Adult Situations Ch. 83-84

Story Info
Commitment rites. Online consummation. Wedding sex party 1.
7.8k words
4.75
5.1k
6
0

Part 42 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 83 -- Ceremony and Consummation

The music started at a loud volume from the small quartet of musicians sitting off to the side of the chairs that seated over a hundred people attending the commitment ceremony. As that happened, the audience stopped the conversations and started to focus on the pageantry my wives and fiancées had planned.

Crystal, Carol, and I walked out of the house arm-in-arm, passed in front of everyone nodding frequently as we caught someone's eye, and took up our places in front of Rob Buckman at the arbor. I was wearing my black tuxedo. Crystal and Carol were in their wedding dresses, in fact, I think they were the dresses they'd worn when I married them.

The arbor was decorated with several hundred little twinkling holiday lights, holly, red ribbons, and other festive regalia fit for the season. I also noted the partially hidden cameras that were capturing all of the service from multiple angles.

There was a shift in the music, and from behind the seated attendees Jean and her parents appeared. Opposite them were Elynn and her parents. They were all smiling. I felt pleased that Elynn's parents had at least decided to participate after all the crap they gave Elynn about choosing me and the crazy quilt-work of relationships we had in our clan.

I know that they were horrified about the arrangements and about learning that I was already doubly married, that their daughter was bisexual, and then that she was intimate with many other people that she also loved. The shock waves put me in the crosshairs of their weaponry, and I'm sure if they had actually brought a weapon, I'd be dead about then.

Instead, they suddenly learned that I had money, and not just some, but A LOT. I told Elynn to never tell them even an estimate, but when they realized who I was, the position I held at Cyber Solutions, and that I was 'donating' a huge building to the nearby university, they rapidly got religion. The Church of Dave was going to take care of Elynn and hopefully several million would spill over and take care of them. They never voiced that latter thought, but I could see the greed in their eyes.

Elynn and Jean, escorted by their parents, came to the arbor from opposite sides. The parents then turned and sat in their reserved seats in the front row.

Buckman made an invocation to the spirits of universal love to surround the gathering and to bless all the people in attendance at the celebration. He then stated the purpose of the gathering: to unite five people that deeply loved one another. He waxed eloquent about love, and the unusual nature of our union in that it transcended the imposed limitation of only two people. Rob clearly liked what we were doing.

Representing Crystal and Carol, I then read the vows I'd written with my wives to commit to Elynn and then Jean. Each of them, in turn, read the oaths they'd prepared to us and to each other. Buckman said a few more words, there was an extensive exchange of rings around our circle of five, and then we were done.

Buckman had us face our guests with me in the middle. The two women closest to me were Elynn and Jean, and then Crystal and Carol flanking them. A thousand pictures were taken, and the video cameras continued to record the event.

Everyone stood and applauded. There was a rush by about half the crowd for the two bars that had just opened. The others came and surrounded us. I got kissed by a lot of women, and so did my 'brides'. The caterers swept into the area with all the now empty seats, and suddenly there were over a dozen large round tables, each seating eight people. The tables were covered in table cloths, had beautiful place settings, a gift from us to each person attending, and a beautiful vase of holiday flowers in the center.

Elsa appeared in front of me. We kissed and she presented me with a glass of my cheap white wine over ice. She winked and left me to the rest of my fans. According to my doctor, the wine would heighten the effect of the cocktail of sex-enhancing drugs, vitamins, and supplements that I took shortly before the festivities started. I figured that I should be good for the rest of next year.

Crystal had told me not to plan anything after the meal. She had an agenda to be executed and I was a key player. We sat at the head table with Jean on one side of me and Crystal on the other; Elynn and Carol flanked us. Matthew had a special seat next to his mother. We hadn't used 'best men' or 'matrons of honor' this time around, so it was just the five of us.

A superb meal was served with multiple courses, but everything was light. I like lots of small dishes where you can sample various things. I'm sure that preference was not taken into account, but it worked out that way.

As the meal progressed, we did some of the cute things that go with other weddings. Here, they were all with a holiday flavor. Santa came and read a list of who was naughty and nice, and why, and got lots of laughs with all the inside information that mostly involved 'naughty'. Much of it was scandalous and sexual. I watched Elynn's parents and they seemed to be trying to ignore what was happening as best they could.

