Adult Store Adventures

Story Info
Jayne finds voyeur sex and more at the adult store.
3.8k words
4.36
7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Jayne. At the time this all happened I was 22 and I was a girl in need of work. I'd just finished university but I had no intention of going back home to my parents who were in the last throes of a messy divorce. I was still living in my university town in a flat I rented with some other girls. I was passing through a rough part of town when I saw the notice "Sales assistant wanted." It was pasted on the window of what described itself as an "Adult Store." I'd discovered my father's secret stash of adult magazines so I knew exactly what a store like that would be selling. I stopped and looked at it for a while, then:

"What the hell," I thought. "It's a job." I stepped inside.

Around me I saw shelves stocked with the kind of magazines I expected, with pictures of almost naked girls, and men, on their covers. I saw sexy, even kinky, women's and men's underwear. I saw sex toys for men and for women. And there leaning against the cash desk was the proprietor Leo. He looked mid thirties, he had a goatee beard and earrings, a loud patterned shirt and faded blue jeans. He was rough but charming and there was something about him I just liked from the start.

"Hi," he said.

He didn't change his pose one millimetre but the instant his eyes fell on me I knew they were exploring my body. I felt my clothes and underwear evaporate. I knew he was seeing me nude in poses like the girls in his magazines. A tingle which I rather liked ran through me. I told him I was interested in the job and that I'd done a few shop jobs before, in a grocery store and McDonalds.

"You'll find this easy," he said. "Just wear a skirt as short as that, let all the boys who come in here see your knickers, wiggle your gorgeous tits at them and they'll be eating out of your hand."

I got the idea. Perhaps I'm a natural exhibitionist. At wild student parties I was usually one of the first girls with all my clothes off. I'm blonde with shoulder length hair and I know I'm pretty. I've looked after my figure and I know I've got a body boys can't keep their eyes, or hands, off, with rather large breasts and decent legs. The short denim mini skirt high up my bare legs and the tight boob-clinging top I was wearing would have made that obvious to Leo.

Even then I sensed he had more than just a commercial relationship in mind, and I must admit I had that in mind too. Perhaps the look I gave him that hinted that if he was a good boy I'd be more than just a sales assistant had something to do with it. But whatever, he offered me the job there and then, cash in hand and no questions asked. I accepted it, starting the next day.

I took to the job straight away. I perched on a stool behind the cash desk, not doing much more than filing my nails and playing with my phone until a customer came in. I wore a blue denim or black PVC leather look skirt miles up my thighs, usually with bare legs but sometimes with stockings, and high heels. As soon as a guy came in I'd slowly cross and uncross my legs and spread them just far enough to treat him to a peep of my knickers. Their eyes would invariably go down to look up what little there was of my skirt. Neither did I bother with a bra. My tits were big, young and firm, my nipples peaked under my thin tight top and I'd long since learned how to wobble them at boys I fancied.

The first couple of days I wore my usual cotton white or pretty pastel patterned knickers.

"Get yourself some sexy undies," Leo suggested, having seen what I was showing the customers.

From a shelf he took a tiny thong in see through black lace with a pattern of little red stars so brief it was hardly worth the trouble of wearing. He tossed it to me. I could tell he wanted to watch me take my cotton knickers off and slip the thong on right there. I was still rather shy, so I changed my knickers in the back storeroom. But I "accidentally" left the door slightly ajar so he could peep on me and, naughty girl that I was, I also "accidentally" left my worn cotton panties in the store room for him to find.

I also learned how to play with customers. When I stocked shelves I would bend over with my back to them so my skirt rode up so anyone interested could see the whole length of my bare or stocking clad legs with my stocking tops, and the thin gusset of my panties nestling in the valley between my bum cheeks. When I knew they were enjoying the panty peep I'd "accidentally" wiggle my bottom at them.

Another game I played was with the dildos on the shelves. They were flesh coloured or black in smooth rubber that looked and felt just like a boy's stiff erect penis. They had big round mushroom heads and soft balls and were bigger than any boy's cock I've had up me. Some even had bushes of artificial pubic hair round their balls just like a real boy's cock. Pretending I hadn't noticed men were watching me I would wrap my hand round them and stroke them smoothly and rhythmically up and down just like I'd hand job them from their pubes to their knobs. I'd let my mischievous smile tell them what I was thinking. The looks on their faces!

