Adult Situations Ch. 79-80

Story Info
Entering academia. A-spot orgasms. Shocked daughter.
8k words
4.81
7.6k
4

Part 40 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 79 -- A University Proposal

"Provost Palmer, this is Dave Toller; the man I've been telling you about."

I shook hands with the much older man. He was obviously sizing me up against what criteria I'd never know.

Ann Morrow gestured to the seats at the conference table in the university provost's office. She set the tone for the meeting. "Just so we're all on the same page, let me begin.

"David Toller wants to make a major shift in careers. He's resigned his CEO role at Cyber Solutions, and now would like to teach, do research, and take on various challenges in academia. As you know, Dean Palmer, I have had aspirations for this university regarding our STEM curricula that have remained unfulfilled for years. I see Mr. Toller's arrival as a chance to make some of those happen. Of course, we need your approval as well as that from a few other key stakeholders."

Provost Palmer said, "Why not just take this to the curriculum committee?"

"Because there is nothing like what I want to have happen anywhere on campus. I am concerned that committee doesn't have the skill to judge what we propose. This is not a linear extension of something we're already doing. This is a large change and shift. This would make us a true university. We would almost be establishing a whole second university inside this one. This isn't about one or two courses; this is about a new college, new departments, many new courses, and many new faculty members."

"Say more."

"I want Mr. Toller to start a College of Engineering, with an emphasis on computer and network engineering, his long suit educationally and experientially. He agrees, of course."

"And other faculty?"

"We'd need to hire them."

"And the money to do this?" the Provost probed. I learned later that he just wanted to us talk about it. He already knew some details from Ann.

I spoke up, "All the money would come from me, sir.

Ann said, "I've worked through various numbers with Mr. Toller. He would fund the building of a large engineering building that could also be used for STEM-type classes -- that's his restriction on the use of the building. He'd also guarantee the academic salaries of the teaching staff we hire, as well as any technical or administrative aides, for the next twelve years. After that, they become the responsibility of the university, although he plans to leave an endowment. By then, if the numbers we have are close to plan, that segment of the students will have that part of the college in the black financially. In fact, we'll be in the black after the first year if our expectations on attendance are met."

The provost asked, "And you think you can find the talent to teach here?"

Ann and I answered in unison, "Yes, without doubt."

"Then what do I have to do?"

"On behalf of the university, the trustees, and the other faculty, you need to accept this proposal. Here's the letter we'd like you to issue after you have the others on our side on this."

"Do you think the other faculty will back this?"

"We do; at least about two-thirds of them. I did a bit of survey." Ann spoke crisply.

"I'll handle the trustees. Yes, this is good for the university, the state, and the community. I'll be back to you soon. We have a trustee's meeting on Thursday."

"We know. That's why we got on your calendar today."

I spoke up, "Provost Palmer, I want to remind you that some of my detractors may put significant weight on some avocations I've had as well as my lifestyle. Is that a concern?"

Palmer laughed and shook his head. "Mr. Toller, I know about your career in pornography and also about your ... complicated family arrangements. Those pale in comparison to the good that you and your money will do for this institution, and THAT is my concern. The other points are YOUR concern, and not mine or the university's." He was still laughing. I guessed that money still talked.

Ann led me back across the campus quad from the administration building to where her office was. She was happy. Ann taught sociology and anthropology, and had found a way to relate all her courses to the community and even the corporate world.

As we walked, Ann said, "I want to convince you to speak at my senior-level class next week. I will also open up the class to my other students and grad students so they can see you, too. The subject would mostly be the crazy lifestyle you and your friends have."

"You're kind of in it, too," I protested.

"Yeah, but you're especially articulate about it. I'll email you a list of questions we can use to get the class discussion started. Right now, I have something else on my mind."

"Oh, what's that?" I asked naively.

"I am so hyped up on what just happened with the provost, that I need you to fuck me clear into next year. Come on. Faculty offices have locks on their doors for a reason."

"Errr, is that really a good idea? I mean, you could come to the house tonight and we could ..."

Ann gave me a glaring look. "I'm horny right NOW ... and I'll be horny LATER. I want to get fucked NOW ... and LATER, not just later."

