Adult Situations Ch. 89-90

Story Info
Student enters larger group. Incest revealed. New friends.
7.9k words
4.76
7.6k
6
0

Part 45 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 89 -- Margit

I asked Harley to escort Margit around the patios at my house and my father's and introduce her to everyone. I told her there would a test on the names later and she laughed at that old joke. She seemed more relaxed and carefree than her in-class persona.

Harley looked honored to escort a gorgeous and sexy blue-eyed, blonde co-ed with a noticeable bust that drew people's attention. Add to that a touch of Scandinavian to her accent that made her sound even sexier. She was a looker and people greeted her warmly.

In the process, we learned from her that she did not mind being called Margit, Mar, or even Git. The Swedish name was an affectionate contraction for the longer name Margaret.

Lexi showed up, and I got us both wine coolers. As usual, mine was made with cheap white wine over ice. I gave Lexi the expensive stuff. Crystal always teased me about how I had no taste.

Harley brought Margit back to us after a half-hour over at Ross's home. This was a typical Friday night as far as I could tell.

Lexi went off to find her husband, and I had a frank talk with Mar. "Please stay for dinner. We have a superb cook and our meals are really good. After dinner, however, we get very intimate and sexual here on the patio and in the house. People pair up and make love. I seem to be in demand a lot, so you won't necessarily be able to be with me all the time this evening, although, if you stay, we can be together for a bit. If the idea of making love bothers you, you can always leave shortly after dinner. You should never feel you have to do something you don't want to do."

Margit broke into a smile. "That's a primary reason that I want with you. I think you are very sexy. I hope you think of me that way. I want to make love with you. I am in love with you."

I teased, "Actually, having seen your pussy every week for the past three months, I do think you are sexy ... and an exhibitionist. I tell you about our gatherings because they are not for everyone. Some people think they are superficial and only full of casual swingers. That is not the case over time. Men and women may make love to you, but will also want you to come back so they can get to know you better and repeat often in a loving manner. This is what you are seeing here, right now."

I led Margit in looking around the patio. There were conversation groups of two to six people all over, and I know she saw the same thing at Ross's home. I did a few more introductions as I led her to the bar and got her a glass of wine.

"Harley said that you all eat dinner together -- the two homes, I mean."

I pointed at Alan and Tara's home. "Three homes actually, and some neighbors on both sides and across the street often are here. At this stage the gathering is very collegial."

As more people arrived for the Friday cocktail hour, more and more women showed up topless. When a dozen or so were in that state of dress, Margit removed her blouse and lacy bra. She looked at me with a question about where to leave them. I pointed to a cubby storage unit near the patio door. She nodded and put them in one of the empty cubby holes and then came back to be with me.

I expected her to be embarrassed and even comment on it. "You don't seem embarrassed in the least."

"Oh, you know I am Swedish. We were nude or semi-nude much of the time when the weather permitted. Nudity is not a big deal in Europe and Scandinavia the way you make it in the United States."

I saw Ann Morrow heading our way across the patio. She was also topless and sporting a large grin. Ann came up behind Margit, and hugged the younger woman, being sure to encapsulate her breasts in her two hands. She kissed the girl on the cheek.

Ann said, "So, it worked. You're here."

Margit said, "Just as you said it would."

I smelled a rat. "Care to explain that last statement?"

Ann gestured at Margit, but she was laughing.

Margit finally started to blush. "Professor Morrow is my faculty advisor, except we really got close and spent a lot of time together. That was my doing more than hers, at least to start. I really like her, and even love her. In one of our discussions, I asked who her best lover had been, and she told me about you. Somehow, that led to plotting how to get your attention, and that led to me sitting in the front row of your class and displaying my pussy to you in every class."

"So, you weren't really interested in Business Systems?"

"Oh, no. I really was. My major is business, so it was exactly the right course I needed. My interest was genuine, but having you as the teacher was fortuitous."

I kicked myself. I had talked to Lisa and Derek about whether they had put Margit up to teasing me by flashing her pussy at me, but I discounted that Ann or June would have had anything to do with the intrepid student. I never saw them interact, so never considered that possibility.

"And the ultimate goal?" I asked.

