Adulterer Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Obviously I should have deleted the contact number from my phone immediately. Nothing good could possibly come from using it and both Diane and her husband seemed to be real pieces of work.

Also, I was now in the clear regarding any sexual harassment complaint. If she filed against me, I would simply turn the tables and point out she was the one bothering me. After all, I was the one with the squeaky clean reputation and everyone in the coffee shop had seen her come to my table.

But that 'Charlie Brown' comment really hit me hard.

It made me stop and wonder if that's who I really was. Just your typical loser, someone who's only useful until something else-anything else-comes along. I had always thought of myself as the good guy, but perhaps I never had a hero's cape on my back, just a 'Kick Me' sign.

In that light, I realized I was sitting there with the opportunity of a lifetime. A goddess wanted to rock my world and all I had to do was punch in the start time and someone else could be the loser for a change. After all, this Oliver Conklin was nothing to me and I didn't owe him anything.

Certainly there was an ethical question involved there: Was I capable of having an affair with a married woman? I'd like to say I gave it very careful consideration, but, honestly, I didn't waste any time and simply texted '5:30.' Then I sat there for a moment before looking over at my reflection in the glass. It was odd, but I'm not sure I recognized that guy.

-

I left work a little earlier than usual because I wanted to clean my apartment a little bit. I knew my place wouldn't impress Diane, but I didn't want her thinking I was a complete slob.

Of course, I wasn't even sure she'd show up. I knew the odds were against it, but I couldn't help wondering what sex with her would be like. Was she as hot as she seemed or simply a starfish? I was still pondering the question when I heard the knock on my door.

I almost laughed when I opened the door. If I didn't know it was Diane under the big, floppy hat, huge sunglasses, and over-sized trench coat, I would never have guessed. She said, "Damn it, let me in before somebody sees me."

She tossed the sunglasses on the sofa and quickly removed the hat and trench coat. "Here, take care of these. Where's your powder room?"

I pointed, "Down the hall, across from the bedroom."

"Even better," she said and headed in that direction.

After I put her hat and coat in the closet, I pulled a bottle of wine from the rack and grabbed two glasses. I was placing them on the coffee table when I heard her behind me, "We're not going to have time for that."

I turned and immediately froze. Diane was posing nude with one knee bent, one hand behind her head and the other on her hip. It was the single most erotic sight I had ever seen. Her work clothing didn't hide her sexuality, but unclothed she radiated a promise of pure sensual pleasure.

She was perfectly shaped with a skin tone that seemed to glow. I was totally in lust and tried to keep it under control by reminding myself that breasts that perfect had to be fake. I stood there, unable to move. She smirked and came over to where I was standing. "Let's get your clothes off and get this party started."

She kneeled down in front of me and began loosening my belt buckle. She quickly unbuttoned my pants, unzipped them, and then pushed pants and boxers down around my ankles. I was still trying to get my shirt off when she took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to take it all of it in as her nose pressed into my groin. I could feel it hit the back of her throat and she held it there for a moment before she pulled away until she had only the tip in her mouth. And then she became motionless.

I looked down to see what the problem was and her eyes were watching me. I didn't know what she wanted and she quickly took control. She took both of my hands in hers and placed them on either side of her head, then reached behind me and pulled my butt toward her.

I took the hint and began gently sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled harder and I began to increase the tempo. She was good. On the upstroke, she wrapped her tongue around the head and sent shivers through my loins. I thrust deeper and more rapidly into her throat and she began to hum.

It was more than I could handle. Diane could tell I was about to cum and she pressed into me and held me tightly by the butt with one hand while lifting my ball sack with her other. I came violently down her throat. It was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced.

I was unsteady on feet as she stood up and said, "Finish getting your clothes off and meet me in the bedroom. Let's find out how talented your tongue is."

She walked down the hall. I kicked my pants off my ankles, finished removing my shirt and quickly followed. If this was a test then I was looking forward to it. Years of experience with Jennie had taught me some tricks.