We did a garter toss and a bouquet toss, cut a large sheet cake with one groom and four brides on it, posed for dozens of photographs, and then got roasted by a few of our friends.

Dessert was served and I tanked up on wedding cake icing after a kind word to the cute waitress working the head table. We had coffee and then there were no further activities planned. My wives all frowned at my choice of food.

As the caterers cleared away the meal and cutlery, everyone stood and talked, but one by one, various guests left. Among them were Elynn's parents, who had a flight back to Louisville airport at five o'clock. I even got a hug and smooch on my cheek from Martha as she departed. Elynn just rolled her eyes.

Some of the group migrated next door to Ross's house where there was going to be a more casual swim party for the rest of the afternoon -- sans clothing. A few left for their homes or other activities, but we knew we'd see them later at the 'real' party that would start with a dinner of leftovers back on my patio.

Jean's parents eventually left, and then the five of us headed for our bedroom, under Crystal's leadership. She explained, "I liked that Carl and Jade had us video their consummation ceremony, so we're doing that, too. The videographers are Dane and Kent, plus our bedroom has been worked over with remote cameras. Temple and Troy are going to be helping out, too. This is the first time we've tried a few technology 'tricks' so be patient, but we are going to making our own 'private porn' video.

I wondered what she was trying to pull off, but I went with the flow. The women all seemed to know. I thought about how I'd better get used to being the odd-man-out in our fivesome. Plus, if Crystal was involved there was a scheme of some sort in progress that probably had a sexual tint to it..

Crystal, Carol, and I made love to Jean and Elynn. We all got naked as we made out, and then did what amounted to a consummation of our marriage between five women and a man. I managed to get each of my wives to orgasm under my auspices, and I think Carol and Crystal did, too, at least with Elynn and Jean.

Some type of victory was declared after nearly two hours of active fucking, sucking, blowing, eating, and anything else you could think of. The two videographers moved silently around us and never asked for a repeat of some action, or anything like that. They just documented what we were doing, and trying to get the best camera angles as they did.

After the exertions and tension of the earlier part of the day, several of us dozed. I got about a forty-minute nap in before I awoke with Carol still wrapped by my arms. I slipped away to our large bathroom and took a shower. Crystal joined me and we made out a little under the shower spray, but then decided to save the rest of our energy for later.

I dressed a little more formally that I usually did, especially prior to one of our sex parties. In this case, I had some Santa Claus red Bermuda shorts, and a white shirt, with a wide black belt. I put on my holiday outfit and went downstairs.

I found Matt Volpetti in our living room chatting with Heather, Eve, and Elsa. They were laughing and were relaxed. I joined the group. Matt was Crystal's primary connection into the rest of the adult entertainment industry for her porn videos.

Matt teased, "All fucked out for the day?"

I shook my head and shrugged, "Maybe for the next hour. I'll be good to go after that. We're all consummated, so the rest of the party can be our normal routine. By the way, thank you both for coming here for the ceremony."

He shook his head, "Show off." He turned to Eve and Elsa, "I was just trying to convince these two to make a video or two with Crystal. Heather was sort of helping. Moreover, Jean is one of my top money-makers, so I had to come and ... press the flesh, so to speak."

"She was just waking up after our post-coital nap when I left the bedroom. I'm sure she'd welcome your advances. She likes you."

Heather said, "We were next door for a couple of hours. There were lots of naked people in Ross's pool, and a few fucking along the sides to get a jump on things."

"Good. How're Trish and Clover doing?"

"She got naked and was breast-feeding her. I got to hold her and she locked onto one of my tits. I thought I'd go through the roof. Breast feeding is so sensual."

I chuckled, "I think it's supposed to make you want to have more kids in order to propagate the population. Of course, that was when there were only a million people on the planet and not eight billion."

"I still want to have a baby with you someday."

"Get your MD degree first. If you have a baby before that, it'll be ten times harder to finish. My doctor is a mother to three kids, but had them after she'd done her residency in family practice."

