Adult Video Arcades and Gloryholes

Story Info
Some Women Love Them, Too.
1.7k words
4.38
25.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of guys might say, "A woman can get sex from anyone anywhere, why would she go to an adult bookstore for sex?" If you are new to the lifestyle or you are shy or not sure about having sex in your car or going to a man's house, adult book store video booths are a good alternative.

If you go to the book store alone, you can wait for men to go in or see them outside and approach them and ask them to accompany you into the book store. You can even ask them to share a booth with you. The chances that they will say no are very slim.

The great thing about glory hole sex is that it is anonymous. The men don't see or know you, and you don't see or know them. This gives both you and the men you suck, or let fuck you, the opportunity to have sex without being judgmental. Your looks and age and their looks and age don't matter. It is all about sex and having fun.

So what if the man you just sucked and let fuck and cum in you was 80 years old? He was still a man and he had a cock.

A good number of adult book stores and adult theaters get pretty busy on Friday nights and weekends. We have an adult theater on the Southside of our state that has three full-size couches in the back of each theater. This makes it much more comfortable when you are getting fucked. You undress, lie down, and the men line up. This is best done when your husband is with you. The booths in the book store are good if you are there alone.

If you do go to an adult book store, you'll want to wear something very revealing and easily pulled up, pulled down, or taken off. Make sure the man (men) who show up in the booth next to you know you are a woman. Motion for them to put their cocks through the hole. Once they do, you can suck them until they are rock hard. Once they are rock hard, you can position yourself so that they can enter you either vaginally or anally.

Many women, such as myself, have enjoyed getting it vaginally, as well as anally, from strangers we never see. The reason why doing it anally through a glory hole works as well as it does is because you have complete control of how fast the man's cock enters you and how deep it goes.

The doors on the video booths lock. So, you can get naked and the men can see what you have to offer. I have gone to adult book stores and walked around and let men know I was there, then I bought tokens and went to the booths. The booths usually are out of sight of the book store itself. Once you are back where the booths are, you can either lock your door and undress, or you can undress and leave the door slightly open. I prefer to have men join me in the booth.

Although I wear a blindfold when my husband and I go to the adult theater together, when I go alone, I want to see the guys I suck and fuck in the booths. Since we can lock the door, the men can drop their pants and I can get naked. I normally have the men stand with their backs against the door. That way, when they pull out their cocks, I am in kind of a position where I can't leave until they have had their fill of me. I like giving men that kind of control on occasion.

When men see me go to the booths, they follow me. I go into the booth, take off my dress and leave the door slightly open. The men usually walk by a few times before one of them joins me. When they do, they close and lock the booth door behind them. I am naked, that way the men know what I want and they know they can have what they want.

If you find an adult book store you like, it is not a bad idea to get to know the clerk. Let him know why you are there and that you are not a prostitute. Let him know you are married and are just wanting to play. Often the book stores have cameras outside. So, if the police drive into the lot, the clerk can alert you. I know all three clerks who work at the book store I go to. I have had all three of them as well, many times.

What I like about the adult book store video booths is that you can either have sex anonymously or you can have men get in the booth with you. There have been many times where the men will rent a large booth and invite other men to join us. These are the occasions where I get gang banged and all the men get to watch as well as have me.

Many adult book stores have large booths with make-shift beds in them. Those are nice. I have rented these rooms myself at times. The advantages of the larger booths are more men can join you, you have room to lie down and there is just more room.

I think the reason I like adult store video booths is that they make me feel slutty. The floors have cum all over them and the men just want to shoot their loads, in anyone. There have been men who have used their phones to video me sucking them and other men. Another great thing is that a lot of the book stores have condoms in the booths, although I never let the men use them. Either way, you have a choice, but if you are in an adult book store video booth naked and sucking men off, why bother with the condoms. Just have fun and let the men have their fun, too.

On average, I get to suck and get fucked by anywhere from 10-20 men every time I go to the adult book store. I have gone during the day and sucked and fucked up to 30 guys. This can all happen in about 2-4 hours. It doesn't have to take up your whole day. You can go to the adult book store early in the day, suck and fuck 10-15 guys, go home, get done what you have to do at the house, or do your running around and go back in the afternoon and suck and fuck another 10-15 men. If you make it a habit, the men will catch on and you may get to suck and get fucked by some of the men quite often.

Another great thing about many of the adult book stores is that the video booth area is usually really dark. I have gone to video booths where the only real light was coming from the videos themselves. That made it more exciting for me. It's dark, I'm naked and men know it.

Another thing I like about the adult store video booths is that the men are there for one reason, to get off. And if you go to the video booths not only do the men get to get off, but you get to have them get off in you. Where the men cum is up to you. I prefer to have men cum inside of me. I have taken a girlfriend with me to the video booths and she prefers to have the men cum in her mouth. All in all, when the two of us go to the booths together, we and the men all have a great time.

If you are still unsure of yourself, maybe you don't have a good image of your body or your sexual skills, book stores are a good place to practice your skills and to find out that other men really do want to have sex with you. The men who go to adult book stores want sex. They hope for sex. A lot of people say only gay men go to book stores to suck guys off. I say why should they be the only ones who get to have all the fun?

Another thing that makes adult book store video booth sex so great is that the men don't want romance. They want to get their cocks sucked or to fuck you, or both. When you leave the book store you know you have had sex, you know you had a great time and that you leave it all behind you until next time.

My husband loves it when I call him at work and tell him I am going to the adult book store. He knows why I am going and he knows what happens when I do. It makes his day better knowing that while he is at work I am at the video booths sucking and getting fucked, and that when he gets home he gets to play in all the cum the men have shot inside of me.

There are times when I do not feel sexy or attractive. When I go to the video booths, the men change that. They let me know that I am sexy and attractive. They let me know that I am still desirable. And I like that. Even if you are overweight, you can still be sexy.

There are a lot of men who like bigger women. And men at video arcades like women in general. That is why I tell a lot of self-conscious women that video booths are a great place to build their confidence.

As a larger woman, you can be just as sexy as a 120-pound hard body is. A lot of men want a woman who has more to her than skin and bones. A lot of men have told me that they feel that larger women are often better and do more, sexually, than skinnier women. Prove to men that bigger women are better and do more.

If you are a larger-bodied HotWife, you have the opportunity to change how men see larger women. You have the opportunity to prove to men that although you may not be 120 pounds, you are still very capable of giving them the best sex of their life.