Adventure Awaits

Story Info
Max is highly distracted by beautiful native in Peru.
2.1k words
3.8
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plane landed In Cuscus International Airport and my Adventure in Peru was finally about to start! After months of difficult preperations for my first big Job as a documentary filmmaker, I was so relieved to arrive in peru with every equipment I needed.

I went out of the Airport and was never so glad to get fresh air. After nearly a whole day of flying from Germany to Peru and sitting uselessly at some other Airports, this was like releasing a wild animal form its cage after years. Ok maybe i am exaggerating a bit. But trust me, it was great!

A Car was standing at the designated parking spaces and a girl, probably about my age (23 Years Old), was standing in front of it with a sign just saying "Film". As I knew someone would be there to pick me up I suggested she might be it and approached her.

"Hey, I am Max, your probably waiting for me? Documantary about the Natives in the peruvian jungle?"

"No. Waiting for someone to go and watch a film with me."

I was slightly confused, as she sounded a bit pissed off and not like making fun.

She probably noticed that as well and smiled.

"Of course, for you. Lets get going or otherwise I will literally catch fire in this Heat."

"You better have A/C in your car."

I put the luggage on the backseat and sat down at the passenger seat. For the first minutes we didnt talk at all. But that gave me more time to take a look at her. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't the most beautiful woman I've come across in recent years. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Her dark blonde hair looked so beautifully soft. Her cheeks were delicate. Her green eyes in a beautiful round shape. I never knew that eyes could fascinate me so much.

As I was about to continue admiring her body with my eyes, she noticed my fixed gaze and started a conversation.

"So you make documentaries?"

"No. I actually only film toads"

She smiled. God, her smile enhances her already pretty face many times over.

"Must be a lucrative business, filming toads"

She pointed to my luggage.

"Yes, toads pay a lot"

Now we both laughed. It felt like we had known each other for a lifetime. And I don't even know her name yet.

"And what are you doing? Driving people around here all day long in the heat?"

As I said this, my gaze swept down over her slightly shiny skin to her neckline. She was wearing a white top. Her breasts were... Very impressive. Not too big, but really handsome.

I realized that I had perhaps been staring down for a little too long and looked back up at her. She seems to have already answered my question. I blush slightly. Has she noticed where I've been staring all this time?

"Ah that really doesn't sound bad! But you haven't even told me your name yet!"

She smiles slightly again, as if she knows that I didn't really catch her answer.

"Maria"

We spent the rest of the journey talking about my job and what I have planned in Peru. I tried not to make much eye contact with her because the movie is really important to me and a distraction like this, which is buzzing around in my head the whole time, is really the last thing I need.

When we arrived, Sergio, the local elder, greeted me with the typical South American closeness. I think I looked a bit stiff, because as a German I'm really not used to that. Sergio wanted to go through the procedure with me straight away.

I pick up my suitcase and want to say goodbye to Maria, but I can just see her leaving. I think she had put on her smile again at the sight of my unpleasant greeting.

"Thanks for driving Maria!"

She just raised her arm perceptively and for the first time I got a good look at her ass. She was wearing a gray tight skirt and Holy Mary, I don't know if I'll forget the sight so quickly.

The first few days in Peru were pretty productive and went according to plan. Sergio was a great protagonist. Lots of charisma and incredibly natural in front of the camera. But because it was far too hot again today, I took a break for lunch.

The small village that Sergio had founded here, and which has been inhabited by a small community ever since, also had a small café. I thought it would be best to spend lunch there. Cooled by the air conditioning. From here you had a beautiful view of the lake and the green mountains in the background.

I couldn't have wished for better until Maria joined me at the table.

"Long time no see! Can I get you something to drink?"

"You're the waitress here?"

"I pretty much run the whole place. Like I told you in the car."

She winked slightly at me

But this time I really just tried to be as dismissive as possible and just ordered myself a non-alcoholic drink with a serious face.

She looked a little confused.

When I saw her behind the counter preparing my drink, I felt like I was falling into a hole. I can't let myself be distracted, especially not now, while I'm doing the most important job of my life. On the other hand, there's no harm in just being nice to a friendly lady, is there?

When she comes back to me with the drink, she looks a little worried.

"Everything ok? Is the filming going as hoped?

"Yes. Better even.

She seemed even more confused now

"Do you mind if I join you? As you can see, there's never really anything going on here."

"Sure"

My heart was beating faster now. What was wrong with me? All the coolness that I still had in the car for the most part had disappeared. I was just scared.

"What's wrong, you seem so troubled."

"Nothing. I'm just a bit worried. It's been going so well so far. The whole thing means so much to me. I want to be one hundred percent sure that it's the best I can do."

"I see."

She put her hand on mine briefly and stood up.

But before she could go back to her counter, I called after her.