"What if you get caught?"

"Unlikely. I've done this a couple of times before. Some of my friends on the faculty have done this, too. Locked doors are respected. Besides, I may even have some leverage with the ethics committee; I fucked the head of it a few months ago in his office."

Ten minutes later, I was balls deep in Professor Ann Morrow as she lay back on her desk with her legs in the air. We were both naked. Her second story window looked out over the campus quad, but no one could really see in without a ladder. I'd double-checked to be sure the door was locked. Ann was one hot teacher. Why didn't I have teachers like her when I was in college? Then again, maybe I did. I would have been too dumb to know.

I'd pull out of her pussy and then eat her for a few minutes and then we'd restart. She tasted like fine wine. We did that cycle a half-dozen times, and by then she'd puddled on her desk, and I know that I smelled like raw sex because I had her fluids all down my legs and around my groin and face. Also, by then, Ann had had a few orgasms and I was thinking about dumping my load in her on the next one.

I ramped up Ann yet again as she praised my complete lovemaking skill set. Her hips were moving in sync with mine, rising up as I jammed down into her body. She finally said, "Cumming again. Oh ... God ... YES!"

I came with her. It was my first orgasm of the day, and I guess I had a lot to give. I filled up Ann's little sweet pussy, splashing everything I had over her cervix at the top of each orgasmic stroke.

At the end, I fell over her body with my own and kissed her. I then stood and slowly extracted my overworked cock. I looked around for some help.

"Top right drawer," Ann said. "Bring the box."

I opened her desk drawer and found a box of tissues and a package of wet wipes. I cleaned off my own dick, and brought the rest to Ann. She blotted up the whole area around her body and desk, and then made a pad of tissues to keep in her undies. She hopped off the desk, and put her underpants on to hold her makeshift cum pad in place.

"Wow! That was fun. We'll do that, a lot." Ann sounded enthusiastic.

"I'm going to come home with you tonight. I want another shot at you, or maybe one of the other men if you get tied up. In case you couldn't tell, I'm one of your new horny friends. I love what you've created at your house."

Ann followed me home, although she said that she remembered the route because it led to so much happiness for her. I explained that I had to change and go to a karate class, and that she'd be on her own. She said that was no problem since she had her iPad and there was a pool. I left her stripping down to her birthday suit and looking for suntan lotion.

The dojo was quiet with only a few students around, so I got some nearly personal instruction from Russ. I guess that I'd hardened my body on the hike, because being tossed around by an expert didn't seem to bother me as much. After a little sparring, he led the class in a demonstration of various pressure points on the body that with little effort had great effect.

When I got home, still wearing my gi, I found Ann on the patio being fucked by Alan Bullock, my next-door neighbor and Tara's fiancé. I left them alone and strolled into the kitchen. Elsa was working on dinner. She was dicing some peppers and onions for a sumptuous dish.

"Everything all right?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Elsa grinned. "That couple out there have been going at it for over an hour -- since you left for your martial arts class. I am so horny that ... well, never mind. Just that this atmosphere around this house is really ... naughty."

I rattled off Shakespeare. "There's nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Oh, I think it's all good. I just want to participate ... especially with you."

I moved over and put both hands on her shoulders. "Elsa, we love you. You are a delight in every way in terms of what we see and know. You make our mouths water every meal. If you participate and then sour on one of us, me for instance, you'll leave and not one person, me especially, want that to happen. We want you here with us and we want you happy."

"How do I get a vote, then?" she said ruefully.

I shook my head. "I don't know. Surprise me some time, I guess. Please think through having a different relationship with one or all of us."

"Oh, I have," Elsa grinned. "Believe me, I have. Every day since I got here. I watched you all on my first night here."

I kissed her on the forehead and then went to change.

In my bedroom, I found Cory and Elynn fucking on my immense bed. I was surprised they were home from work so early for a Friday.

Cory said, "Just getting an early start on things."

When I came back downstairs in my shorts and a t-shirt, Tammy and Harley were fucking on one of the living room sofas. Well, they were coupled together and making out, but not moving very often.

Tammy waved me over and pulled me to her so she could kiss me. "This is so satisfying. I'm ready for the weekend."

