Adventure in Longwood Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I find myself reaching for the stars quite quickly, but not reaching them until he fastens his lips to me and begins sucking, his tongue darting about. It's all I can do to be quiet and stay upright above him, though his hands help greatly with the second. For some time later he continues to lick at me, his tongue darting here and there, almost as if he is searching for more of what was left in me, I'm nearing the stars again when he stops and pulls himself out from under me. Being close to the stars prompted me to offer myself to him.

With a smile he tells me that he would love to help me out again, but god says he cannot enjoy a woman in such a way that is not his wife. So saying he saunters off to the barn, leaving me perplexed, with a shrug I produce my bloomers and slide them back on before heading back to the house.

Stopping at the edge of the long cabin so like the winter lodges enjoyed by my tribe when I was young, before I met round eyes, before my tribe is slowly and systematically slaughtered. I let Mr. Johnson walk past me to the barn before rounding the corner and almost running right into Cassie. Before I can mutter anything beyond a sorry she has ushered me back around the corner with a finger to her lips.

"Listen, I just have to ask, is there a chance you will be having my sons child?"

"No, I drink a little of this serum every month and I don't stay pregnant. Why do you ask?"

"Well, my husband doesn't exactly perform as much as I would like, I have found someone to help, but I've not been able to let him have me since I might get pregnant."

"Do not worry, I can give you a bottle, should last for about 6 moons, I'll be sure and get some delivered to you, though you will have to pay for them."

"That will not be a problem, though are you sure you can spare a bottle? I wouldn't want to put you in a situation."

"Of course, I have 2 bottles, I can share one, besides I get more next month. I had to do other things for a short while a few moons back."

"Well alright, as long as your sure, how much will they cost me? "

"It is 2 dollars for a bottle, in fact here take this, your husband paid me this to be with your son. Though I think you will need it more, he is very good and I find myself wanting to go back." As I say this she turns a bright pink.

"How did you know?"

"I know how it is, you can't go to someone because your husband would be suspicious, you can't meet anyone in town for the same reason, and there is no one living close to you."

'You will not tell anyone I hope?"

"Of course not, your secret is safe with me, now let's get you that bottle and I hope your husband is going to town soon." I tell her with a wink as I move toward the stage.

She follows along behind me, jumping at every little noise made. She stepped on a twig and I swear she jumped a foot. She was still looking around wide eyed as I grabbed her arm and told her to relax. She stiffened up when my arm wrapped around her arm, but after hearing my voice she settled down and we made it to the stage with nary a problem.

As I began to undo the straps holding the back closed, the door of the stage swings open and the shotgunner steps out. Cassie nearly dies of fright right then and there, I just lean over a little to look at him.

"Oh go back to bed Steve, I'm just after a couple things in my bag."

"Oh hi tse-ni-ti, OK just remember if anyone complains about losing something I'll tell them you were in there." He says before grunting his way back onto the stage.

Cassie having recovered enough whispered that she thought my name is Janet. I tell her it is, in Tsalagi it is pronounced tse-ni-ti, she looks at me for a second then shrugs. Common round eye behavior, not understand anything and not care, though in a way endearing, many of them take things at face value. Made my transition from a reservation to city life almost painless, at least after everything that had happened to my family and I was over.

I am sure Cassie did not see it, but as I am undoing the straps that keep the rear luggage closed I spy an arrow stuck into the wood above the top flap. Getting the flap opened and finding my bag I tug it out of the pile causing a little slippage, it was half holding up another bag marked mailbag. Steve grunts and says don't break anything, leaning his head half out the window then disappears back into the stage. Cassie and I both giggle at his comment as I lower my bag to the ground and quickly undo the flap and flop it open.

Cassie can't help but gasp at my two revolvers sitting there in the holsters, she looks at me odd for a second before she asks why I have those.

"It's not always safe in my line of work, and on occasion I have had to sit guard at the bordello in Kansas City." I tell her, not the whole truth, but at least part of it.

She looks at me for a second longer than shrugs her shoulders again, round eye way of saying I don't believe you but not important. I reach down undo the bottom pocket and pull out one bottle after feeling the second and making sure they hadn't broken. I stand up again and hand it to her with a smile on my face.