Matt made noises about swimming. I wanted to see what else was happening, so we all went outside. The first thing I saw when I went onto the patio was Meg, the HR director at Cyber Solutions, being pummeled in an energetic fuck by Russ Martin, my hunky martial arts instructor. I'd eat my hat if she wasn't enjoying this more than anything else that day. She was small and he was large. What a great combination. He had her stretched in several dimensions and she looked happy. She was also whispering her ration of dirty talk to the stud.

I did want to say hello to Meg, but left them alone for the time being. A few feet further along, Darlene was kind of dressed but fucking Cory. She had on her wedding clothes, except for her panties that lay on the ground. She was sitting in Cory's lap with her skirt pulled up from underneath her. A quick glance and you'd just think that with both of them clothed they were just being affectionate.

I knew better because I happen to see her positioning so that her bare pussy was exposed to his rampant cock as she moved into his lap. Now, nothing sexual showed, but they were both moving slowly to enhance their coupling. She was half turned so they could kiss.

She caught me looking at her. "Come find me later. Cory is so pleasing. I want you, too."

"Where's Greg?" I teased.

"He was fucking Lisa over on Ross's patio. It's more of a sex show over there. By the way, your sex show with your four wives was really inspirational. It got a lot of people fucking over at your father's home."

"Show? What do you mean?"

"You, Crystal, Carol, Elynn, and Jean were being broadcast live to a couple of the televisions sets at Ross's and downstairs at your house. Those of us that stayed got to watch you consummate or whatever it's called. We had a large crowd in his media room and in his living room, and you made everyone horny. Once you all fell asleep everyone went off to do their own thing."

"And you and Cory?"

"Oh, I fucked your father for a bit, and then decided to come over here with Cory. We couldn't wait, so we still have our clothes on."

"Well, don't let me stop you. Good orgasms are hard to cum by." I walked away chuckling at my own pun.

I headed next door to see what was going on. Darlene was right, there were a lot more people making love in the broad daylight over there.

A couple rushed up to me praising my wedding, and telling me how much they missed me. Noah and Charlotte Hall, my hiking friends, were delightfully naked. She plastered her body against mine and ground into me. Noah said, "She loves this environment. She's been with three men since the wedding." He was smiling.

"And you?"

"I watched, of course. An older woman named Kim took a liking to me. She understood me, too; so, she gave my head a good workout as we watched Char. That Kim also had me fucking some little teenager named Madison for a bit."

I chuckled, "She still plays that card, but she turned twenty a few months ago but still lays claim to being a teenager."

"I liked her."

I saw Mitch approach but stand back a bit. He nodded to me and then to Charlotte. I told her, "I think your adoring public wants you back." I turned her to Mitch and patted her backside.

Char headed off but said, "I hope we can fuck later. That'd be so cool to fuck the groom on his wedding day."

I next ran into Barbie Harper, the woman in Atlanta that had replaced Jean as my AA before I resigned as CEO. She was also deliciously naked and had a fresh hickey on one breast. We kissed and I drew a light circle around her new mark with my right index finger.

Barbie rolled her eyes. "I'd been teasing some guy named Steve Wallace all day, especially while we watched you fucking all your wives on TV. He was really worked up and wanted me. He just got a little over zealous when he was sucking on me and made a mark. It'll go away in a few days."

"And he was a good partner?"

"One of the best, but I sure hope you'll come back to Atlanta soon. I miss you. Everything is all business now. I can't even joke with the new guy. He has no sense of humor."

I jested, "Move down here. Work out of the Sarasota office. You can hang out around here all the time."

"Really?"

"Really. Just like that. You know Alice and Jean. Of course, Jean lives here with Matthew, but Alice is here most of the time. She also has a 'thing' for my father, so they fuck a lot, but she likes me, too."

"As soon as I get back there, I'm going to put in for a transfer. Are there positions here?"

"Talk to Alice and Meg. They'll create one that only you can fill. That'll help guarantee the transfer will go through. Get HR on your side -- that's Meg."

Barbie rolled her eyes, "She wants to move here, too. I'll tell you a secret because you should know. She's in love with you."

"And I love her, and that's not a secret. I love you, too."

"It is that she's interviewing for the open head of HR position at Knightsbridge Manufacturing."

"Wow! I'll have to talk to her about that."

