Advanced Instinct

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy a night out at a sex club.
4.4k words
4.25
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit of a slow burn, but it gets quick fiery at the end, so bear with it, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Please rate, and comment. I can't become a better writer without feedback from my readers.

Thank you.


Introduction:

I don't want to say that our marriage had become stale. It hadn't, we both still loved each other madly and loved the sex we had -- even when it was just basic "sneak a bit of nookie while the kids are distracted" sex.

We had a great marriage, good kids, and a decent sex life. We just hadn't been able to find the time to indulge our broader tastes -- it's kind of difficult to have sex on a public park bench at 2 am when you need to be at work at 8 am or when the kids need to be at soccer practice at 7 am on a Saturday.

And we couldn't really get away with keeping a fuck machine or a sex swing -- or even manacles on the bed posts -- in our bedroom. The kids are in and out of there at all times of day, and some things just aren't worth explaining. The best we could manage was to keep a few toys in a locked drawer and hope the kids didn't find the keys.

I wanted a little more spice sometimes, and I know he did too. I did some research and found that there were a couple of "swingers" clubs in the area. They looked ok, but involved jumping through a lot of hoops to get invited in. I just wanted us to pop out for a night and go wild. Doing some deeper searching, I found that there was a sex club in a section of town that we don't normally go to: "Advanced Instinct" with a motto of "There's nothing basic about us". It was very expensive, but the experiences it promised looked worth every penny.

Reading through the club's site, there seemed to be a lot of fantastic options. It got me really riled up but I managed to restrain myself until that night after the kids went to bed. My husband got all my pent-up energy, and we did a couple of things that we hadn't done in a bit -- a butt plug for him, and vibrating cock-ring for me. Oh, and a ball gag for me too -- didn't want to wake the kiddos.

But after that, there was another couple of weeks of grind and no bump. I went back to the Advanced Instinct website and made a reservation for the upcoming Saturday night. I also arranged a babysitter -- we'd found a very nice college girl who was home for the summer.

The reservation email came with a rule book, including what you should wear coming in the front door, what you needed to do before you entered the club proper, what you could and could not wear in the club, and things you weren't allowed to bring at all, even to put in a locker. It also included strict rules on what kinds of activities could be done before you entered the main club.

The rule book explained each step of the process of entering the club -- explaining in basic language exactly what would happen at each stage of entry and exit. It also explained what kind of medical records you needed to bring -- mostly STI and COVID testing. Of course, it also had all the usual disclaimers about allergies. There were also coupons for first time visitors for several different kinds of services, and for their shop.

My husband and I went through this a few times and had two bags (one for him and one for me) packed by Thursday night. We both liked to be prepared, particularly for when we wanted to be spontaneous. We packed grooming stuff, toys, lubes, lotions that we liked, sexy clothes (lingerie for me, a banana hammock for him) and shoes. The club would provide towels, soap, shampoo, lube, toy cleaning supplies and everything else one could need. We stuck the bags at the top of the high shelf in our closet -- none of our kids were tall enough to reach it.

Saturday morning, we took the kids to the park and the pool and ran them around as much as we could. We wanted them to be exhausted when the babysitter came -- mostly so they wouldn't notice what time we came home. We fed them lunch and made them watch a dumb movie with us. This took up until about 3:00 pm. The babysitter was due at 5:30 pm, so we sent the kid into the rec room where they could play video games until she got here.

Once they were downstairs and settled in, we went back to our bedroom, reviewed what we'd packed against the rule book again, and then got out the clothes we were going to wear to the club.

We both got in the shower and played a bit -- just enough to get us both warmed up. Then we got dressed -- neither of us were wearing underwear (although we each had a pair of more sensible underwear in case we felt like we needed them on the way home). My husband picked up the bags and started to walk downstairs to the main floor. I grabbed him from behind, stuck my hand down his pants, and stroked him until he was hard and drooling. I knew it would show when the babysitter arrived -- and knew he would love it.

Once we got past embarrassing the babysitter with my husband's hardon, and got on the road, I was getting at least as excited as my husband's pants showed. It didn't help that he would occasionally take one hand off the steering wheel and slide it down my pants and wiggle his fingers.