"Here you go, and don't drink too much of it at a time, just a few drops at first until you get used to it."

"Thank you, but how will I know I am used to it?"

"Because it makes you feel ill after a few seconds, when you stop feeling ill at two drops, take another. This is a poison, it will take care of any additions you don't want, but too much will kill you. There is one other thing I didn't mention before, you should not take it at least one moon in twelve. It's possible to not, but there will eventually come a time when you never feel ill when taking this until it is to late."

"OK, I understand." She tells me as she takes the bottle, her hand shaking a little.

"Don't worry, you will be fine, my people and the other tribes have been doing this for many many moons, you will not die if you are careful and you won't have any additions that are unwanted."

She smiles at me then, I can feel her hand has stopped shaking and let go. She walks past me toward the house then, I watch her go and can see a little spring in her step. Grinning I turn back toward my bag, closing it up then putting it back in the luggage pouch of the stage. It is not until I have the flaps closed and fastened before I reach for the arrow, plucking it with a snap from the back of the stage.

Steve comes out of the stage again then, an odd look in his eyes as he walks back to me. I am to busy unwrapping the twine wrapped message on the arrow to pay him any attention.

"Sorry I sorta forgot to mention this to you earlier, though I suppose probably best that I did. Not exactly good to mention that a Cherokee passenger is getting messages by arrow." He tells me leaning against the side of the stage staring out at the prairie behind me.

"No it's not, though do you know when the arrow hit the stage?" I ask as I am reading the message.

"It was about noon or so, I noticed a lone rider coming up behind us at an angle and kept my eye on him. When he got closer he waved at me then brought up a bow fired it and rode away. The funny part though, he wasn't no injun. Lord I hopes your not part of some bank robbing band."

"No not me, he is my partner, now if you promise to not tell a soul I'll fill you in." I tell him laughing.

"Well with god as my witness I swear I won't be telling no souls or people for that matter."

"Close enough," I can't help but giggle at his way of swearing privacy, "my partner and I have a habit of catching wanted men, pays much better than whoring."

"Well I'll be, a whoring bounty hunter, if that just don't beat the hide off a rabbit."

"Remember you swore to tell no one." I tell him as I walk back to the house.

Inside I find Cassie and her husband sitting together watching the fire die, she gets up walks over to me, first asking if I want any vittles or coffee. When I tell her no I am ready for bed, she grins, and her husband snorts as she shows me the way to her sons loft bed.

I find Sarah already laying there, her eyes closed, though her breathing to irregular to be asleep. Letting her keep up the charade a bit longer I strip down to just my camisole and bloomers again, getting a little thrill at the reminder of the last time I had done that, before pulling the covers aside on the empty half of the bed and sliding in.

I had barely gotten myself settled before Sarah rolls over to find me looking at her on my side. I smile and ask what she wishes to know.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice how good he looked and I am sure you went and had fun with him. I am curious was he as good as he looks?" She asks turning a bit pink.

"Oh better I would say, he had a little experience with pleasing a lady with his mouth, and his chest isn't the only big part of him."

"Well I am glad you had fun, luckily we will reach Longwood tomorrow evening, because I am very missing my husband."

"I am sure, now if you don't mind, I'd like to get some sleep." I tell her winking and roll over.

I am brought back to the present when the stage stops and Steve climbs down off his perch high atop the front. Well falls is more like it, he starts climbing down then just drops, making a big cloud of dust, from him and the dirt he lands in. Not wanting to wait any longer Father Darren shoves open the stage door, flings himself free, and heads for the wooden walkway in front of us.

There next to us is the saloon, next to it on the left is the sheriff's office, on the right is a general store. Across the street is a dentist office, Mr. Johnson tells me so after he attracts my attention with tugs on my arm, next to it is the bank, along with a blacksmith, mortuary and farther down the street facing us, a stable.

Steve reaches in for me as my eyes finish looking at this tiny little town, thankful I reach for his hand and allow him to pull me out of the stage and onto the ground. I can see several people coming out of the saloon now, mostly men and one lady, tall blonde and a wide smile on her face. As Joseph the driver undoes the ties to get our luggage out I look her up and down.

