scrunching together.

That thought must have been communicated through the psychic ether surrounding the house because two minutes later, Elynn and Jean came onto the bed and started to make out. They were quite romantic with each other, and I hadn't realized how tightly they'd bonded. They really did love each other.

What amazed me further, was that there was still room on the bed for yet another couple. I loved this bed. This would be a lot of fun. I did some basic math about the bed. It was about fifteen feet wide and over seven feet in length (head to toe). With four couples, each couple had just under four feet of space to themselves. A fifth couple would have shrunk that to three feet. Yes, we'd have lots of fun. I expected that my wives already had, although Crystal had been with me along the Appalachian Trail when it got delivered.

The benefit of being my third lover of the night was that I was able to give Madison a really long lovemaking session. I was not on edge, and so I could apply all sorts of techniques to our session and actually drive her crazy with lust and love.

As she rode me in the cowgirl, I commented to her, "You've grown in the chest. You weren't this big when I left." I cupped both of her breasts in my hands. She'd gone from a B to a solid C in bra size, I guessed.

She nodded. "Growth spurt -- seriously. I thought by eighteen I'd be done with that kind of stuff, except for what happened when I had babies sucking on my tits. Instead, I grew some more. In the past year, I'm an inch taller and my boobs definitely grew. More fun for everybody. Fun bags; that's what Cory calls them." She laughed at the name and shook her boobs at me.

"They're still pretty perky, in my humble opinion." I leaned forward and she brought her left breast to my mouth. I sucked on the nipple until she moaned and changed breasts. Not only did she grow, but there was a nice taste to her skin. I wondered what emollient she was using on her skin or whether this was her natural flavor.

My wives and boyfriends finished up next to Madison and me after a few minutes. They were not in sync, but everyone seemed happy. The four of them left to take a swim. Even though the evening air temperature was lower than usual, the pool water would be warm and so would the pool shower.

Madison and I carried on, and so did Jean and Elynn next to us. Madison was riding me at one point and came like a ton of bricks. She fell into my arms and we had an epic kiss. She then started right back up and repeated the previous ten minutes with another orgasm. Eventually, I joined her in our orgasmic heaven.

I ate out Madison as the others watched. We didn't snowball, but we shared some kisses with our mouths full of cum. I think she wasn't as empty as she thought.

Crystal and Carol came back to the bedroom naked and alone. I gave them a weak wave with my arms around Madison. They got into the bed and there were lots of shared kisses and then we all went to sleep.

I wasn't fully back on 'human time', apparently. I was still on 'hiker time', when I'd go to bed with the sun and wake up at sun rise. Moreover, for most of the hike the sun was setting about nine o'clock and rising around five-thirty, so I got eight hours in, although it wasn't always restful depending on terrain under my 'bed', weather, and the supposed proximity of bears or other critters.

I awoke at six the next morning. The sky outside was just starting to get lighter. Crystal was also on 'hiker time'. She was smiling at me. Madison was sleeping on her stomach next my other side. I gently rubbed her beautiful ass with one hand but that didn't disturb her at all.

Crystal and I made love, at least trying to be cognizant of the others in the bed. We didn't speak, we just had a nice gentle fuck that brought us each pleasure and an orgasm. We got up and went into the large shower room and cleaned up. I shaved, even though I'd shaved the previous afternoon. It felt good to not have a four- to six-day growth of facial hair to hack through.

I asked Crystal in the shower whether the ottoman was getting any use. She laughed and said, "Oh, yes! It sure has. Spence and Chet love to fuck us in here, and so do Russ and Deke."

That reminded me of the question that occurred to me the night before. I said to Crystal, "You four looked quite intimate last night. Anything I should be worried about?"

Crystal looked surprised at the question. She said, "Not on my account, but you'll have to ask Carol. She's never said anything, but she is comfortable with those two -- maybe too comfortable."

"Were you four together a lot while I was gone?"

She said, "I'll give you a couple of answers to that question since the answer is subjective. Answer one is yes, particularly right after you left for your trek. There was a lot of NRE or new relationship energy going on between the four of us. Every time that we got together, however, we made sure to swap partners at least once during a date.

"The second answer to that is not as often as Chet and Spence wanted. They would have wanted us every night 24/7. Carol agreed with me that we should limit things lest they get too serious -- or we get too serious. After our first couple of intensive weeks together, we tapered back to three nights a week, and then two, and now we're down to one, plus they are usually at our Saturday night soirees and try to be with us there."