Ann responded before Margit could speak, "Is for you to accept Margit into your harem of beautiful women. She's very loving, has the right attitude about sex and relationships, and will fit in around here like a hand in a warm glove. You need to make love to her, too -- and me."

I teased, "You and June almost killed me the last time we were together."

Margit said, "I want my chance, but I want you very much alive. I have the biggest crush on you." She kissed me again, and rubbed her breasts against my upper arm so I could feel her nipples scraping across my bare bicep.

This was shaping up to be a very interesting night.

Ann and Margit stayed with me through cocktails and dinner. My wives had all met Margit and I got that look from each of them that told me I should keep Margit around. Ann already had their vote of approval, and, of course, the pregnant June did.

I learned over dinner that the Scandinavian blonde was nearly twenty. I'd thought she was older. She'd gone through the Swedish education system faster than her peers, so graduated what America thought of as high school when she was sixteen. She then came to college in America. Having completed her third year in college, she was considered an official college senior despite her young age.

Paul Richards joined us at dinner. Usually, he was with Stacy Landry, Madison's mother, but she was away and had urged him to be at the various house parties and to have a good time.

Paul warmed up to Ann and Margit, and they to him. Ann had enjoyed sex with him, but hadn't really had the chance to have the 'tell me about yourself' discussion. That was true going the other way, too. Of course, Margit was whole new person to meet and befriend.

Derek put on his dance mix and dimmed the lights, assisted by my wife Jean. I saw Emily taking Matthew off to put in his crib for the night, or at least the start of it. He'd wake up around midnight, need a diaper change, and eat, and then go right back to sleep.

I offered Margit my hand and asked whether she wanted to dance. She broke into a huge smile and nodded wildly. We joined a few others in the dancing area. I left my t-shirt at my seat.

When a slow song came on, I folded my arms around Margit and pulled her to me. Our bare chests rubbed together, and that was highly stimulating for both of us. She even made a point to do it more intentionally. She had a lovely smile and a sexy demeanor.

A few feet away, we both saw Deke start to fuck Deborah. I didn't see Mitch around -- her husband, and Deke and Deb were really worked up about each other. They couldn't get close enough, touch each other's genitals enough, or fuck fast enough to suit the two of them. That was like the Deborah that I knew.

As we watched, Crystal pulled Russ to a chaise in our line of sight. She was naked and so was he. She just mounted him, and then the two started to fuck and probably dirty talk to each other.

I said to Margit, "The sexual part of our evening gathering is starting. Do you want to leave?"

She said in a shocked tone, "Leave? Are you kidding? This is just getting to the BEST part of my life. I not only don't want to leave; I want to watch and I want to fully participate with you."

I checked, "So, you are willing to make love in public, so to speak." I gestured to the couples that were already fornicating. "As an alternative, we could go inside, or even to my bed."

"Oh, yeah. I think that I'd like the bed option to start. Maybe later, I'll feel okay about being able to be watched by everyone as I fuck you and I tell you how much I love you."

I teased, "As you fuck me or as you fuck somebody you like."

We stopped dancing, and I led Margit back past our table. I suggested to Paul and Ann that they join us in my bedroom. They came with us and we went into the house and then upstairs. I thought that having another couple with us might get Margit use to group sex faster.

Margit stopped a few feet inside the bedroom and stared at the bed. "It's huge." She pointed.

"I have four wives and we sometimes have a visitor or two that want to stay in it."

"How many people use it?" she asked as she neared the immense bed.

I explained, "Typically five or six sleep in it. We've had as many as eight, and if people want to fuck then we can even get a dozen, if people don't mind bumping into each other. When that happens, we swap around a lot.

I leaned down and kissed Margit on the lips. The response was electric. She leapt into my arms and we started to make out. Beside us, Paul and Ann were making out and stripping off the last of their clothing. Both of them had been in my bed with other partners including my wives, but this was the first time that I had seen them together.

Margit quickly removed her skirt so that she was naked. I chuckled, because she'd been without undies yet again. I complied with the local dress code and lost mine as well. She threw herself into my arms beside the bed and ground her mound into my thigh with my cock rubbing between us. This girl was already in high gear. Her kisses were passionate and loving at the same time.