She is very tall, I barely come up to her breasts, though she isn't all that much taller than the men she is standing besides. Her chest is very buxom, she has wide hips like me, though hers are of course wider, and she doesn't look to be getting much exercise lately, though not swelling up.

With my bag in hand I take it up to the blonde standing there, pulling the letter of contract out of my pocket as I go.

"I hope you are Smiling Sally, I have here a letter of contract for me to work here at the saloon with you." I say to her as I draw close.

"Oh you must be Janet, yes I am Smiling Sally, though you should just call me Sally, I'm only smiling to our customers." She tells me with a wink as she puts her arm around my shoulders and guides me toward the saloon.

Inside she briefly introduces me to the bartender, Ishmael, though only gives us a chance to say hi before she propels me toward the back of the saloon and a wide staircase that runs up the wall to above the bar. The entire time she spouts an endless series of words, half to me, the other half to the men we pass, along with a small number of women. I would later learn their names, but for now they are brief glimpses of women dressed in scant more than a camisole and skirt. I notice one woman who is like me, eyes a little slanted, but instead of being brownish she is pale and slightly yellowish.

Atop the stairs Sally proceeds to take me down the hall, her steps falter at each door. She gets a puzzled look on her face before we move to the next door, until the fourth door when her eyes light up and she opens it. Practically shoves me inside and follows after, closes the door behind her and leans against it for a moment, before she moves forward and speaks to me slower and quieter than she had before.

"OK, listen. This town is a lot better than some about injuns or non whites, but still I want you to be careful, there are many who visit this town who will think less of you than dirt. I also have to warn you that some of our frequent visitors lost family to Apaches."

"I am Cherokee, and if they do not understand the difference, I can take care of myself quite well. I did not always spend my days lounging about in a saloon and my nights on my back. On occasion I am still called upon to do these things. If they wish to harm me they are welcome to try, but will find I am not an easy mark."

"That is well, we do have need of a fiery person on occasion, drunken men do not always take kindly to a wait, we only have 5 ladies for them. Now all of that out of the way, I must bid you to the bath, tonight you are not expected to work, but are welcome to if you are able. I myself have done traveling in my time before I bought this saloon, I know how hard it is." She says, her face clears of worry lines and a smile returns to her face.

She opens the door and steps out again, door closes on her with a last look at me. Swiftly I undo my bag, sling it up against the door for the moment, take my pistols out and set them on the bed, then free my belts before I place them beside the guns on the bed. Then undo the top and pull out some clothes, simple little things, a camisole, a skirt and a shirt, things one would wear moving about the town. Then out of the bottom of the top I pull a package wrapped in leather.

I move to the bed as I unwrap the contents, two bottles and several small pieces of cloth. One bottle and a browned piece of cloth in one hand I grab up the belts and holsters, undoing the bottle carefully I upend it holding it closed with the cloth before I stop the bottle up again. Swiftly my hand roams over the belts and holsters, the oils leave them shiny in its wake.

Placed carefully atop the dresser next to the basin, I return to the bed and my pistols, each taken in turn I tear it down. The cylinder pulled free and inspected with a careful eye before I take another cloth used to upend the bottle and smear gun oil on the gun's parts, each one carefully gone over and left shiny with oil before take up another cloth and wiped clean of oil again.

Each clean piece inspected carefully again before they are fitted back together, the guns assembled I twirl the cylinders to check the fit before each cylinder is opened in turn and loaded with bullets. This task done I take the guns to their holsters on the dresser, the cleaning and loading finished my hands deftly remove my dress piece by piece.

I spy a towel draped over the foot of the bed snatch it up and head for the door indicated by Sally. Inside a metal tub with two large steaming pails of water next to it, besides the second door that leads into the room next to mine is a large jug filled with water.

Bottom of the tub is a large bar of soap, the soap pulled out I grab up one pail and pour it in, feel it carefully to find it is to hot so I grab the jug of cold water and add a bit then step into the tub. Sat on the bottom I find that the water barely reaches my stomach. I grab up the other hot pail and slowly pour it in until I have a good depth of water, the bar of soap in hand I lather up my body, start at my shoulders, then slowly, luxuriously move my way down.