I commented, "And then you flew north and spent a month with me as we finished the northern end of the Appalachian Trail."

"Yeah, that certainly stopped things on my account. I haven't had time to talk to Carol about what she did while we were together on the Trail. I'll find out today, but also ask her."

Crystal's unstated concern showed in her voice. I think she worried that Carol again spent too much time with the two men.

We went downstairs, had breakfast, and I went outside and for the first time in ages I practiced my katas on the back deck. I was very rusty. Crystal decided she'd do laps in the pool and then she worked on the Stairmaster machine that was in the far corner of the patio against the house.

One by one, the others in the house awoke and appeared. It was Sunday, so no one was rushing off to work. When I had that thought, I realized that I didn't have a job. I wondered whether I counted in the government unemployed statistics.

One thought occurred to me despite trying to keep my head clear in my katas. I finally went over and asked Crystal, "What prompted the trend to have sex anytime day or night that I saw some evidence in yesterday after we got to the house?"

Crystal laughed. "I wondered whether you'd ask. We women kind of started it. We were comparing notes out here on the patio one day without any guys around. I think it was Kim or Elynn that said that in the evenings, most of the guys were at best good for three lovemaking sessions. Heather said, 'But what if they did one or two earlier in the day, would they be able to do four or five sessions a day?'"

I said, "So, you changed?"

"Not right away. We experimented. This was only a month or so after you'd been gone. We picked guys we knew that were predictable, such as Cory, Mitch, William, Greg, Steve, and your dad. We targeted them, even luring them over to the house in the morning sometimes. The results were very satisfying. Each man we tried it with had at least one more lovemaking session a day when we were able to spread things out with them. They liked the results, too.

"Thus, we announced our findings one Saturday at dinner and then put the new policy into practice. I know you've seen us make love on weekend mornings, but now, even for those that work, you're apt to see us tuck in a morning session. You'll see more people coming by over the lunch hour, too, especially, since we're so close to downtown where some of us work."

I chuckled, "So, the oversexed women are happier because their getting more dick?"

Crystal gave a big grin. "You nailed it in one."

We high fived and I went back to my katas. I had to get back into the martial arts stuff.

The dojo was open for classes on Sunday afternoons. I joined a green belt class and was barely able to hang in with the pace of the class as Russ led us through the material that he wanted us to learn and master.

After class and all the bowing, I commented to him, "I felt pretty rough about all that."

He just nodded and said, "I could tell. You'll get your mojo back now that you can practice instead of hike."

I actually had more time to practice and to attend classes than before, so I resolved to put that on my to do list.

I no sooner got home from the dojo that afternoon than Stacy Landry came up to me and planted a knock-my-socks off kiss. I held her left hand and looked at the diamond rock on her hand that Paul had given her. I said, "Well, congratulations again. I know you'll be very happy with each other. I also take it from what I saw yesterday that you will stay in our lifestyle, at least for a little while."

Stacy laughed and rubbed her bare breasts against my chest. "For a long while, we hope."

"Where is your fiancé?"

"He and Kim went off to play a round of golf with your in-laws. They won't be back until dinner. In the meanwhile, I have this to present to you."

Stacy reached behind her bikini bottom and pulled out a three-by-five card like the others I'd been given that proved that she was '#4'.

"You daughter was '#3' last night," I said absent-mindedly.

"I know, and she wouldn't trade with me either, but if you're willing, I'd love to make love with you right now. Crystal told us while you at your martial arts practice that she told you about our experiments about how to get more orgasms and sex from you guys."

"She did," I smiled back at her. "And, so, by doing something now, in the middle of the afternoon, you and I are both doing a great service to cardholders five, six, seven, and eight, for later tonight. I rather like the whole idea, actually."

"If you can go that far, yes. I think I know who 'five' is, but not the others. Only Crystal has the master list. She recommended that I hang around to see if you'd be agreeable."

"I am very agreeable, as it turns out."

Stacy and I went inside the house rather than go on display on the patio. There was a small boat with two fishermen in it not too far off the seawall just then. We went to the media room so I could try out the new viewing beds in there.

Sure enough, there was a porn video playing on the big screen television -- Tara Skye having sex with some muscle-bound hunk. He was really pounding into her body at a rate that no one could sustain for long, but it looked good on film, and the editors made it look like the guy wasn't even out of breath.

Heather and a guy I didn't recognize were also fucking in the room. They were trying to match what was happening in the video, only it wasn't happening the same way. The guy was almost gasping for air.