I motioned for Margit to get on the bed and to lie back. She did. As I got on the bed beside her, I kissed her, and then romanced her ears and neck. I kissed my way down her neck, being very oral and leaving a damp trail with my tongue as I targeted her left breast.

That left breast was like a door bell apparently, because as soon as I reached it with my kisses and wet tongue, there was a very welcoming reaction from the resident. I laved on her breasts for a while. I must have been deprived of breast milk as an infant, because I was sure trying to make up for it by suckling on Margit's hot tits. Both nipples were wet and hard as little pebbles atop the large and aroused areolas.

Eventually, I continued my journey south, kissing and tonguing my way to her mound. That mound was covered in fine pubic hair, that was like small blonde gossamer threads. It was not thick and wiry, but almost smooth and willing.

Margit was aroused, wet, and odiferous. She was doing all she could to signal to me that I needed to engage in sex with her. I started with oral sex. I made love to her vagina, her labia, and her clitoris with my lips and tongue.

Margit started being orgasmic when I lightly bit one of her ear lobes. She confirmed that as I sucked on a nipple. But when I lightly bit and lapped at her clit, I realized the other two reactions were no comparison. She erupted like a happy volcano, shooting unicorns and rainbows into the evening sky.

I did worry she'd crush my head at one point, but I managed to live through the rough experience and keep my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Ann whispered in my ear, "Fist her. Do that thing you do."

As Margit resurfaced after her orgasm, I started in on her pussy, at first to see whether she was resilient enough for me to fist her. I thought she would be, and so I again started on her number one erotic zone, this time with three and then four fingers.

Margit was happy. I asked, "Are you doing all right?"

"You are divine. I love you," was her reply. I took that as a good sign but told her to tell me to stop anytime she was uncomfortable.

A minute and some twisting later, my folded hand slid right into the well-lubricated teen. She moaned and pushed onto my hand. She even had a small orgasm.

I did what I'd learned. First, a G-spot orgasm that left her blithering nonsense syllables, and then I focused on her A-spot. That erogenous zone plus my tongue on her slit and clitoris took her into the far reaches of space where few others have gone before. She was soaring.

We all knew when her orgasm hit. She screamed louder than a freight train whistle as it raced through town at a thousand miles an hour.

"YAAAAAIIIIEEEEEERRRRRHHHHHHGGGGG!"

I was sure everyone in the neighborhood heard her. My ears rang. Paul and Ann looked over in shock. He already had his cock deep in the good professor.

Margit had been looking at me when the climax hit, and then after her scream, her eyes rolled up into her head and she was gone. Gone. Fainted. Comatose. Unconscious. Inert.

I carefully extracted my hand. Her pussy was still spasming, and it was flooded with her secretions. I lapped part of my hand, and then Ann grabbed my wrist and started to lick the excess fluids off. Paul shook his head when I offered him an opportunity. He said, "I want mine from the source."

Ann went back to him; spread her legs and they went back to fucking. I moved Margit around so I could lean against the headboard and cuddle her naked body to mine and also kiss around her face and lips.

After a tender kiss to her lips, Margit responded and her eyes popped open. I think for five seconds she worried about herself, but then she felt the love and knew she was safe. She threw an arm around my neck and kissed back.

I toyed with a nipple as we kissed.

Margit slid down the bed, ingested my somewhat erect cock, and deep throated me without a thought. She bobbed around and I got hard. Then, she was on me, sinking her blonde fuzz of a cunt right down my shaft, and encompassing my love stick with her wet warmth.

"Oh, God. I've dreamed of this, but this is so much better than my dreams. This is even beyond my fantasies." Margit looked into my eyes, and we kissed. She was love personified. She was pure passion, pure lust, and pure love. I was surprised at how emotional I felt about her.

We made love for a long time. When I'd get near, she understood about the two of us backing downhill for a bit before we ramped up again. I think she wanted this to last all night -- all week -- all month.

Margit and I watched Paul and Ann also have a long fuck in several different positions. I told her that watching was encouraged and a hot way to ramp up one's own arousal. We were about as peaked as one could get, however. We were already performing for Ann and Paul, and Margit knew it.