I begin to work on the lather of my legs, when there is the crack of a pistol downstairs. Jumping up to the screams and shouting I dash back into my room, the bar of soap falling to the floor and sliding off to the corner. Grabbing up my belts as I run at the door, slam into it before remember it opens inward even. With a wry grin and shake of my head I slam the door open and dash to the railing.

My eyes travel down to see a table overturned, cards and coins scattered about on the floor. Two men stand there besides the overturned table, guns in their hands words shouted, the guns darted here and there. I am forced to stand there for a second and fasten my belts around me as I puzzle out what has happened. As I finish the ties of one holster to my thigh I spy a man laid out on the ground in a widening pool of dark red, hand clutched at his chest, his eyes dart about desperately.

A man bursts into the saloon then stops, a black bag clutched in one hand, it's Mr. Johnson, though why he would be here with a medical bag I don't get, he's a dentist. Though the reason he stops interests me, both men turn to him, their guns held level with their shoulders.

Normally I'd wait and see what they will do, but since Mr. Johnson rather grows on a gal, I pull my guns and let go with two cracks, the first man's gun flies off and bounces off the wall. The second leans over and let's out a crack and blast of fire, the doorway splinters a few hands to Mr. Johnson's right.

Both men look up at me, along with everyone else in the saloon, and as one their jaws drop. It would be comical if it wasn't for the one with a gun in his hand still, as I move toward the staircase, guns held out straight and steady, I make a mental note to check the aim on the second gun. No one says a word as I reach the staircase and move down, though their jaws remain open and their eyes follow every little movement of my body.

I suppose their interest is a boon to ones ego, it is often that a lady in a bordello is seen without clothes. To be stared at so when one is uncovered as I in my line of work is naught shy of a matter to beam about. Their eyes travel across my body, still shiny with the water and bits of soap I had not time to rinse away. I can feel them study my full breasts as they bounce about with my moves. Feel their eyes travel down my smooth body past my flat belly to between my legs, I must confess the feel of so many eyes studying the hair down there and what it hides put butterflies to my stomach.

As I put my foot down on the floor from the staircase one of the two says something to the other and they move apart. Not quickly but slow and steady, each foot finds a spot to perch upon before weight is put onto it, my guns follow the two as they move, and everyone behind them stretches for the floor as the guns travel near to point at them.

Reaching the fallen and bled man who has slumped by now, though still breathes raggedly I stop just out of his reach in case he decides to grab for my leg and look at each man in turn, one holds his hands up near his chest, ready to surrender at any moment, the other holds a gun still, though pointed at the ground.

"Mr. Johnson, get in here and see to this man, take the long way around one of these two." I snap out which causes him to jump and almost drop his bag.

With a weak smile on his lips he does, going around to the bar then slides along it until he is behind me then moves toward the stricken man. As he passes me though he can't help but touch my rear, even gives it a little pinch.

"Now you two, get back together in that corner over there, and somebody go and get the sheriff." I bark out, my guns wave at them in the direction of the corner I refer to.

"Ma'am there is a problem there, we don't have a sheriff right now, a new one is on the way. I hear tell he is due day after tomorrow." One of the ranch hands crouched on the floor says from under his clutched hat.

"Sally do we have an available empty room here for two days?" I ask Sally after a moments thought.

"Why yes we do Janet, but why do you ask?" Sally at least stands tall, partway up the staircase behind me.

"Because these two are going to be guests here until the new sheriff arrives." I tell her half turned so I can see her.

The man with a gun still takes that moment to move, his gun moves up, apparently his thought is that since I am half turned I won't notice, but Sally's eyes tell me all I need to know. They get bigger and even bug out a little, her mouth opens and I can see her tongue move like she tries to talk but can't. I drop to a knee the other stretched out to my side, and line both guns up with the armed man. His bullet goes over me and sinks into the staircase as I pull the trigger on both guns. He jerks twice and falls back, his gun falls from his hand. The second decides to run away at this point, not up to running about outside in the dirt with no clothes on I line up a shot and shoot him in the leg.

emap
emap
237 Followers