Adult Situations Ch. 77-78

Story Info
Sex by the numbers. Sex quiz. Help Wanted. Playing with fire.
7.7k words
4.76
6.7k
5
0

Part 39 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 77 -- The List and Other Surprises

"I feel like an automated fuck buddy of some kind -- a gigolo of some kind."

Crystal poked at my side. "Just keep fucking. It'll be over soon and then you can just start being more opportunistic."

"Okay, so who's next? Who's number nine?"

Carol also poked me as she dragged her naked breast up my bicep. "Can you name the ones you've done, by number?"

"I can," I stated proudly. "Number one was Crystal and Trish's mother, Beth. Number two was Darlene, three was Madison, four was Stacy -- Madison's mother, five was ... ummm, Jill, six was Deborah, seven was Wendy Wallace, and eight was my friend from the Appalachian Trail, Kitty Privalova. Now, I guess I'm ready for number nine."

"Okay, you are starting off this beautiful Saturday evening with a blindfold on. Several of us want to see if you can identify the mystery woman that will start by riding you once you start?"

Crystal produced a scarf from her wardrobe and wrapped my head in the material so that I couldn't see. Others nearby applauded. Some male said, "You should keep him that way all the time." There was great laughter.

I was again seated on the chaise that we'd been reclining on earlier. Crystal helped me to lie back, but I wasn't flat on my back. Of course, like most of the others, I was naked.

Suddenly, two chilly hands took hold of my cock and balls. Whoever it was started to gently fondle me, but the emphasis was obvious on getting me hard and aroused.

I was sucked into an equally cold mouth. I thought that my assigned woman had been holding a cold soda can in both hands, and then had taken in some of the liquid before ingesting my cock into her mouth. Yes, the temperature change was highly stimulating.

I had the feeling that the person delivering the blowjob was somewhat small. The cushion on the chaise hadn't deflected that much as she'd knelt on the bed. I also felt that her mouth wasn't all that large either, or her hands. She'd used both hands on my cock and had some left over.

I could suddenly feel some long tresses of hair drifting around my groin as I got blown. This girl had long hair. I guess I also thought that some of the older women had more experience with BJs than this female had, so I guessed she was part of the younger crowd.

I requested, "Move so that I can eat you, or let me move."

There was some whispering, and then my partner moved and rotated around as somebody else flattened out the chaise. I was nearly supine, and my mystery woman straddled my head and then continued her blowjob.

I poked around with my tongue as I first felt the smooth feminine thighs on either side of my head. I struck pay dirt right away, and even got a little girlish moan from my lover as my tongue swiped up the moist slit.

Some of my assumptions were validated. The girl was small, didn't weigh much, and then she swallowed my cock again. Fuck, I liked this.

Crystal said, "Any guesses you'd like to share?"

I speculated aloud, "Daisy? Is this Daisy?"

Crystal went, "Buzzzzzzz! Wrong answer. Keep trying."

"I tried to itemize the various spinners in the group. I tried again, "Lisa?"

"Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again."

My young lover moved around; I think intentionally remaining atop my body except for her legs. I felt her breasts on my midsection as she turned around. I heard a giggle. Suddenly, her hand held my stiff cock and rubbed the head of my cock through her hairy bush. I not only needed a spinner, I needed one with pubic hair -- or at least some of it.

I tried further, "Is Morgan back?" Morgan Hunter was a friend of Josh and Allison, was small, a spinner, and might be trying to fool me with some of her other theatrics. I couldn't recall the state of Morgan's pubic hair.

"Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again." This time it was Carol who pronounced my wrong answer from a few feet away.

I guessed Wendy, Heather, Heide, and even Lexi from towards the end of my long hike. The response was always the same: "Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again."

I tried a couple of names that occurred to me from having done 'private porn', but those were rejected, too. "Buzzzzzzz. Wrong! Try again."

I finally asked a crucial question, "Have I ever been in this pussy before?" I had a feeling that my wives and friends were being devious in some way.

After a few feminine laughs, Crystal said, "Good question. No, you never have been inside her before, but you should have been."

I was on a roll with one question. I tried to think who was on the doorstep of being in our group, only no one came to mind except for people I knew weren't in Sarasota that weekend.