There were a couple of video booths where customers could sit on a little mushroom shaped stool and watch porn videos. They were one of the store's best money earners. Unknown to the men in them, I could see what they were watching on a monitor screen on my desk. Even more interesting there was a little CCTV camera in the booths just in case a customer smoked or tried something illegal. Sitting at my desk I surreptitiously watched lots of men masturbating as they watched porn videos. There were some regulars. I remember one guy in particular who came in every Wednesday afternoon.

He was a decent looking man aged mid forties. He only ever seemed to watch videos of lesbian sex. I'll tell you about one of his sessions. It was a video of two women looking mid-thirties in an office setting. They undressed each other from blouses, tight grey business skirts, black stockings and sexy underwear. They posed erotically as they stripped each other and then posed nude, with lots of camera close ups as they sprawled over an office desk and chairs. They masturbated themselves and romped nude together. They fingered, kissed and licked each other's breasts and pussies, spanked each other's bottoms and rubbed their cunts together with their legs In a scissors position, and lots more. Watching them even got my knickers wet!

As he sat and the video started he pulled down his trousers and his briefs and opened his shirt. He spread his legs wide and leaned back. In the CCTV I could see his thick almost black bush of pubic hair and his cock hanging down. As the girls undressed each other he started playing with his penis and balls and by the time they were romping nude his cock was sticking straight up vertical. It looked massive, a good eight inches.

Then as I watched he got a pair of girl's white cotton knickers out of his pocket. He brushed them over his cock, across his balls and ran them back and forth between his spread legs. They were just like the schoolgirl knickers I used to wear. I guessed they were his own daughter's and he was enjoying a surreptitious wank over them away from his wife and daughter's prying eyes. I knew my father took my own worn schoolgirl knickers from my laundry and played with them. I'd often wondered what he did with them. Now I was finding out.

He started to masturbate, rhythmically stroking and tugging his cock up and down. I'd watched plenty of boys masturbate so I knew what he was doing. From his squirming and how he thrust his hips I could tell he was edging, holding his orgasm on the brink. On the screen one of the women was masturbating. She was on her back on the office floor with her legs wide and her hand between her legs pumping away at her pussy while the other woman knelt leaning over her kissing her breasts. Suddenly her back arched, legs kicked up and folded and she thrust her hips in what looked like a spectacular masturbation climax. His moment had come too. Just as she climaxed the man rammed his hips forward and his hand pumped his cock frantically till spurt after spurt of his semen fountained right up over his bare hairy chest.

As he watched the video through to its frenzied lesbian conclusion he managed another wank. Finally he wiped his semen of his chest and out of his pubic hair with those schoolgirl knickers. Then he was out of the booth, and with a last look up my skirt he left the store not knowing I'd just enjoyed some voyeur sex too.

But my sexual entertainment wasn't just voyeur. When no one was around I used to come down from my perch on my stool and go and look at the magazines. There was a part of the store we called the "gay bay" full of sexy male underwear and gay porn videos and magazines. I browsed through pages of gorgeous boys with sun bronzed muscular bodies in nude poses as erotic as the girls in the straight magazines. They were showing off spectacular penises and nice muscular bottoms, masturbating and doing filthy things with each other.

One occasion remains lodged in my memory. On a quiet afternoon I was in the gay bay browsing through pictures of gorgeous boys looking mid twenties posing naked round a swimming pool and playing with each other. A big centrefold showed one of them standing with his legs wide, his hips rammed forward and his cock hard up while another equally gorgeous, naked, well hung and well erect boy hand jobbed him. The boy being wanked had his head thrown back and his mouth wide open in his orgasm ecstasy and the camera had caught his jet of semen spurting from his cock in a glistening arch.

I was ogling those naughty boys when I heard a voice behind me:

"Wouldn't you rather see the real thing?"

I spun with shock. There was a man of about fifty, quite good looking, in a grey business suit, blue and white striped shirt and a neck tie. He'd undone his trousers and partly pulled them down. To my amazement I saw that he was wearing women's panties in pale pastel pink with a little red bow at the front. His erection was pushing them out in a huge cone over the rounded apex of his cock head. He pulled his panties down below his balls and his penis bounced out. His cock looked fully erect sticking straight out in front of him bending up slightly to a big purple grey head. He jerked his hips toward me setting his penis swinging stiffly.