Entering The Club:

We got to the club and surrendered our car to their valet parking (valet parking was required and included in the price.) The front room of the club was short front to back, with a door on each side and a concierge podium in the middle. The concierge confirmed our reservation and greeted us with "Welcome to Advanced Instinct! Thank you for arriving on time." She pushed a button to unlock and open the door on the left.

Through that door, we found a short hallway with a security guard, a baggage scanner, and an airport-style metal detector. There was a sign that read "All guests with piercings, inserted toys, or other embedded metal will be subject to a full nude body search". The guard again confirmed our reservation, had us put our bags on the scanner, and had us walk through the metal detector. Per the rule book, I had removed my earrings and other piercings beforehand. We both passed through the detector fine. The guard then took our luggage off the scanner belt and carefully unpacked everything, felt the sides of the bags for any hidden pockets etc., and then neatly packed them back up.

He then greeted us, saying "Welcome to Advanced Instinct! Thank you for your patience, and for complying with the rules regarding incoming goods and clothing." He gave us a heavy lock with a key that was tagged with our reservation number; then pushed a button that unlocked and opened the door on the other side of the hallway.

One wall of the next room had a bench with a lockbox large enough to hold our clothes, a bag that would sling over one shoulder to hold anything we wanted to bring into the club. There was a smaller basket on the bench that held two hotel sized soap, and shampoo sets, along with two toothbrushes and one tube of toothpaste. Under the bench were two pairs of hotel slippers. There was an open cabinet that held a large stack of fluffy towels. There was also a door in the wall that was clearly sized to fit the lock box.

The other wall of the room had two large glass walled showers - each big enough to hold two people. We packed our stuff in the lockbox and locked it. There was a whooshing sound like an air tube when we closed the lockbox door. We decided to brush our teeth first and then shower.

A sign in the shower instructed us to limit our time so that we could enjoy the club to the fullest. We had a little fun groping and using the shower hose on each other but kept our activities to a minimum. After the shower, we enjoyed the fluffy towels (they were warm!) and put on the slippers to cross the floor to put on our club clothes and shoes. He'd chosen a pair of shiny leather boat shoes and a banana hammock that was made of a metal sheened satin fabric.

He looked fabulous!

I'd chosen a set of crotchless panties and strapless lace bustier that had a metallic red sheen. I paired these with a pair of 2" heels that were covered in rhinestones and short metal spikes. Sexy, slutty, with an edge of danger. Just perfect. I wasn't wearing stockings or garters. My legs and everything else were freshly shaved. Before I got dressed, I rubbed a sparkly lotion all over my body, to give me a bit of shimmer and shine. We braced ourselves to head into the club. I grabbed my husband's cock and stroked a couple of times to give him something to show off.

Let The Show Begin:

We walked through the door into the main room of the club proper. The first thing that struck me was the smell. There was a masculine cologne smell pervading the place -- not too strong, but enough to tone down the smell of sweat and sex. The combination of the three scents gave me a tingle.

Then I noticed the lighting and the music. The lighting was somewhat dim and slowly cycling through all the basic colors. There were specific areas that had strong spotlights on them, some with black-light, and some with white lights that throbbed between different levels of dim.

A rich Byzantium purple velvet bench seat runs along one wall. It's deep enough to almost be a day bed. At regular intervals under the bench, there are baskets of striking red towels and laundry baskets. Scattered throughout the main room are divans; some were two-armed, and some had only one.

The size of the room also struck me. It wasn't the size of a typical night-club; it was more the size of a basketball arena (without the bleachers).

The main areas of interest were the spots that were lit with spotlights. Each one consisted of a square area of about six feet per side. The all had a single theme, but that same theme appeared in two or three areas. There was the typical bondage/dungeon area, with two very solid looking walls with various padded restraints of all kinds at various points along the walls. There were some areas for kinbaku, some that were staged as retail dressing rooms, some as bathrooms in various levels of cleanliness. The ones that really caught my eye were surrounded by beaded curtains. A couple had walls with holes in various places. Some of the walls were even movable -- able to get closer together or farther apart. Inside you could make out various kinds of furniture, and some thick rugs to kneel on.

