Adult World Pt. 01: Meeting

Story Info
Rejects of two separate affairs meet in club, sparks fly.
1.8k words
4.2
13.1k
20

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a disastrous evening, rapidly developing into a grudge towards every woman on the planet. Dave wanted to fuck one and dump her, then run. Isn't that what had happened to him. In his current mood, nothing that magical would happen. He would be bloody rude to some poor bitch. Shocking attitude, he knew. The circumstance that created this attitude are hard to believe. His girlfriend of three months lay naked on his dishevelled bed, the fair skin of her body blending with the grubby look of his sheets, her vagina covered in a mass of black curly hair, his cock driving in and out of the moist orifice.

He met her in a pub; he was with his flatmate John; they moved into a table with these two girls and ended up paired with both of them. He didn't know how John did it but he picked blond with the breasts that almost fell out of her deep vee fronted blouse, leaving her girlfriend a frizzy skinny dark-haired girl with him. He felt like they were a pair of rejects together, a bit deflating really, but they seemed to get along and he grew to like her a lot. While there were never great sparks, their sex almost passive, he was very comfortable with her and she was quiet but obliging, looking after him like a mum you could fuck. She never objected to his advances, she never lead the way, always consent with a weak smile.

Today, making love with her in the squaller of his room seemed perfect. He didn't see the piles of filthy clothes, mixed with the flotsam of life that covered every inch of his bedroom floor. Dave believed this relationship one for the ages, one of the great love affairs in human history. She did as she was told, and he did what he wanted. He reflected on how he should probably move the empty bottles and glasses from the bedside cabinet as there was a danger of them hitting the floor as he pounded away. Seconds from exploding inside her tight young vagina, she leaned over and whispered in his ear something no guy wants to hear on the stroke of midnight, as his built up passion was about to explode from his euphoric body.

"I don't love you and I want you to stop." She didn't sound desperate, merely matter of fact. He didn't believe his ears; his body continued what it was doing, regardless of the bombshell filtering through to his brain. After all, completion was near. He detected a tenseness in her body. She wasn't moving with him as before. His dick brain realised it before the head brain.

"This is rape, I told you to stop." Her mood changed. She sounded different, although she hadn't attempted to move, just morphed into this weird, frigid state.

"Fair go, it's not. You consented, put the rubber on even."

"I've withdrawn consent. Get off." Her words full of venom. With no choice, he climbed off her and stood there, staring at her. His cock going from full strength to mister floppy in seconds. The condom developed a hideous wrinkle as its filling shrunk back.

"Is there someone else?" Dave asked in a croaky voice.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"John."

"John, like the guy in the next room, John my flatmate John." He had a vision of his neat room, nothing out of place, and always made bed. Dave swore he never slept in it, it smelt of floral air freshener, that stuff you spray from cans when you have farted.

"Yes." By now she had adjusted herself, pulled up her underwear and pulled her dress over her head.

"You going to him now?"

"Yes."

"Will he fuck you now, like I was." Angry was only part of what went through Dave's mind. Humiliation and worthlessness also fitted.

"We'll do whatever we want, I love him."

"Fuck Me." And as an afterthought. "No! We tried that, and you kicked me off. Fuck Off." He said, then continued the argument. "It's going to be awkward around here, isn't it?"

"No, he's moving in with me."

"When?" This is complete news to Dave, who is now considering things such as rent and getting a new flatmate. Not to mention being without sex until he could find another partner like her.

"We're going back to mine tonight and move in together over the next week, he's paid to the end of next week."

"Fuck all planned?"

"Yes." The door slammed behind her walking out the room. That exact moment the wet crinkly thing on the end of his dick plopped onto his naked feet.

"Fuck." was all he said.

Why did life have to have all this complicated emotional stuff? All he wanted was sex? A quick fuck and watch the tele until bedtime. Wouldn't any girl in the world be happy in this arrangement? Now he had to get out of there and get drunk, forget his embarrassment, perhaps pick up a one-night stand and take his sexual frustration out. He knew the very club; he had seen it many a time when drinking in his favourite pub.

"Clubbing, here I come. I haven't done this in years." he reflected, leaving his flat.