I'd seen lots of boys' naked penises by then but that was the first time a man had ever "exposed" himself to me. I guess I should have been shocked and slapped his face. But I was hot and aroused from ogling porn. I was also hungry from a long time without a boy. I reached down and started to gently caress his cock and balls, ruffling his cock fur, tickling his groins and running my fingers right under him to tickle him between his balls and his arse and the inside tops of his thighs.

"Is that what you want?" I asked rhetorically.

His grunts, how he squirmed and the way he thrust his sex kit forward into my hand gave me all the answer I needed. I stepped my high heeled foot up onto a shelf, pulling what little there was of my denim microskirt even higher up my stocking clad thigh. I pulled my skirt up a little bit further to show him my stocking tops and that I was in a tiny black see thru lace thong.

"Touch me!" I said, or rather gasped.

His hand was instantly down inside my thong, cupped over my cunt mound with his fingers exploring my vagina slit. He pulled the front of my thong down to look at my pussy. I've got brown cunt fur which I keep trimmed into a neat ring round my slit. His other hand was quickly under my top, lifting it and finding I wasn't wearing a bra. His hands on my tits and pussy were frantic like a boy who's never touched or seen a girl's cunt before.

Then I hand pleasured him. I'd first wanked a boy when I was eighteen back at school. I soon earned a reputation as being one of the girls who gave the best hand jobs, letting boys put their hands up my school uniform mini skirt to pull my schoolgirl knickers down and feel my thighs, bottom and cunt. I showed my customer I hadn't forgotten my skills.

His erect penis was so thick I could hardly wrap my hand round it but he didn't seem to mind. I tugged and stroked him rhythmically and methodically full length with my fist pulling his foreskin right up over his big soft round cock head. With my other hand I tickled his bottom and bum crack, and all the time I wanked him his hand played with my cunt, thighs, tits and bottom. I also noticed that all the time I hand jobbed him his eyes were locked on the centrefold picture of the two naked boys, but I didn't say anything.

That first boy I'd wanked had been so excited he'd shot his load almost the moment I touched his hungry young penis. My customer knew how to hold back and I'd long since learned how to make a boy wait. He gasped, grunted, whimpered, squirmed, thrust and groped me for ages while I tugged and stroked him. Finally he let out a long deep throated snarl, rammed his hips hard forward and his penis suddenly became unbelievably stiff in my hand. He dug his fingers into my bottom to pull me hard against him. Then with his whole body juddering he shot a huge spurt of semen. Fortunately his puddle of cum landed on the floor among some other stains. I realised then what those stains were!

He put himself away and adjusted his clothes. He collected a big stack of gay porn magazines and several sets of women's sexy underwear. He paid for them at the till, then handed me a couple of ten pound notes just for me.

"I'll be back," he said, giving me a big grin as he left. He was back again, but that's another story.

I knew Leo had his eye on me. Inevitably we were soon having sex. I knew it was just a matter of waiting. The store stayed open late. One night when all of our sleazy late night customers had come and gone I was re-stocking the shelves with hard core porn magazines. I was bending over when I felt Leo's hand on my bottom from behind through my PVC skirt. I'd expected it. I spread my legs for his exploring hand. I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Only with a condom," I said.

Leo didn't mind. I prefer a boy's naked penis in me but I'm a sensible girl. We had enough condoms in the place for several lifetimes of sex. His hand was instantly under my skirt stroking my bare thighs and my almost naked bottom. His fingers ran slowly and deliberately down the thin gusset strap of the silky smooth cream thong I was wearing to reach between my spread legs and stroke my pussy mound and my love slit through the thin smooth satin. I loved the way his hand brushed the inside tops of both my thighs as he reached under me. He knew how a girl likes to be touched!

A moment later he'd closed up the store and we were in the store room together. There wasn't much else in it except piles of stock, a table and a couple of beat up old office chairs. Leo undressed me, which didn't take long as I was only in my skirt, that thong and a skimpy sleeveless top with no bra. His hands were all over me. He was a hungry boy too!