"Wait, I think I could actually use some distraction. To clear my head."

I couldn't really explain why I just said that. It's actually absolutely not what I want right now. Or is it?

She sat back down

"To clear your head, hm. I might know something that really works wonders!

She took me behind the counter into a small room that seemed to be a kitchen and pantry all in one.

She touched her right breast with her hand.

"Do you still want to clear your head?"

"I think I do!"

I was incredibly nervous. Even more than before. I knew exactly what was about to happen, just not how far it would go.

She pulled her top down and exposed one breast.

The sight alone was enough for me to feel a strong pressure in my pants.

"You want to see more?"

Instead of answering, I slowly walked towards her to see if it was okay with her.

I got close and slowly positioned my head to kiss her.

Everything happened as if I had no control. I didn't know what exactly I was doing, my body was just acting according to its desires.

We kissed each other. My hand moved away from her neck and touched her exposed breast.

It felt so good, so soft.

We were still kissing and I lifted her onto the kitchen counter until the bell rang on the counter.

Maria jumped up, straightened her clothes, signaled me to stay there and went out.

I looked through the door slit and saw Sergio.

He was looking for me.

I saw that there was a back door and went out, only to come in seconds later at the main entrance.

"Hello... Oh, Sergio!"

"Max! I just saw the weather report and it looks like there will be a storm in the next few days. Maybe we'd better hurry up and make sure we're done filming by then?

"Sure, lets go!"

I looked at Maria, who winked appreciatively at my spontaneous act.

For the next two days I couldn't get Maria out of my head. I don't think it affected my performance. Of course, the fact that we had to end our little session in the cafe so suddenly didn't help either.

Luckily we finished filming yesterday and today we just wanted to shoot a few scenes of the atmosphere on site. However, the storm really started today and so we couldn't really shoot anything today.

Since the storm will last for a while and my flight would leave tomorrow morning anyway, I scheduled it for this afternoon.

But I wasn't completely happy with it because otherwise I might have had a nice day with Maria. But the flight today was almost twice as cheap. But I had a certain hope!

This turned out to be true when I packed my luggage in the car and Maria was already sitting inside.

"My favorite driver!"

"The best!"

We laughed and she drove off.

The weather was absolutely apocalyptic and the bad, partly gravel roads didn't really help either.

I barely talked to Maria because it was obvious how focused she was trying to keep the car on the road.

Until we got off the road slightly and Maria parked the car on the side of the road after a loud bang.

"I think even the best driver in the world makes mistakes sometimes. I'm sorry, max."

I saw how upset she was and put my hand around her shoulder.

"We'll just call a mechanic or whatever else you get here and then it won't be a problem."

"Good idea, but we won't be able to reach anyone in this storm."

"Then let's run and see if we can get help!"

Maria looks out of the car, slightly disgusted by the rain, and gets out.

I follow her.

"You're missing your flight, max. I..."

"Maria, you drove really well. The storm was just too strong and that's probably why my flight won't go anyway. Don't worry about it."

By now we were completely wet. Maria wore a white top again, but this time it was completely transparent due to the rain. I had a perfect view of her beautiful breasts again.

"Maybe that's fate here. If I were to get into the plane now, we wouldn't have a chance of completing the action from the cafe."

Maria seemed a little confused by the sudden change of subject. But she didn't seem reluctant.

So I went closer to her again and took off her top.

"Maybe that's not the right place for this right now."

"It is"

We kissed each other.

I started kissing her neck and moved further down to her breasts

"We're just standing here completely open on the street!"

"No one is coming here, or have you seen anyone the whole trip? No one in their right mind would dare go out in this weather!"

She seemed more relaxed now

I slowly unzipped her skirt and took off her underwear

She seemed to enjoy it a lot. The rain on her bare skin gave her goosebumps.

She now started undressing me.

She knelt on the floor and cupped my cock with her delicate hands.

A feeling like I had never experienced before. The entire situation was so absurd, but at the same time so incredibly beautiful.

She spread her legs and leaned back a little.

My body simply reacted here and leaned forward.

I slowly pushed my cock into her.

"Oh God! Max, I want you. You can't leave."

"Let's enjoy the moment right now.

You are so beautiful."

I kept thursting into her. I kissed her neck again. Then behind her ears.

I noticed how Maria started to shake slightly.

"Oh fuuuck. Max. Oh.... Yeah."

"God I don't want to be anywhere else right now but to be with you"

"I think I am coming Maaahx.

"Ohhh Yes... Me too"

"Yeaahhhhhhhhh...."

I stayed in her for a while and we looked into each other's eyes.

After a while I rolled over on the wet road and we looked up at the sky.

We lay there naked on the street in the rain and I just never wanted to leave here again. Never leave this moment again.