With Jennie, I found that the fastest way to start priming her for sex was with her nipples. I would suck and lick them until they stiffened. Then, I would start pulling them and she would start to squirm. That would be my signal to get down and start licking her pussy.

I tried this approach with Diane with interesting results. I sucked her nipples a little longer than I would have with Jennie simply because Diane's tits were magnificent and I couldn't get enough of them. But when I finally did pull on her nipples, instead of simply squirming, she moaned. Jennie had never made a sound.

I pulled on them again and got another moan. Then I twisted them and that set her off. Her breathing became rapid, she moaned louder, and she began to writhe and squirm in an increasing fervor of sexual passion.

When I hurried down to begin my oral exam, I found her practically dripping. I began to work.

Another trick I learned through long experience with Jennie was to go at with enthusiasm but keep a very light touch, to tease rather attack. With Diane, this paid off quickly. I had barely begun licking her clit when she began a violent orgasm. Still, I kept at it until she begged me to fuck her.

As I slipped easily into her, I got a bigger surprise. She was throbbing as I expected but once my cock was fully seated, her pussy clamped down and her muscles began massaging it. I began thrusting hard, banging my pelvis into her clit. Soon I had her going again and I held back until she came again. Then I pounded her hard and came hard.

I rolled over, exhausted and sated, as Diane jumped up, saying she had to take a quick shower and get out of there. I looked at the clock and realized that 90 minutes could be a very short period; we really didn't have enough time for a glass of wine.

I know I was not really all that experienced, but that was simply the most intense, incredible sexual experience I had ever had. Compared to Diane, Jennie was a blow-up doll. Diane was both experienced and adventurous.

And that set the tone for our trysts; they were hot and quick. She told me later that she used the story of an after-work exercise class as a cover for the showers and she actually attended the classes when I took a day off to recuperate.

-

When I did take a day off, her reaction was a little flattering. When we next got together, she would act a little hurt at being ignored and then she would introduce something new. That was when I found out just how vanilla I was.

When she showed up with a strap-on dildo, I shook my head no and told her that I wouldn't even let my doctor do a digital prostrate exam. She laughed.

When she brought handcuffs, I shook my head no again, but she said they were for me to use on her. I never understood why someone had to be restrained in order to do what they would have done willingly, but I was game. It turned out that the handcuffs were just a prop; the real restraints were soft cuffs and silk scarves.

From her bag, Diane also pulled a bottle of massage oil and what looked like a feather duster. She said it was a tickler. My education continued.

After I had her restrained, fully spread-eagle on my bed, I looked at her lying there, totally at my mercy, and I suddenly realized this wasn't for my benefit at all. She had surrendered herself to my complete control so that she could experience the sexual tension and release without having to participate or reciprocate. I made sure she enjoyed it.

On another occasion she asked me if I had ever tried anal sex. I was reluctant to answer, but she insisted.

"Well," I said, "my ex and I tried it once."

"And ...?"

"And ... it wasn't pleasant. She found it painful, and I, well ... I found it rather messy."

Diane began to laugh and I wasn't sure she was going to stop, but finally she wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "The pain, of course, is part of the experience and the mess can be avoided by simple preparation. We won't have that problem."

We didn't. It was hot and tight, perhaps too tight, but, just as with the nipple twisting, Diane seemed to respond very well to the pain. I found it curious and it confirmed that I didn't understand women at all.

We continued our afternoon romps for several months and then one day it was over. Our grand love affair had really just been a sexual affair and it came to a natural end.

As the holidays approached, Diane told me she wouldn't be available the following week; Oliver was going to be entertaining guests and she would have to play the part of the dutiful wife. I told her I fully understood; I, too, had plans. I was going to visit my brother for Christmas.

But, the honest truth was that we had about exhausted our interest in each other. The sex was still good, fantastic actually, but I wanted more. The cloak and dagger routine had been getting old.