The beaded curtains were always moving a bit, offering glimpses inside of what was going on. I grabbed my husband's hand and dragged him to a beaded curtain area with two walls that was not occupied. There was a small square ottoman and a slightly longer rectangular one, both covered in rich worn leather. I knelt on a rug, rested my arms on the square ottoman and pulled him towards me. Pushing his banana hammock aside, I latched onto his cock with my mouth. Starting slowly, I moved back and forth along the front part of his cock, swirling my tongue around it. After a minute of this, I pulled off, making a loud pop noise just to show off.

I flicked my tongue along the tip of his cock, just barely stroking along the opening. I alternated this with rubbing my tongue along the underside of his cock. As I did this, I could taste the pre-cum leaking from his cock. I grabbed his ass again, opened my mouth wide, and pulled him all the way in. He stretched the back of my throat with his girth as he slid in. Breathing through my nose, I repeatedly clenched my throat like I was swallowing. Then I switched to moving my whole mouth back and forth along his cock. He had been grunting a little bit the whole way through, but now he started making much louder noises.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see we'd gathered a bit of an audience. One woman had pulled the curtain open just a bit and was openly watching. She was wearing a lacy lingerie bustier, a skirt that seemed to be strips of loose linen in various light colors. But she didn't seem to be wearing panties, and I could see juices dripping down her legs. I clamped my lips tight against the base of my husband's cock, and then pulled him off me completely. I looked up at him, tilted my head towards the woman, and smiled. He grinned and nodded.

I turned my head towards the woman, licked my lips, and tipped my head towards the wall behind me with various holes in it. She gave me a smokey smile, dipped one hand through her skirt, and pulled out two dripping fingers. She licked them clean and headed around to the outside of the wall I'd indicated.

I found a hole about the right size and height, moved the ottoman close and backed my pussy up to the hole. I held my weight up against the ottoman again, tipped my head back with my mouth wide open and waggled my tongue.

Just then I felt a tongue start to gently run up and down my pussy. I made a small noise of pleasure. My husband stepped up in front of me and slid his cock into my open mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and started very slowly stroking his cock along my tongue. Behind me, the ministrations on my pussy had gotten more intense and I could tell that I was drooling a bit. I felt my lips pushed open a bit and my clit being worked with a tongue. Then I felt two fingers start circling my hole.

My husband kept up his slow pace across my tongue, occasionally pulling my head forward to take him deeper. My pussy started getting eaten with a much more serious intent. The fingers had slid inside me and were stroking across my g-spot with an increasing pace. My clit was alternately being worked hard with the tip of a tongue and sucked on.

My body was burning, my nipples were on fire and my pussy was screaming in delight. I started panting hard and trying to make loud noises, but my husband kept pushing his cock in to interrupt me. I felt myself start to cum so I grabbed the base of my husband's cock as hard as I could and pushed him back out of me. Keeping my hold on his cock tight so he couldn't cum, my orgasm took me over. I was screaming and bucking back against the wall. I didn't really squirt, but I felt a lot of juice come pulsing out of me as my pussy contracted in waves with my orgasm. I came out of it enough that I could back my pussy off the wall. There were two fingers still sticking through the hole, so I went over and sucked and swirled them clean.

I took a couple of the cleaning wipes that the club had in the room and wiped down the wall where my pussy had been. We had brought a few of our basic and a couple more interesting toys. I went to my bag and brought out one we hadn't used before. It was a combination butt-plug and cock ring. It vibrated in a couple of different places (the batteries were inside the butt plug) -- one between the ring and the butt plug where it would buzz against the prostate, and one along the whole outside of the cock ring. Having it vibrate on the whole ring meant that whatever position we were in, I'd still have something on my clit.