I asked, "Is this person barely legal?"

That produced lots of giggles and laughter among the women. I heard a clear, "Yes."

I could only think of one possible candidate, and I'd only met the teenager once when she visited the house with her mother years earlier.

"Is this Tammy, Heather's sister?"

Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped from my head.

Crystal went, "TA DAH!" and gestured to the youthful looking teen riding my midsection and driving my cock inside of her as deep as she could. This young woman was hyper horny.

Tammy smiled at me and then we kissed.

Some of the people standing near the chaise watching us drifted away. Heather and Carol stayed.

Heather teased, "Tammy is my present to you. Of course, she wasn't hard to convince. She'd heard all my experiences, and wanted you on that basis alone."

"You still in high school?"

Tammy said, "Nope. Graduated last May. I'm at the university nearby. Freshman taking a business and pre-law course."

"Hmmmm. Prelaw?"

"Yeah. Heather becomes a doctor and gets sued for medical malpractice, and I keep her out of jail and bankruptcy. We're sisters." She thrust one fist into the air as a symbol of solidarity.

"Have you been coming to these parties?"

"This is my fourth. You were gone for the other three. I'm living on campus. I had to get out of the house. My mother, who you met, is stifling. Even now, I have to leave my cellphone at home so she can't track my whereabouts. She thinks I'm back in the dorm right now. Little Tammy is studying her little ass off. If she calls, Heather's phone rings with the call."

I chuckled, "She didn't like me or this place. It was too sexual, as I recall her comments"

Tammy snorted and ground her snug little cunt around on my groin. "Not sexual enough. I want to fuck all the time. I do have an upper-classman that I've taken a shine to, and we are very active. You know him."

"I do?"

"Sure. Harley Palmer. We met here and started as fuck buddies, but we're getting very affectionate and loving the last few weeks."

"Well, I think you chose well, and so did he."

Tammy said, "Less talking and more fucking and making out, please." We started making very long strokes into her small body. She'd rise up until I was just about to fall out of her love sheath, and then sink down on my cock again. I did fall out of her quim a couple of times, and she lunged, took hold of my shaft, and steered it right back inside her. She wanted me deep in her body.

Tammy and I completed our fuck about ten minutes later. She seemed enraptured by the event. She told me she loved me just like her sister and looked forward to being with me again and again in the future.

I pointed around the patio at the other couples and small groups that were engaged in sex and loving. "And what are your thoughts about all of that?"

"Oh, God, I love it. Heather tells me that you do, too. I have no desire to be exclusive with anybody right now, and I am just discovering how arousing and how much fun sex can be. I love older men -- like you, and so here I am. I hope that's okay."

"Oh, it's fine. Just don't change your expectations in that regard. Hey, what about Harley?"

She kissed my nose. "Not to worry. Harley may become an exception to all rules."

We went into the pool and then showered off the chlorine water. The two of us air dried at the patio bar. Ben Tabor came up to us and introduced himself to Tammy. She looked enthralled that the young man had singled her out, and she gladly went off with him.

A voice beside me said, "Hi. If that was Number Nine, I am your Number Ten."

I turned to a pretty brunette that I'd met only one before, very briefly -- even more briefly than Tammy.

"You're ..."

"I'm Ann Morrow. I'm not surprised you don't remember me. I was with Josh Kirby when we first met. I was also dressed, until later than evening, but I'm not sure you saw me then. That was a few weeks ago." She motioned with her hands down her svelte body. She was hard to ignore and turned me on in about a dozen different ways.

"And you're still here, so all the activity going on behind you has not made you run screaming into the street shouting about what a group of raging perverts we all are."

Ann laughed. "I guess that I'm one, too, then. I didn't believe this when Josh told me about it. I had to insist that I see it firsthand. That was about four months ago. I was then told you had gone off on a really long trip.

"How'd it even come up in the first place?" I asked.

Ann told me. "Josh and I had started dating casually, more as fuck buddies than anything serious. I'd had a Saturday night date that was totally lackluster, and I was horny as all fuck. I went over to Josh's apartment first thing on Sunday morning to get laid, only he was fucked out. I mean he didn't have an ounce of man goo anywhere in his body and his libido was down at absolute zero. I tried to blow him and didn't even get a response. I asked him where he'd been the night before."