Diane was a stunning woman and I would have loved to show her off in public, but she always insisted it was too risky, too dangerous; she had too much to lose. I even came up with an elaborate plan for a fake business trip, but she dismissed it with a short laugh, saying there were just too many ways it could go wrong. So, we spent late afternoons together and I spent weekends alone.

It wasn't long before I began to realize that there wasn't much difference between what happened with Caroline when I began this journey and now with Diane. Diane may have been infinitely more attractive, but the fact was that both of them had someone else waiting for them at home. I had actually met Caroline's Karen and I certainly heard all about Diane's Oliver.

So our affair ended. We both made vague comments about getting back together in the new year, but we knew that there was little chance of that happening. Still, there was no acrimony, neither of us was hurt, and life went on.

-

Oddly enough, I did finally get to meet Oliver. It was a little while later at our company Christmas party.

I may not be very sociable, but I never missed that party. It was held at a local hotel and there was always an open bar for the first two hours. I always made it a point to get there early to get my nametag that showed I was on the list and then I'd stake out a spot at the bar. The object was to get the best whiskey available for free but not to get too drunk to function, so I never sat down. I would get a nice buzz and then take off.

I saw Diane and her husband walk in together. He did seem full of himself as he started working the crowd like he was some local politician seeking re-election. It was pretty disgusting, actually. He wanted to hug all the women and shake hands with all of the men.

I thought about leaving before he got to me and I wasn't the only one. Three women standing behind me must have been seeing what I was seeing because one of them said, "I think I need to go powder my nose." The other two laughed and they all headed off for the restroom. I decided to stand my ground.

Oliver was working his way quickly and, worse than a politician, he was actually handing out his business card, hustling people to call him if they wanted some good investment tips. And here this guy was going to be rich in a year!

When it was my turn, he looked at my nametag and, started chortling, "Hi Jack! ... Hijack? Hijack!! Somebody call the Air Marshalls, we've got a hijack here!"

He laughed uproariously at his very tired joke and grabbed my hand and started shaking it, "I'm Oliver Conklin, Diane's husband. Good to meet you Jack. Merry Christmas!" He handed me his card and then was on to the next victim.

I wasn't even close to my limit for alcohol, but with that I had had enough. Diane had stopped to talk to some of her co-workers and I decided I didn't want to talk with her; I wanted to get out of there and start packing to visit my brother.

-

After the divorce, my brother had made it a point to invite me down to visit for the Christmas holidays. Robbie is five years older than I am and that age difference kept us from being best buds-he finished high school before I even started-but we were still fairly close. In fact, it was when his son was born that Jennie and I first talked seriously about the kind of family we wanted.

A few years later, he and his wife, Janet, had a daughter and now this would be one of the last Christmases when both children still believed in Santa Claus. It was a happy time for a happy family and it was tough on me. It was a harsh reminder of how much time I had wasted with a married woman.

It turned out that seeing exactly what I wanted but didn't have was just too much. I left earlier than I had planned, telling my brother there was some sort of emergency at work. I ended up spending New Year's weekend, alone in front of a television set, drinking way too much. I needed to get things under control and soon.

-

I hadn't talked to Marilyn and Gerald in a while, certainly because I had been breaking both of the dating rules I had agreed to, and I was too embarrassed to talk to them. But, I realized they were the only ones who could help me, so I called them the next week.

Marilyn answered and I started by asking her how her Christmas and New Year's had been. She didn't seem her usual perky self as she merely said, "Oh, I've had better."

That didn't sound good but I ignored it and pressed on with my own problems, "Listen, I was wondering if I could take you and Gerald to dinner? I'd like to talk with you about some things I've been thinking about."

Still in a flat voice, she responded, "Well, I'm not sure Gerald is up for that right now. How about you coming over for drinks? You could come this evening if you like."

I agreed and after a light dinner, I headed over. Marilyn greeted me at the door with a hug and invited me in. Their place looked a little different, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"So," I said, "how are you and Gerald?"

I was looking around for him when Marilyn responded, "Oh, Gerald doesn't live here anymore."

"Oh my God, Marilyn, what happened?"