I knew she was referring to the sex, but I said, "Oh, really planning to get into your studying and topping off some of your courses?"

She laughed and just said, "Yeah. I'm doing the lab work right now." She visibly ground her cunt down on Harley who just moaned.

Harley said, "This is the hottest chick in the universe."

I strolled back through the kitchen. Elsa had removed her top. She had nice breasts with some modest droop that having a kid and time would produce. I knew she was Swedish and hot when I hired her; this just proved it.

I said, "Hey, I never asked about your kid. I remember that you have one, right?"

She smiled, "Yes. Her name is Eve. She's a college freshman at the university, so I don't need to worry about her living arrangements most of the time. She may even come by and visit tomorrow."

"Did you warn her about this place?" I gestured out the window to where Ann and Alan were cuddling together after their intercourse. Both were very naked and covered in a sheen of sexual sweat.

Elsa chuckled, "No. I want to see her reaction. I'm hoping there'll be some good stuff going on." She actually laughed. She added, "She's been the one shocking me since she became a teen. It's my turn to drop some shocking stuff on her for a change."

"I take it that you are a liberal thinking mother?"

"Haven't always been. I think I've changed in the few weeks that I've been here. I have always tried to expose Eve to life. We haven't traveled that much, but I did try to give her some multi-cultural experiences just in the state by going to the ceremonies of various ethnic groups. Her school did a good job on that front, too."

"So, the sex ...?"

"May be a shock to her. I guess that I'll be able to tell what kind of experiences she's had that she didn't tell me about. I certainly had my fair share that I didn't share with my parents by the time I was eighteen."

"Be sure to introduce us. If you need us to clean up our act in some way, please also tell me. I'll put up some kind of signals or flags for the others so they know that certain activities are to curtailed."

Else continued to smirk, "Wouldn't think of it." She shook her breasts at me, too.

The Friday evening dinner consisted of fish tacos. Elsa said that she loved Mexican cuisine and was always willing to prepare a dish of some kind for us based on that style of cooking. This meal was more 'routine' but we all went back for more. There were no leftovers, I noticed.

After dinner, I noticed that Crystal was the one that sought out Spence for a connection and some initial loving.

I caught Carol before she'd found a partner. "Why don't you collect Chet and initiate a foursome with Crystal and Spence? I like seeing the men's reaction to the two of you, as well as each of you."

Carol gave me a playful shove. "Are you trying to get rid of me? Do you want me to fall deeply in love with those two men -- again?" Her tone was somewhere between serious and playful.

I kissed my second wife. "No. I'm giving you the opportunity to explore with men I know you like, and I'm teasing myself by knowing that your connections with these men is riskier for me than normal."

Carol teased, "Watch me." Her tone was challenging. She made a beeline for Chet, who was just getting up from the table. I could see his face but not hers, and he lit up like a Christmas tree at whatever she said to him; obviously an offer for wanton sex."

Carol staked out the chaise next to Spence and Crystal, and Chet joined her. They didn't waste too much time with clothing on, such as it was. They were nude and making out in a few seconds, and I got that surge in my gut watching my two wives fondling the men's cocks and making out with them.

Some feminine arms came around my body from behind. I could feel the erect nipples of two breasts teasing the skin on my back. I turned and immediately took both breasts in my hands as I kissed Elsa.

When we came up for air, I told her, "Please don't leave. You should know that I have no will power when it comes to beautiful women -- and you are truly beautiful."

Elsa shook her head and looked away, "I'm just average."

"Like hell you are," I insisted. I kissed her. "You are hotness personified. I would like to show you what loving is all about."

"I can't wait. I've teased myself for weeks now, and I can't wait any longer. I know the rules or whatever you call them. I even talked to Crystal and Carol separately about them: compersion, no jealousy, no exclusivity, sharing, loving, open mindedness, nonjudgmental, non-possessiveness, and a few other things. I think I got it all. I asked a lot of questions and got great answers. I believe. I like it all. Please make love with me."

Elsa put her arms around my neck and rubbed her breasts around my chest. She was naked, and I could also feel her sparce blonde bush against my thighs and hip area.

