Advantage by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your moans turn to groans, louder and louder.

He is desperate for you and can resist no longer. His arms come around you and grab your tits, cupping them from behind, squeezing and seeking the nipples. You supress the urge to punish him, it feels too good. He grabs hold of both tits and thrusts deep inside of you several times. It is all too much, the waves of pleasure cascade through your body. Intense and unstoppable, you feel yourself shudder from your lower back upwards. Your legs begin to spasm and your pussy pulses as the orgasm runs you, taking over your body. "Uuuuuhhhhh".

He stops thrusting and you collapse onto the bed. He moves to lie next to you and you lift a leg before he can, contacting his torso with your foot, pushing him slowly off of the bed onto the floor. You smile at him, "that's your place, fuck toy."

You see him look down to his massive boner as his hand moves towards it. You interject, "Get your hands away from that, your cock is mine, I decide what to do with it." He sinks to the floor and rests his head against the side of the bed. Used, but unsatisfied.

You lay on the bed, looking upward toward the ceiling. Eyes open you think of what you have done. Your macho man reduced, now nothing but a human dildo for you to use for the rest of the night.

You have made your desire come true. A powerful, attractive man, reduced to nothing, desperate to please you, to be near you. You can choose whether to use him or abuse him. You may have a few more orgasms tonight, but one thing is for sure, he's not getting one. This fuck-toy needs training, if he responds well, who knows, maybe you'll keep him for another night.

12