Adult Video Store

Story Info
Hot times in a local adult video store.
752 words
3.79
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I've come along way since my ass stretcher butt plug and dildo play. I use an extra-large butt plug daily, and have begun aggressively stretching my ass every chance I get. Dildos have progressed to large vegetables such as butternut squash and water bottles like Core and Smart Water. Its amazing with enough lube, you can get just about anything up your ass so long as you're patient, learn to breath, and push out while inserting.

I can remember looking at a thin shampoo bottle, wondering if I could get it inside me, working hard on it, and succeeding, and the feeling of euphoria when it first got it and I did in fact succeed at doing it. Now my fat water bottle goes right in without barely any preparation.

I've also begun going to adult toy stores and adult theaters that have video booths and video rooms. There's one not far from my home, and usually every other weekend I find myself there. I'm a good looking, young looking man, blond and blue eyes, average body, and the other guys there see me at a piece of fresh meat. As I stroll along the aisle, hands are grabbing and groping me, stroking my cock through my pants and rubbing my ass and my nipples trying to get me to be with them. Its kinda fun, like a game, as I have my pick of the men. Sometimes I just go into the main video room, sit on the couch, and play with myself while I watch several TVs a once - one has gay sex, one has shemale sex, another is 3 some or interracial sex. Whatever it is, its always very hot, and turns everyone on. If the action is good, guys will sit on either side of me and play with my cock and take turns sucking me off, while I stroke their cocks and enjoy myself. Otherwise, I head into the video booths, pick one with one or two glory holes, and jerk and suck cocks while mine's being done the same.

A couple of weeks ago, I had the ultimate time there. It was a rainy Saturday and I heard that the crowd is bigger when it's a rainy day, so when I pulled into the parking lot and saw it was packed, I knew that was the case, was true, and that I was going to enjoy myself. I walked in, and it was indeed busy - guys were everywhere, kissing, jerking and sucking each other. The action live was better than what was on the screen. I was wearing sweatpants and a guy came up behind me and untied my string and lowered my sweats and underwear. Suddenly everyone noticed because there were hands all over me, a mouth sucking my cock, and a tongue deliciously eating my ass. I was in heaven. A guy pulled my sneaker off and took my sweats and underwear off me. I said let's go into the main room, and walked bottomless through the entire place to the couches, a line of guys in tow.

Once in the main room, the rest of my clothes were removed and I was completely naked on the couch with hands all over me. Guys were kissing me, my chest, my balls, cock, thighs and feet. It was total bliss and I loved every moment of it. Guys were swapping my dick in between their mouths, passing it like a joint, taking a toke and moving on. Cocks were being pushed into my face and mouth, and I began a lengthy cock sucking session. I don't know how many cocks were actually in my mouth total, but it seemed like a never ending line. Meanwhile, my asshole was being multi-fingered and my cock jerked and sucked until I announced my orgasm and a bunch of guys leaned in and tried to capture it as it shot out and flew through the air. A couple guys came in my mouth, but most jerked off onto my chest and the other guys would lick and eat it off. After quite some time, the crowd started to thin out, and slowly the action came to a stop. I got dressed, composed myself, and walked out to my car.

I'm looking forward to going back, but next week, a guy that I see on a regular basis has setup a three-some with another top friend of his, and I'm nervously excited about it. Wish me luck!