Her face looked unbelievably sad and she said, "He met the man of his dreams and they left together just after Christmas."

I didn't know what to say to that and sat there, stunned. I looked around again and finally noticed that most of the art pieces were gone. Marilyn continued her sad tale, "Gerald has struggled with his sexuality his entire life and I always knew this might happen, but it was still a great shock. He was in tears when he told me about Frank, but I could tell he was at peace. It's been hard on me though."

I kept my face composed, but, inside, I felt so stupid. This explained a lot, but I guess I can really am oblivious to so much.

She was sitting on the sofa by this time and I quickly joined her there and put my arm around her to comfort her. She leaned into me for a moment, but quickly got control of herself. She sat up straight, moved farther down the sofa, took a deep breath, and asked me how I was doing.

"Listen, Marilyn, now I'm embarrassed that I came here with my problems. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, Jack, now tell me what you wanted to see me about. Help me stop feeling sorry for myself."

So, I did. I told her about Diane and my visit to my brother and his family and how I had gotten off track. When I finished, Marilyn looked even sadder.

"Jack, it seems I'm not quite the relationship maven I thought I was. I couldn't even save my own marriage. Maybe ... maybe you should wait for Jennie to come home. She's coming home to you I'm sure. She's probably having the same experiences you're having. You two can start fresh, together. I just know it."

* * *

* * *

Spring came early that year. It was beautiful outside and I hated being stuck in an office. I was looking out the window, daydreaming, when my secretary came in and asked if I wanted to sign the Going Away card.

"I'm sorry, what was that again?"

"Well, the Wicked Witch isn't dead, but she is leaving. Do you want to sign the card for Diane Conklin?"

I hurriedly signed the card and then headed for the third floor. I had never been there before, but I was sure I could find her office.

It wasn't necessary; she was walking down the hallway when I saw her.

"Hello there, Jack, I guess you heard the news. Oliver filed for divorce and I'm transferring to the Atlanta office. The settlement wasn't nearly as big as the one I was counting on and I can't afford to live here, but I'll still be able to afford a nice condo there."

"How bad was it? The confrontation, I mean. Does he know about me?"

"Actually, it wasn't all that bad. Oliver said he was disappointed in me but he wished me well. Of course, now that I won't be getting any of his coming riches, I guess he's feeling smug.

"And Jack don't flatter yourself." I think there was a little smirk on her face as she went on, "Oliver doesn't know about you, but then you certainly weren't the first and, oh yeah, you weren't even the last."

Well, that was a nice kick in the ego. She continued, "Now all I have to do is compete with those southern belles and see if I can find a new sugar daddy. Wish me luck."

She continued walking down the hall and then stopped and turned back to look at me, "Oh, there is one thing that is strange though. You know how careful and cautious I've been. Well, I couldn't figure out how he caught on, but when I asked him, he only said that one of his brothers told him. ... But the thing is, Oliver's an only child."

She was shaking her head as she turned and resumed walking away. I stood there and watched her go. I actually started to feel a little sorry for her, which is surprising since what I should have been feeling was a little guilty.

Sure, she was a married woman cheating on her husband, but I knew that and had no problem going along with it. The sex was certainly outstanding and the affair ended of its own accord without anger or recriminations.

But, then there had been that damn Christmas party. I thought Oliver was being obnoxious, but it was worse; he was acting like he was still some frat rat.

Even back in college, I thought it was silly that our fraternity had a secret handshake and when Oliver grabbed my hand and did that thing with his little finger, it was the first time anyone had done that since I had been taught the secret. It struck me as so juvenile.

But, over the next few weeks I would sometimes stop in the middle of doing something, stare at my right hand and watch my finger twitch. The argument on both sides raged in my head until I finally realized that I really didn't have a choice.

I pulled out his business card and sent the anonymous email detailing his wife's behavior and her plans for him. I looked it over several times and before sending it off I added three Greek letters and every fraternity's unofficial motto: "Bro's Before Ho's."