Heather waved, "Dave! Hi. This is Mike. He's my new friend."

I graciously said, "Hi Mike. Take good care of Heather. I happen to love her a whole lot and want her to feel a lot of pleasure in life."

Mike grunted something unintelligible and kept pumping his cock into the small woman that lived with us.

Stacy and I took another recliner section on the comfortable day bed that had an orientation to watching the TV. Instead, we watched each other as we ramped each other up and then started to have intercourse.

Mike and Heather finished in a small display of fireworks that was mostly provided by Heather. They left for the pool shortly thereafter. I lusted after her body, too.

I spent the next half-hour pleasing Stacy, and in the process derived a lot of pleasure myself. We went out to the pool afterwards, as well. We were alone. I could see signs that others had recently been in the pool and used some towels, but there was no sign of Mike and Heather, or whoever the last swimmers were.

Stacy kissed me and traipsed off to parts unknown after that. I went to find my athletic shorts and t-shirt that I'd lost along the way somewhere. In the process, I ran into Heather. She was alone.

Heather pasted her naked body against mine. "I love you," she crooned up at me as I leaned down to kiss her.

"And I love you. What happened to Mike?"

"He left. He's not a keeper, only he doesn't know that yet. He's too focused on Mike and not enough on Heather, if you know what I mean. I thought he might make it."

"What'd you tell him about this place and the sex? He didn't seem shocked when Stacy and I started to fuck right next to you two."

"I told him that I lived in a 'free love' house, and that people were always having sex. I said he just had to not say anything, but that he could be a voyeur. When he saw Stacy's naked MILF body, he got longer, fatter, and harder inside me. He was sure thinking with his little head."

"But he's history?"

"Yeah. I won't go out with him again. I'll explain that my true love returned from a six-month journey that proved he loved me more than anybody else."

I grinned, "There's more than a little truth in that."

"I know. I wish we could fuck right now. I need you."

"We could."

"Oh, no. It'd throw off the whole system. I won't get you for three or four days yet. I have '#18' on my card. I can, however, kiss you like this and fluff you up for somebody else."

I suggested that rather than work each other up further, that we should get a glass of wine and just talk. She liked that, and I got to have a long discussion with her about her academic experience at the university and what would happen next.

I learned that in about six months she'd take what she referred to as the Preliminary MCAT test for the first time. She'd take the 'official' version of the test about six to nine months later as she made application to various medical schools. The MCAT was the Medical College Admissions Test. She'd be one of 85,000 sitting for the exam.

A few others started to show up for the cocktail hour, and since the weather remained nice, we kept the pre-dinner party outside.

When there was a critical mass of people around, I broached a subject that stood out to me as a glaring need for all of us. I had to go inside and get Crystal, Cory, and Elynn out of the kitchen; they were on dinner duty for the house that night.

After everyone was gathered around, I said, "I would like to hire a cook for the house -- someone that will be responsible for all the meals and cleanup so that none of us have to do that duty."

Chapter 76 -- Concern About Carol

Monday morning, I was up early again and so was the rest of the house. Crystal knew my plans and approved of them wholeheartedly.

As she and Carol started to leave for work, I took Carol's hand and held her back. "Stay with me for a bit. Crystal knows you're not going in to work right away this morning."

Carol suddenly looked worried. She was dressed in her usual short shorts, a nice top, and her flip-flops. The Crystal Blue Photography offices were ultra-casual. Everyone knew that the video editors had at least one fuck session in morning and one in the afternoon as they all worked editing the various porn films for CBP.

After the others were out of the room, Carol asked, "What's wrong?"

I just said, "Come with me. We're going to have a leisurely morning and chat." I guess my tone worried her further.

I'd already made two coffees to go, and carried those to my car as Carol followed. We drove to the Lido Beach, not all that far away, but definitely neutral territory for us to talk. I handed Carol her cup and we walked onto the beach, leaving our footwear in the car.

We'd made a few comments about the weather and how empty the beach was at that hour -- just the dedicated morning walkers taking their constitutionals.

After a long silence, Carol asked again, "Is something wrong?"

I said, "I don't know, you tell me."

After some more silence as we strolled along the waterline sipping our coffee, she said, "You're worried about me and Chet and Spence?"

"Should I be?"

Silence except for the squawking gulls soaring overhead.

Carol finally said, "I don't think so. A few weeks ago, I might have answered differently."

"Something changed?"