"And he told you?"

"No, I had to pry it out of him. He just said he was at a party, but I took that narrow piece of data and worked on him. How many people were there? Did he fuck more than one of them? Did someone blow him there?

"And then I started more along the group theme. Did you see other people fucking? Were you also on exhibit? Was it an orgy of sorts? Did the label 'sex party' fit what went on? Josh was honest and finally opened up after I had a critical mass of information.

"I then announced to him that I wanted to go with him to the next party. That turned out to be two weeks later. I was so horny by then I thought I'd spontaneously combust at any second. I even jilled off at work and thought about seducing all the males I came in contact with.

"And you didn't like your first exposure, but he forced you to come back," I teased.

She laughed, "More the other way around. I just about threatened him with murder if he didn't keep bringing me back. He was also one of the beneficiaries of my emotions. Other nights of the week, I was fucking Josh until he finally had to call a halt because of physical exhaustion.

"By then, Crystal and I had become friends, and she told me I didn't need Josh to be my 'date'. I could just come on my own. I told him that he'd see me there one Saturday, and he was surprised my status with the group had changed. I should say, he was also pleased because it meant I'd been more widely accepted.

"From the get-go, every female I talked to told me about you, and in terms so glowing I felt sure I was being flamed. The comments were consistent and happened every time we got together. Thus, when the women started to draw for a slot to welcome you home, I put myself in the line-up. I want to be with you."

Ann and I kissed. "I won't argue the point. I can see that we'll be developing a nice long relationship, at least I hope so."

Ann presented me her 'official' number card with a large #10 on it along with the embossed seal. The seal was actually made by Crystal with the corporate seal that she got when she registered Crystal Blue Photography with the state as a business entity. I tucked the card in a cubby behind the bar and said, "Inside or outside?"

"I've become used to doing it out here. I love to go in the pool after the sex, and then repeat frequently." She grinned.

Ann and I had a startup much the same as Tammy and I did. I found I did prefer the taste of Ann's pussy to Tammy's by a small margin. My taste buds erupted with pleasure as she gushed fluids into my mouth. As a result, I stayed 'on site', so to speak, a lot longer. I ate and ate, helping Ann through three pretty strong orgasms before she stopped me from continuing. By the time I stopped the cunnilingus, I was covered in her pussy juice from my chest up. My hair was even dripping with her emissions, and looked as though I'd just gotten out of the pool. The air around us smelled of sex -- an aroma I prefer to any other.

Ann and I came together in a pretty explosive coupling. She liked me extracting completely from her body, and then plunging my entire shaft all the way into her.

We spent time in various positions as we sought the ones we preferred for our fuck. I think the spoon position kind of won out. We were both reclining, but we could kiss as I worked in and out of her body.

We worked up to the edge and then backed down about six times, and then I came, firing off volley after volley of cum into her body. Ann loved it, and pushed into me harder so she could feel my exploding cock. She was cumming at the same time and also gushing more fluids.

I didn't wait for Ann to suggest further action or a dip in the pool. I slid down the chaise we were on, and then brought my mouth right to her fuzzy sex area. She was really wet with sex juices and her aroma, and not clean shaven. I surged into her pussy with my mouth and tongue and started to lick up the cum as it started to leak from her.

Ann was startled. "Oh ... David ... you're eating me ... and I'm leaking out your cum ... and other cum ... and all my juices from when I've spasmed."

I just kind of nodded and kept eating and licking. She was divine.

I asked Ann whether she wanted to snowball. I had to explain the term and activity to her. She then nodded enthusiastically.

After that, I'd collect some of the splooge from her sodden cunt, and then we'd make out for five minutes, trading the viscous fluid back and forth until our saliva gradual erased any trace of the original substance. Ann loved it.

Ann said, "Oh, goody. I have a new sex trick. I love sex tricks."

I teased, "Well, I hope I used enough tricks on your tonight."

Ann whispered, "I'm not sure that I've ever been so satisfied at the end of an evening. Thank you. I hope we do this a lot more."

For that matter, I did, too.

Ann and I cuddled on the chaise and played the role of voyeurs with the other couples around us. It was later in the evening, and the group had thinned out a bit.

