Adultery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guilt and remorse overflowed within me as I pressed my cock to her tight asshole.

Why did I do it?

Sure, I was feeling neglected and depressed. Admittedly it had been a long time. We were not happily married - we hadn't been for a while. We lived our lives in a quiet détente.

It was my fault I was sure. I was not forceful enough for her. I knew, all through our dry spell of the last month that if I insisted I could have had her. She liked to protest but she never really said no. Maybe sometimes she said no, but not usually. The head of my dick breached the tightly closed portal and she groaned loudly into the pillow and I was certain she had said ouch.

She would do anything I ever asked. If I asked at the right time in the right way. She even did things she didn't like to do, like blowjobs or be on top, I just had to ask her. It was my fault that we had drifted apart. I needed to just take what I wanted. She even kind of liked it when I did. She would just lie there, sure. She would look bored and distracted but she let me do it. She groaned again.

"Is it okay?" I asked her, scared, afraid of hurting her.

"Christ, just fuck it, goddamn it." Her voice was aggressive and strange. I pressed myself firther into her. "Uuuunnnngh, yessssss..." The yes came out as a hiss. I pressed deeper. She moved her hips. She wanted it.

The angle I was perched in on my knees was awkward and when I spread my legs I parted her further. Her back was tan. I saw her tattoo. I sometimes she forgot she had one. I moved slowly, inching my way in and out just barely moving inside of her. Stephanie came to mind. I remembered her spread for me. I had fingered her ass easily and I wondered for a moment if my lover took it in the ass. I knew so little about her.

"Do it hard now, baby. Fuck me." said a soft voice. She no longer had her face buried in the pillow she had turned her head. I could see her cheek and one eye pressed closed. I chased the illicit thoughts from my head and focused on my work.

I never thrust that hard, instead I found a slow diligent pace. Her well lubed ass too the full length of my wide cock and she was groaning with each stroke and once I had cleared my head I realized I was close to coming.

"Fuck you feel good." I told her, mimicking her vulgarity.

"Fuck my ass, Scotty, fuck it good. Fill my holes." Her voice was almost loving.

When I was close I gave up any regard for her ass or the uniqueness of it all. I thrust myself into her, not hard but quickly. She pressed a hand down below her belly and I felt her fingers joining my cock. She teased herself until we moaned in time with each other. Profanities were groaned and I think she came as I did, twisting her head into her pillow again and squealing loudly.

It all ended abruptly. I had come and I suspected she had as well but she sprung free of me and darted off and away closing the bathroom door. I lay in bed listening to the water of the shower for a time before slipping outside and diving naked into the cold clear water of the pool.

She made me shower, she didn't consider the pool a thorough enough cleansing and then we lay in bed together. It was nice. It was sweet. She was smashed. She smiled as I stroked her body. I caressed her breasts and ran my fingers over her thighs and belly.

"Was that good?" I asked her. "You know, for a first time." She was silent. Wondering if she'd passed out I moved my fingers to between her legs. She responded by parting them slightly. I touched her with intent. I found the spot she liked and her lips parted. "Did you like it?"

I found her silence awkward. I continued to touch her. She sighed a little. I moved my finger just barely inside of her. "It's good, old married people still being able to do something for the first time." So help me I was trying to be sweet to her.

"I've done it before." She said. "Kind of lots." She added. "Don't stop." She moaned. I hadn't even realized my fingers had stopped.

I had no idea. When? With who? She had told me she had never done it before. Last summer she had talked about wanting to work up to it. Sure, she had to be drunk, almost hammered, to even talk about it. I was confused.

I continued to play with her as I struggled not to swell on it until she moaned and orgasmed for me. She rolled over afterward to sleep off the beer and tequila and when she snored gently I escaped to the den and dug out my phone.

I spent the rest of the night more or less on my own. A headache began to creep up on me as the sun set and I treated it with a beer hoping I could hold off the hangover until it was time to go to sleep. Anne came out of the bedroom when Matt got home and we watched TV together and Matt and I grilled chicken breasts that we ate on hamburger buns covered in melty cheese. My mind spun around inside itself like a snake coiling about inside its den. My wife went to bed first and then my son.

I was still awake contemplating life, love, loneliness, and lying when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"I shouldn't send this but I couldn't wait any longer. Can I see you tomorrow? Later today? God I wish I could sleep."

"Yes." I responded simply.

"What are you doing awake?" Stephanie asked.

"Thinking about you." I said.

"Call me in the morning. After 9:00." She added a kissy face. I slid my finger across the screen and deleted the string of messages. I still didn't sleep for a while.

12