Then I undressed him. Under his shirt and jeans he was in a sexy male thong from his stock. It had black fishnet sides, a string thin gusset in his bum crack and a tiny triangle of shiny smooth black silk at the front that barely covered his cock. In fact he was so excited his cock head was poking out above the top hem.

I squatted in front of him to pull his thong down and off and to slip a condom on. I'd seen how his jeans bulged over his erection when he looked at porn or ogled me and I'd already guessed he had a big cock. His cock looked a good eight inches bending up so its big purple-grey head was almost vertical. He hadn't trimmed his cock bush and his pubes were untidy and wild, just the way I like a boy!

I didn't put the condom on straight away. Instead as I squatted naked in front of him I took his erection swollen cock head into my mouth and licked and massaged it with my lips and tongue while I tickled his balls. I still remember how he grunted, ran his fingers through my blonde hair and tried to ram his cock right down my throat. Somehow he managed not to cum as I slipped the thin rubber over his rock hard straining cock and down to his bush of pubes.

The confined space in the store room limited our choice of sex positions. I sat myself on the edge of the table, leaned back so my breasts swung up and spread my legs wide with my high heels resting on the two old office chairs. That got my vagina at just the right height for Leo's nearly vertical condom clad cock. I'd never been fucked in that position. I'd seen boys giving it to girls like that in Leo's magazines. I just wanted to try it. Leo got the idea too and stood between my spread legs with his cock head poking my pussy and me lightly caressing his hairy chest with my fingertips the way boys like. He didn't get his cock into me straight away. He knew what a girl likes too and how to give it to her.

He started by kissing and licking my nipples with his hand down between my legs deliciously fingering my pussy and stroking the inside tops of my thighs deliciously. He kissed me all down my front, tickling my navel with his tongue, till he was kissing and licking my pussy, getting his tongue into my gaping vagina. I could hardly take it, and I squeezed his head between my thighs in my excitement.

He stood again then started on my pussy in earnest. His hand slid between my legs to massage my pussy, stroke my vagina lips then finally circle and criss-cross my clitoris. That got me absolutely wild. I'd been masturbating for years, but Leo's fingers between took me to an explosive, tit bouncing orgasm better than any I'd had for ages. After I'd climaxed he held his hand over my juice-sodden mound as my delicious afterglow throbbed and throbbed.

He was still standing between my legs with his cock hard up. I was almost pleading with him by will power to enter me when his strong hands took my waist and his hard cock slid in till his pubic hair met mine. I reached up to rest my hands on his shoulders. I felt a second orgasm start to rise almost the moment his shaft parted my labia.

Then came long minutes of him grunting like an animal, his firm hairy belly brushing against my smooth front, and his penis hammering my clitoris. He held me tight, still fucking me as his thrusts gave me another orgasm. When I came I kicked off my high heels to wrap my legs round him and pull him against me and to pound his back with my heels. Finally he came too with a powerful orgasm thrust that pushed me back across the table. He yelled "Jayne! Jayne!" as his cock jerked deep within me and he gripped my hips so hard to pull me against him that it hurt.

So that's how it started between Leo and me. Most days after that we had sex, usually after the place closed in the evening, sometimes we just closed the store for a while during the day and fucked. There was no romance in it, just two hungry bodies enjoying each other in raw, animal sex.

Leo was as kinky as they come. His big turn on was voyeur sex. He took lots of pictures of me in erotic poses sprawled over that table or those chairs in sexy underwear and nude. I could hardly believe some of the kinky poses he wanted to see me in! Then he'd masturbate over me, running his spare hand over my body and cumming over my body. I liked that too; I love watching men masturbate. He said he'd try to get me into nude modelling or porn movies, but I knew he was just taking pictures for his "wank bank." I didn't care though. I knew I was in lots of other boys' wank banks already, and they'd probably already posted their pictures of me on lots of porn sites.

Then one day it all came to an end. I arrived at the store one morning to find the place locked up and with some kind of bailiff's order stuck to the door. I called Leo's phone and got no reply, nor during the rest of that day, or the day after. That store never re-opened and I never saw Leo again. I was a bit upset but not much. He'd paid me the day before, and I'd acquired a nice collection of really sexy underwear. Best of all a week later I heard I'd got one of the graduate level jobs I'd been applying for, which meant I'd be moving town to start my new job.

12