Ann asked, "What are you going to do now that your hike is completed? Everyone talked about how one of your goals was to decide on the next direction in your life."

"There are a couple of things on my list now. The major one is that I want to teach college, at least if somebody will have me. Next week, I plan to start making visits to various schools that have technology programs and that are within an hour's drive from here."

Ann said, "So, you'll probably visit the university campus up by the airport?"

"That's in the plan."

"I teach there and am on various faculty committees. I want you to be sure to see me when you come to campus, even set up an appointment so we don't miss each other. Do that before hand, so I can prepare. I may have an interesting proposition for you."

I was surprised, "Sure. This is great. I feel like I've found an 'in' right at the beginning of my new life."

"I think you have if you're willing to take a risk or two," Ann said. I could even see the wheels turning in her head.

"As you know, I've taken lots of risks in my various careers. I've been a little concerned that one or two of my past careers might be detrimental to my getting a job in academia."

Ann laughed, "You mean you making a couple of hundred pornographic videos? I can't imagine that'd be of concern to ANY of my co-faculty members." Ann's tone of voice was dripping in sarcasm; a point I took to mean that whatever she was thinking, it'd be a real uphill fight to even get me on campus, let alone in front of a group of highly susceptible students.

I said, "Just to be clear, I'm a technology guy at heart -- computers and networks. I was a geek in high school and college and got fair grades."

Ann picked up my rhetoric, "And then Kim Stanley chose YOU to build Cyber Solutions from a tiny little operation into the giant that it is today. You are a builder of large organizations, and I think we need you. You also have drawing power, and yes, your background in adult videos is part of that, but so is your resolution of the Satanic Virus a few years back. Oh, and then there's the fact that you have made close to a billion dollars between the IPO of Cyber Solutions and the attendant stock rise and splits."

I chuckled, "The trustees would probably like me to build them a new campus someplace?"

"That wouldn't hurt. I was thinking of a little less than that, but not too much less."

"Such as?"

"We need an engineering building." She paused and said, "Fuck all. We need an engineering program."

Chapter 78 -- Help Wanted

HELP WANTED: HOUSEKEEPER AND COOK. Large, unique, and diverse professional family seeks housekeeper and cook in order to focus the things that are more important to each member. Live-in possible. Salary and benefits generous.

Elsa Dahlvig sat primly in my living room for her interview. She was the fifth of five people that applied for the job of housekeeper and cook through the newspaper's anonymous email box. Elsa appeared to be about forty, single mother, and very Swedish. She'd explained that her parents migrated to America when she was six years old, and so she bridged the two cultures.

"Tell me your experience, Elsa." I was trying to be cordial. Elsa was a Swedish knockout. Why she wasn't a movie star mystified me. I would give her the job on looks alone, but I knew there had to be a more reasonable rationale, otherwise I'd get a ration of shit from everyone else whose burden she was supposed to lighten.

Elsa spoke carefully, "I did not attend a full college. I took a two-year abbreviated program in the hospitality industry. I worked for a now defunct and very exclusive club on Longboat Key called The Colony. After several years, I actually ran the housekeeping operation and the two restaurants. That also meant, that I had to fill in when we were short staff in either of those activities for our guests or the full-time patrons. I have done everything I can think of in terms of housekeeping, and that was to rigorous standards of cleanliness and crispness.

"In terms of cooking, I have done nutritional menu planning, bulk ordering of food products, cooking, serving, and everything else you could think of. Again, the standards were exceptionally high. Our clientele was used to four- and five-star accommodations and dining wherever they traveled, so that was our baseline. We always tried to go a step or two beyond that boundary."

I said, "References?"

Elsa bent to her portfolio case and passed me a folder. "There are copies of ten letters of reference in there. Each one has the contact information, so that you can confirm they are legitimate. You may even know one or two of them, since they are important members of the Sarasota arts community. None of them are shills. You should know that I am intensely honest."

I took a deep breath. "Elsa, I want to offer you the job. Your qualifications and experience are far superior to any of the other applicants. However, before we talk the details of our offer, I would like to tell you a little more about the three adjacent homes where you will be working and the people in them or that are part of our intentional family."