Margit announced in a whisper, "I'm cumming again. I love you."

"I'm with you," I blubbered out.

We came together almost simultaneously. I painted the inside of her body with blast after blast of my semen. I think there were ten major shots into her body before my soaring shots ceased. I came hard and with a great amount of pleasure.

Margit pulled me down to her, hugged me, and we kissed some more. She finally said, "You own me. I'm your sex slave and any other kind of slave you want me to be from now to the end of time."

I smiled and kissed her nose. "Good start on a relationship, babe. I don't need a slave, but I do need you."

We cuddled and then we were listening to Paul and Ann recounting what we looked like making love, and what they thought about Margit's Big Orgasm.

When we'd all calmed down, Ann came over and started to lap at Margit's pussy, collecting my splooge. Not surprisingly, the two snowballed the result as Paul and I watched. Margit was fascinated with the activity and wanted more. I could see that Ann and Margit had a history together. I'd have to explore that later.

After some whispering with Ann, Margit crawled over the bed to Paul, and took his cock in her mouth. She started to fellate the older man, and he looked like a kid in a candy store with a fifty-dollar bill.

Ann whispered to me, "I want her to fuck Paul. She needs to see how all of us fit together."

Soon, Ann went down on me. Since she liked the taste of Margit, she could get plenty of it off my cock and balls. I was dripping in her emissions.

My three cohorts were surprised when I went down on Ann, lapping her slit and pink privates as though they were virginal and clean. They were still dripping from Paul's assault with his cock. I didn't care. The taste of cum was vastly overrated by men, even when it was someone else's.

Ann and I started to fuck just as Paul and Margit did. Ann reached over and held her hand, and they looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

Despite the round being our second, which was supposed to take longer for the men to orgasm, we were through in about half the time. We were still soaring with the sexual excitement of our foursome. I was with a new partner with Margit, and that especially excited me.

We recovered from that experience, and I led everyone into the shower room. None of them had been there before. I got some of the shower heads firing on all cylinders and then we washed each other, particularly scrubbing down our privates.

I gave a demo to Margit of the white vinyl ottoman in the room, showing her how it could be used for a shower fuck. She laughed and wanted to finish but I waved it off. I needed some recovery time.

We all dried off, and then walked downstairs naked to see what else was going on with everyone else that had stayed around.

Elsa and Derek were having what appeared to be a nonstop fuck on one of the living room sofas. He did have that ability to just keep going and going and going, even right after orgasming.

The patio was a sea of bodies in various positions with most fucking, and those that weren't, in some kind of afterglow cuddle. The four of us took seat at the bar and I served up some cold drinks and water.

Before I could say, 'I wonder what will happen next?', Harley was at Margit's side asking if she'd be willing to let him make love to her. He sounded sincere and was not trying to be macho at all.

Margit looked at me and Ann for guidance about how to reply. We both nodded. I said to Harley, "Treat her right. Remember this is her first night in this environment."

Harley kissed the pretty blonde, and then led her away to a chaise right beside the pool. Margit looked excited at the prospect of fucking a third man that night, plus somebody closer to her own age.

Paul disappeared with Madison -- Stacy's daughter. He and her mother were becoming an item, so I thought it exceptionally interesting that Madison liked to fuck her mother's boyfriend.

I felt a gelatinous pair of tits with aroused nipples against my back. They rubbed around a bit making the nipples even harder. I was patient as that happened.

"How's it going, Elynn?"

"Want to fuck you wife?"

"Absolutely. How about we do it in our bed and then we can just stay there."

"Oh, you say the nicest things." We both headed back to my bedroom. It was late and I was sure that Margit could fend for herself. Harley knew the late-night routine to close up the house, too.

Chapter 90 -- Summer School

When I awoke, Margit was snuggled up against me. She was naked and so was I. On my other wide, Elynn was still present. I actually went to bed with Elynn before my other wives appeared -- plus Margit. Elynn and I had made love and dropped where we were the night before. Margit had come in after making love with Harley. We didn't even clean up, although I wasn't sure about Margit. I was sure we both smelled a little rank. I was also sure I had morning breath that would knock out a camel.