################################

The dimly lit venue had a throbbing doff-doff ambiance loud enough to shatter ear drums, an odour of sweat, stale alcohol, and over applied perfume assaulted the nostrils. Everyone, including the wait staff appeared five years his junior. All frolicking around half naked, leaving him like a stranger in somebody else's party. White strobe lights flashed on and off, giving the appearance of people's shadows doing in slow motion human acts of dancing and fornicating. Like a stop motion Tik Tok movie. The club decor predominately purple with light mauve drapes on deep purple walls, giving a hint to why the club bore the name the Purple Club.

He liked Terresa and couldn't figure out why she would discard him like that, how did she like that curly headed OCD prick, the clown would do his nut if Dave left so much as a dirty cup in the sink, no wonder he had a stack in his room. Never mind, he was out to meet some chicks. First, find the right venue.

"Not my scene." He muttered he'd barely paid his club entry fee, but the noise was killing him and he couldn't focus. Getting to the bar was a nightmare. Dave turned on his heals intending to leave, focused on the exit sign, he barged through the crowd and walked straight into a blond bleached woman 20 cm shorter than him. His eyes looked down, seeing nothing but firm white heaving breasts. His mind had immediately put his head between them before they spoke.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you." He apologised.

"Happens all the time. I'm invisible. People don't see me. You didn't even spill my drink, so I can't get you to buy me one." She shouted at him.

"Love to buy you one, but not here. Getting to bar is mission impossible and talking out of the question." He yelled back.

"Do you want to take me back to yours and fuck me?" She said in a resigned tone, still talking at their feet, the last two words coinciding with a break in the music as the DJ moved to a new track.

"No." that's the wrong thing to Dave thought. "Yes." That didn't come outright either. "Why did you ask? Every guy here probably wants to fuck you, you're stunning."

"Really, I don't think so. I'm fat, ugly, bore and have to cover my pimples with makeup. Who would want to fuck me?" She sounded very depressed and her frankness blew Dave away. This is not a conversation you have with a complete stranger.

"Just like you want most the men, they think you don't want them. We're all insecure, everybody, especially me. Humans are on this earth to make babies. We build our entire existence around that urge. We build everything we do pursuing that." Not sure where this sudden philosophy had come from, Dave had reached for her hair and was lightly stroking it. He really wanted what she had first suggested, but she was lovely and he had never had this an explicit conversation with Teressa ever. They used to just head into the bedroom, undress each other as fast as possible and do it, before falling asleep and waking to do it all over again.

"Cool. That's deep. I just want some warm arms around me, and not feel I am owned by anyone, you get it." She inquired.

"I get it. Let's go to a quieter pub, we can chat about it, I will buy you that drink then decide how we go from there." This lady intrigued him, so forward, yet so vulnerable.

"Sorry for being so forward." She said in a smooth deep voice." It's been a shitty day, and I found my boyfriend screwing the daylights out of my flatmate." She spilled out.

"Shit, sorry she's not a great flatmate." He tried to sound sympathetic, as he picture John, his flatmate doing exactly the same with his now ex.

"Worse than you think, my flatmate is a bloke and my boyfriend had his skinny dick buried up to his tiny balls in my flatmate's arsehole." She began a laugh that deepened. "Stupid thing was I was in the same position the night before, with my flatmate, 'cept he was shagging my cunt, not my arse." She smiled at Dave and continued. Her honesty confronting, he wonder if she was just talking like this because she was really drunk, or this was normal for her.

"I would have joined them. I could've sat on me flatmate's mouth, he's bloody good with his tongue in your crack. But stupid cunt boyfriend said Fuck Off. So I did, then banged into you."

Not knowing what to say should he tell his sad story, too tragic. It might make them feel like two old rejects. He sympathised, fascinating complete honesty. Attractive, short, a little plump, with a beautiful smile below laughing eyes and a deep voice. Her red dress strapless, revealing most of her breasts covering only to her mid-thighs. Her thighs solid, those legs shapely. This pickup would completely alter Dave's life in ways he could never imagine. He didn't know who she was or where her fantasy might take them. She threw back her drink, took his hand and strode to the club door, leading him to god knows where but what the fuck. Gotta be the easiest pickup in history and who knows what delights she will bring.

"Take me to your pub then." She said once outside. "Goodbye old life, hello new."