"Play dumb and let her tell you. She wants to be here, too. I don't want her to know that I ratted her out."

"Thanks. I want both of you here."

"Can we make love?"

"Right now, sweetheart, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. If you watched the TV as you said, then you know why. Give me another hour and maybe I'll be revived somewhat by then."

"I'll come looking for you. Jean told me about all the increased sex at all times of the day so that the girls can get more sex with the men between the men's recovery periods. I like that idea."

"Don't you have a boyfriend in Atlanta?"

"Not really. I've had a few one-night stands, or maybe three-night stands, but I don't want to encourage them by having more. They'll get serious and I'm not, except with you and your friends here in Sarasota."

I greeted a few others on the patio with Barbie beside me. We held hands, and I know that made her day. I missed having her around.

We heard some applause and cheers from inside the house, and I speculated that there were some folks watching a sports game on television. I could also hear some music.

Barbie and I went into Ross's living room. The very large 65-inch television was in the room instead of the media room. On the TV was yours truly, rubbing his hard cock up and down Jean's pink slit. Beside us Elynn was getting eaten by Carol and Crystal who were taking turns.

The video was what we'd been doing a little over an hour earlier in my bedroom. I appreciated the effort, didn't mind the public nature of what had happened, but I didn't understand what had happened.

Barbie had the answer. She said, "I can tell you. Crystal had everyone at Crystal Blue Photography on call today. She and Carol were making love with you and the new wives, but Troy and Temple were receiving the streaming video and editing even as Dane and Kent were still filming. They also streamed the live video to the TVs, too, but the camera angles weren't always the best. So, we watched some raw footage from whatever camera Troy decided on.

After you guys all were finished for the time being, the four of them piled on the editing bandwagon. I think that what you're seeing is the edited version of what happened earlier. Do you care?"

"Only that I hope that the video is entertaining and arousing." I was laughing.

The group watching the TV gave a little cheer as I pulled out of Jean and plunged into Elynn's gaping vagina, right where Carol had been applying a large vibrating dildo only seconds earlier. The viewers liked the live action rather than the use of the toy.

Half the people in the room were in some kind of sexual act with whomever they were with. Deborah was riding my father positioned so they could both watch the TV; Molly was leaking Steve's cum where he'd recently shot a load into her; Wendy was on Ben's large cock; and Tracie Belle was on Don Witten's cock. Heide was next to them being eaten out by New York socialite Tinsley Whitney Peabody. The others were ignoring them or occasionally glancing at their progress. Everyone was sneaking glances at the television where the action was taking place.

I waved at the group and then led Barbie back outdoors. We walked next door to my house, and I ran into a naked Meg, as she headed to Ross's. She lit up and we kissed.

Barbie invited Meg to come along, so the three of us went inside my house. I headed towards the guest bedroom so we wouldn't awaken my FOUR WIVES. Just inside the house, I stripped off my own clothes so we were all nude, and then we started to cuddle as I felt my hardness returning as we stood just inside the patio door.

Chapter 84 -- Post-Wedding Party -- Part 1

Meg, Barbie, and I never made it to the guest bedroom. The media room was right there off to the side as we came in from the patio, and we turned in there. I joined in their nudity. My libido had kicked back in, too.

The television set was playing the video of my consummation of my 'marriage' to Elynn and Jean. I could tell this was an edited version. I hadn't paid particular attention to Kent or Dane as they videoed the five of us fucking up a hurricane of love and affection -- my intentional nuclear family.

Meg kissed me and said, "You are such a stud ... and also such a slut."

I retorted as I laughed, "Takes one to know one. S. L. U. T. means sexuality, loving, understanding, and tolerance -- that's me -- that's you -- that's all of us."

"Come and fuck me ... fuck Barbie. We love you, too. We can barely stand being away from you. The last eight months since you stopped making regular visits to Atlanta have been hell."

I picked up the small woman -- the director of HR for Cyber Solutions -- and brought her pussy directly over my mouth as I lay back on the recliner sofa. She moaned as my tongue made contact with her cunt and I started licking everywhere from her asshole to her clit. When we were positioned in a stable way, I'd add a couple of fingers when they weren't in the way of my licking up that luscious nectar.