I told her, "If I make love with you in public, everybody here will know that you are initiated and fair game. You'll get hit on frequently. You can always say 'No', but it's more fun to say 'Yes'." Do you want to be here or inside with some degree of privacy?"

"I want to be 'fair game', as you call it. I want to play with all the others in this group -- men and women. I like everyone. I want to do some kinky things. I'm not into BDSM stuff, but other than that, I think I can pull my own weight. I used to be pretty good at blowjobs, although I'm a little out of practice."

"Do you like to be eaten?"

"Oh, God," she shuddered. "Try me, please. Yes."

As I seated Elsa on one of poolside chaises, I saw many of the others watching us with smiles. We had a new player in our midst.

I didn't give Elsa a chance to control our mating. After she sat, I tossed a folded towel on the patio concrete and then knelt in front of her and gently pulled her legs apart. She had a pretty pussy, that was more open and exposed than what Cory called a 'coin slot' pussy. Elsa had engorged labia minora, and they were hanging down just waiting for my arrival.

I bent down and sucked those flaps of skin into my mouth and ran my tongue over them. Elsa moaned. She tasted as good as the five-star meals that she prepared for us. She also rated the 'juicy' label from me because she was so well lubricated. The more I ate and sucked in those juices, the more there were to deal with. I like that about women I loved.

I added two fingers and curled them so they were stroking Elsa's G-spot. Along with my external approach to her, she started to soar really high. Somewhere in the stratosphere she orgasmed, and her knees slammed together around my head. I withstood the head snap.

I kept massaging her pussy with fingers and mouth. I added another finger to my two, and then even added my fourth. Her whole genital region seemed so resilient and ready to have me do anything to her, that I decided to do something I'd seen the women do to each other, and read about but hadn't tried.

I tucked my thumb into my palm, folded my hand, and then twisted my entire hand back and forth as I pushed into Elsa's pussy. She was super-lubricated, and without much effort my whole hand slipped inside her. All I could see was my wrist but I could feel her warmth surrounding my hand.

"Oh, God, what are you doing to me?" Elsa crooned. "I'm going to cum if you do that."

I'd already done it," I replied and then kissed her mons.

I extended my two longest fingers and searched for the area just in front of her cervix and a little higher up her body than her G-spot. This was supposedly an area called the A-spot, and was supposedly the most neglected erogenous zone on a woman.

Elsa jerked and writhed suddenly. "Oh, fuck. That feels REALLY good."

I started stroking, and Elsa's body started responding and writhing. I'd seen her have one climax under my auspices, but it seemed that she had started having one right after another, or even a continuous stream of them -- a surging and frothing stream loaded with passion and love.

After a few minutes of my teasing that small area inside her body, she started to gasp for air and arch her back, pushing harder into my hand. "I need more ... I can't get enough ... I love you ... I've never felt ... anything this arousing.

And then she exploded. "OH, GREAT HOLY FUCK, THIS IS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. AAAAAEEEEEOOOOO FUCK MEEEEE." Her scream of the expletives echoed around the neighborhood. I was sure we'd been heard, not just by those around us on the patio or in the house, but those that were using Ross's patio or Alan's, and then all the neighbors, and then perhaps those walking along Main Street in the city a mile or two away.

Elsa's body suddenly went completely limp. I looked at her and realized that I'd made her pass out with an intense orgasm. She was unconscious, but I could still see her chest moving as she breathed.

I quickly extracted my hand and then took her in my arms and cradled her body against me as I sought to revive her. She seemed fine, but just was in a deep sleep.

I kissed the pretty woman that was a few years older than me. Despite the age difference, she was a beautiful creature. I cupped her breasts and kissed her several times.

Elsa's eyes blinked open and she looked at me -- she studied me intensely, her brow even furrowing. She then relaxed and spoke, "I love you. You own me. What you just did to me was the best experience of my life. Now, I want you to make love to me."

I made sure she was firing on all cylinders and then we did make love on that chaise as the others around us watched.

Chapter 80 -- Breaking Ground

Eve Dahlvig was the quintessential Swedish blonde co-ed. She scored a few extra points on her mother because of her youth, apparent innocence, and her obvious enthusiasm for life. She had eyes that smiled, and a heart of gold.