I got a towel and spread it across the top of the larger ottoman and handed another towel to my husband. I went over to the wall mounted lube dispenser and generously coated the butt plug part of the toy. I sat on the ottoman and waved my husband over to stand in front of me. His cock was still a rigid steel rod. I turned him around. I'd kept some lube in the hand that wasn't holding the toy. I told him to lean forward, spread his cheeks and relax. We'd done this before, so he knew what to do. But he didn't know about this toy. I bought it as a surprise. I smeared some lube across his butt hole and used one finger to rim him and push into him a little bit until he'd started to grunt a bit and relax. I quickly slid the cock ring on and then pushed the plug in. I pushed it in slowly but firmly and he moaned a little until it was past the thick end and fully seated. Then I pushed the button on the top part of the plug to turn on the vibrations. My husband shivered quickly and then made a soft moan. I pushed the button a few times until it was on a slow wave. I reached back into my bag and handed my husband the remote.

I moved the rectangular ottoman towards a hole in the wall that was high enough that I could easily reach it while kneeling on the ottoman and holding my body up with my hands. I pulled down the top of my lingerie, leaving my breasts exposed. I waggled my butt. Taking the hint, my husband stood behind me and slowly pushed his cock into me.

Pushing my face against the wall, I knocked loudly on it, and then stuck my tongue through the hole. I heard a little bit of polite jostling for position, and then felt a cock head on my tongue. It wasn't as thick as my husband's was, but it was a good size. I swirled around it a couple of times, dragged my tongue across the slit and then gently grabbed the back side of the head and pulled back just a little bit.

My husband was still moving in and out at a slow pace, but he started pushing against me when he was all the way in. He'd hold it there for a couple of seconds so that I could feel the vibrations from the cock ring. I felt my clit start to throb and I was growing wetter.

The man behind the wall had taken my hint and pushed his cock through the hole until he was ball's deep. His cock was overall thinner than my husband's, but a bit longer. The owner had clearly rubbed some kind of flavored gel on it; I tasted just a hint of mint and herbs. I'd have to get my husband some of that!

As my husband picked up the pace behind me, I sucked hard on the cock and moved back and forth over the front half. I switched back and forth between this and giving the head a good tongue bath -- lapping and swirling. My husband's cock was moving fast now, and I could feel him use the remote to change the settings on the toy. He was making deep grunts. My pussy and clit were begging me for another orgasm.

I started hearing similar kinds of noises from the other side of the wall, and I knew we were all getting close. I sucked hard on the cock in front of me and took it all the way into my throat. The noises on the other side of the wall got much louder. I bobbed my head back and forth, taking this cock all the way to my lips and then back into my throat. I heard a sudden knocking on the wall and knew the cock in my mouth was about to explode. I pulled back off both cocks, edging my husband once more. I grabbed the cock in front of me, leaned forward and started stroking it fast. I heard a couple more groans. The groans turned into grunts and the cock throbbed. I aimed it a bit and kept stroking it. It exploded, shooting globs of cum across my throat and breasts. I swirled my tongue around the head for a quick minute, and then stood up and turned around.

I took the remote from my husband, and cycled through a few settings, letting him enjoy them for a minute. When his body started to shake, I turned the toy off, and pulled it out of his ass and off his cock. I noticed that somewhere in there, he had taken off his banana hammock.

I gave him a big smile, reached down. and stroked his cock a little bit then led him towards the wall. Pushing his cock through a hole that was at a good height for him standing up, I knocked on the wall again. I heard him start moaning. I turned back to our sling bags and got out a strap on dildo. I used a wipe to coat the dildo with some cinnamon infused lube. Moving behind my husband, l rubbed some more regular lube around and in his asshole. He moaned louder. I leaned my cum-spattered tits against his back and slid the dildo inside him. He spasmed in surprise and said "ooohhhh that is so good, pound me baby."

As I pushed the dildo in, he got pressed against the wall more. I heard a sputtering noise on the other side. I knocked gently against the wall in a steady repeating pattern, and heard knocks in the same rhythm, but a little faster. I adjusted my hips a little bit and then grabbed his waist. I pulled him back way from the wall as I slid the dildo out, and then pushed the dildo back in firm enough to push him back against the wall. I did this a several times in the rhythm and speed that the knocks had indicated. Then a set of knocks came against the wall that increased in speed. I sped up, keeping the same rhythm but matching the same speed increases.

12